Comments
21 - 40 of 79 Comments Last updated Oct 18, 2013

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 16, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be fun. Explain how the legislation that just passed is a violence of separation of powers?
Violence?????

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Violence?????
Losing the plot?

Freudian slip?

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Losing the plot?
Freudian slip?
I would guess on choice number 2 Alex.

The socialist religion is a violent one.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridding this nation of tyranny and restoring it to a Constitutional republic should be every American's dream.
Naturally, I realize it's your socialist nightmare.
And I believe it may bring you nightsweats sooner than you think.
***
And, no, drone...an abridgement of the separation of powers is not a mere difference in political opinion.
You are plain dumb.
Shut up and eat your pudding. Mr. Turkey neck took the bribe money for Ol Kentucky. Gonna have a good time tonight, good time tonight, Jack Daniels, corn pon, fried chicken, grits n gravy, sausage gravy n biscuit. Ooooh, gonna have a good ol southern dig toniiiite. 2.3 billion, 2.3 billion, 2.3 billioooon, fo good ol Tucky toniiiite!!!

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up and eat your pudding. Mr. Turkey neck took the bribe money for Ol Kentucky. Gonna have a good time tonight, good time tonight, Jack Daniels, corn pon, fried chicken, grits n gravy, sausage gravy n biscuit. Ooooh, gonna have a good ol southern dig toniiiite. 2.3 billion, 2.3 billion, 2.3 billioooon, fo good ol Tucky toniiiite!!!
Da brothas and Is gonna gibsme some kintucky fried chikin, roll down the street in ou low rida, and git dat white gurll azz. Bring our Colt 45 and purple drank.

/sarc/Wise American

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Shut up and eat your pudding. Mr. Turkey neck took the bribe money for Ol Kentucky. Gonna have a good time tonight, good time tonight, Jack Daniels, corn pon, fried chicken, grits n gravy, sausage gravy n biscuit. Ooooh, gonna have a good ol southern dig toniiiite. 2.3 billion, 2.3 billion, 2.3 billioooon, fo good ol Tucky toniiiite!!!
corn pone WA.....Yer soundin' kinda cornpone though.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

4

Hrm. I popped on here this morning pretty sure that someone on here would be trying to spin this as a win for the right. It's rare to have this happen, but you guys have really let me down.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

tranpsosition wrote:
Hrm. I popped on here this morning pretty sure that someone on here would be trying to spin this as a win for the right. It's rare to have this happen, but you guys have really let me down.
it was a loss for the entire world.

did you see gold price?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lemme be clear"...you obviously sat under the tutelage of Lecturer Barack Hussein Obama in his Constitutional Law classes at the University of Chicago.
Sh!t for brains, the two of you.
That really doesn't explain why you believe last night's legislation is a violation of separation of powers.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Hey, ya''ll! Ol bald head Cory beat the socks off of that 'Conservative' in Jersey. Looks like Van Jones re-incarnate, is going to Washington. You guys phucked up royally by having the SCOTUS place the retard into office, and letting him put us Trillions in debt on a credit card that all of our children will be paying.

Forget what Barry O borrowed, Dumb Dubya' s debt had to be paid first anyway!! How long did ya think it would've taken to pay the interest on Dubya's stupidity?

You dummies, and the Johnny- come- lately teabagging troggs, just gave the Progressive movement 40 more years of governance on a silver platter.

I hope you saved all your pennies, cause bout time the gubment gets done with gun control and hefty taxes on ammo, you're gonna need those pennies to melt down for bullets. Dumb asses! Ronald and George Dubya's policies screwed this country for good.

Everyday hard working middle class people have seen their entire lives and money dissipate because of Conservative deregulation, "free" instead of "fair" trade, and letting the unbridled pursuit of profit at any cost, that they'll continue to vote Democrat to keep your greedy asses at a minimum minority.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 17, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Hey, ya''ll! Ol bald head Cory beat the socks off of that 'Conservative' in Jersey. Looks like Van Jones re-incarnate, is going to Washington. You guys phucked up royally by having the SCOTUS place the retard into office, and letting him put us Trillions in debt on a credit card that all of our children will be paying.
Forget what Barry O borrowed, Dumb Dubya' s debt had to be paid first anyway!! How long did ya think it would've taken to pay the interest on Dubya's stupidity?
You dummies, and the Johnny- come- lately teabagging troggs, just gave the Progressive movement 40 more years of governance on a silver platter.
I hope you saved all your pennies, cause bout time the gubment gets done with gun control and hefty taxes on ammo, you're gonna need those pennies to melt down for bullets. Dumb asses! Ronald and George Dubya's policies screwed this country for good.
Everyday hard working middle class people have seen their entire lives and money dissipate because of Conservative deregulation, "free" instead of "fair" trade, and letting the unbridled pursuit of profit at any cost, that they'll continue to vote Democrat to keep your greedy asses at a minimum minority.
FYI....Woodrow Wilson borrowed money to fund WW1. It has to this moment not been paid back. Interest payments since before our parents were born. A deficit continues.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 17, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Hey, ya''ll! Ol bald head Cory beat the socks off of that 'Conservative' in Jersey. Looks like Van Jones re-incarnate, is going to Washington. You guys phucked up royally by having the SCOTUS place the retard into office, and letting him put us Trillions in debt on a credit card that all of our children will be paying.
Forget what Barry O borrowed, Dumb Dubya' s debt had to be paid first anyway!! How long did ya think it would've taken to pay the interest on Dubya's stupidity?
You dummies, and the Johnny- come- lately teabagging troggs, just gave the Progressive movement 40 more years of governance on a silver platter.
I hope you saved all your pennies, cause bout time the gubment gets done with gun control and hefty taxes on ammo, you're gonna need those pennies to melt down for bullets. Dumb asses! Ronald and George Dubya's policies screwed this country for good.
Everyday hard working middle class people have seen their entire lives and money dissipate because of Conservative deregulation, "free" instead of "fair" trade, and letting the unbridled pursuit of profit at any cost, that they'll continue to vote Democrat to keep your greedy asses at a minimum minority.
Woodrow Wilson borrowed money to fund WW! that has not been paid back yet.
The deficit is something we have been paying interest on before our parents were even born.
projection is 22 trillion when Obama leaves office.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Da brothas and Is gonna gibsme some kintucky fried chikin, roll down the street in ou low rida, and git dat white gurll azz. Bring our Colt 45 and purple drank.
/sarc/Wise American
That's exactly how your blacks in the south sound! That tells a lot about the educational system and dialect of the south. Those are YOUR blacks who talk that way...from Cincinnati to Florida going south, and from S.Carolina to Texas east to west, haha! Thank God blacks in Ohio north of Chilicothe can speak in a English dialect that most people can understand. You people are pitiful and should be shunned by God almighty for what you produced down there concerning blacks. It's a shame!!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That really doesn't explain why you believe last night's legislation is a violation of separation of powers.
They phucked up royally with the teabaggers strategy! There's 10 main conservative talk radio show host that are syndicated and popular among the Right. Out of the 10, only one guy, Michael Medved, who said the Teabaggers shut down strategy would fail, and it would seal the political victories for the Left for 40 years to come.
That Rafael Cruz has nothing personal to lose but everything to gain for putting himself to the fore. His prediction was point on!
9 out of 10 callers to his show vehemently castigated him because he didn't follow Cruz, Cotton, and some other jerk like a lemming.

Nothing political was gained for the GOP by the stunt...he told you fools that the votes to de-fund Obamacare WAS NOT THERE, yet you idiots continued to stunt. Now, independents are pissed because the two week fiasco closed their stores, shops, and small businesses all around the country.

Cruz is a self-serving booksmart, street dumb, ambitious political opportunist who handed Harry Reid and Barry Obama the last spike to be hammered in the GOP's coffin.

You dummies don't realize that Obama is not a dummy or over his head. His playing chess and you ignorant hillbillies keep dumping the checker pieces on the table. How can a black man be so uneducated and out of his league (as most of you bigots believe) yet continues to out flank and out smart the best and the so- called brightest in the GOP? You people haven't a clue.

Read Briar Rabbit, you phuckin idiots.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> They phucked up royally with the teabaggers strategy! There's 10 main conservative talk radio show host that are syndicated and popular among the Right. Out of the 10, only one guy, Michael Medved, who said the Teabaggers shut down strategy would fail, and it would seal the political victories for the Left for 40 years to come.
That Rafael Cruz has nothing personal to lose but everything to gain for putting himself to the fore. His prediction was point on!
9 out of 10 callers to his show vehemently castigated him because he didn't follow Cruz, Cotton, and some other jerk like a lemming.
Nothing political was gained for the GOP by the stunt...he told you fools that the votes to de-fund Obamacare WAS NOT THERE, yet you idiots continued to stunt. Now, independents are pissed because the two week fiasco closed their stores, shops, and small businesses all around the country.
Cruz is a self-serving booksmart, street dumb, ambitious political opportunist who handed Harry Reid and Barry Obama the last spike to be hammered in the GOP's coffin.
You dummies don't realize that Obama is not a dummy or over his head. His playing chess and you ignorant hillbillies keep dumping the checker pieces on the table. How can a black man be so uneducated and out of his league (as most of you bigots believe) yet continues to out flank and out smart the best and the so- called brightest in the GOP? You people haven't a clue.
Read Briar Rabbit, you phuckin idiots.
may I suggest you travel from your bubble.

I have yet met in person someone who would not vote for Impeachment of Obama if possible this November!

not one.

so we travel different circles I get it.

But I travel lots, and what you are saying is outright BS.

My promise to you.........I am voting against every incumbent the next 3 elections. A full flush with a whoosh to back it up.

deal?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 17, 2013
 
What I find shocking is the fact that any of you are mad.
This is the kind of thing that is the norm, not the exception for both sides of the aisle. Your own personal politics are just talking points to this congress. For them it only serves the purpose to get elected so they can run their own agendas. Again, this is true for both parties.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 17, 2013
 
-tip- wrote:
http://wfpl.org/post/mcconnell -reid-deal-includes-2-billion- earmark-kentucky-project
Ooooops! I posted a similar article ...at work and didn't have time to scan....lol
=~}
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
That deal violates the Constitution. The President does not have the revenue powers.
Quite clearly, this President is much more powerful politically than Mr. Cruz and his band of merry wingnuts had anticipated.

Tell me Karl, who came out of this much more bruised and battered in the public's eye?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
That deal violates the Constitution. The President does not have the revenue powers.
Explain specifically how it violates the Constitution, Karl.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 17, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite clearly, this President is much more powerful politically than Mr. Cruz and his band of merry wingnuts had anticipated.
Tell me Karl, who came out of this much more bruised and battered in the public's eye?
woof
The public has yet to receive its personal Obamacare bill.

http://www.americanthinker.com/printpage/...

Why are the Democrats gloating about 'winning?'
Rick Moran

google_ad_client = "pub-4560167926987914 "; google_ad_width = 300; google_ad_height = 250; google_ad_format = "300x250_as"; google_ad_type = "text_image"; //2006-11-22: AT - Articles - 300 by 250 google_ad_channel = "0110545599"; google_color_border = "336699"; google_color_bg = "FFFFFF"; google_color_link = "999966"; google_color_text = "000000"; google_color_url = "003399"; //-->
We should congratulate Democrats for their "victory" in getting the government re-opened and avoiding a crisis with the debt limit. They certainly are in a gloating mood this morning:

New Yoirk Times: "The Republican Surrender."

Also in the Times: "Republicans Back Down, Ending Crisis Over Shutdown and Debt Limit"

The Hill: "Republicans grapple with stinging defeat"

Liberal blogs are, as you might imagine, even more nauseating.

Let's tote up what exactly the Democrats "won."

1. Four months from now, we get repeat the whole thing all over again.Was a 16 day partial shutdown of government and playing with debt ceiling fire worth a measley 4 months of respite from all out war? Some victory, eh?

2. Now that the budget and debt food fights are over, problems with Obamacare are going to come roaring to the fore. In about a fortnight, Democrats are going to be praying for another distraction as the cries of outraged citizens and the total unworkability of healthcare.gov website combine to make any "victory" they think they've achieved ring hollow, indeed.

3. It will be business as usual on Capitol Hill. The president will seek to push amnesty and immigration reform in the House. This, after calling House Republicans "hostage takers" and implying they were terrorists. Yeah, right. Good luck with that, Barry.

4. The Democrats lost on getting rid of the sequester. They lost on setting much higher funding levels for the government through January 15. They lost in raising the debt ceiling for longer than a few months. They lost on allowing fraudsters to game the Obamacare subsidy regime by forcing consumers to verify their income. Any more "victories" like this one and the GOP will win the war.

5. No doubt the Republicans took a PR hit in the polls. But so did the Democrats and Obama. With the mid term election still more than a year away, what do you think the American people will remember? A dust up over arcane issues like spending and the debt? Or the immediate, tragic, overwhelming bite that Obamacare is taking out of their take home pay?

In truth, the resolution of these issues - even for 4 months - probably means that the one thing the Democrats couldn't afford happen is going to happen; Obamacare will be an issue - perhaps the #1 issue - in midterms next November.

Reminder: The last time that happened was 2010 when concerns about Obamacare created a wave election and the GOP gained 63 seats in the House and 6 seats in the Senate.

So, yes - go ahead and gloat Democrats. Your "victory" will be but a memory when all your other chickens come home to roost.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 13 min You Choose 1
Where are all the original legacy posters? 15 min Catman Dave 78
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 32 min Pale Rider 3,196
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 35 min Old Guy 30,458
Did You Vote 4 First Tran Fam? 47 min Sarno433 5
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 49 min Sarno433 14
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 54 min boz 2,707
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) Tue Truth 2,281
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••