George W. Obama
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 6, 2013
Our resident Topix leftists are strangely quiet on this latest and largest Obama administration scandal.

http://tinyurl.com/khkjgkg

When You've Lost the Huffington Post...

[great pic]

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2 Jun 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Our resident Topix leftists are strangely quiet on this latest and largest Obama administration scandal.
http://tinyurl.com/khkjgkg
When You've Lost the Huffington Post...
[great pic]
Even bigger...they've lost The New York Times:

"The administration has now lost all credibility on this issue. Mr. Obama is proving the truism that the executive branch will use any power it is given and very likely abuse it."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/07/opinion/pre...

Reader! Che! Duke! Johnson! Muff!
Your boy is going down.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#3 Jun 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Our resident Topix leftists are strangely quiet on this latest and largest Obama administration scandal.
http://tinyurl.com/khkjgkg
When You've Lost the Huffington Post...
[great pic]
Tracking residents is only bad if a republican does it.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 6, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Tracking residents is only bad if a republican does it.
GWB purportedly tracked terrorists.
BHO is tracking every U.S. citizen.

The terrorists are in the White House.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5 Jun 6, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
GWB purportedly tracked terrorists.
BHO is tracking every U.S. citizen.
The terrorists are in the White House.
We tried to tell people...for the last six years.
I love the smell of vindication in the morning...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#6 Jun 7, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>We tried to tell people...for the last six years.
I love the smell of vindication in the morning...
You are vindicated because the Obama administration is engaged in the very same types of civil rights violations in the name of law enforcement that your boy engaged in for years? Here's the difference between you and me, Georgie. When W. was doing it, you were all about getting the bad guys and I was against it. I specifically recall being called un-American by some mouth breeder like you because of my complaints about FISA courts. Now, when its not one of you guys in the White House you are suddenly offended. Better late than never I guess.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Jun 7, 2013
ROFLMAO at this liar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Nice summation of how our government brought us to this point:

http://tinyurl.com/lfrz645
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#9 Jun 7, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
GWB purportedly tracked terrorists.
BHO is tracking every U.S. citizen.
The terrorists are in the White House.
You have any facts to support that statement? Of course you don't.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#10 Jun 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are vindicated because the Obama administration is engaged in the very same types of civil rights violations in the name of law enforcement that your boy engaged in for years? Here's the difference between you and me, Georgie. When W. was doing it, you were all about getting the bad guys and I was against it. I specifically recall being called un-American by some mouth breeder like you because of my complaints about FISA courts. Now, when its not one of you guys in the White House you are suddenly offended. Better late than never I guess.
Obama has enhanced and expanded every program Bush started and has done it after promising to be the polar opposite of his predecessor. And to state the obvious, get over Bush...Obama is in his second term and he owns everything about this government. That SOB has NEVER taken responsibility for anything that hasn't beenn engineered to make him look good.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#11 Jun 7, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has enhanced and expanded every program Bush started and has done it after promising to be the polar opposite of his predecessor. And to state the obvious, get over Bush...Obama is in his second term and he owns everything about this government. That SOB has NEVER taken responsibility for anything that hasn't beenn engineered to make him look good.
I was talking about you Georgie. It was wrong when Bush was doing it and wrong now. The problem for you is that you only have come to denounce the program now that you don't like who the POTUS is.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#12 Jun 7, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. How outraged were you when Bush/Cheney did it?
<yawn>
FISA under Bush didn't do what PRISM under Obama does.
Get off your knees, Buckwheat. Your boy is in his SECOND term. He owns this.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Jun 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have any facts to support that statement? Of course you don't.
If you'd unlatch from whatever you're sucking..for even a minute...to read up on these topics, you'd know just how ignorant your statement is.

The "George W. Obama" insult came directly from HuffPo.
The emperor is a buck-naked, pathological liar.
Progressive Ohioan

Columbus, OH

#14 Jun 7, 2013
We leftists still trust the Obama administration far more than we ever have/will the Bush disaster decade.

That silence you think you're hearing, at least from my perspective is reserved contemplation and research as facts are discovered. Unlike right wingg hissyfit throwers, who utilize emotion before facts, we on the left waant to learn its extent.

On instinct, we must acknowledge that all of this a judicial subpoenad order, so we do have judicial oversight. Also aas many data analysts are commenting, most of the information by nature has to be scrubbed so as to detect consistent patterns.

Whatever the case may be, whether we have a genuine disagreement with Mr. Obama or not,, he still holds a higher regard in our eyes than the lying warmongering Boys Club that waas the Bush presidency. If you need any further proof of Bush's irrelevance, look at how little he's contributed to anything since his illegal reign as President.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 7, 2013
On Thursday’s Colbert Report, the host actually said,“Obama is a tyrannical despot who ignores all the rules.”

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz2VY9lZEni

Leftists are slow-learners, aren't they?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Jun 7, 2013
Progressive Ohioan wrote:
We leftists still trust the Obama administration far more than we ever have/will the Bush disaster decade.
That silence you think you're hearing, at least from my perspective is reserved contemplation and research as facts are discovered. Unlike right wingg hissyfit throwers, who utilize emotion before facts, we on the left waant to learn its extent.
On instinct, we must acknowledge that all of this a judicial subpoenad order, so we do have judicial oversight. Also aas many data analysts are commenting, most of the information by nature has to be scrubbed so as to detect consistent patterns.
Whatever the case may be, whether we have a genuine disagreement with Mr. Obama or not,, he still holds a higher regard in our eyes than the lying warmongering Boys Club that waas the Bush presidency. If you need any further proof of Bush's irrelevance, look at how little he's contributed to anything since his illegal reign as President.
...some moreso than others.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#17 Jun 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about you Georgie. It was wrong when Bush was doing it and wrong now. The problem for you is that you only have come to denounce the program now that you don't like who the POTUS is.
Bush wasn't spying on ALL AMERICANS the way Obama is. Under FISA, the court had to authorize individual orders for obtaining information. Now with PRISM, those constraints are removed:

"PRISM was introduced to overcome what the NSA regarded as shortcomings of Fisa warrants in tracking suspected foreign terrorists. It noted that the US has a "home-field advantage" due to housing much of the internet's architecture. But the presentation claimed "Fisa constraints restricted our home-field advantage" because Fisa required individual warrants and confirmations that both the sender and receiver of a communication were outside the US."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/06/u...

BTW, do you know when FISA was approved by Congress and signed by the president? 1978.

Do you know who introduced the bill? Senator Edward Moore Kennedy.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#18 Jun 7, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>FISA under Bush didn't do what PRISM under Obama does.
Get off your knees, Buckwheat. Your boy is in his SECOND term. He owns this.
Considering that what both of those "programs" do is classified, you really don't know that.

When have I said that Obama doesn't "own" this? You are so desperate to define others' opinions for them that you don't read what is right before you.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#19 Jun 7, 2013
Progressive Ohioan wrote:
We leftists still trust the Obama administration far more than we ever have/will the Bush disaster decade.
That silence you think you're hearing, at least from my perspective is reserved contemplation and research as facts are discovered. Unlike right wingg hissyfit throwers, who utilize emotion before facts, we on the left waant to learn its extent.
On instinct, we must acknowledge that all of this a judicial subpoenad order, so we do have judicial oversight. Also aas many data analysts are commenting, most of the information by nature has to be scrubbed so as to detect consistent patterns.
Whatever the case may be, whether we have a genuine disagreement with Mr. Obama or not,, he still holds a higher regard in our eyes than the lying warmongering Boys Club that waas the Bush presidency. If you need any further proof of Bush's irrelevance, look at how little he's contributed to anything since his illegal reign as President.
You're mad because he's not an attention wh#re like Carter and Clinton, huh? I suggest you learn about Bush's work securing AIDS therapies for African nations which began during his presidency and continues to this day. Bush has done more for black people than Obama ever will.

George W. Bush’s greatest legacy
By Eugene Robinson,July 26, 2012

This is a moment for all Americans to be proud of the best thing George W. Bush did as president: launching an initiative to combat AIDS in Africa that has saved millions of lives.

All week, more than 20,000 delegates from around the world have been attending the 19th International AIDS Conference here in Washington. They look like any other group of conventioneers, laden with satchels and garlanded with name tags. But some of these men and women would be dead if not for Bush’s foresight and compassion.

Those are not words I frequently use to describe Bush or his presidency. But credit and praise must be given where they are due, and Bush’s accomplishment — the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, or PEPFAR — deserves accolades. It is a reminder that the United States can still be both great and good.

Bush’s initial multibillion-dollar commitment to PEPFAR was not really justifiable on grounds of national security, except perhaps in the broadest possible sense. The administration was motivated instead by altruism. It was the right thing to do.
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-07-26...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#20 Jun 7, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd unlatch from whatever you're sucking..for even a minute...to read up on these topics, you'd know just how ignorant your statement is.
The "George W. Obama" insult came directly from HuffPo.
The emperor is a buck-naked, pathological liar.
Funny that you think comparing Obama to Bush is an insult.

But that wasn't what I was talking about. I was asking you for evidence for your claim that Obama was "tracking every US citizen."

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Jun 7, 2013
And don't forget GWB's commitment to our veterans.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro/20130524...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should the GOP cut its loses? 1 hr MarkJ- 967
Please help me find the love of my life 2 hr UTrashy 134
Big Johnson 3 hr UTrashy 80
SC clown sightins being taken seriously. 4 hr Duke for Mayor 4
F1: Who's out? 5 hr Posting as myself 7
News 6110 Holiday Lane, Dublin. 6 hr Pam 3
Hillary praises KKK head, Byrd. 7 hr Duke for Mayor 46

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages