woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21315 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the little commie punks need a trip to the woodshed.
you can be conversed with easy.
big difference.
Our VFW post has one. Come on down and put me in it. Don't pack a lunch, you won't have time to eat it. After the fact, you may not be able to.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21316 Oct 21, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Our VFW post has one. Come on down and put me in it. Don't pack a lunch, you won't have time to eat it. After the fact, you may not be able to.
You think veterans who risked their life to serve this nation are going to protect a commie that wants to defund the military to fund welfare programs for those who protest their existence.

tell me more of your fantasies.

printing off some of your posts for reading material for the Vets in Waverly will have you bouncing on your butt as they throw you out the door.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21317 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You think veterans who risked their life to serve this nation are going to protect a commie that wants to defund the military to fund welfare programs for those who protest their existence.
printing off some of your posts for reading material for the Vets in Waverly will have you bouncing on your butt as they throw you out the door.
My mistake, you weren't just beat with a stupid stick, you were gangbanged by the whole forest.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21318 Oct 21, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>My mistake, you weren't just beat with a stupid stick, you were gangbanged by the whole forest.
wrong....I cut the trees down to sell for lumber, paper, and fire wood.

Then re-planted the forest for future profits with twice the amount of trees cut down.

Trees are a crop same as corn.

Stupid is living in a town that holds no opportunity for growth, and 70% of the citizens require someone to hold their hand.

Idiots like you cut the trees down years ago, and now sit on the riverbank looking for a stick to float by.

Deep thinking for you is sitting on the toilet in the basement.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21319 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong....I cut the trees down to sell for lumber, paper, and fire wood.
Then re-planted the forest for future profits with twice the amount of trees cut down.
Trees are a crop same as corn.
Stupid is living in a town that holds no opportunity for growth, and 70% of the citizens require someone to hold their hand.
Idiots like you cut the trees down years ago, and now sit on the riverbank looking for a stick to float by.
Deep thinking for you is sitting on the toilet in the basement.
And a buffoon will fight like a wet cat to stay stupid.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21320 Oct 21, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And a buffoon will fight like a wet cat to stay stupid.
you ought to know all about that...you spent your life accomplishing exactly what you wrote.

for the 1st time I agree with you.

PS: you fight like a sloth and not a cat.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21321 Oct 21, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>And a buffoon will fight like a wet cat to stay stupid.
tigers swim out to islands to eat liberal wannabes on a daily basis.

Is a Tiger a cat in your fantasy world, or Ted Cruz?
PopsIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

#21323 Oct 21, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Pretty blunt. But I agree.
Capitalism feeds on low production cost so that the stockholders are pleased.
That is not the utopian way but it is the best way currently.
I guess that Canton wants to live in China, Cuba or North Korea to live what he professes here. Hmmmm
Oh WOW, that thought leads to thinking that Canton is a subversive from one of those countries but possibly an independent subversive. But an anti-american none the less.
Wow. I point out how you guys hating Unions matches up perfectly with Communist China and the best thing your losing team can come up with is calling me a commie? Wow. No wonder you guys will never be valid in a political platform in this nation again. I'm the poster child of what it means to be an American. Somehow you and Reality Squeaks like a little b1tch came up with the notion that being a corporate fetch boy is what it takes to be an American. A notion that the majority of voting Americans told you to stick up your @ss.
DanceDwarfDance

Canton, OH

#21324 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still in this country? I though you said your "patriotic" @ss was going to flee the country when Obama got elected by the majority of American votes again. I see like all of your other claims, it was just a limp pile of coward words coming from you again.

Reality is too busy prancing around his parents house spanking his nibblet to his Timothy McVeigh poster to even be considered a man, let alone an American. Keep your sniveling corporate fetch boy notions away from them toddlers, you commie free loading leech on society. Now dance corporate fetch boy. Dance you feeble red faced dwarf, for it amuses the forum.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21325 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really grasping at straws at trying to look like you have a smidgen of a brain. Take a trip to Harbin, China and breathe deep and for a long time.
DanceDwarfDance

Canton, OH

#21326 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the chinese would kill canton and cook canton in prisoners soup.
canton is a commie punk who has no father. He grew up thinking he was special cause mom told him so.
when reality arrived and mom was gone, what was left is above rants by the communist punk.
Mom has been gone years, and he still has not cleaned his room.
Hey Pinko it's little you who agrees with Communist China to the letter when it comes to labor. So you are a sniveling, anti-American commie who also agrees with the child murderer Timothy McVeigh. Boy, is there ANYTHING you won't bow before? Get up off your knees little corporate fetch boy. We aren't your new "customers" and just how many men do you have to "lap" before your weird little appetites get filled?
DanceDwarfDance

Canton, OH

#21327 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Printing off some of your many public death threats for reading over at the FBI. They are gonna love the way you kneel before anything and dance like a dwarf for coins in the pen.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21328 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
more importantly, organized labor who cares less if the company they work for goes bankrupt has had companies move to where people want to work hard to better themselves.
other countries have better educated people applying for positions, where the entitled American is worried about vacation days.
Name 1 chinese company who closed due to employees strike. Just 1 please.
There's no unions in China and their wages still increased. How did that happen with no unions?

Supply and demand, that's how. When there's more work than workers, wages increase. When there's more workers than work, wages decrease.

That's the way it should work in our country, and it would work pretty good too. The problem here is we try to augment supply and demand with minimum wage increases, unions and illegal labor.

If we didn't keep throwing monkey wrenches into the works, supply and demand for employment would work out perfectly.

I think what's happening now is that unions are dying faster than ObamaCare. Wages decrease because again, too many workers and not enough work. Once again, we are slowly getting back into competition. We may not be making the kind of money we did years ago, but what's better, lower paying jobs or no jobs?

It's the message we conservatives have been trying to relay to the sheep for many years. They told us we were nuts. We were only looking out for our corporate buddies. We just wanted to see the rich get richer. And as usual, now they see we were right all along.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21329 Oct 21, 2013
DanceDwarfDance wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pinko it's little you who agrees with Communist China to the letter when it comes to labor. So you are a sniveling, anti-American commie who also agrees with the child murderer Timothy McVeigh. Boy,
Who voted for the President supported by the US Communist Party? You or Reality?
Yeah

United States

#21330 Oct 21, 2013
yep
Pops

Newport, KY

#21331 Oct 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no unions in China and their wages still increased. How did that happen with no unions?
Supply and demand, that's how. When there's more work than workers, wages increase. When there's more workers than work, wages decrease.
That's the way it should work in our country, and it would work pretty good too. The problem here is we try to augment supply and demand with minimum wage increases, unions and illegal labor.
If we didn't keep throwing monkey wrenches into the works, supply and demand for employment would work out perfectly.
I think what's happening now is that unions are dying faster than ObamaCare. Wages decrease because again, too many workers and not enough work. Once again, we are slowly getting back into competition. We may not be making the kind of money we did years ago, but what's better, lower paying jobs or no jobs?
It's the message we conservatives have been trying to relay to the sheep for many years. They told us we were nuts. We were only looking out for our corporate buddies. We just wanted to see the rich get richer. And as usual, now they see we were right all along.
Pretty good. But lets forget that the current powers in Washington have done little to nothing to lower unemployment numbers except to quit counting those that have run out of benefits & or quit looking.
In my opinion, if there is any true lowering of unemployment it is mostly because companies are learning to deal with the new rules/situation.
If I haven't misunderstood, you imply that conservatives were only looking out for their corporate buddies. I would strongly suggest that just about every politician does that. A current example, Obama giving corporations a 1 yr extension on their contrabution But NOT the individual when the ACA does NOT allow any such action. Why have charges NOT been brought against Obama?
He picks & chooses what laws to act on such as Immigration.
They are their own best reason for term limits.
Denise r

Upper Sandusky, OH

#21332 Oct 21, 2013
Who cares asking as they support welfare recipeients
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21333 Oct 21, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty good. But lets forget that the current powers in Washington have done little to nothing to lower unemployment numbers except to quit counting those that have run out of benefits & or quit looking.
In my opinion, if there is any true lowering of unemployment it is mostly because companies are learning to deal with the new rules/situation.
If I haven't misunderstood, you imply that conservatives were only looking out for their corporate buddies. I would strongly suggest that just about every politician does that. A current example, Obama giving corporations a 1 yr extension on their contrabution But NOT the individual when the ACA does NOT allow any such action. Why have charges NOT been brought against Obama?
He picks & chooses what laws to act on such as Immigration.
They are their own best reason for term limits.
You misunderstood. What I said is that it's the liberals that accused conservatives of looking out for their wealthy buddies. In reality, conservatives were just pointing out what businesses would likely do if we kept driving wages up. They were correct.

OBummer has no Constitutional authority to change law all by himself without congress, even if it's his own law. He did it anyway because he has the Communist mentality. He changed over a dozen provisions in Commie Care after it was passed and signed into law.

But fair is fair, right? I mean, if DumBama changed that many parts of Commie Care, shouldn't the Republicans be able to change some things that they like? Hell no. Instead of letting Republicans do that, DumBama and his Democrat Senators chose to close down the government. The only thing the Republicans got out of it was suspending the medical equipment tax. That's it.
Yep

Delphos, OH

#21334 Oct 21, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
As we all know, our high cost of labor is indeed a major factor in jobs moving overseas. However there are many other factors involved such as taxes, regulation (OSHA) workman's compensation, unemployment and so on.
If my employer could move operations overseas, he would probably do so in a heartbeat because of regulations, Global Warming costs, taxes etc,etc. Unfortunately for him, we can't do that because we are a delivery company.
Some good news about China though. Some of those jobs are coming back home. It seems as the wages of the Chinese get larger and ours getting smaller, it's starting to make more sense to manufacture here at home where our customers are instead of having things made over there and hauling them back over here. It's also my experience that Chinese goods are cheap, unreliable and defective. We had several of our customers get stuff from China and in a matter of time, they quit using Chinese companies because it wasn't worth sending the garbage back and forth until it was produced correctly.
American jobs coming back home:
http://www.19actionnews.com/story/23517834/mo...
Also one more item... Ironically the only thing that has came from high gas prices is that it costs more to ship the stuff from China to here. Every dollar counts.

The company I worked for purchases from China. In one shipment, almost always, 10 to 50 percent of the electronic devices are defective out of the box and get sent back to China to be redone and then sent back.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21336 Oct 21, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Also one more item... Ironically the only thing that has came from high gas prices is that it costs more to ship the stuff from China to here. Every dollar counts.
The company I worked for purchases from China. In one shipment, almost always, 10 to 50 percent of the electronic devices are defective out of the box and get sent back to China to be redone and then sent back.
As the article points out, that is a major contributor. It's like what we've always said here in the states "You get what you pay for."

Gasoline is not the issue since boats, trucks, trains and planes don't use that kind of fuel. But as a truck driver, without a doubt I can tell you that these fuels are much more expensive than gasoline thanks to environmentalists and the politicians that cater to them.

Also is the fact that the more phony money DumBama prints, the weaker the US dollar. The weaker the US dollar, the more dollars it takes to buy any fuel on the international market. This is why we are paying $3.50 per gallon for gasoline amidst a crummy economy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 12 min Neutral Party 4,791
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 37 min TonyD2 77
chanukah hanukkah day 2 40 min They cannot kill ... 22
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 43 min TonyD2 466
Censoring Male. 51 min Catman Dave 12
College football | Tom Herman introduced as Hou... 1 hr hey now hey now 1
High schools: Harvest prep is slapped by OHSAA ... (May '11) 2 hr Michael 194
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 3 hr Duke for Mayor 279
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 6 hr Big Papa Tea 333
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 12 hr White cop 27
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web