membership camping
Sharon Sanchez

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Jan 31, 2014
you get great benefits in membership camping. we joined roaring run resort in 2009. roaring run resort reviews on the internet don’t really tell the whole story, but our story is that we enjoy great camping and save a lot of money. if you camp a lot, it’s a good deal. if you only camp once a year, it’s not for you.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 31, 2014
Sharon Sanchez wrote:
you get great benefits in membership camping. we joined roaring run resort in 2009. roaring run resort reviews on the internet don’t really tell the whole story, but our story is that we enjoy great camping and save a lot of money. if you camp a lot, it’s a good deal. if you only camp once a year, it’s not for you.
So it has crappy reviews then?
Robin Presley

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Feb 3, 2014
I found Roaring Run Resort through a neighbor. We chose to join Roaring Run because we were paying every time we camped, and we usually just camped wherever we stopped for the night. Now we have a destination, and I love that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary praises KKK head, Byrd. 2 min Duke for Mayor 46
Big Johnson 6 min d pants 63
SC clown sightins being taken seriously. 18 min Posting as myself 1
Please help me find the love of my life 40 min Good Reason 131
News Former manager of Italian-ice shop pleads guilt... 56 min GTTc 12
Should the GOP cut its loses? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 959
News 6110 Holiday Lane, Dublin. 2 hr Posting as myself 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance