lies in the ny times? or are they just insane for printing the truth?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
d pantz

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2013
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sun... ;
Everytime I bring things like this up, or just them being a possibility when a story just breaks and we don't have all the facts, the same three people just say I'm crazy. Woof.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#2 Apr 22, 2013
d pantz wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04 /29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-p lots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.h tml?pagewanted=all&_r=1 &
Everytime I bring things like this up, or just them being a possibility when a story just breaks and we don't have all the facts, the same three people just say I'm crazy. Woof.
So your saying some of the "Fresh Homemade " Terrorists would just be bitching with friends and not trying to blow up places if the FBI weren't holding their hands and pushing them? If so brother you are not crazy.
d pantz

United States

#3 Apr 22, 2013
Not even, just suggesting its a possibility.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Are you trying to say that three people here don't believe the FBI works undercover and frequently approaches the line of entrapment in order to convict people with a predisposition for engaging in terrorism?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5 Apr 23, 2013
d pantz wrote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04 /29/opinion/sunday/terrorist-p lots-helped-along-by-the-fbi.h tml?pagewanted=all&_r=1 &
Let me guess. George, Hugh, and Clayton.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6 Apr 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That would mean there's at least ten or twelve, not three. At least.

woof

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7 Apr 23, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Are you trying to say that three people here don't believe the FBI works undercover and frequently approaches the line of entrapment in order to convict people with a predisposition for engaging in terrorism?
woof
You would know Duke, you've tried and failed with that tactic several times on here.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8 Apr 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know Duke, you've tried and failed with that tactic several times on here.
Your paranoia is acting up again.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#9 Apr 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your paranoia is acting up again.
And again, you are presented with a truthful statement and you cry about it. Duke's attempts to provoke are well known and ultimately futile. However, as vile as he is, he isn't as plainly childish as you are in your interactions with others. Your tactics involve calling others liars,(even when evidence is presented), then accusing them of changing the subject (when no such thing has occurred), and finally retreating and hiding under your blanket. It's quite pathetic and decidedly juvenile. Grow up.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#10 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And again, you are presented with a truthful statement and you cry about it. Duke's attempts to provoke are well known and ultimately futile. However, as vile as he is, he isn't as plainly childish as you are in your interactions with others. Your tactics involve calling others liars,(even when evidence is presented), then accusing them of changing the subject (when no such thing has occurred), and finally retreating and hiding under your blanket. It's quite pathetic and decidedly juvenile. Grow up.
Wow. Someone must have had a bad morning of work. You won't find a single post in which I have called anyone a liar. That's your gig. You are constantly changing the subject. It's what you do when you get cornered. And I'm not sure how someone on an internet forum hides under a blanket.

Anyway, nice unprovoked attack. It looks like I may have some fun with you today. You are all worked up already.

Hilliard, OH

#11 Apr 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Someone must have had a bad morning of work. You won't find a single post in which I have called anyone a liar. That's your gig. You are constantly changing the subject. It's what you do when you get cornered. And I'm not sure how someone on an internet forum hides under a blanket.
Anyway, nice unprovoked attack. It looks like I may have some fun with you today. You are all worked up already.
Worked up? You really aren't an adult, are you? You couldn't survive in the real world if you think that post shows any real emotion. It simple tells it like it is. And now you're even telling a lie about telling lies. You're a pre-teen '90s sitcom child.
Will you ever grow up?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#12 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Worked up? You really aren't an adult, are you? You couldn't survive in the real world if you think that post shows any real emotion. It simple tells it like it is. And now you're even telling a lie about telling lies. You're a pre-teen '90s sitcom child.
Will you ever grow up?
This little world is just so important to you. Full rant before 2:00.

Hilliard, OH

#13 Apr 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This little world is just so important to you. Full rant before 2:00.
15 seconds of factual keyboard action before 2:00.
Oh, the humanity...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>15 seconds of factual keyboard action before 2:00.
Oh, the humanity...
Don't forget the fist pounding and the foot stomping, Rumplestiltskin.

Hilliard, OH

#15 Apr 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the fist pounding and the foot stomping, Rumplestiltskin.
And there goes the projection...
You just aren't very bright, kid. But frustration is something you live with constantly.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#16 Apr 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And there goes the projection...
You just aren't very bright, kid. But frustration is something you live with constantly.
I'm not projecting. You are projecting. Na, na, na, boo boo. Stick your head in doo doo.

You are something else, Francis.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#17 Apr 23, 2013
d pantz wrote:
Not even, just suggesting its a possibility.
Possible and in some cases highly probable. Never trust so called law enforcement.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#18 Apr 23, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply ask questions on a public forum of people who appear to be really angry with their government, then sit back and watch what happens.

Like Junior Wells said...You can call it what you want, I call it messin with the...Kid.

woof
d pantz

United States

#19 Apr 24, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
woof
well buck, if they did, they act like they would never believe such a thing when I bring up that it might be a possibility in an ongoing event where we don't really have a lot of info. so they do a poor job of showing they have that knowledge that writing me off as insane, instantly.
d pantz

United States

#20 Apr 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
gag. I can hear you chewing bacon and farting as you post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autism/asperger questions 1 hr Betty 11
Obama proudly kisses and hugs EBOLA staff 5 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Ebolapalooza 6 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 4
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 7 hr Silna 14
Dewine putting campaign cash in own account! 7 hr Iknow 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 7 hr Neutral Party 3,944
Obama To Bring Non-American Ebola Victims To U.... 7 hr d pantz 5
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]