Posted in the Columbus Forum

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 May 26, 2013
http://tinyurl.com/nq85v7s

The Left's Push to Normalize Pedophilia Finds Its Poster Girl

by Donald Douglas

That's Robert Stacy McCain's reporting at the American Spectator, "#FreeKate? Movement to Normalize Pedophilia Finds Its Poster Girl":

In January, Rush Limbaugh warned that there was “an effort under way to normalize pedophilia,” and was ridiculed by liberals (including CNN’s Soledad O’Brien) for saying so. But now liberals have joined a crusade that, if successful, would effectively legalize sex with 14-year-olds in Florida.

The case involves Kaitlyn Ashley Hunt, an 18-year-old in Sebastian, Florida, who was arrested in February after admitting that she had a lesbian affair with a 14-year high-school freshman.(Click here to read the affidavit in Hunt’s arrest.) It is a felony in Florida to have sex with 14-year-olds. Hunt was expelled from Sebastian High School — where she and the younger girl had sex in a restroom stall — and charged with two counts of “felony lewd and lascivious battery on a child.” The charges could put Hunt in prison for up to 15 years. Prosecutors have offered Hunt a plea bargain that would spare her jail time, but her supporters have organized an online crusade to have her let off scot-free — in effect, nullifying Florida’s law, which sets the age of consent at 16.

Using the slogan “Stop the Hate, Free Kate”(the Twitter hashtag is #FreeKate) this social-media campaign has attracted the support of liberals including Chris Hayes of MSNBC, Daily Kos, Think Progress and the gay-rights group Equality Florida. Undoubtedly, part of the appeal of the case is that Hunt is a petite attractive green-eyed blonde. One critic wondered on Twitter how long activists have “been waiting for a properly photogenic poster child of the correct gender to come along?”

Portraying Hunt as the victim of prejudice, her supporters claim she was only prosecuted because she is homosexual and because the parents of the unnamed 14-year-old are “bigoted religious zealots,” as Hunt’s mother said in a poorly written Facebook post. The apparent public-relations strategy was described by Matthew Philbin of Newsbusters:“If you can play the gay card, you immediately trigger knee-jerk support from the liberal media and homosexual activists anxious to topple any and all rules regarding sex.”

RTWT at the link.

And here's more at the Spectator, "The #FreeKate Narrative Melts Down: Lies Exposed in Florida Teen Sex Case."

And Robert's been blogging this case like a wild man. Check the search item for "Kaitlyn Hunt."

And speaking of leftist efforts to normalize pedophilia, disguised in faux-conservative sheep's clothing, recall: "Alex Knepper, FrumForum Blogger, Fired by Daily Caller Over Pedophile Controversy." (Knepper used to argue that it was perfectly natural for a 20-year old to be attracted to a 16-year old, while also arguing that it was legal.)
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#2 May 26, 2013
hot!

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3 May 26, 2013
turkeyburger wrote:
hot!
When the Big One comes...
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#5 May 26, 2013
Teens having sex with teens.

What is the problem?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6 May 26, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
What is the problem?
One of them was an adult.

In the world where we don't defend Jerry Sandusky, we call that "statutory rape"
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#7 May 26, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
What is the problem?
exactly, and both in high school, not like this was some woman sitting out side a school trolling for little girls

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#8 May 26, 2013
Turk, you had probably cruise on back down to Circleville. You are going to seriously find yourself out of your league on this forum.
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#9 May 26, 2013
thought it was funny and threw in my two cents worth

Location hidden

#10 May 28, 2013
Pedophilia glorified.

http://tinyurl.com/o24vhvj

"At Cannes 2013, Palme d'Or for Lesbian Pedophilia in 'Blue Is the Warmest Color'"

From John Hayward, at Breitbart, "More On the Mainstreaming of Pedophilia":

Let's hear some more about this "Blue is the Warmest Color" film...

"Blue Is The Warmest Colour" by Abdellatif Kechiche topped critics polls in trade magazines Screen International and Film Francais among the 20 contenders for the Palme d'Or.

The three-hour-long drama about a 15-year-old girl who falls for a French woman tracks their passionate affair and devastating separation.

Sounds like a great film to catch after spending the afternoon at a "Free Kate" rally. Hopefully they allow a bathroom break while this three-hour saga grinds on. And hopefully the bathrooms will be supervised.

Yes, pedophilia goes mainstream.

And see the Other McCain, "#FreeKate Lies Unravel; Roman Polanski Could Not Be Reached for Comment."

More at the Los Angeles Times, "Cannes 2013: Palme d'Or goes to 'Blue Is the Warmest Color'."
Enzyte Bob

United States

#11 May 28, 2013
I have to fall back on my standard answer when analyzing situations like these.

Since neither one of them appears to be hot, I consider this to be a crime against humanity.

Location hidden

#12 May 29, 2013
http://tinyurl.com/q9gf9h4

#FreeKate — Kaitlyn Hunt is the Next Rosa Parks!
Hey, just hold back and let these idiots work themselves up into a frenzy of child molestation abominations. It's the new civil rights movement!

Via Jeanette Victoria on Twitter:

Brad Filippone: Also, many hours earlier in this thread I made a comment that maybe decades from now, Kaitlyn will be mentioned in the same breath as the likes of Rosa Parks. The more I think about that comment, the more I think the analogy works.

OK, their "crimes" are completely different, that goes without saying. But let's look at Ms Parks for a moment. What did she do? She did something that was against the law in her time and place. She did not want to sit at the back of the bus, as the law required, for the simple reason of the color of her skin. Was this law just? Quite a lot of people back then thought so. And what happened? She was charged for her "crime." And then what happened? A massive amount of people came to her defense, including Martin Luthor King Jr. and in time that law was changed. All because one individual chose to defy that unjust law.

Now, one difference is there: I've never met Kate or her girlfriend, but I'm doubting they were thinking, "let's do this and maybe the law will get changed!" But beyond that, the similarity is there. The "crime" was committed, she was charged, and look at all the people who have come to her defense! This is the sort of thing that gets laws changed (or, perhaps in this case, a closer adherence to the original INTENT of the law in question, which was certainly not to stop high school romances!)

Kate, you are fighting the good fight! Keep it up.

Right. I can just see Rosa Parks at the back of the bus fingering a 14-year-old.

Free at last!

Seriously, this is the caliber of "progressive" thinking on the left. We've got idiots like this in high office, so it's not very funny when you think about it.

BONUS: At Viral Read, "‘Beat Her Ass!’ Beach Fight Video Purports to Show Kaitlyn Hunt."
tda/lucky me

Cambridge City, IN

#14 Oct 15, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:

What is the problem?
Where are parents!!!!!!
Casual Observer

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 19, 2014
Every gay man wants to have sex with a young boy. The younger the better. There are no exceptions. Especially the so-called married gay men. In a group of gay men if the subject of having sex with an underage boy comes up every one in the group is up for that. Gay men routinely pay teenagers for sex, move them into their homes, buy them cars & pay their bills. This is widely accepted in the gay community & very much encouraged. Gay men pass these boys around like a box of Crackerjacks at a ball game. These are the cold hard facts. There are secrets in the gay world that gays do not want known to the world. This is one of them. Inside every one there is a desire to molest young boys.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#16 Jul 19, 2014
Casual Observer wrote:
Every gay man wants to have sex with a young boy. The younger the better. There are no exceptions. Especially the so-called married gay men. In a group of gay men if the subject of having sex with an underage boy comes up every one in the group is up for that. Gay men routinely pay teenagers for sex, move them into their homes, buy them cars & pay their bills. This is widely accepted in the gay community & very much encouraged. Gay men pass these boys around like a box of Crackerjacks at a ball game. These are the cold hard facts. There are secrets in the gay world that gays do not want known to the world. This is one of them. Inside every one there is a desire to molest young boys.
All the more reason to cull the herd of these defectives.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#17 Jul 20, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
What is the problem?
You need a psychiatrist.
willy

Toledo, OH

#18 Jul 20, 2014
Casual Observer = Incredibly Inaccurate
kneegah pleez

Houston, TX

#19 Jul 21, 2014
fruity white people omfg
Casual Observer

Columbus, OH

#20 Aug 11, 2014
willy wrote:
Casual Observer = Incredibly Inaccurate
I am very accurate. In fact, I am spot on. A few days ago my gay neighbor in the middle of speaking to me about a concern, spun & ran to hit on these young boys who walked up to work in the yard on the other side. He stopped in the middle of a sentence, his eyes lit up & HE RAN to get with these boys 30 years younger than himself.

There is no gay on this earth that does not want to have deviant sex with underage boys. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neil Diamond returning to Columbus 7 min Ohio Guy 2
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 9 min Reality Speaks 15
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 13 min Agree 2,456
Can the White House really be protected? 59 min Male 19
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 3,586
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 6 hr Hope N Change you... 65
Allie Mongar 7 hr Whenthepartisover 1
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 9 hr Praying for Change 964
Catman Dave 10 hr They cannot kill ... 30
Columbus Dating