Lauren Redfern: Latest Teacher Sexpot

Lauren Redfern: Latest Teacher Sexpot

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Enzyte Bob

Powell, OH

#1 Feb 17, 2012
Lauren Redfern, Basalt High School Gym Teacher Arrested On Suspicion Of Having Sex With 17-Year-Old

First Posted: 02/17/2012 8:30 am Updated: A physical education teacher at Basalt High School was booked Thursday on suspicion of having a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old student.

Fox31 reports that Lauren Redfern, 25, turned herself in to the Eagle County Detention Center and was charged with sexual assault on a child by a person in a position of trust with a pattern of sexual abuse.

Redfern herself graduated from Basalt High School in 2004 and played for the basketball team. In 2010, the high school hired her to coach the girl's basketball team and a gym teacher, according to Westword.

The Eagle County Sheriff's office says school officials reported an "unlawful sexual act" involving Redfern last Friday.

"The sexual acts between Redfern and the student are believed to have taken place over the duration of approximately 4 months. These sexual encounters took place at the residence of both Redfern and the victim in El Jebel," a press release from the Sheriff's office said.

According to Eagle County Undersheriff Mike McWilliam, the victim was 17 when the sexual contact began and is now 18. Both the victim and Redfern live in the El Jebel area, just over 22 miles outside of Aspen. McWilliam told the Glenwood Springs Post Independent that though initial interviews with the victim indicate that their relationship was consensual, it will not deter the Sheriff's Office from pressing charges against Redfern.

In Colorado, a 17-year-old can have consensual sexual relations with an adult as long as that person does not hold a position of trust, such as a teacher. However an 18-year-old can have sexual relations with an adult -- even if they're a teacher -- because 18-year-olds have adult standing, according to McWilliam.

Redfern is being held without bond, pending her appearance before a judge.
Enzyte Bob

Powell, OH

#2 Feb 17, 2012
Link with picture of this hottie:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/16/laur...

SLIDESHOW: Student-Teacher Sex Scandals at bottom of page. 25 Teachers!!!
Enzyte Bob

Powell, OH

#3 Feb 17, 2012
The teacher played basketball and no mention of the gender of the "victim".

Some lesbo action maybe?
Enzyte Bob

Powell, OH

#4 Feb 17, 2012
Most of the slides are of women!

LOL!

Boy was I born 30 years too early. WHAT is going on with people these days?
hey now

Powell, OH

#5 Feb 17, 2012
Sex crimes and deviancies upon and with the students MUST be an important part of the union contracts these days. How else can you explain sh^tting in the statehouse rotunda when the union bosses tell you to do so?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6 Feb 17, 2012
My pick is Debra Lafave.
I'd have to see her from the neck down first though.
Spooktackular

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2012
Hey now had this yesterday.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 17, 2012
Spooktackular wrote:
As you have pointed out, Hey Now is certainly on top of things.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 17, 2012
Spooktackular wrote:
I saw the thread, but with so many of these stories lately, they are easy to miss.

Besides, her picture was cute. She is attractive.
hey now

Powell, OH

#10 Feb 17, 2012
macktrapper wrote:
My pick is Debra Lafave.
I'd have to see her from the neck down first though.
Debra Lafave is the hotest of them all. And from the video of her when the story came out, she had a sport rack too. Who knows what prison will do to her looks or her tastes in, ehem, er, funny looking guys in sensible shoes.
hey now

Powell, OH

#11 Feb 17, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the thread, but with so many of these stories lately, they are easy to miss.
Besides, her picture was cute. She is attractive.
I agree there are plenty of these sex crazed fiendish child molesters in the schools...must be wording in the contracts written in invisible ink or something
Spooktackular

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2012
Is she related to the Ohio democrat Chris Redfern, That could explain her deviant actions, Chris acts as though he would like under age boys too.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 17, 2012
hey now wrote:
<quoted text> Debra Lafave is the hotest of them all. And from the video of her when the story came out, she had a sport rack too. Who knows what prison will do to her looks or her tastes in, ehem, er, funny looking guys in sensible shoes.
What subjects does She teach?

I might need me some learni'n.
Hls16

Rifle, CO

#14 Feb 17, 2012
You are all sick grow up
hey now

Powell, OH

#15 Feb 17, 2012
Hls16 wrote:
You are all sick grow up
What? You wishing you hadn't divorced her and are now thinking of getting on the list for a conjugal visit? On the list behind the kid of course. You know the one...the one she balled in the afternoon before coming home to you and warming up some mac-n-cheese and a pair of ball park franks.
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

#16 Feb 17, 2012
hey now wrote:
<quoted text>What? You wishing you hadn't divorced her and are now thinking of getting on the list for a conjugal visit? On the list behind the kid of course. You know the one...the one she balled in the afternoon before coming home to you and warming up some mac-n-cheese and a pair of ball park franks.
... and taking her Obama-provided birth control pills!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
August 21 - When it All Hits the Fan 1 hr Alternatve Facts ... 120
Wasserman Info Mother Load | WTF???? 2 hr Alternatve Facts ... 229
cleveland browns take a knee two 2 hr Alt facts speak a... 9
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 2 hr Alternatve Facts ... 1,299
NPR: Large Majority Support Keeping Confederate... 2 hr Wonderer 40
Democratic voter base declines 5 hr Duke for Mayor 11
America Held Hostage Day 215 6 hr Reality 23
de Facto Trump KKK Grand Imperial Wizard 6 hr Dangerous Dan 32

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web