Judge sells kids to prison

Judge sells kids to prison

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#1 Dec 24, 2013
Flint

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Dec 24, 2013
So?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 24, 2013
If it means lower taxes then we should consider it.
Ferd Devine

Dayton, OH

#4 Dec 24, 2013
China puts their criminals in prison to work as slave labor, and chinese people are diversity, so stop being a hater and honor diversity.

We are a nation of immigrants; when foreign diversity practices like prison slave labor come to america, stop the hate and embrace change.

China also extracts transplantable organs from prisoners; embrace diversity and expect prisoner organ recycling here too.

Chinese culture is 1000's of years old, unike american culture. Respect your elders wisdom, embrace change, and stop the hate.
Chino

Columbus, OH

#5 Dec 24, 2013
Modern day slavery by racists in power.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#6 Dec 24, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
http://www.allgov.com/news/con troversies/judge-sentenced-to- 28-years-in-prison-for-selling -kids-to-private-prisons?news= 843116
This is not a new issue. I say this a a white wealthy republican, never ever trust a Judge, Cop, trooper, deputy, or any other state or federal agent.
Land Shark

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 24, 2013
Ferd Devine wrote:
China puts their criminals in prison to work as slave labor, and chinese people are diversity, so stop being a hater and honor diversity.

We are a nation of immigrants; when foreign diversity practices like prison slave labor come to america, stop the hate and embrace change.

China also extracts transplantable organs from prisoners; embrace diversity and expect prisoner organ recycling here too.

Chinese culture is 1000's of years old, unike american culture. Respect your elders wisdom, embrace change, and stop the hate.
Then move to China, shitbrain.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#8 Dec 24, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a new issue. I say this a a white wealthy republican, never ever trust a Judge, Cop, trooper, deputy, or any other state or federal agent.
You are right on Spook. These facilities place bids with government entities for placement of youth offenders.
WISE AFRICAN

Dayton, OH

#9 Dec 24, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a new issue. I say this a a white wealthy republican, never ever trust a Judge, Cop, trooper, deputy, or any other state or federal agent.
Big central government is love, not hate.

We being the diverse majority must wrestle the reigns of government to do our bidding, and our desire is that diversity people prevail.

Convicted prisoners should not be used as slave labor, nor have their organs harvested for transplantation, unless it is the decision of a diverse judge.
Ferd Devine

Dayton, OH

#10 Dec 24, 2013
Land Shark wrote:
<quoted text>
Then move to China, shitbrain.
Chinese are diversity people, and they come to america in great numbers bringing their cultural gifts and wisdom.

Chinese prisoner practice is wise, not shatbrain.

Embrace and honor diversity.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#11 Dec 24, 2013
Kurt Vonnegut first wrote about the dangers inherent in the privatization of prisons thirty years ago.

Too bad nobody listened to him.

woof
Flint

Reynoldsburg, OH

#12 Dec 24, 2013
Who's Kurt Vonnegut?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#13 Dec 24, 2013
Flint wrote:
Who's Kurt Vonnegut?
One of America's greatest novelists, now deceased. A 20th century Mark Twain.

woof
Flint

Reynoldsburg, OH

#14 Dec 24, 2013
Oh, I don't read fairy tales.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#15 Dec 26, 2013
Flint wrote:
Oh, I don't read fairy tales.
Dumbass Troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans are Fun 1 hr Duke for Mayor 79
drugs in my apartments 1 hr Duke for Mayor 61
Purge 4 hr They cannot kill ... 17
Those Fine Young Amish Girls with their eighth ... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 6
A Tennessee store put up a "no gays allowed" si... 5 hr free pIzza 4 U 64
Obama Donor Argues Pedophilia 'Not a Crime' in ... 5 hr Clara Fire 32
FIND LINDA and PAMMY! 7 hr Doc 6
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages