Culvert Cat or Obama which would you save?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2014
If you coukd save Obama's life or Zoe's Culvert Cat which would you ?

I would save Culvert Cat. Cats are wonderful creatures while Obama is just an evil communist gay muslim.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#2 Jan 24, 2014
Definitely Culvert Cat. Oidiot is nothing but a P.O.S.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 24, 2014
Between the two, the four-legged p#ssy.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#4 Jan 24, 2014
I would save both. I'd make sure the president gets the medical help he needed, and I'd make sure that culvert cat was fresh frozen for later use in a spicy chow mein.

woof

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#6 Jan 24, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
If you coukd save Obama's life or Zoe's Culvert Cat which would you ?
I would save Culvert Cat. Cats are wonderful creatures while Obama is just an evil communist gay muslim.
Culvert Cat for sure!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#7 Jan 24, 2014
Culvert came back and ate another can of his cat food laced with antibiotic. He is really looking so much better. Less swelling. He said to take a look at him on the Zoe photograph grouping, except for Duke. Although he did leave Duke a message. Vote and pray for Culvert!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#8 Jan 24, 2014
culvert cat for me!!!
Meeshell can save baraq!
I hope this is tame enough!
Can I write puddy tat?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 24, 2014
I would save both because I am just a good guy like that.

But I would probably take more satisfaction - and receive more gratitude - from the cat.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10 Jan 24, 2014
I would save Obama the human 1st, then dial 911 to get him back to the White House.

The cat will be fine.

“My Honey is frozen! ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Jan 24, 2014
dunadd wrote:
culvert cat for me!!!
Meeshell can save baraq!
I hope this is tame enough!
Can I write puddy tat?
Like in: I taught I saw a puddly tat, I did, I did see a puddly tat!
Tweetie Bird and Sylvester the cat
Lmao
Abadee,abadee, that's all folks!.....Porky Pig
Eh, what's up doc?.......Bugs Bunny
Meep meep......Roadrunner
Now those were the real cartoons!
Think of any other ones......be my guest........

“My Honey is frozen! ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#12 Jan 24, 2014
I would save both but run off to dinner with Mr. Culvert!
Lmao
PS- are my claws showing?
Enzyte Bob

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jan 24, 2014
I vote cat.

Besides, saving a poof like Barry (probably HIV+) is kind of like giving a heart transplant to a 90 year old.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#14 Jan 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
I would save Obama the human 1st, then dial 911 to get him back to the White House.
The cat will be fine.
I would't even piss on Obama to put him out if he were on fire. I would stand on his neck to reach a cat that needed help

“My Honey is frozen! ”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15 Jan 24, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Like in: I taught I saw a puddly tat, I did, I did see a puddly tat!
Tweetie Bird and Sylvester the cat
Lmao
Abadee,abadee, that's all folks!.....Porky Pig
Eh, what's up doc?.......Bugs Bunny
Meep meep......Roadrunner
Now those were the real cartoons!
Think of any other ones......be my guest........
Correction: PUDDY TAT WHERE APPLICABLE
GRRRRRR
(iPad inserted wrong spelling....it displays what it thinks I mean....)
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#16 Jan 24, 2014
Culvert Cat, (sheepishly) .

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Jan 24, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I would't even piss on Obama to put him out if he were on fire. I would stand on his neck to reach a cat that needed help
Wow, how many nights do you lie awake, thinking of the fancy dinners, fine trips and wines he lounges through while you bitterly lean over your snowplow, daydreaming that you would have agency over him?
d pantz

United States

#18 Jan 24, 2014
I hate cats.
d pantz

United States

#19 Jan 24, 2014
Obama is beyond saving. It would be like trying to scrape a flattened cat off of the road.. you still have to do it cuz its going to rank of decay, but all hope is lost. Change too.
d pantz

United States

#20 Jan 24, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
I would save both. I'd make sure the president gets the medical help he needed, and I'd make sure that culvert cat was fresh frozen for later use in a spicy chow mein.
woof
the hypothetical was pretty simple, moron. You have to choose one.
d pantz

United States

#21 Jan 24, 2014
Duke! You really have no ability to think abstractly, do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio charter schools identified as among worst ... 5 min Taxpayer 2
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 6 min Pope Che Reagan C... 12
Every state has ISIS recruits 1 hr BizzyBee 123
INJUSTICE….for sure! 1 hr Catman Dave 27
Scotty Walker: Sarah Palin Version 2.0 1 hr RU_Kiddingme 21
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr We always knew 2,551
Tax-related identity theft across the State of ... 2 hr FatCat Dave 14
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:48 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 3:48PM
Josh McCown decides to sign with the Cleveland Browns
Yahoo! Sports 4:05 PM
Browns agree to terms with QB McCown
CBS Sports 4:56 PM
QB Josh McCown agrees to terms with the Browns: Three things to know
Bleacher Report 5:19 PM
McCown Signing Doesn't Improve Brutal QB Situation
NFL 8:50 AM
Josh McCown: I want to help Manziel as much as I can