created by: Nuke Mecca | Oct 19, 2013

Columbus, OH

31 votes

In whose lifetime will Islam gain domination over the whole planet?

Click on an option to vote

  • My lifetime
  • My children's lifetime
  • My grandchildren's lifetime
  • My great grandchildren's lifetime
  • My great great grandchildren's lifetime
  • My great great great grandchildren's lifetime
  • My G4 grandchildren's lifetime
  • My G5 grandchildren's lifetime
  • My G6 grandchildren's lifetime
  • None, humanity will be destroyed in the struggle
Comments
141 - 160 of 230 Comments Last updated Oct 24, 2013

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
You place blame on the person or religion?
How about in this case BOTH. This is a person who remains committed to an extremist, violent belief system...had he committed this act of violence, you think he would have gotten away with it? Hassan, got the death penalty. Tsarnaev isn't going to get away with it, either...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Oct 22, 2013
 
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
You place blame on the person or religion?
both....thanks for asking.

next vote please.......I am present.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Oct 22, 2013
 
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Odd...I see every leftist here blaming Catholicism for pedophilia.
If you don't understand that Islam is a death cult, you're either one of them, or one stupid enough to be the victim of one of their actions.
22,000+ Muslim terrorist attacks since 9/11 and counting...
Nobody's "blaming Catholicism", Paco.

That would be like "blaming capitalism" for the Exxon Valdez oil spill.

The blame rests squarely upon those who had the ability to stop what was going on, but instead proactively took steps to protect the institution's image and assets rather than the kids who were being victimized.

Get yer facts straight.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

It would be nice in our lifetime if religion was respected by all.

you can pray in silence to your god, or in your place of worship

Society must have laws, but not forced religion.

The 10 commandments represents the structure not to break laws by just not doing.

God with the 10 commandments pointed out simply how people avoid a whole bunch of trouble when alive. Not listening eventually bites you.

As a society we need privacy regarding your personal religion, and to follow your god.

We certainly don't need to kill each other because you call your god by a different name, because we also speak different languages and have different skin and hair color. We are different.

We need to trust each other to form a society so our children prosper and raise their own children.

Neighborhood block parties watching the kids play together having a great time eating food together is better than bombings.

who disagrees?

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's "blaming Catholicism", Paco.
That would be like "blaming capitalism" for the Exxon Valdez oil spill.
The blame rests squarely upon those who had the ability to stop what was going on, but instead proactively took steps to protect the institution's image and assets rather than the kids who were being victimized.
Get yer facts straight.
woof
Stop lying, douche. You and your daughter have blamed every American Catholic in your posts. You allegedly cash in on the action...no wonder you love it.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying, douche. You and your daughter have blamed every American Catholic in your posts. You allegedly cash in on the action...no wonder you love it.
Explain that Paco. Show me one single post in which I have "blamed every American Catholic".

Also please demonstrate how I "allegedly cash in on the action".
This should be fun.

woof

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain that Paco. Show me one single post in which I have "blamed every American Catholic".
You've never spoken a single positive word about any Catholic, from a lay person right up to the Pope. And you have blamed us for continued attendance and contribution to the the Church. Everyone here has seen it and I'm not wasting my time Googling to play your game.
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Also please demonstrate how I "allegedly cash in on the action".
This should be fun.
woof
You posted that you were involved in legal action against the Church, douche. Cleveland, I believe. Or was that a lie?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Oct 22, 2013
 
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/361804/...

The Orthodox will fight.

Will we?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You've never spoken a single positive word about any Catholic, from a lay person right up to the Pope. And you have blamed us for continued attendance and contribution to the the Church. Everyone here has seen it and I'm not wasting my time Googling to play your game.<quoted text>You posted that you were involved in legal action against the Church, douche. Cleveland, I believe. Or was that a lie?
Yes Paco, I Have indeed said nice things about Catholics. Apparently you don't remember me stating that I was raised as one, and my entire family is Catholic. Remember the story I told you about my Aunt Cathy at the dinner table?

You simply love playing the victim, and cannot support the statements you just made.

I have never been involved in any legal action against the Church, nor have I stated on here that I have been

You seem to be a bit confused.

You must be dipping into the consecrated wine early this week, huh?

Oh, yeah...for the record...I like the new Pope. He seems to be pissing off quite a few of the entrenched scions in the Church with his modest lifestyle.

woof

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Oct 22, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Paco, I Have indeed said nice things about Catholics. Apparently you don't remember me stating that I was raised as one, and my entire family is Catholic.
hmmmmm

So then, are YOU a Catholic still?

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Paco, I Have indeed said nice things about Catholics. Apparently you don't remember me stating that I was raised as one, and my entire family is Catholic. Remember the story I told you about my Aunt Cathy at the dinner table?
You simply love playing the victim, and cannot support the statements you just made.
I have never been involved in any legal action against the Church, nor have I stated on here that I have been
You seem to be a bit confused.
You must be dipping into the consecrated wine early this week, huh?
Oh, yeah...for the record...I like the new Pope. He seems to be pissing off quite a few of the entrenched scions in the Church with his modest lifestyle.
woof
And yet you can support the statements you just posted, right?
Now you're lying about your legal involvement against the Church.
If you think Catholics are upset by the material modesty of Francis, you really are clueless. They're pissed because he seems to be inserting Jesuit nonsense into the Papacy and he's going to reverse the actions of JPII and Benedict regarding Vatican II.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Oct 22, 2013
 
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you can support the statements you just posted, right?
Now you're lying about your legal involvement against the Church.
If you think Catholics are upset by the material modesty of Francis, you really are clueless. They're pissed because he seems to be inserting Jesuit nonsense into the Papacy and he's going to reverse the actions of JPII and Benedict regarding Vatican II.
I think you misinterpreted Duke. He was referring IMO, to clerical dissent. Recall when Francis told the Italian cardinals they were being downsized.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You've never spoken a single positive word about any Catholic, from a lay person right up to the Pope. And you have blamed us for continued attendance and contribution to the the Church. Everyone here has seen it and I'm not wasting my time Googling to play your game.<quoted text>You posted that you were involved in legal action against the Church, douche. Cleveland, I believe. Or was that a lie?
What a f cking crybaby.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

How is the religion of Islam, which is followed by 1.5 billion people, at fault here? Does that mean, by your admitted testimonies, that all who follow Islam are a potential risk of blowing something up to please their religion and God?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Oct 22, 2013
 
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmmm
So then, are YOU a Catholic still?
no
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Oct 22, 2013
 
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you can support the statements you just posted, right?
Now you're lying about your legal involvement against the Church.
If you think Catholics are upset by the material modesty of Francis, you really are clueless. They're pissed because he seems to be inserting Jesuit nonsense into the Papacy and he's going to reverse the actions of JPII and Benedict regarding Vatican II.
Ask your friend Che about that legal action.

woof

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
How is the religion of Islam, which is followed by 1.5 billion people, at fault here? Does that mean, by your admitted testimonies, that all who follow Islam are a potential risk of blowing something up to please their religion and God?
Yes, a through reading of the Koran would see that if you follow it correctly, then you will go on the path of violence. To say nothing of the Hadiths as well.

Liberals are locked into a "White = Bad, Christian = Bad" paradigm that renders them incapable of seeing Islam as bad because it is in opposition to the old White Christian order in the West.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Gabriels Hammer wrote:
How is the religion of Islam, which is followed by 1.5 billion people, at fault here? Does that mean, by your admitted testimonies, that all who follow Islam are a potential risk of blowing something up to please their religion and God?
They certainly don't waste any energy denouncing it, do they?

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
What a f cking crybaby.
Poor Johnson...that's all he's got. That's about par for the course for someone like him...dumb as a bag of hammers.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask your friend Che about that legal action.
woof
Why? We've never seen any evidence of her being an attorney, much less being involved in litigation you claimed to have undertaken.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Will Obama DIE? 8 min They cannot kill ... 12
The Michael Brown Case 13 min al sharpton 50
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 21 min Pale Rider 3,184
10 Investigates: Teachers Caught Recording, Con... 30 min They cannot kill ... 3
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Duke for Mayor 30,440
RIP Ashley Stevens 2 hr E-Bob 2
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 13 hr Truth 2,281

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••