Looks Like They've Found Pale Rider's...

Looks Like They've Found Pale Rider's Son

Posted in the Columbus Forum

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2 May 15, 2013
Man Arrested For Overnight Grocery Store Feast Of Whipped Cream, Steak, Shrimp, And Beer
By Laura Northrup May 15, 2013

According to police, a Kentucky man held the best overnight grocery store campout ever in the wee hours of Monday morning. Employees knew that something was up when they found 57 cans of Reddi-Whip brand whipped cream in the store’s trash. The whipped cream cans use nitrous oxide as a propellant, see. Oh, but the festivities didn’t stop there.

Security camera footage showed that the 30-year-old entered the store before closing on Sunday night, then evaded employees until after they locked up for the night. Over the course of the evening, he allegedly depleted the whipped cream cans, then cooked six steaks and some shrimp while drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. Sounds like a great party, except for the part where it all happened inside a grocery store after hours, with stolen merchandise. Police say that he also relieved himself on… himself, and found some fresh clothes to change into.

The local news outlet that reported on this story didn’t share how he cooked the steaks and shrimp: was he operating a gas or charcoal grill indoors, or using something like a George Foreman grill?

Anyway, the party eventually came to an end when the man crawled into the rafters and fell asleep. Employees discovered him that morning. Well, they discovered the 57 cans of whipped cream, then found him.

After the firefighters retrieved him from the rafters, police arrested him and took him into custody. He’s been charged with burglary and criminal mischief.
hey now the beloved

Columbus, OH

#3 May 15, 2013
The SEIU goonion trash rioted and tried to intimidate a rapid bail hearing so that their co-sh^tbag would be released in time to take a massive sh^t in the obama tribute sh^t-in ceremonies schedule for all that week.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 May 15, 2013
Only in Kentucky. Hilariously stupid.

“Eat muh chikin, Hugh Victor ”

Since: Apr 13

#5 May 15, 2013
That's my boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NO to Portman? 12 min BizzyBee 2
Trump Wall Flip-flop 41 min El Gallo Negro 10
News Hillary Clinton is imperfect but the only choic... 47 min El Gallo Negro 283
Creamer Confirms Hillary Clinton Was PERSONALLY... 1 hr Butch From The FBI 11
404's Trump Victory Thread 1 hr MarkJ- 81
Abortion cures minorities! Vote for Hillary Cl... 1 hr Abortion cures mi... 1
The Cleveland Browns are still perfect! 1 hr d pants 3
Is Trump Unfit to be President? Sun They cannot kill ... 443

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages