Concerned Citizen

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

The local news is going bonkers over "Livingston Ave is getting improved" and this and that. But what about Main? Main is just as bad as Livingston is- with thugs shooting at each other for no reason. Any improvements scheduled for East Main Street? I wouldn't mind columbus tearing down all of the mom and pop stores and thug hangout areas there and convert all of them into walmarts, krogers, gamestops and best buys. I want East Main in the future to become like SR 256 in Pickerington, with all of the business, livelyhood and lesser crime.
bosco

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

You can't polish a turd.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

When there is a GOP Mayor?
just saying

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
When there is a GOP Mayor?
Don't hold your breath waiting for that. They ran a helicopter repairman last election. Seems they've abandoned Columbus to Mike and his bikes.
hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
I want East Main in the future to become like SR 256 in Pickerington, with all of the business, livelyhood and lesser crime.
Ha! How does it feel to want? Here's a news flash! Blacks equal crime. Just look at Detroit and Camden. You think they haven't had a fools' parade of these urban redevelopment schemes?

Since: Jan 12

Lockbourne, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

hey now wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! How does it feel to want? Here's a news flash! Blacks equal crime. Just look at Detroit and Camden. You think they haven't had a fools' parade of these urban redevelopment schemes?
Poor ignorant blacks equal crime, you stupid hick. How many times do you have to be told that? There's thousands of blacks in Columbus and only a small, very small percentage are street thugs.

Lockbourne, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

E.Main between N. Nelson all the way to Parsons heading west will never get improvements until the LGBT people move in and the ghetto types get put out. Then and only then will the area improve financially. A little bit of that happened on. Franklin ave. around. Franklin park. There are still a few 1950&1960's blacks living there keeping their properties up.

Lockbourne, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Once Churches Chicken closes on Main and Kelton, half of that area will be deserted anyway. The. Arabs hate opening their corner stores in that area, but they have no where else to go!

The suburban whites would never support their 25% mark up prices, malt liquor, triple x tees in red, white, or black, and blunt rolling wraps. Also, they'd be shut down in the burbs for selling boot-leg DVD's and refurbished stolen iphones and ipads.
hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Poor ignorant blacks equal crime, you stupid hick. How many times do you have to be told that? There's thousands of blacks in Columbus and only a small, very small percentage are street thugs.
To hear you tell it, stain. Hey, with ALL of the black law abiding, how come no one talks to the police and help with clearing the cases. Oh I know I know, "It's de terribo terribo legacy ub de slabery."
hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:

The suburban whites would never support their 25% mark up prices, malt liquor, triple x tees in red, white, or black, and blunt rolling wraps. Also, they'd be shut down in the burbs for selling boot-leg DVD's and refurbished stolen iphones and ipads.
Oh yes. The joys of black commerce. It's the best they can come up with. Call it the Camden Effect.
shaz

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Concerned Citizen wrote:
I want East Main in the future to become like SR 256 in Pickerington, with all of the business, livelyhood and lesser crime.
Instead of complaining about E Main, just move to Pickerington.
hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:

So then it occurs to me after I note the joys of black commerce...Why don't you 'good darkies' just invade the place with honest commerce and industrious enterprise and show the riff-raff the law of how it's done? OH I KNOW...YOU'RE WAITING FOR WHITEY TO COME AND DO IT. IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GUILT WHITEY INTO DOING IT OR GETTING A TAXPAYER FUNDED PROGRAM AND THEN GRIFT OFF OF IT! SHEEEYYITTT
hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
E.Main between N. Nelson all the way to Parsons heading west will never get improvements until the LGBT people move in and the ghetto types get put out. Then and only then will the area improve financially. A little bit of that happened on. Franklin ave. around. Franklin park. There are still a few 1950&1960's blacks living there keeping their properties up.
WILL NEVER GET IMPROVEMENTS UNTIL THE LGBT PEOPLE...???? Once again waiting for whitey to come riding (ha) to the rescue. What's the matter with you and your 'good darkie' types? Why is it that you are not up to the task? How much gottdammed coddling and preferences and handouts and affirmative action will it take for you people to do the gottdammed job?
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

hey now wrote:
<quoted text>So then it occurs to me after I note the joys of black commerce...Why don't you 'good darkies' just invade the place with honest commerce and industrious enterprise and show the riff-raff the law of how it's done? OH I KNOW...YOU'RE WAITING FOR WHITEY TO COME AND DO IT. IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GUILT WHITEY INTO DOING IT OR GETTING A TAXPAYER FUNDED PROGRAM AND THEN GRIFT OFF OF IT! SHEEEYYITTT
Any place that is surrounded by lazy parasites can have high prices. They can because the.lazy trash is not spending money they worked.for.but money gocernment stole from us and gave to them.
James

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

East Livingston ain't no picnic either OP. They say they'll improve Livingston but the thugs will come right back in and ruin everything. The nearby newly built Fairwood park will most likely become a major drug/prostitution area. Livingston from Alum Creek to 18th is all gang territory (research FNL, deuce-deuce and the LA chain gang). The thugs will not leave Livingston. They will mess up any improvements made and make them worse.
James

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Besides Main Street ain't even that bad like it used to be since the main street camera program and 2 police cameras were put up. Most of the crimes now happen on Mound St and Mcallister Avenue, away from the cameras.
hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Hmmm. Guess ol wiseamerican is too busy waiting for some white to come along and inform him on just how to reply to my observations on 1) black commerce equals crime 2) no amount of gottdammed coddling and preferences and "afrimative" action will get his co-blacks off its ass to challenge the criminals and 3) awaiting whitey to do the heavy lifting.

Hey punk, get to Camden and give em your 'wisdom'. Ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min sraep 29,158
Search For Driver Who Slammed Into Cars 35 min They cannot kill a Spook 1
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 44 min d pantz 9
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 1 hr d pantz 85
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2,899
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 1 hr Mother Bruce 10
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 2 hr kip 2,696
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 21 hr Heaven Leigh 2,217
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••