Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 978)

Showing posts 19,541 - 19,560 of28,428
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Annie

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>WTF?!? Mental Mud again.
It's allowed...not aloud & you still have nothing of substance to say. Why is that putz?
Never mind, I really don't care, I was just curious, but no longer.
"aloud" vs "allowed" is the best put down ever. Canton can't even stutter that it was a typo An average 5th grader would know the difference between both words. I guess it's not smarter than a fifth grader, or, even a third grader.
LittleWhoringAnn ie

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
"aloud" vs "allowed" is the best put down ever. Canton can't even stutter that it was a typo An average 5th grader would know the difference between both words. I guess it's not smarter than a fifth grader, or, even a third grader.
Yah but then rightwingers are known for touching toddlers. I'll go with can't spell any day. Get it right, little miss daddy/uncle's home schooled darling.
SilenceoftheAnn8 826

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the way you used "it's" to describe a person, reminds me of that creepy guy from Silence of the Lambs. It put the lotion on it's skin. Ahhh ha ha ha!
SilenceoftheAnn

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

You Tea Baggers believe the EXACT same thing a child murderer and terrorist believes, as I clearly have pointed out. I misspelled a word. Ooooh you got me.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. My apartments sell themselves. I'm not section 8 certified and have no interest in being certified. Section 8 people don't belong in the suburbs. They belong in the inner-city. Suburbs should only be for people who have the financial ability to be there.
My aren't you quite the snob.

woof
Canton Zombie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

I'm an Obamazombie. Praise Barrock. My right to spend your hard earned income supercedes your right to exist.
ObamaUpInYourMom ma

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Canton Zombie wrote:
I'm an Obamazombie. Praise Barrock. My right to spend your hard earned income supercedes your right to exist.
...said the overwhelming majority of hard working American voters to the trust fund corporate fetch boys and their kookie little Timothy McVeigh Tea Bagger oil cult.

And the GOP was never seen as valid again and America lived happily ever after. The End.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. My apartments sell themselves. I'm not section 8 certified and have no interest in being certified. Section 8 people don't belong in the suburbs. They belong in the inner-city. Suburbs should only be for people who have the financial ability to be there.
Oh Really, if you look back you were complaining of supposed disabled people as your tenants, went in to a lot of details about there lives. How do disabled people pay their rent?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's see, who is it that run these Democrat areas? Could it be Democrat politicians?
So what you are telling me is that Republicans are more organized, more efficient and bring solutions to the problems.
Gee, maybe that should be something for you to think about this next election.
Oh, there organized alright, with a big playbook on how to steal elections. Google "Caging of votes" They really put it to the minority military members. Fight for your country and lose your vote. Look it up.
Canton Zombie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Me and all my voters residing at cemetaries across the country know how to vote better than hard working Americans. Plus there's over 49 million leeching the welfare teet now.

Our right to spend your hard earned money supercedes your right to breathe.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, there organized alright, with a big playbook on how to steal elections. Google "Caging of votes" They really put it to the minority military members. Fight for your country and lose your vote. Look it up.
I have a better idea: why don't you post a link?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Really, if you look back you were complaining of supposed disabled people as your tenants, went in to a lot of details about there lives. How do disabled people pay their rent?
They are on SS disability--not section 8.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a better idea: why don't you post a link?
I already did and you ignored it. Go back and look at the 'Caging of Votes' link I posted.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I already did and you ignored it. Go back and look at the 'Caging of Votes' link I posted.
I didn't ignore it, as I stated, I simply didn't have time to read your half-dozen links you posted.

So I read the article now, and from what I can tell, there is nothing illegal about it. The article (written in 2007) highlights Bush's AG. Well..... we not only have a black AG in office now, but a racist black AG. So what's the problem?
obamaphone lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Keep Obama in President!
whattt

Galion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Aight

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Frustrated wrote:
It's amazing that in a state our size we can't produce anyone better than the two we have to choose from :( Ted is owned by the unions and Kasich is owned by corporate interests. The lack of a good choice is the result of the structure of our system. Campaign money corrupts the system and limits us to mediocre choices. For the first time ever, I am considering not voting.
Well said!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

This horse hasn't been beat to death, it's been nuke.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

whattt wrote:
Aight
Aight.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Goodnight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,541 - 19,560 of28,428
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 5 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 45
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 1 hr They cannot kill a Spook 307
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 3 hr nope to dope 45
Will Obama Resign From Office? 6 hr Teabaggers Unite 568
The right's insanity continues... 10 hr d pantaloni 27
Michelle Obama a/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 10 hr Reality speaks 6
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 10 hr Reality speaks 7
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs