Search For Suspects Continues After M...

Search For Suspects Continues After Mother Of 6 Shot To Death In East Columbus

There are 6 comments on the WBNS story from Jan 20, 2014, titled Search For Suspects Continues After Mother Of 6 Shot To Death In East Columbus. In it, WBNS reports that:

The family of a murder victim in east Columbus is fearful a street code of silence could make the case difficult to solve.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

Rodeo Clown

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 20, 2014
Gottsta love that black culture code of silence. It is their way of condoning the violence and giving their silent approval. No wonder they approve of that ghetto trash obama.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#2 Jan 20, 2014
Six kids. Seems she was use to catching wads not wad cutters
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#5 Jan 20, 2014
sambo wrote:
Damn, one less breeder out there. I'm sure there is a 15yo sista ready to step up and start breeding.
15yr old probably already as kids
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#6 Jan 20, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
15yr old probably already as kids
Probably a Republican pro-lifer.

woof
Rodeo Clown

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 21, 2014
sambo wrote:
Damn, one less breeder out there. I'm sure there is a 15yo sista ready to step up and start breeding.
She'll be a grandmother at 29. Gottsta love that culture of generational dependency.

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#8 Jan 21, 2014
Republican pro-lifer. Gee, why didn't that occur to anyone or make any sense? Idiotic point at the top of your nap head. Would you care to wager that a Republican pro-lifer become a life long parasite leaving numerous other fatherless children in their wake? No woofer, just another groid anti lifer living the TNB dream.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worlds fastest growing religion is..... 1 min jonjedi 124
I shop at Salvation Army & Toilet Store 35 min Jon Jedi 3
The Lost Art of Conversation 3 hr jonjedi 28
Donald Trump Administration 3 hr jonjedi 738
Republicans Don't care about your Taxes, Health... 3 hr jonjedi 6
gop 4 hr jonjedi 9
jonjedi 5 hr jonjedi 52

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance