Three Kids In Stable Condition After ...

Three Kids In Stable Condition After Hit By Car

There are 16 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Dec 20, 2009, titled Three Kids In Stable Condition After Hit By Car. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

The Scioto County Sheriffa TMs Office released details Monday from a hit-and-run accident that happened in Wheelersburg Friday evening, running down three children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

Lady Gal

Marion, OH

#1 Dec 21, 2009
JOHN C EVANS is a POS and needs locked away for ever!
Tomorrow

Van Wert, OH

#2 Dec 21, 2009
Lady Gal wrote:
JOHN C EVANS is a POS and needs locked away for ever!
So is Cherish Lewis, she deserves the same.
Lady Gal

Marion, OH

#3 Dec 21, 2009
Tomorrow wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Cherish Lewis, she deserves the same.
Gt a Life what do you just follow me around on here? you comment on everything I say...

The Lil girl who got hit was my cousin, she's doing alot better tho-
he is a pos

San Antonio, TX

#4 Dec 22, 2009
Mike Merean IS A POS TO BUT HE'S NOT IN JAIL LIKE HE SHOULD BE.
Lady Gal

Marion, OH

#5 Dec 22, 2009
whats that have to do with this topic?
he is a pos

San Antonio, TX

#6 Dec 22, 2009
Because you were talking about pos people and who need locked away forever.He is just as bad as they are.If not worse.So I thought I would include him
Screw the Lewis Family

Roscoe, PA

#7 Dec 22, 2009
WHY IS IT LADY COW HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT EVERY THING IN SCIOTO COUNTY.....DO YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN GET IN EVERYONES F**KING BUSINESS....SERIOUSLY MCDONALDS IS HIRING DO SOMETHING BESIDES DRAW A CHECK AND GET INTO OTHER BUSINESS LADY COW
It is what it is

United States

#8 Dec 22, 2009
Screw the Lewis Family wrote:
WHY IS IT LADY COW HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT EVERY THING IN SCIOTO COUNTY.....DO YOU REALLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN GET IN EVERYONES F**KING BUSINESS....SERIOUSLY MCDONALDSk IS HIRING DO SOMETHING BESIDES DRAW A CHECK AND GET INTO OTHER BUSINESS LADY COW
amen to that
Lady Gal

Marion, OH

#9 Dec 23, 2009
hahahaha You think I draw a check? Hrmmm that's funny because I don't my husband works. an lady cow? hats funny too cause im not even fat so whoever you think i am your wrong :) an if your on here that means your in people business :)an you say i get in to everyone's business well for one the kids that got hit one is related to me so I have a right to say something an for Jaelyn she's like family, So how about mind your own?! and stay outta our business
Tomorrow

Portsmouth, OH

#10 Dec 23, 2009
Lady Gal wrote:
hahahaha You think I draw a check? Hrmmm that's funny because I don't my husband works. an lady cow? hats funny too cause im not even fat so whoever you think i am your wrong :) an if your on here that means your in people business :)an you say i get in to everyone's business well for one the kids that got hit one is related to me so I have a right to say something an for Jaelyn she's like family, So how about mind your own?! and stay outta our business
How about you turning in who ever has Jaelyn so she can be home for Christmas.
Lady Gal

Marion, OH

#11 Dec 24, 2009
I have no clue where she is... Not only that this topic is about 3 kids that got hit :) Merry Christmas~!~~<3
perplexed

Columbus, OH

#12 Dec 31, 2009
Just heard about topix.com and logged on. I think all of you thrive on being in other ppl's business. Really sad because there are better things to do with your time! Why not just take care of YOUR OWN?
deysa slone

Marion, OH

#13 Jan 5, 2010
there are more then one "JOHN EVANS" please check your fact's and the correct name is given friend of John Deebo Evans.
la la land

Dover, DE

#14 Jan 9, 2010
i would just like to say that Lady Gal should take a time out and get off topix because she should only check out stuff that's any of her beeswax
fathead

Marion, OH

#15 Mar 19, 2010
hey i think it is wrong and the guy that hit the 3 kids needs to do time i dont see how the he could not because if that was my kids i would have probley did something stupid i hope the kids are ok he is stupid and he was prbley on drugs the night he hit them
ohmygoodness

Marion, OH

#16 Oct 3, 2010
they are looking for him...john c evans...from mcdermott...anyone have any information on him should call the police dept..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
will trump try to fire mr mueller and not let h... 27 min let mueller do hi... 1
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 1 hr 404 not found 66
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 1 hr 404 not found 519
Amazon Ohio Freebee! 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? 1 hr 404 not found 191
News John Glenn memorial plans abound on July birth ... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gidae 263

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages