Comments
19,361 - 19,380 of 30,522 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21300 Oct 20, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it depends on whether your goal is to change minds, or just insult people.
you can't change cement into gold.

what is insulting is listening to the commies thinking they are mainstream.

you are not a commie, but brainwashed a bit.

it is much better to learn to fish, than be dependent on others catching them for you.

If you can't fish, be on hand for support of those catching them.

refusing talent to catch fish because you can't assures hunger in Realityville.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21301 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the little commie punks need a trip to the woodshed.
you can be conversed with easy.
big difference.
I hear you but repeat...both of you are better than the last few posts.
I disagree with Waverly a good bit but he & I make efforts to keep it civil. Let's emphasize 'try', to keep it civil. More positive things are accomplished that way.
I do NOT want to emulate our current congress that seemingly couldn't agree on a steak dinner. That's my motivation. They stink for the most part & I won't generally stoop to their level.
It would be very nice if most of us don't either.
I am NOT directing this at just you but to ALL of the belligerent posters that expect to have their opinions respected.
Give respect...get respect. It's a circle, like what goes around, comes around. OR take the high road & let the other take the low road. The cliche's & axioms are countless folks.
Reality Babbles

Canton, OH

#21302 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
big difference.
Yah, those anti-labor commies in China roll just like the cowards in the Tea Party when it comes to their comrades for ever, hand and hand hatred of the labor unions. Two little pinko peas in a pod. The Tea Party and Communist China They need their Tea Bagging treasonous @sses reminded how their first little "I see commies everywhere" propaganda trip worked out with that whole Red Scare conniving rightwing scheme. You Tea Baggers are still back in the 50's playing failed patty cake propaganda games while in the real world, the Tea Party's approval rating plummets to 30%, Americans rightfully blame them for shutting down the government and our brave veterans call them Tea Baggers out for hijacking their message and cashing in on their service for their own sick political gains. Turns out it was comrade corporate fetch boy who had been nipping the vodka in his "Patriot" tea all along. Typical conniving GOP tactics. Burn down the barn and then preach to everyone about the dangers of fire.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21303 Oct 20, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Communists won't chaange their minds.
In a 100 yrs, NO communist government has been successful & yet many can NOT realize that.
I guess that that supports your statement.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21304 Oct 20, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it depends on whether your goal is to change minds, or just insult people.
MY goal is to share information & thoughts & to stay informed. I miss things or didn't know things that any poster can enlighten me on. Some more than others & in one posters case, not at all. But generally, eyes are opened if the mind is not closed.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21305 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Babbles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, those anti-labor commies in China roll just like the cowards in the Tea Party when it comes to their comrades for ever, hand and hand hatred of the labor unions. Two little pinko peas in a pod. The Tea Party and Communist China They need their Tea Bagging treasonous @sses reminded how their first little "I see commies everywhere" propaganda trip worked out with that whole Red Scare conniving rightwing scheme. You Tea Baggers are still back in the 50's playing failed patty cake propaganda games while in the real world, the Tea Party's approval rating plummets to 30%, Americans rightfully blame them for shutting down the government and our brave veterans call them Tea Baggers out for hijacking their message and cashing in on their service for their own sick political gains. Turns out it was comrade corporate fetch boy who had been nipping the vodka in his "Patriot" tea all along. Typical conniving GOP tactics. Burn down the barn and then preach to everyone about the dangers of fire.
I travel to China.

Chinese people work circles around lazy entitled Americans out of necessity.

without the chinese we still would not have a transcontinental railroad in this country.

Your kind think talking about it causes it to happen.

The chinese do it and charge you a ticket.

Remind me again who your god communist leaders borrow money from?

and how many days are chinese factories closed due to strikes?

why is large corporations making products for consumption in asia for tomorrows growth of the corporations?

Tell me again how hard you work and our entitled to a $100,000 salary for flipping burgers at Micky D's.

tell me O great one.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21306 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Babbles wrote:
<quoted text>
. You Tea Baggers are still back in the 50's playing failed patty cake propaganda games while in the real world, the Tea Party's approval rating plummets to 30%, Americans rightfully blame them for shutting down the government and our brave veterans call them Tea Baggers out for hijacking their message and cashing in on their service for their own sick political gains. Turns out it was comrade corporate fetch boy who had been nipping the vodka in his "Patriot" tea all along. Typical conniving GOP tactics. Burn down the barn and then preach to everyone about the dangers of fire.
If I were to be succient, The problem that people like you & others have with the Tea Party is that they are trying to roll back the government takeover of our freedoms of the last 80 or so years & that scares you & the freeloaders like you. Of which there are more & more every year that Obama Commie Care, SNAP, Section * & every other government program exist & grows.
Tea Party folks are trying to restore the freedoms that made people like George Soros, Bill Gates, Ted Turner, Donald Trump & others Billionaires.
Then there's the countless millionaires that are now being channeled to share their wealth in ways other than creating jobs that employ others that can then feed & house their families.
But that isn't good enough for putz's like you. YOU want a free ride & to give away the money of others that YOU NEVER had a hand in earning. That is an easy attitude to have for the narrow minded like you.
Please don't change because the GOOD needs Evil to compare to(like you) to keep people awake to the choices of life.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21307 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I travel to China.
without the chinese we still would not have a transcontinental railroad in this country.
why is large corporations making products for consumption in asia for tomorrows growth of the corporations?
Tell me again how hard you work and our entitled to a $100,000 salary for flipping burgers at Micky D's.
tell me O great one.
WOW! Pretty blunt. But I agree.
Capitalism feeds on low production cost so that the stockholders are pleased.
That is not the utopian way but it is the best way currently.
I guess that Canton wants to live in China, Cuba or North Korea to live what he professes here. Hmmmm
Oh WOW, that thought leads to thinking that Canton is a subversive from one of those countries but possibly an independent subversive. But an anti-american none the less.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21308 Oct 20, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Pretty blunt. But I agree.
Capitalism feeds on low production cost so that the stockholders are pleased.
That is not the utopian way but it is the best way currently.
I guess that Canton wants to live in China, Cuba or North Korea to live what he professes here. Hmmmm
Oh WOW, that thought leads to thinking that Canton is a subversive from one of those countries but possibly an independent subversive. But an anti-american none the less.
the chinese would kill canton and cook canton in prisoners soup.

canton is a commie punk who has no father. He grew up thinking he was special cause mom told him so.

when reality arrived and mom was gone, what was left is above rants by the communist punk.

Mom has been gone years, and he still has not cleaned his room.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21310 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I travel to China.
tell me O great one.
As we all know, our high cost of labor is indeed a major factor in jobs moving overseas. However there are many other factors involved such as taxes, regulation (OSHA) workman's compensation, unemployment and so on.

If my employer could move operations overseas, he would probably do so in a heartbeat because of regulations, Global Warming costs, taxes etc,etc. Unfortunately for him, we can't do that because we are a delivery company.

Some good news about China though. Some of those jobs are coming back home. It seems as the wages of the Chinese get larger and ours getting smaller, it's starting to make more sense to manufacture here at home where our customers are instead of having things made over there and hauling them back over here. It's also my experience that Chinese goods are cheap, unreliable and defective. We had several of our customers get stuff from China and in a matter of time, they quit using Chinese companies because it wasn't worth sending the garbage back and forth until it was produced correctly.

American jobs coming back home:
http://www.19actionnews.com/story/23517834/mo...
Pops

Newport, KY

#21311 Oct 20, 2013
TO: Reality Babbles/Canton: Do YOU have any idea as to how useless & thoughtless you are?
Do YOU have any clue as to the meanness, low intellect, stupidity & close mindedness that you exhibit? Probably not which supports every issue of my question.
YOUR gene pool could possibly be washed away with a single drop of water.
That is so very sad to realize that the joining of 1 egg & 1 sperm could result in the likes of you. sad sad sad.
Have you ever contemplated being a missionary in New Guinea just to make up for your otherwise uselessness?
Just wondering if there was/is any positive future for your being born/hatched.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21312 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
says the moron.
your fantasy must be necessary for you to mask your failures so you don't off yourself.
you still mining the gold claim in Waverly?
Have you recovered $20 yet?
Whoever beat you with the stupid stick must be really, really tired.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21313 Oct 21, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever beat you with the stupid stick must be really, really tired.
The stick beating ended when I moved out on my own.

now it is my turn at the stick, and hitting you with it is much needed.

My children did not require any stick beating because they have ambition.

4 of my 5 kids are college educated, and 1 is in HS.

Someone needed to wake you up long ago because America will revolt against communism, and you are going to be collateral damage.

you are going to reap what you sowed.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21314 Oct 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
As we all know, our high cost of labor is indeed a major factor in jobs moving overseas. However there are many other factors involved such as taxes, regulation (OSHA) workman's compensation, unemployment and so on.
If my employer could move operations overseas, he would probably do so in a heartbeat because of regulations, Global Warming costs, taxes etc,etc. Unfortunately for him, we can't do that because we are a delivery company.
Some good news about China though. Some of those jobs are coming back home. It seems as the wages of the Chinese get larger and ours getting smaller, it's starting to make more sense to manufacture here at home where our customers are instead of having things made over there and hauling them back over here. It's also my experience that Chinese goods are cheap, unreliable and defective. We had several of our customers get stuff from China and in a matter of time, they quit using Chinese companies because it wasn't worth sending the garbage back and forth until it was produced correctly.
American jobs coming back home:
http://www.19actionnews.com/story/23517834/mo...
more importantly, organized labor who cares less if the company they work for goes bankrupt has had companies move to where people want to work hard to better themselves.

other countries have better educated people applying for positions, where the entitled American is worried about vacation days.

Name 1 chinese company who closed due to employees strike. Just 1 please.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21315 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
big difference.
Our VFW post has one. Come on down and put me in it. Don't pack a lunch, you won't have time to eat it. After the fact, you may not be able to.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21316 Oct 21, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Our VFW post has one. Come on down and put me in it. Don't pack a lunch, you won't have time to eat it. After the fact, you may not be able to.
You think veterans who risked their life to serve this nation are going to protect a commie that wants to defund the military to fund welfare programs for those who protest their existence.

tell me more of your fantasies.

printing off some of your posts for reading material for the Vets in Waverly will have you bouncing on your butt as they throw you out the door.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21317 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You think veterans who risked their life to serve this nation are going to protect a commie that wants to defund the military to fund welfare programs for those who protest their existence.
tell me more of your fantasies.
printing off some of your posts for reading material for the Vets in Waverly will have you bouncing on your butt as they throw you out the door.
My mistake, you weren't just beat with a stupid stick, you were gangbanged by the whole forest.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21318 Oct 21, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>My mistake, you weren't just beat with a stupid stick, you were gangbanged by the whole forest.
wrong....I cut the trees down to sell for lumber, paper, and fire wood.

Then re-planted the forest for future profits with twice the amount of trees cut down.

Trees are a crop same as corn.

Stupid is living in a town that holds no opportunity for growth, and 70% of the citizens require someone to hold their hand.

Idiots like you cut the trees down years ago, and now sit on the riverbank looking for a stick to float by.

Deep thinking for you is sitting on the toilet in the basement.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21319 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong....I cut the trees down to sell for lumber, paper, and fire wood.
Then re-planted the forest for future profits with twice the amount of trees cut down.
Trees are a crop same as corn.
Stupid is living in a town that holds no opportunity for growth, and 70% of the citizens require someone to hold their hand.
Idiots like you cut the trees down years ago, and now sit on the riverbank looking for a stick to float by.
Deep thinking for you is sitting on the toilet in the basement.
And a buffoon will fight like a wet cat to stay stupid.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21320 Oct 21, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And a buffoon will fight like a wet cat to stay stupid.
you ought to know all about that...you spent your life accomplishing exactly what you wrote.

for the 1st time I agree with you.

PS: you fight like a sloth and not a cat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHEN did Obama tell the truth? 16 min tsheridan 1
WHY Does America Hate Obama so much? 1 hr Amen 28
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 1 hr Amen 20
Racist 1 hr London Calling 5
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 1 hr flamin 18
~~~~~ OJ Simpson Joining ISIS 1 hr Public Schools Fail 3
Will The White House Get a Missle? 1 hr Public Schools Fail 8
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr get alife 2,292
Where are all the original legacy posters? 5 hr sidekick 114
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info