Mooch elle at the slop trough

Mooch elle at the slop trough

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Incredible

Arlington Heights, IL

#1 Jan 24, 2013
The Obama's are a bunch of hood rats with lottery money. The British government spent the equivalent of 53 million USD last year supporting their royal family. The U.S. taxpayers ponied up 1.4 billion on the Obama's for trips, entertainment, parties and food.

Incredible!
hey now now

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 24, 2013
You gottsta put the video of the first wookie going full piggy on free food

It shows the gutter ghetto trash for what she is.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3 Jan 24, 2013
The mods sunk it again?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4 Jan 24, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
The mods sunk it again?
Three times so far.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Three times so far.
It's their money...
hey now now

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Three times so far.
No no it lives!
www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TSTDET9OH1JV7F94...

At any rate, it bears repeating...she's just like a toilet brush at a beauty salon

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7 Jan 24, 2013
hey now now wrote:
<quoted text>No no it lives!
www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TSTDET9OH1JV7F94...
At any rate, it bears repeating...she's just like a toilet brush at a beauty salon
I don't care much what Michelle looks like, as I avoid images of the Dear Leader and family, but it does offend me that she has staffers.

The First Lady has a staff of 16-24 people, that's ridiculous for a person with no actual office under the Constitution.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/michelle-oba...

Should the right ever get the Presidency again, this office should go.
hey now now

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 25, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care much what Michelle looks like, as I avoid images of the Dear Leader and family, but it does offend me that she has staffers.
The First Lady has a staff of 16-24 people, that's ridiculous for a person with no actual office under the Constitution.
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/08/michelle-oba...
Should the right ever get the Presidency again, this office should go.
She needs all that help just to keep her nassy-assed funk in check

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#9 Jan 25, 2013
hey now now wrote:
<quoted text>She needs all that help just to keep her nassy-assed funk in check
Well, then get Soros to pay the cost.
animal control

Edison, OH

#10 Jan 26, 2013
hey now now

Columbus, OH

#11 Jan 26, 2013
animal control wrote:
http://www.bing.com/images/sea rch?q=portagese+water+dog& FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id =4BB683EFA6A8815ED4E30B1ADE56A 5509290863D&selectedIndex= 34
Is that you, ac? No charge either?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Dem lies... 5 min Mojo Risen 56
War Is On The Horizon 7 min d pants 81
Who's a Trump fan?? 17 min Mojo Risen 58
Odds of Trump's impeachment 28 min d pants 273
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 1 hr Obama could have WON 2,909
Breaking news....... 1 hr free pizza 4U 46
Obama 1 hr Duke for Mayor 5
Donald Trump Administration 1 hr Trouser Cough 616
Trump 7th Consecutive Weekend at Trump-branded ... 5 hr 8th Weekend CALIGULA 119

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages