Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 963)

Showing posts 19,241 - 19,260 of28,989
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and reply to a post and change nothing but the name you post under. Then, go ahead and try to judge any of your previous posts and the one you made with your temporary name. Feel stupid yet? You should. The other reason I change my name is so I can make fun of yours. It makes me laugh. It's called being smarter than you.(Also see majority that voted for Obama)
As far as your cry for civility, it was folks like Rush Limpballs and Faux News that set the stage for the huge divide our nation is in right now.
so it is now Rush Limbaugh's fault for our 17 trillion dollar deficit.

tell me some more bedtime stories.

Tomorrow will Bill O'Reilly have defaulted on the nations debt caused by Rush Limbaugh?

tell us more....you are better than anything recorded on the DVR.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah I remember Vince Foster, and speaking of the that, Clinton came and said "Americans Will Get Used to Communism" too.
Bill Clinton Says Americans Will Get Used to Communism
Posted on October 1, 2013
http://godfatherpolitics.com/12723/bill-clint...
not surprised.

Clintoon already stole his millions.

he can afford all the hookers his unit can handle.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>What a preposterous statement about someone that you don't even know!!
Your low IQ & meanness is showing.
Like the old axiom; Best to keep your mouth closed & have people think that one is stupid than to open it & prove them right.
He said it himself. Pay attention.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how full of chit you are, and spend your 5K on drinks for the topic fan base.
call the bluff big mouth bully tough transvestite.
Friday at noon at Polaris, and we can get a table for 25 if necessary.
without the 5 grand you don't get a seat. the other 24 can stay. it would be a legal write off on taxes.
What's the bet? That you now pay zero taxes like you said in January or that you pay lots and lots of taxes like you are claiming now?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Androgynous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
So, do you get most of your news from a "anti-gay Evangelical" rightwing propaganda site? If they believe in water walking Jewish zombies, then you know they have their "facts" screwed down tight. So yah...all just about religion.
nope, I see your changing your post name again but to hear the truth must strike a nerve.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and reply to a post and change nothing but the name you post under. Then, go ahead and try to judge any of your previous posts and the one you made with your temporary name. Feel stupid yet? You should. The other reason I change my name is so I can make fun of yours. It makes me laugh. It's called being smarter than you.(Also see majority that voted for Obama)
As far as your cry for civility, it was folks like Rush Limpballs and Faux News that set the stage for the huge divide our nation is in right now.
YOU are possibly the most witless, antogonistic, clueless, myopic, koolade drinking persons that I have ever conversed with. YOU are absolutely a sad sad member of whatever gene pool that you are a member of. IF there was a Noble Prize for being a completely convaluted, wasted example of a scrambled brain, YOU would have NO competition for the prize.
I have NEVER posted under another name, Go back 100's of pages & see & IF I had. I could never keep up with your list of ID's. You have too much of a head start.
Next, do NOT consider being the majority voting for Obama as being smart or that would negate your claims of the G.W. voters being wrong. YOU can't have it both ways putz.
What a true close minded, witless parrot you are.
FEEL STUPID yet? Probably not since feeling stupid requires intellect.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

According to the Washington Examiner:
The U.S. debt, which has jumped 55 percent under President Obama, is now so high that if working Americans had to pay their full share, the bill would be over $123,000, according to a new Harvard University Institute of Politics study of the nation’s empty bank accounts.

The school's fiscal 2012 Annual Report of the USA, which examines the federal budget, put the total debt at $16.7 trillion. But that's such a big number that the student authors tried to put it in perspective.

For example, that $16.7 trillion, which would go up under Obama’s debt ceiling plan the House and Senate are considering, is equal to:– About $53,000 per every inhabitant of the United States, including children and the unemployed
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He said it himself. Pay attention.
Hey Che! Haven't seen you for awhile. That could show that you have better things to do. Good for you.
That doesn't say much for some of us does it? lol
TruthBeTold

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

I don't vote. Especially not for any politician who allows corrupt law enforcement to get away with their crimes. Try and ask a politician a question such as "What will you do to curb corruption in city law enforcement?". Or "What should the State do about corruption in law enforcement?". And just see what kind of response you get.
State Attorney General says that Ohio is a "Home-rule state". Meaning that no State elected official can interfere with local government. Local government will tell you that they cannot interfere with their police department's activities. So good luck in getting any government person to help you.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. There is no possible way some lib walked into a gathering posing as a TP member just to get that picture.
You libs are too easy and too gullible.
https/www.facebook.com/permali nk.php?story_fbid=544645288945 65&id=539097822833735
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

I don't know what happened there but that is the link that shows how "unhappy" that the Veteran's protest was hi-jacked by the tea party. It is from the main organizer.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
I don't know what happened there but that is the link that shows how "unhappy" that the Veteran's protest was hi-jacked by the tea party. It is from the main organizer.
your fantasy explodes on election day.

did you not read or hear that the White House specifically purposefully denied Veteran benefits for political reasons, and cast aside the entire military on purpose being a thug bully.

81% of the population want obamacare repealed.

The debt is now projected at 22 trillion when Obama leaves office.

Expect large groups of veterans to lead the charge for a 3rd party called the tea party. Expect lots of highly decorated soldiers elected.

Want to discuss POTUS of past, and compare the solders to those that weren't ?

that discussion would be educational and worthy of debating.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did you not read or hear that the White House specifically purposefully denied Veteran benefits for political reasons, and cast aside the entire military on purpose being a thug bully.
Expect large groups of veterans to lead the charge for a 3rd party called the tea party. Expect lots of highly decorated soldiers elected.
A chicken has a brain smaller than a pea, it's got enough sense to get out of the rain. A liar always gets caught lying because they can't keep track of all of their lies. They always trip their own selves up.
DiaperFullOfPops

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are possibly the most witless, antogonistic, clueless, myopic, koolade drinking persons that I have ever conversed with. YOU are absolutely a sad sad member of whatever gene pool that you are a member of. IF there was a Noble Prize for being a completely convaluted, wasted example of a scrambled brain, YOU would have NO competition for the prize.
I have NEVER posted under another name, Go back 100's of pages & see & IF I had. I could never keep up with your list of ID's. You have too much of a head start.
Next, do NOT consider being the majority voting for Obama as being smart or that would negate your claims of the G.W. voters being wrong. YOU can't have it both ways putz.
What a true close minded, witless parrot you are.
FEEL STUPID yet? Probably not since feeling stupid requires intellect.
So after I call Reality a parrot, you parrot me and call me a parrot and then parrot my comment to you about feeling stupid. You are so damn dense you are dangerous. No one ever said anything about you posting under another name. I was showing you that changing your name doesn't allow you to judge your own posts. When I say you are stupid, I'm talking retarded chimp stupid. You haven't really been able to comprehend anything said on this forum since day one. No wonder you guys are all viewed as a bunch on low IQ hick mouth breathers.
Killing should B illegal

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Kasich promotes judges who have NO oath and murder, abuse and steal........

Because he also doesn't care what the people of Ohio want. That is STOP obamacare. Obviously he wants to kill us too in their "units".

http://www.eldermurderabuseandexploitation.bl...

stay tuned there is more to be loaded on the site...
DiaperFullOfReal ity

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mind doing what a real man does for once and go ahead and back up your claim that 81% want Obamacare repealed? Go ahead and post the link right here. Be sure not to use some whacky propaganda site that has been busted numerous times for false info.

Really, all someone has to do is remind those veterans who gleefully supported them being shipped off to needlessly die for WMDs that didn't exist and then see which end of the barrel you are on in your great Tea Bagger revolution.(Also see Fed provided push button GPS drone strike)
DiaperFullOfReal ity

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a complete fantasy world.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>

I couldn't find the poll that produced that number. Could you provide a link?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't find the poll that produced that number. Could you provide a link?
big surprise

an inept wannabe can't google.

yes it was Fox news.

nobody watches the other network news. Factcheck by the ratings.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

DiaperFullOfReality wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a complete fantasy world.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
what a scream coming from you.

fantasy world....me

excuse me while I use the restroom.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,241 - 19,260 of28,989
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 5 min Reality Speaks 23
500 march for Trayvon Martin in Columbus (Mar '12) 13 min Reality Speaks 404
Puppet-OTUS 29 min Reality Speaks 38
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 31 min Reality Speaks 2,891
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 32 min Smith 30
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 1 hr Black Rhino 15
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Seriously 2,216
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••