Mother Of Trayvon Martin Brings Message To Columbus

Mar 3, 2014 Full story: WBNS 19

The mother of Trayvon Martin has a new mission in the light of tragedy. Sybrina Fulton is visiting Columbus with a message about children losing their lives to gun violence.

Full Story
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#1 Mar 3, 2014
She claimsis not to be anti gun or anti canceled carry. She is just against using those.guns on trespassing drug dealing thieves that are beating a gun carrying citizen.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#2 Mar 3, 2014
IIRC, his stepmother has been raising him since age 3, either mostly or entirely. When daddy left the stepmother for another woman, that's when Trayvon started getting into trouble. Apparently the stepmother was a positive influence for Trayvon but stayed in the background - who knows exactly what agreement transpired - during the media circus.
EDI

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Mar 3, 2014
It's all a political agenda campaign they're pushing.
My Reply To Momma

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Mar 4, 2014
Ash cans,
Trash cans,
Trayvon's dead.
Porky Georgie
filled him full of lead.
How many times did Zimmerman fire?
So many times his finger got tired.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Grandma say Tray din't go to Heaven.
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Trayvon stealin' Skittles off the shelf.
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Juneteen too!
Be careful chill'un,
don't sing this song too loud,
or Porky Georgie might just shoot you!
BANG!
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#5 Mar 4, 2014
My Reply To Momma wrote:
Ash cans,
Trash cans,
Trayvon's dead.
Porky Georgie
filled him full of lead.
How many times did Zimmerman fire?
So many times his finger got tired.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Grandma say Tray din't go to Heaven.
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Trayvon stealin' Skittles off the shelf.
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Juneteen too!
Be careful chill'un,
don't sing this song too loud,
or Porky Georgie might just shoot you!
BANG!
Great jingle.
Proud Columbus

Grove City, OH

#6 Mar 4, 2014
We don't need another FAILED PARENT telling us what to do.
The thug's mother should have spent more time properly raising the criminal.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#7 Mar 4, 2014
Tell her to buzz off!
Enzyte Bob

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 4, 2014
Get out your hoodie! May Trayboon's memory be eternal!
Commander Shepard

Point Pleasant, WV

#9 Mar 5, 2014
I don't agree with the agenda, but at least I'm not an immature ass whipe, like some of these bitche asses posting being disrespectful. Shame on you!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 5, 2014
I hope Trayvons Mother explains that Trayvon should have run home to call the police about a creepy guy.

or......respect and restraint can save your life.

or....sometimes when looking for trouble....trouble finds you.
Creepy aSS cRACKER

Arlington Heights, IL

#11 Mar 5, 2014
That woman should have flushed the toilet instead of giving birth.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#12 Mar 10, 2014
The sad fact that thousands of Blacks have been murdered by Black on Black street violence and hundreds of thousands murdered in abortion clinics without a single person marching from the Black Community.

It isn't all about Trayvon.

Wake up Blacks.

Liberals are killing you, you have no jobs under your false god Obama and no hope.
Pappy

Dayton, OH

#13 Mar 12, 2014
I recall that Martin was wearing a hoodie and weaving between neighborhood houses after midnite darkness.

That kind of behavior is very suspicious, and attracted surveillance from Zimmerman.

Some claim that Zimmerman was a racist because he followed a black man for no good reason. There is no evidence for this claim, but the ignorant types will repeat it as truth.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 12, 2014
Creepy aSS cRACKER wrote:
That woman should have flushed the toilet instead of giving birth.
Facts are...she only had Trayvon for 3 years of his life....quite the martyr....
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#15 Mar 13, 2014
Pappy wrote:
I recall that Martin was wearing a hoodie and weaving between neighborhood houses after midnite darkness.
That kind of behavior is very suspicious, and attracted surveillance from Zimmerman.
Some claim that Zimmerman was a racist because he followed a black man for no good reason. There is no evidence for this claim, but the ignorant types will repeat it as truth.
The Black Community has never acknowledged the fact that ghetto style Blacks commit the vast majority of crime in our nation and that people have good reason to fear a young Black man wearing a hoodie and acting suspiciously.

Its easier to play the race card than to teach self responsibility, work and decent morality.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#16 Mar 13, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>The Black Community has never acknowledged the fact that ghetto style Blacks commit the vast majority of crime in our nation and that people have good reason to fear a young Black man wearing a hoodie and acting suspiciously.

Its easier to play the race card than to teach self responsibility, work and decent morality.
You are the authority on black crime? What do you think of white crime? Or does it exist in your world? White guys never wear hoodies and look menacing...Tell me something, Oliver is it? What exact makes you an authority on the black agenda? You seem very angry and no real grip on reality. How often do you leave your basement? Do you watch television? Are you aware of the type of senseless crimes that whites commit? Answer any of these if you can.
Dagney Coalman

Columbus, OH

#17 Mar 13, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
The Black Community has never acknowledged the fact that ghetto style Blacks commit the vast majority of crime in our nation and that people have good reason to fear a young Black man wearing a hoodie and acting suspiciously.
It's not just the ghetto ones. They all have some aquaintence or family member WHO WILL DO THE CRIMES and the loyalty that they have to criminality first, will make them turn on you. As such there is little to gain in thinking "IKAGO" and be wary if someone says IKAGO.

The 6-month pregnant lady gang raped by 5 vibrants earlier this week in Madison, WI? Only one take-away: none are worth the risk.

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#18 Mar 14, 2014
Here it is mah man. Blacks commit an inverse proportional amount of crimes per percentage of population. Rather than argue a white is committing an identical crime somewhere is not near the point. A slightly more intelligent argument would be to make a play on white guilt admitting the prevalent crime and violent mentality of yo pepo and alluding to your slave past only being emancipated a mere 150 years ago. Problem is after 50 years of handouts and your very own President affirmative action....... tilting the deck for you black folk. You be angrier, more violent and deranged as ever. No one cares about your plight when your young males have violent psychopathic episodes. We are paying for your existence. None work. So the thanks we get for feeding and clothing you is death by the black hand. And fyi low brow whites attacking me or mine get equal treatment under the law of smith and wesson. It's called biting the hand that feeds.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#19 Mar 17, 2014
Shanikwah wrote:
Here it is mah man. Blacks commit an inverse proportional amount of crimes per percentage of population. Rather than argue a white is committing an identical crime somewhere is not near the point. A slightly more intelligent argument would be to make a play on white guilt admitting the prevalent crime and violent mentality of yo pepo and alluding to your slave past only being emancipated a mere 150 years ago. Problem is after 50 years of handouts and your very own President affirmative action....... tilting the deck for you black folk. You be angrier, more violent and deranged as ever. No one cares about your plight when your young males have violent psychopathic episodes. We are paying for your existence. None work. So the thanks we get for feeding and clothing you is death by the black hand. And fyi low brow whites attacking me or mine get equal treatment under the law of smith and wesson. It's called biting the hand that feeds.
*Violins*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chanukah hanukkah day 2 17 min BizzyBee 2
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 22 min Trash Collector 255
Should Witchcraft or Pagan Shops be 18+ ? 1 hr I Do Know 12
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 2 hr Blemhein LMAO 207
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 6 hr d pantz 74
What makes GlitterSucks so annoying? (Nov '12) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 470
Obscene Bumber Stickers 7 hr They cannot kill ... 8
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web