Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 968)

Showing posts 19,341 - 19,360 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21087
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Laps wrote:
<quoted text>
Silence little red faced dwarf. You only exist so the entire nation can have a good laugh at how feeble you and your political choices are. 6ft 2 huh? Guess we'll take your word on it. Oh...that's right. You are a proven liar and your predictions are the laughing stock of the forum. Maybe I should have said dance you floundering scarecrow. Dance while we toss coins at you and laugh.
please try to silence me.

I beg you.....Trayvon please try and silence me.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21088
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pops wrote:
TO: Reality Speaks & XXX; WHY do WE keep giving creditability to others by responding to their rants, baseless claims & accusations?
With NO real proof of our ethnicity, voter record or registration, or present family or family background, WE are called Racist, Tea Baggers, Republicans, diaper wearers, Obama haters etc.
Those people are either baiting us or to too stupid to learn different.
THEY are a waste of our/my time, efforts & knowledge.
Especially Canton. The best part of him/her was left on the sheets.
What other group of people name call for no reason? If you guessed children, then you are correct.

Liberals are like children. It's one of the reasons they believe in the cradle to grave social structure. Big mommy and daddy government. Daddy gives them food when they are hungry, daddy gives them shelter when they can't obtain shelter for themselves. Daddy gives them healthcare since they are not capable of getting it for themselves. Daddy tells them what to eat, what to drink, what condiments they can or cannot have, and what or if they can smoke. Daddy government will take care of everything.

Being of the childish nature, they naturally call people names; not names meant in fun or jest, but names intended to hurt people. Their politicians (realizing this) arm them with various names that you hear or read them use frequently. Liberals don't think for themselves, they let the politicians think for them.

In fact I heard a sound clip today on the radio. I forget what Congressman it was, but he said something you would expect out of Canton. He made this idiotic claim that the reason Republicans can't see eye-to-eye with OBummer is because he's black.

Now, his sheep were listening, and soon it will be repeated over and over again to the other sheep. Then they all use the same lines. Ever notice how they all do that? You know, racist, homophobe, stupid, sexist and all that? They are aping their politicians. Like that movie the Karate Kid. Teacher say--student do. Then they go out and make other idiotic statements that WE are getting our information from Rush, Fox, Hannity and so on. Did they think that up themselves? Of course not. Their politicians trained them to respond that way.
RealityJustSunkI n4U

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21089
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
please try to silence me.
I beg you.....Trayvon please try and silence me.
But hiding behind a computer tough guy little Bunny Foo Foo the dancing dwarf, our votes already shut your sniveling corporate fetch boy mouth years ago. Now pay them taxes, you leech on the neck of hard working Americans. Your kookie little oil cult Tea Bagger fringe group is nothing to America but a bunch of paid off douchebag politicians and the stammering all white Mayberry for Jesus morons who follow along and like to play like they are benefitting from the top 1%'s agenda.

As far as silencing you, how about your home address and full name I discovered when you made your first public death threat on here? Want to know the name of the church in Penn where you got your Eagle Scout? Did you mean THAT kind of silence you? That's called check and mate, b1tch. Get REAL used to it.
RealityJustSunkI n4U

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21090
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Pops wrote:
TO: Reality Speaks & XXX; WHY do WE keep giving creditability to others by responding to their rants, baseless claims & accusations?
With NO real proof of our ethnicity, voter record or registration, or present family or family background, WE are called Racist, Tea Baggers, Republicans, diaper wearers, Obama haters etc.
Those people are either baiting us or to too stupid to learn different.
THEY are a waste of our/my time, efforts & knowledge.
Especially Canton. The best part of him/her was left on the sheets.
Give it a rest, old man. Your whimpering sob stories and hypocrite cries about name calling is getting older than you. You have been proven to be a liar on here many times and have been provided with numerous links to documented FACTS regarding the things you call baseless. You WISH I would stop stomping your feeble @ss into the ground on here and the only reason you cry out to your fellow McVeigh followers is because I make all of you look like stammering jackasses and liars on here on a daily basis. Now sit down, take your meds, talk into your television remote like it's a telephone and tell that mean old Obama that you know he is behind your VCR flashing 12:00 for 10 years. Also, you voted Republican your whole adult life and not only receive social security, but wish to do away with it for the younger generations. As Jesus is your witness, true or not? Yah...that's what I thought, you festering adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hovaround. Next?
RealityJustSunkI n4U

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21091
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What other group of people name call for no reason? If you guessed children, then you are correct.
Liberals are like children. It's one of the reasons they believe in the cradle to grave social structure. Big mommy and daddy government. Daddy gives them food when they are hungry, daddy gives them shelter when they can't obtain shelter for themselves. Daddy gives them healthcare since they are not capable of getting it for themselves. Daddy tells them what to eat, what to drink, what condiments they can or cannot have, and what or if they can smoke. Daddy government will take care of everything.
Being of the childish nature, they naturally call people names; not names meant in fun or jest, but names intended to hurt people. Their politicians (realizing this) arm them with various names that you hear or read them use frequently. Liberals don't think for themselves, they let the politicians think for them.
In fact I heard a sound clip today on the radio. I forget what Congressman it was, but he said something you would expect out of Canton. He made this idiotic claim that the reason Republicans can't see eye-to-eye with OBummer is because he's black.
Now, his sheep were listening, and soon it will be repeated over and over again to the other sheep. Then they all use the same lines. Ever notice how they all do that? You know, racist, homophobe, stupid, sexist and all that? They are aping their politicians. Like that movie the Karate Kid. Teacher say--student do. Then they go out and make other idiotic statements that WE are getting our information from Rush, Fox, Hannity and so on. Did they think that up themselves? Of course not. Their politicians trained them to respond that way.
You--->We are sooooo above this name calling thing. Those Libtard idiot sheep can't blah blah blah blah Obummer Dumbama name callers.

That's how stupid and hypocritical you seem to the rational world. Still waiting for you and little Tim Tim McFooFoo to back up your bold and dramatic claims and post those links to where I stated I was ashamed to be a Democrat and how I was in a Union. Funny how you guys get busted telling complete lies and repeating crazy tinfoil hat emailed conspiracies and then wanna cry like little girls when someone calls you out on it. Hey, Pops. Give old XXX here a good dose of your 1st Amendment little tirade you always try to take me on and all three of you shove the notion that you can stop me, up your inbred hooptie @sses.
RealityJustSunkI n4U

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21092
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
please try to silence me.
I beg you.....Trayvon please try and silence me.
But Foo Foo. I'm not an unarmed little black kid for you to murder. I'm a big Irish f@ck that makes little country club momma's boys like you wet your pants. So please little watch list McVeigh. Make some more public death threats. Let me know if you need a link to those death threats you made.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21093
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hey Pops. Still waiting for your totally not racist explanation as to why a Confederate flag was being waved at a non-Southern oriented rally against our first black president. For a second there I thought you were dodging the question because you knew the Tea Baggers were really just a bunch of racists, but I'm sure you were man enough to get back to explaining that for me...right? So anyway...have at it.

(Psssst This is the part where you dodge the subject again or toss out some symbol of Liberty BS excuse for the Tea Party's obvious racism)
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21094
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RealityJustSunkIn4U wrote:
<quoted text>
You--->We are sooooo above this name calling thing. Those Libtard idiot sheep can't blah blah blah blah Obummer Dumbama name callers.
That's how stupid and hypocritical you seem to the rational world. Still waiting for you and little Tim Tim McFooFoo to back up your bold and dramatic claims and post those links to where I stated I was ashamed to be a Democrat and how I was in a Union. Funny how you guys get busted telling complete lies and repeating crazy tinfoil hat emailed conspiracies and then wanna cry like little girls when someone calls you out on it. Hey, Pops. Give old XXX here a good dose of your 1st Amendment little tirade you always try to take me on and all three of you shove the notion that you can stop me, up your inbred hooptie @sses.
We played that little game before, remember? You asked me to dig up something which I did, and then you still denied what your own writing said?

Sorry. No time for kids games on this thing. I don't feel like going back and going back to quote you, and then you're going to say it meant something else. You denied being a Democrat and maybe if I hit a number tonight and afterwords have all the time in the world to play your game, I'll go back and find it. But right now, I'm going to use my puter time for more productive things. Unlike you, I only spend time on the internet after work and on weekends.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21095
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Canton4President wrote:
Hey Pops. Still waiting for your totally not racist explanation as to why a Confederate flag was being waved at a non-Southern oriented rally against our first black president. For a second there I thought you were dodging the question because you knew the Tea Baggers were really just a bunch of racists, but I'm sure you were man enough to get back to explaining that for me...right? So anyway...have at it.
(Psssst This is the part where you dodge the subject again or toss out some symbol of Liberty BS excuse for the Tea Party's obvious racism)
The Confederate flag was being waved by the Democrats who represented the confederacy.
18WheelsofDefeat

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21096
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We played that little game before, remember? You asked me to dig up something which I did, and then you still denied what your own writing said?
Sorry. No time for kids games on this thing. I don't feel like going back and going back to quote you, and then you're going to say it meant something else. You denied being a Democrat and maybe if I hit a number tonight and afterwords have all the time in the world to play your game, I'll go back and find it. But right now, I'm going to use my puter time for more productive things. Unlike you, I only spend time on the internet after work and on weekends.
Bullsh1t. I never denied being a Democrat. Like I said, us real men back up what we say. You Mayberry Bible hicks just aren't used to getting your noses rubbed in the history of scams and garbage your camp has been dishing out in this country for decades.
Obstructionist Theocracy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21097
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>The Confederate flag was being waved by the Democrats who represented the confederacy.
Sure and then Abe Lincoln and Sarah Palin road a magic fountain of crude oil to the Koch Brother Halliburton Jesus in the sky. Hey neat. America blames you guys.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21098
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Obstructionist Theocracy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure and then Abe Lincoln and Sarah Palin road a magic fountain of crude oil to the Koch Brother Halliburton Jesus in the sky. Hey neat. America blames you guys.
History is something your not familiar with I take it which you proved.
Obstructionist Theocracy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21099
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hey XXX. Is this the post you were talking about where I claimed I wasn't a Democrat? Fat truck driving liar.

post # 20143

"Sorry. Worked hard my entire life. Just like every Democrat I have ever met."
Obstructionist Theocracy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21100
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>History is something your not familiar with I take it which you proved.
We can't all be history scholars like Sarah Palin here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Obstructionist Theocracy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21101
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>History is something your not familiar with I take it which you proved.
Considering we were talking about a Confederate flag at the recent Tea Party rally, and nothing to do with the Civil War, I think the only thing that has been proven here is that you are a moron.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21102
Oct 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>The Confederate flag was being waved by the Democrats who represented the confederacy.
You are right of course. The South was solidly Democratic until the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which outlawed most forms of racial segregation. Nixon played to the racists with his "Southern Strategy" and forged a new coalition which continues to this day.

"After Kennedy's death, Johnson took the initiative in finishing what Kennedy started and broke a filibuster by Southern Democrats in March 1964; as a result, this pushed the bill for passage in the Senate. Johnson signed the revised and stronger bill into law on July 2, 1964. Legend has it that, as he put down his pen, Johnson told an aide, "We have lost the South for a generation", anticipating a coming backlash from Southern whites against Johnson's Democratic Party. Moreover, Richard Nixon politically counterattacked with the Southern Strategy where it would "secure" votes for the Republican Party by grabbing the advocates of segregation as well as most of the Southern Democrats."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_B._Johnso...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21103
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

RealityJustSunkIn4U wrote:
<quoted text>
You--->We are sooooo above this name calling thing. Those Libtard idiot sheep can't blah blah blah blah Obummer Dumbama name callers.
That's how stupid and hypocritical you seem to the rational world. Still waiting for you and little Tim Tim McFooFoo to back up your bold and dramatic claims and post those links to where I stated I was ashamed to be a Democrat and how I was in a Union. Funny how you guys get busted telling complete lies and repeating crazy tinfoil hat emailed conspiracies and then wanna cry like little girls when someone calls you out on it. Hey, Pops. Give old XXX here a good dose of your 1st Amendment little tirade you always try to take me on and all three of you shove the notion that you can stop me, up your inbred hooptie @sses.
the global world is going to downgrade the USA credit rating to AA from 4a under to moron in chief.
the interest rate is going to double on the debt, and it is very doubtful that other countries are going to loan further money.
Raise the debt ceiling to infinity now, because the debt ceiling is frozen by lenders, not idiots in Washington.
As I type back room meeting to remove the dollar as the worlds currency.
I would keep your head hidden, because when the dollar is removed as the worlds currency, then our currency is good only to build fires.
Idiots like you become food to the animals when their EBT cards are never refilled because there is nothing to fill it with.
Being the Eagle Scout I am, I am prepared. Plenty of food, water, and ammo. Come get you some you dirtbag.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21104
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Reality Laps wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't bother me in the least. I was already fully aware that your limp Tea Party was really about just a bunch of inbred, scared little hick boy racists like you when you guys were crying about taxes after most Americans got a tax cut and they were at the lowest rate they had been in 50 years. We have known what you Timmy McVeigh wannabes were really about the whole time. I mean besides locking up toddlers in your doomsday Bible bunkers.
As far as your homophobic comment about the rainbow flag, let me know if you need a link to the scientific study that shows the most outspoken homophobes like yourself and how they became aroused when shown gay porn.
know what a ping is?

know what a ping teaches us?

know what happens when punks like you are exposed?

Irony....a punk living in a slum calling me a hick. My house is worth more that your neighborhood. My car buys 3 houses in your neighborhood. Navarre Ohio's value is manufacturing, not 100 year old rotted falling down homes like you reside in.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21105
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the global world is going to downgrade the USA credit rating to AA from 4a under to moron in chief.
the interest rate is going to double on the debt, and it is very doubtful that other countries are going to loan further money.
Raise the debt ceiling to infinity now, because the debt ceiling is frozen by lenders, not idiots in Washington.
As I type back room meeting to remove the dollar as the worlds currency.
I would keep your head hidden, because when the dollar is removed as the worlds currency, then our currency is good only to build fires.
Idiots like you become food to the animals when their EBT cards are never refilled because there is nothing to fill it with.
Being the Eagle Scout I am, I am prepared. Plenty of food, water, and ammo. Come get you some you dirtbag.
That proves your memory is shorter than the pride of your anatomy. Who was named the reason for the last downgrade to the credit rating? Try getting your facts straight instead of making them up like your news sources do. An Eagle Scout, nice try , but you're a pro at twisting the truth, most likely while ranting from the basement of mommy's house, while borrowing her car.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21106
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That proves your memory is shorter than the pride of your anatomy. Who was named the reason for the last downgrade to the credit rating? Try getting your facts straight instead of making them up like your news sources do. An Eagle Scout, nice try , but you're a pro at twisting the truth, most likely while ranting from the basement of mommy's house, while borrowing her car.
you sure love your fantasies.

Obama was the reason for 1st downgrade and the 2nd one as well.

my pleasure to clear up your fantasy.

in your fantasy are you a porn star too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,341 - 19,360 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 min Go Blue Forever 2,183
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 5 min d pantz 6
Congress Cost FYI 8 min They cannot kill a Spook 92
Happy Easter 16 min They cannot kill a Spook 1
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 46 min xyz 28
Hillary For P R I S O N 49 min xyz 24
Hillary for President 56 min Neutral Party 15
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 8 hr Oops 1,980
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••