Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2 Jul 28, 2014
Channel for what? She's going to be talking? About politics? Oh Jesus...
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 28, 2014
That $100 a year is going to filter out her dirtbag base.

Will she issue refunds when she quits?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#4 Jul 28, 2014
Who is Sarah Salin?

Brooklyn, New York

#6 Jul 30, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a channel for those who love America, founding fathers, separation of powers and Greco-Roman / Western European / Judeo-Christian values.
The founding fathers who loved America and were slave owners..Tha also raped the female slaves and fathered children with them...Christian? Seems like a mix of values there...But I could be wrong...

Since: Oct 11

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Aug 1, 2014
This is beautiful. Caribou Barbie has found anotherway to manipulate her low-information base into coming up off of some money to further fill her coffers. Capitalism at it's best. I hope she makes a cool couple million off of right wing pinheads who want to pay to hear her.

They say "a fool and their money are soon parted" !!!
Male

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 1, 2014
Progressive Ohioan wrote:
This is beautiful. Caribou Barbie has found anotherway to manipulate her low-information base into coming up off of some money to further fill her coffers. Capitalism at it's best. I hope she makes a cool couple million off of right wing pinheads who want to pay to hear her.
They say "a fool and their money are soon parted" !!!
What's the matter progressive, jealous they don't give you that kind of money for your Obama welfare check? Too bad capitalism hasn't worked for you, but then in oder for it to work for you, you have to get a job, or start a business. Bill and Hillary Clinton make millions of dollars from their books, good for them, or is that a different for you somehow?

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Aug 4, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill and Hillary Clinton make millions of dollars from their books, good for them, or is that a different for you somehow?
Why, yes it is QUITE different. Bill and Hillary Clinton actually have something WORTH saying and are still considered leaders of the Democratic party base. In essence, their words have value. Sadly, the quitter from Wasilla ain't worth the paper she's printed on.
Male

Columbus, OH

#10 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Why, yes it is QUITE different. Bill and Hillary Clinton actually have something WORTH saying and are still considered leaders of the Democratic party base. In essence, their words have value. Sadly, the quitter from Wasilla ain't worth the paper she's printed on.
That's what I thought, at least you're an honest communist. Personally, I wouldn't use any page, from any book a Clinton wrote, to wipe the rear end of an elephant. But that's just my opinion and like yours, everyone has one.

Reynoldsburg, OH

#11 Aug 4, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I wouldn't use any page, from any book a Clinton wrote, to wipe the rear end of an elephant. But that's just my opinion and like yours, everyone has one.
Exactly!! Which is why people like you and those you support are not in true positions of power. Naysayers and obstructionism is really ALL that your side is about and is not valuable enough for even a half-hour public service message. Sailin PAlin though is gonna get y'all to subscribe to her though -- soaking you for all your little dollars....
Male

Columbus, OH

#12 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Exactly!! Which is why people like you and those you support are not in true positions of power. Naysayers and obstructionism is really ALL that your side is about and is not valuable enough for even a half-hour public service message. Sailin PAlin though is gonna get y'all to subscribe to her though -- soaking you for all your little dollars....
I'll remind you PO you Dims don't hold all three levers of power in the country. But, you did get one thing right communist, we conservatives do intend to be an obstruction to Obama and his comrades in the destruction the Constitution. The House in Republican hands is the check, and the Supreme Court is the balance, to that little tyrant in the White House.

Reynoldsburg, OH

#13 Aug 7, 2014
ou just love using a "communist" term when someone calls you on your BS, don't you?
Male

Columbus, OH

#14 Aug 7, 2014
ou just love using a "communist" term when someone calls you on your BS, don't you?
Call it just like I see it, PO, no BS here. You Dims fancy yourselves as "progressives" I believe. Progressing towards a totalitarian state, it seems to me. No thank you Dude, you can take that commie drivel with you on your way to Cuba, this American male wants nothing to with that crap!
Male

Westerville, OH

#16 Aug 7, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The founding fathers who loved America and were slave owners..Tha also raped the female slaves and fathered children with them...Christian? Seems like a mix of values there...But I could be wrong...
Which founding father raped black women? Jefferson? Wasn't Jefferson a widower when he was said to have fathered a child with Sally Hemings? Was it rape or was it consensual?
Just asking.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#17 Aug 8, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
Channel for what? She's going to be talking? About politics? Oh Jesus...
You could learn how to love America if you listened to Sarah Palin. She knows politics, family values, economics in a way ordinary people understand and communicate. She also understands and knows how to use firearms.

Brooklyn, New York

#18 Aug 8, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>Which founding father raped black women? Jefferson? Wasn't Jefferson a widower when he was said to have fathered a child with Sally Hemings? Was it rape or was it consensual?
Just asking.
Raping of slaves never happened. You're right. The slave owners would never do such a thing.

Brooklyn, New York

#19 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>Yes, the founding fathers were very much Christian with an advanced culture.

The founding fathers were compassionate men because very few of the slaves went back to Africa once freedom was gained so conditions were not as bad as you liberals claim.

You are better off in America despite mild issues that you exaggerate.

Would you rather live in Kenya?

Would you rather live in Uganda?

You have it better in America than in ANY other country on earth so shut up, quit complaining and be grateful for everything you benefit from in this great nation, a shinning city on a hill, a light of Christ in a world of darkness.

That is why Blacks and Browns are flooding into this nation to escape the rule of darkness and the mismanagement of Blacks and Browns.
Black people were all over the world, long before whites. Next you'll tell me that Columbus discovered America, right?

Brooklyn, New York

#20 Aug 8, 2014
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>You could learn how to love America if you listened to Sarah Palin. She knows politics, family values, economics in a way ordinary people understand and communicate. She also understands and knows how to use firearms.
I loved America even when bush was running it into the ground. I'm a true American, not some filthy traitor.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#21 Aug 8, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved America even when bush was running it into the ground. I'm a true American, not some filthy traitor.
You are angry and filled with rage just like Al Sharpton because of slavery that happened over a 100 years ago. Its time to forget the past and move forward. Stop living in the past.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#22 Aug 8, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, the founding fathers were very much Christian with an advanced culture.
The founding fathers were compassionate men because very few of the slaves went back to Africa once freedom was gained so conditions were not as bad as you liberals claim.
You are better off in America despite mild issues that you exaggerate.
Would you rather live in Kenya?
Would you rather live in Uganda?
You have it better in America than in ANY other country on earth so shut up, quit complaining and be grateful for everything you benefit from in this great nation, a shinning city on a hill, a light of Christ in a world of darkness.
That is why Blacks and Browns are flooding into this nation to escape the rule of darkness and the mismanagement of Blacks and Browns.
That's right. I don't see people flooding into Rwanda or Haiti.

Brooklyn, New York

#23 Aug 11, 2014
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>You are angry and filled with rage just like Al Sharpton because of slavery that happened over a 100 years ago. Its time to forget the past and move forward. Stop living in the past.
What did Sharon have to do with this? Slavery? Yeah. Your med intake should be increased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For Cat Lovers Only! 1 hr They cannot kill ... 172
Ashley Ross 5 hr tony triplett 3
They're Shooting News Reporters On Live TV 6 hr d pants 66
Obama names Mt McKinley, Denali 6 hr d pants 10
Annie THINKS HER EXPERIENCES ARE ENIQUE & BEYON... 7 hr Phil McCracken 11
AN ODE TO billary! 7 hr nominated_1 40
Man shot near Ferguson protest….. 7 hr d pants 243
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages