#21870 Nov 7, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Its Terrible
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21871 Nov 7, 2013
Realitys A Little Sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that guys that drive trucks like that are compensating because they have a baby dick. Now toss in the fact that his mom and dad bought it for him and you've got yourself an all talk, trust fund sissy boy.
I'm right in the middle of pick-em-truck country and there's a lot of truth in that statement. It's so funny to see a huge dually pull up and see someone almost have to use a ladder to get in and out.
Reality Is A Sissy

Canton, OH

#21872 Nov 7, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
But there's probably lots of pick up trucks there that'll make you wanna go blaze away.
Yah, but touch guy here, who wants to start fights and then tell people to meet him in a crowded public location in the middle of the day, drives a "Champaign" colored truck. Champaign is a pale pink sissy boy kinda color.
buckeye guy

United States

#21873 Nov 7, 2013
I'm not going to read 20,000+ comments to find out how this went from who you support for governor in 2010 to two guys who obviously have no plans to do anything but continuously talk trash to each other but I will say this thread seems to have gotten off topic lol. Guys why don't you all meet up and fight so we can all get back to talking about the big upcoming election in 2010 bc that's the pressing issue here.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21874 Nov 7, 2013
Realitys A Little Sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, a parking lot in the middle of the afternoon with cameras everywhere. How brave of you. Why not make it on the steps of the police department, you trust fund sissy boy? Bring a gun? Are you kidding? I've been lifting 80 pound chunks of steel in 120 degrees for years and years. Why would a working man like myself EVER need a gun against a lazy trust fund sissy boy like you? I have no intentions of driving to the Strip to see a dancing dwarf sissy run his mouth with a hundred witnesses to protect him. Now name somewhere where I can fully express how I feel about your momma's boy mouth and count me in. Seeing you are over 6ft tall, it will be impossible to miss you. I'll be every single person you walk past, smart boy.
Thanks though for adding your vehicle description to your full name and location. I'll add it to the folder I have called "Guy who made death threats online".
Your folder is as full of chit as you are.

It is not a threat telling someone outcome of a conflict.

and what union did you not belong to again?
Prancing Sissy Reality

Canton, OH

#21875 Nov 7, 2013
buckeye guy wrote:
I'm not going to read 20,000+ comments to find out how this went from who you support for governor in 2010 to two guys who obviously have no plans to do anything but continuously talk trash to each other but I will say this thread seems to have gotten off topic lol. Guys why don't you all meet up and fight so we can all get back to talking about the big upcoming election in 2010 bc that's the pressing issue here.
Normally we argue about Tea Bagger emailed newsletters, but once and awhile, Reality Speaks will end up looking so stupid that he makes death threats or challenges people to pissing contests in the parking lot of Best Buy. He drives a pink truck so be easy on his tough guy in the closet ego.
Prancing Sissy Reality

Canton, OH

#21876 Nov 7, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your folder is as full of chit as you are.
It is not a threat telling someone outcome of a conflict.
and what union did you not belong to again?
Oh no, little Sissy Pink Truck Tea Bags. You clearly stated how you wanted to line all of us up and shoot us. I provided the link to it. It's what you resort to when you get your momma's boy mouth gets slammed with the facts. Got a link to your union comment? Yah...I thought so. Your claims are just as limp as your threats.

As far as my folder, perhaps if one looked into the year you were awarded Eagle Scout and the city you provided it was in, one might be able to tell exactly who the sissy is who is making the documented death threats.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21877 Nov 7, 2013
Prancing Sissy Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, little Sissy Pink Truck Tea Bags. You clearly stated how you wanted to line all of us up and shoot us. I provided the link to it. It's what you resort to when you get your momma's boy mouth gets slammed with the facts. Got a link to your union comment? Yah...I thought so. Your claims are just as limp as your threats.
As far as my folder, perhaps if one looked into the year you were awarded Eagle Scout and the city you provided it was in, one might be able to tell exactly who the sissy is who is making the documented death threats.
if you carried 80lb blocks of metal in a foundry for years in canton ohio you were union.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21878 Nov 7, 2013
The Know Nothings wrote:
Here's a fact Obama is going to outlaw traditional marriage altogether and all existing marriages under Obama will be considered null and void under the new world order led by the self appointed leader Barack Obama.
He doesn't have to eliminate traditional marriages. Obama Care is doing it for him. That's right, The "haves" that were expected to pay for the healthcare of the "have-nots" found a way out of it: get a divorce.

It will make more sense for couples to not combine their income via marriage. Those who are married? It's financially better (thanks to Commie Care) for them to get a divorce.

It's kind of like the Democrats welfare program. A woman does much better by being single than married. More food stamps, bigger welfare check, you get the picture. But that only effected poor people. Now the dictator found a way to infect middle-class and upper middle-class people with his evil as well.
RTW

Waverly, OH

#21879 Nov 7, 2013
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21880 Nov 7, 2013
dumbfounded wrote:
The fact of the matter is that for decades big business has chosen our president. For many years and many elections the winner has been the one with the biggest campaign bank account and that only comes from one place "Big Business' contributions. since the 60's it's been that way. It really has nothing to do with political parties. Read the book by Charles Lewis it'll open your eyes: "The Buying of the President 2004" reveals how the process of choosing a president has moved from the voting booth to the auction block, and highlights the special interests that heavily invest in the politicians seeking the nation's highest office. Lewis and his team reveal and investigate the sponsors and the known and not-so-known conflicts of interest entangling each of the aspirants to the White House. This is the only book of its kind, containing investigative profiles and personal histories of the major presidential candidates.
Here you will find answers to questions like
•Which candidate was paid by a pharmaceutical firm to give speeches while running for the Senate?
•Who turned the Homeland Security Act into a bonanza for the biotech industry?
•Which candidate proposed 32 separate tax breaks for big businesses that support his campaign?
•Who is the "go-to guy" for the insurance industry?
Return the book and get your money back.

If business was so in control of our politics, why do we have the highest corporate tax rate in the world? Why did these businesses let unions, regulations and taxes run them right out of the country?

Political money comes from all over, not just businesses. The only reason most businesses contribute money is to keep the politicians off their back. Remember Bill Clinton and Bill Gates?

Money does not buy political positions either. If that were the case, Romney would be our President now and Ross Perot would have been one of our former Presidents.
You Are For Sure Right

Columbus, OH

#21881 Nov 7, 2013
REPUBLICANS wrote:
<quoted text>
Will never be back in the white house never again. Wanna know why is because their are more poor people then the rich people. Republicans stop being republicans because your out of the whitehouse for good understand good!!!
You rich people need to start making us poor people jobs. Under witch you have not done. Until this happens we democrats will always be in the white house. While you hurrdle up all you monies and watch it grow. Note the banks are closeing up. And say good bye to all of your welthy monies. Because you can take it with you. You need to go to the bank and create jobs for the poor. In other words everything is gonna stay just as it is. Best of luck getting back in the whitehouse. Is becsuse it's just not gonna happen. We are poor and their are not no good paying jobs. Period.....
You rich people are the ones that made this world the way it is so. Enjoy!!!
you are for sure right. hey you rich REPUBLICANS if you want back in the whitehouse you better be pulling all of your money out of the bank. and make us poor people some good paying jobs. other wise the DEMOCRATS will be staying in the whitehouse for good!!!!!

so get your damn money out and make us some good paying jobs your damn dumbasses.....
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21882 Nov 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have to eliminate traditional marriages. Obama Care is doing it for him. That's right, The "haves" that were expected to pay for the healthcare of the "have-nots" found a way out of it: get a divorce.
It will make more sense for couples to not combine their income via marriage. Those who are married? It's financially better (thanks to Commie Care) for them to get a divorce.
It's kind of like the Democrats welfare program. A woman does much better by being single than married. More food stamps, bigger welfare check, you get the picture. But that only effected poor people. Now the dictator found a way to infect middle-class and upper middle-class people with his evil as well.
Huh?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21883 Nov 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Return the book and get your money back.
If business was so in control of our politics, why do we have the highest corporate tax rate in the world? Why did these businesses let unions, regulations and taxes run them right out of the country?
Political money comes from all over, not just businesses. The only reason most businesses contribute money is to keep the politicians off their back. Remember Bill Clinton and Bill Gates?
Money does not buy political positions either. If that were the case, Romney would be our President now and Ross Perot would have been one of our former Presidents.
I bumped both posts just so people can see how you buy into the propoganda that Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity pumps the lying crap in your ear while you drive around in your highly trained, super duper job of a truck driver. Are you so lazy that you didn't respond to the sites that I cited. You always ignore the facts and spew out your road miles crap. Typical.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21884 Nov 7, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I bumped both posts just so people can see how you buy into the propoganda that Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity pumps the lying crap in your ear while you drive around in your highly trained, super duper job of a truck driver. Are you so lazy that you didn't respond to the sites that I cited. You always ignore the facts and spew out your road miles crap. Typical.
Maybe because your links had nothing to do with what I was talking about; that besides the fact they were left-wing propaganda nobody sites.

You don't need Limbaugh or Fox to find out who contributed what to whom. It's all on the internet. you know, like who unions contributed to, who trial lawyers contribute to, all that.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21885 Nov 7, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Huh?
Forget it. Like most things, it's over your head.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21886 Nov 8, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I bumped both posts just so people can see how you buy into the propoganda that Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity pumps the lying crap in your ear while you drive around in your highly trained, super duper job of a truck driver. Are you so lazy that you didn't respond to the sites that I cited. You always ignore the facts and spew out your road miles crap. Typical.
hey stupid..........

campaign contributions are posted for society to view.

what you call propaganda, is absolute fact.

is there any further wonder why a misfit like yourself lives in a failed town of misfits where 70% are on some type of assistance?

Hannity earns more money in a single year than you will in a lifetime. How stupid of him. Hannity will earn in 10 years more than all of Waverly earn collectively. Limbaugh earns a quarter billion a year with a radio show.

Limbaugh just released a kids book that is setting records for sales.

It is not funny that the 2 you point out as propaganda have radio programs with higher viewer rate than Wolf Blitzer on CNN?

Advertising on Limbaugh or Hannity costs more than CNN news. that is because it reaches 5 times more people.
Republican Says

Van Wert, OH

#21887 Nov 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey stupid..........
campaign contributions are posted for society to view.
what you call propaganda, is absolute fact.
is there any further wonder why a misfit like yourself lives in a failed town of misfits where 70% are on some type of assistance?
Hannity earns more money in a single year than you will in a lifetime. How stupid of him. Hannity will earn in 10 years more than all of Waverly earn collectively. Limbaugh earns a quarter billion a year with a radio show.
Limbaugh just released a kids book that is setting records for sales.
It is not funny that the 2 you point out as propaganda have radio programs with higher viewer rate than Wolf Blitzer on CNN?
Advertising on Limbaugh or Hannity costs more than CNN news. that is because it reaches 5 times more people.
Of course the Fox Gestapo has high ratings. You're living proof that there's no shortage of stupid human beings who are willing to believe anything.
Now put on your tinfoil hat and polish your pink pickup, champ, you've got a busy weekend ahead of you...

Since: Aug 12

United States

#21889 Nov 8, 2013
Yeah... how could liberal networks ever compete with MTV and BET?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21890 Nov 8, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Yeah... how could liberal networks ever compete with MTV and BET?
That's why a lot of people turn to the Comedy Channel for facts and Fox News for comedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 1 hr Silna 17
President Ebola 1 hr Duke for Mayor 658
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 1 hr They cannot kill ... 18
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 1 hr Duke for Mayor 35
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 2 hr justagirl 15
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 3 hr Male 116
Woman Behind Columbus Ebola Hoax Faces $2,800 Bill 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 3
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) Tue J-Corn 981
Columbus Dating
Find my Match