The Sarah Salin Channel

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#24 Aug 11, 2014
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>That's right. I don't see people flooding into Rwanda or Haiti.
So America belonged to which people before it was stolen?
Male

Columbus, OH

#25 Aug 11, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Raping of slaves never happened. You're right. The slave owners would never do such a thing.
Which white Founding father raped the black salve woman, that bore his child?
You made the accusation, now back it up, answer the question...

Brooklyn, New York

#26 Aug 11, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the accusation, now back it up, answer the question...
You're kidding right?

"Jefferson was not the first or last White man to sneak into the slave cabins. One of the reasons White women argued so vehemently for the abolition of slavery, was to save the poor overwhelmed White man from the negro temptress. It was not uncommon to see near white or light skinned children resembling the master working on the plantation. The Black woman was and still is blamed for her own rape. Victim blaming began with women of color and continues to this day."

Which founding father??!?!!? All of them did it. You can't be this fundamentaly naive, right?
Male

Columbus, OH

#27 Aug 11, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
According to native indigenous philosophy, land could not be owned. That which cannot be owned, cannot be stolen. Try again junior.
Male

Columbus, OH

#28 Aug 11, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding right?
"Jefferson was not the first or last White man to sneak into the slave cabins. One of the reasons White women argued so vehemently for the abolition of slavery, was to save the poor overwhelmed White man from the negro temptress. It was not uncommon to see near white or light skinned children resembling the master working on the plantation. The Black woman was and still is blamed for her own rape. Victim blaming began with women of color and continues to this day."
Which founding father??!?!!? All of them did it. You can't be this fundamentaly naive, right?

I am not kidding. Dude, you made this accusation, so answer the question.
If you want me to take you seriously, then be serious. Right now, your creed is...?

Brooklyn, New York

#29 Aug 11, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
According to native indigenous philosophy, land could not be owned. That which cannot be owned, cannot be stolen. Try again junior.
There it is. Manifest destiny justification.

Bravo, conservative...Brah-VO.

Brooklyn, New York

#30 Aug 11, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not kidding. Dude, you made this accusation, so answer the question.
If you want me to take you seriously, then be serious. Right now, your creed is...?
You can choose to beleive what you'd like. If you're looking for me to produce DNA of Washington, Franklin, Hancock, Adams, etc. to prove to you that they absolutely raped their slaves, I have none. I just have common sense and most people are not about to deny it didn't happen. Just face the facts. The founding fathers were men of power and took full advantage of their spoils. You can deny if you like. Doesn't change it.
Male

Columbus, OH

#31 Aug 11, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You can choose to beleive what you'd like. If you're looking for me to produce DNA of Washington, Franklin, Hancock, Adams, etc. to prove to you that they absolutely raped their slaves, I have none. I just have common sense and most people are not about to deny it didn't happen. Just face the facts. The founding fathers were men of power and took full advantage of their spoils. You can deny if you like. Doesn't change it.
Good, I'm glad you finally came to you senses. You also accused me of being naive.

There is no historical evidence of any "rape" committed by a "founding father" that I'm aware of.

Is it possible Jefferson raped Hemmings?-- sure, it could have happened.
Is it possible Jefferson and Hemmings had a consensual sexual relationship?-- sure, that did happen according to some historians and some DNA evidence. No denial from me on that point.

Is it possible "Washington, Franklin, Hancock, Adams, etc.... raped their slaves" -- yes of course it's possible. But I don't "know" that happened and neither do you. Stick to what we know.

I do not doubt male and female slave owners were guilty in the rape of their slaves.
I do not deny that most, if not all, of the "founding fathers" owned slaves.

I do not doubt native americans owned slaves and were guilty in the rape of slaves, black and white. I do not doubt black people owned black people as slaves and were guilty of rape too.

There are people in the world, who do bad things to other people.
Male

Columbus, OH

#32 Aug 12, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is. Manifest destiny justification.
Bravo, conservative...Brah-VO.
Ah yes, I believe that could be Alinsky's rule #8? Maybe it's the old Obama basketball "pivot" strategy, "turning around" a point? Or would it be the Obama doctrine of "hope" (it works) and "change" (the subject)? You have learned well weed hopper. OMG Dude, it's 2014, really, manifest destiny? What crimes are you guilty of?

Brooklyn, New York

#33 Aug 12, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, I believe that could be Alinsky's rule #8? Maybe it's the old Obama basketball "pivot" strategy, "turning around" a point? Or would it be the Obama doctrine of "hope" (it works) and "change" (the subject)? You have learned well weed hopper. OMG Dude, it's 2014, really, manifest destiny? What crimes are you guilty of?
Did you not mention that the Native American culture dictated that they owned nothing? Thus, manifest destiny was born. Did a say something untrue?

Brooklyn, New York

#34 Aug 12, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, I'm glad you finally came to you senses. You also accused me of being naive.
There is no historical evidence of any "rape" committed by a "founding father" that I'm aware of.
Is it possible Jefferson raped Hemmings?-- sure, it could have happened.
Is it possible Jefferson and Hemmings had a consensual sexual relationship?-- sure, that did happen according to some historians and some DNA evidence. No denial from me on that point.
Is it possible "Washington, Franklin, Hancock, Adams, etc.... raped their slaves" -- yes of course it's possible. But I don't "know" that happened and neither do you. Stick to what we know.
I do not doubt male and female slave owners were guilty in the rape of their slaves.
I do not deny that most, if not all, of the "founding fathers" owned slaves.
I do not doubt native americans owned slaves and were guilty in the rape of slaves, black and white. I do not doubt black people owned black people as slaves and were guilty of rape too.
There are people in the world, who do bad things to other people.
We can somewhat agree here.
Male

Hilliard, OH

#35 Aug 12, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I said: According to native indigenous philosophy, land could not be owned. That which cannot be owned, cannot be stolen. Try again junior.
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not mention that the Native American culture dictated that they owned nothing? Thus, manifest destiny was born. Did a say something untrue?
Land. I was talking about land. I have read that native Americans did participate in the slave trade, of both black and white slaves. To say nothing else could be owned? I cannot say. Generally speaking, it was incomprehensible to native indigenous people that anyone could own land. Certainly over time, views on these issues evolved or changed.

Brooklyn, New York

#36 Aug 12, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
I said: According to native indigenous philosophy, land could not be owned. That which cannot be owned, cannot be stolen. Try again junior.
<quoted text>
Land. I was talking about land. I have read that native Americans did participate in the slave trade, of both black and white slaves. To say nothing else could be owned? I cannot say. Generally speaking, it was incomprehensible to native indigenous people that anyone could own land. Certainly over time, views on these issues evolved or changed.
They believed that you use the earth for what you need to live and let it be for everyone to use as needed. The settlers did not believe in that. You know that. Contracts, land ownership, and just plain bullying was the order of the day.
Male

Columbus, OH

#37 Aug 12, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
They believed that you use the earth for what you need to live and let it be for everyone to use as needed. The settlers did not believe in that. You know that. Contracts, land ownership, and just plain bullying was the order of the day.
Yeah, I know all that too. But the past is history, and I haven't committed any crimes. I do not feel guilty because my white european ancestors came here for a better way of life, which may have changed my red american ancestors way of life. I am not guilty of, nor should I be held accountable for, any crimes of my forefathers may or may not have committed.

Brooklyn, New York

#38 Aug 12, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I know all that too. But the past is history, and I haven't committed any crimes. I do not feel guilty because my white european ancestors came here for a better way of life, which may have changed my red american ancestors way of life. I am not guilty of, nor should I be held accountable for, any crimes of my forefathers may or may not have committed.
Nor should you feel guilty. You had nothing to do with it.
Male

Hilliard, OH

#39 Aug 12, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor should you feel guilty. You had nothing to do with it.
So if Sarah Palin wants to start her own subscription-based online network that might air some positive history about America, why do you feel in necessary to introduce slavery, rape, manifest destiny, etc.? I know some American History. I know it ain't all good, but I also know it ain't all bad either. Why do so many people today want focus on the bad past? Is the way you move the country forward in a positive direction, means we must admonish and punish today's Americans for the sins of their forefathers and the negative past?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#40 Aug 13, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the founding fathers were very much Christian with an advanced culture.
You should read the letters between Jefferson and John Adams.

Brooklyn, New York

#41 Aug 13, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
So if Sarah Palin wants to start her own subscription-based online network that might air some positive history about America, why do you feel in necessary to introduce slavery, rape, manifest destiny, etc.? I know some American History. I know it ain't all good, but I also know it ain't all bad either. Why do so many people today want focus on the bad past? Is the way you move the country forward in a positive direction, means we must admonish and punish today's Americans for the sins of their forefathers and the negative past?
I didn't introduce any of that pertaining to her channel. I think her channel will be hilarious. No one will be educated or enlightened by anything she will discuss, I can guarantee that.

As for the forefathers, well, they are who they are. I didn't write history, it wrote itself.
Male

Columbus, OH

#42 Aug 15, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a channel for those who love America, founding fathers, separation of powers and Greco-Roman / Western European / Judeo-Christian values.
Your reply to Oliver was:
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>The founding fathers who loved America and were slave owners..That also raped the female slaves and fathered children with them...Christian? Seems like a mix of values there...But I could be wrong...
And now you say:
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't introduce any of that pertaining to her channel. I think her channel will be hilarious. No one will be educated or enlightened by anything she will discuss, I can guarantee that.
As for the forefathers, well, they are who they are. I didn't write history, it wrote itself.
Oh but you did introduce that, pertaining to Sarah Palin's channel.
Perhaps you forgot you said this?

Brooklyn, New York

#43 Aug 15, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply to Oliver was:
<quoted text>
And now you say:
<quoted text>
Oh but you did introduce that, pertaining to Sarah Palin's channel.
Perhaps you forgot you said this?
YOU love to take my posts out of context, don't you? I was replying to a poster. LOL! Come on man, the juvenile bullshit has got to stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 7 min A Brutha Gotta Know 253
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 13 min Indict Hillary NOW 917
Burn in Hell White Pigs, Go Fight Real Crime, N... 35 min NowUKnow 68
older women needing spanked? 2 hr o_o-Ho0t-o_o 61
Why is Sussi, A Reporter not listed with WSYX, ... 4 hr Alana 6
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 5 hr Male 8
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 5 hr Reality 14
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 5 hr Reality 462

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages