Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21157 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of a crazy liar with more fantasies than Walter Mitty? Nope.
your just mad I am white then?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21158 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of a crazy liar with more fantasies than Walter Mitty? Nope.
how about a fact check then.

You bring $5000 in cash as a bet, and I will double the offer.

I can prove with Government documents my statement.

If wrong you make $10,000.

let's invite the entire topix community to witness.

belly up loudmouth. i can provide tours with documentation.

Bring your bet, or STFU.

want to meet Friday for lunch at the Polaris Mall, I am buying with the $5000 I take from you.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21159 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right, and it was the Democrats that were against the Civil Right Act of 1964 and the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage.
Totals are in "Yea–Nay" format:
The original House version:
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)(only Ralph Yarborough of Texas voted in favor)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)(John Tower of Texas)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)(only Robert Byrd of West Virginia voted against)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act...
Thanx 4 the research.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21160 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>No, it is you that has proven your self to me a moron several time over which is why you have to keep changing your post name all the time so that way you don't make look so obvious.
There are 2 reasons that Canton keeps changing names. 1 is to be able to judge his own posts. 2 is to denigrate others.
Proof of low self esteem.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21161 Oct 16, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I've always treated you with respect. Are you unable to respond, except with insults?
Hey Old Guy, Here's an opinion poll; You & a few others have been good examples of civility but do you think that others can learn to disagree civilly?
Part 2. What do you think that says for those that can't?
Just curious.
Pops

Newport, KY

#21162 Oct 16, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is clear from Standard & Poor’s statement downgrading the federal government’s credit rating that it places the blame squarely on Republican actions and policies. Two of S&P’s biggest concerns about whether the United States will pay off its debt are whether Republicans will be so insane as to refuse to lift the debt ceiling, a possibility Republicans intentionally stoked fears of, and whether the United States will raise much-needed tax revenue. Specifically, S&P changed its baseline assumption that the Bush tax cuts would expire on schedule in 2012 because Republicans are so insistent that they must be renewed.“We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues,” wrote S&P. That adds $4 trillion over ten years to the projected deficits."
http://www.thenation.com/blog/162612/gop-caus... #
But if BOTH parties quit spending more & more there would be NO reason to raise the debt limit year after year. It is BOTH parties.
It would be nice if we could replace ALL of the so called Reps that are past their 1st term. We can't really hold the newby's to blame but ALL of the 'incumbents have to share the blame.
One of Congresses recent 'budget' proposals included ALL 535 reps going onto Obama Care (which is in the law) & many of them squealed like burnt pigs. Talk about an entitlement attitude!!
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21163 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you screwed your own pooch.
your economy is your issue.
Protecting yourself from the Obama economy is also your issue.
It was great to have pulled money prior to his election and record loss, and put it back in a year later to more than double. Of course selling in August 2013 was also the correct move.
Didn't you get the memo?
You wish, that's your fantasy.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21164 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how about a fact check then.
You bring $5000 in cash as a bet, and I will double the offer.
I can prove with Government documents my statement.
If wrong you make $10,000.
let's invite the entire topix community to witness.
belly up loudmouth. i can provide tours with documentation.
Bring your bet, or STFU.
want to meet Friday for lunch at the Polaris Mall, I am buying with the $5000 I take from you.
What exactly will you be proving? That you have zero income and don't pay taxes like you said in January or that you pay a bunch of taxes like you are saying now?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21165 Oct 16, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>You wish, that's your fantasy.
want to see it on paper used for tax purposes?

i will bet you the same bet as punk Che.

now your fantasy has also been called....what you going to do loud mouth.

same as Che and continue to spin and lie?
Pops

Newport, KY

#21166 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying. You don't pay any income tax at all.
What a preposterous statement about someone that you don't even know!!
Your low IQ & meanness is showing.
Like the old axiom; Best to keep your mouth closed & have people think that one is stupid than to open it & prove them right.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21167 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly will you be proving? That you have zero income and don't pay taxes like you said in January or that you pay a bunch of taxes like you are saying now?
how full of chit you are, and spend your 5K on drinks for the topic fan base.

call the bluff big mouth bully tough transvestite.

Friday at noon at Polaris, and we can get a table for 25 if necessary.

without the 5 grand you don't get a seat. the other 24 can stay. it would be a legal write off on taxes.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21168 Oct 16, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>There are 2 reasons that Canton keeps changing names. 1 is to be able to judge his own posts. 2 is to denigrate others.
Very True!
Pops

Newport, KY

#21169 Oct 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a wonder why the US Communist Party supports DumBama and many of his ideas.
Interesting. There's a msg there.

Location hidden

#21170 Oct 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a wonder why the US Communist Party supports DumBama and many of his ideas.
Right, we are getting Closer to Communism which is to the Left than Capitalism which is to the Right.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21171 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right, we are getting Closer to Communism which is to the Left than Capitalism which is to the Right.
greed drives a nation in need. Obama said this.

Obama wants all the GDP under his control, and healthcare puts almost a third there.

Government Motors another piece of control.

Obama has 3 years to grab 50% of whats left of the economy.

wonder if Hollywood gets mad when Obama is their director? or NFL when it is a government agency?

the NFL players union will guarantee 25K for life in the new contracts under Obama the king. Watch out players if you don't want your lifetime earnings to be 125K in the NFL because the government decided your medical bills weren't best for the team.

remember Vince Foster? his suicide gun is still walking around town.

Location hidden

#21172 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
greed drives a nation in need. Obama said this.
Obama wants all the GDP under his control, and healthcare puts almost a third there.
Government Motors another piece of control.
Obama has 3 years to grab 50% of whats left of the economy.
wonder if Hollywood gets mad when Obama is their director? or NFL when it is a government agency?
the NFL players union will guarantee 25K for life in the new contracts under Obama the king. Watch out players if you don't want your lifetime earnings to be 125K in the NFL because the government decided your medical bills weren't best for the team.
remember Vince Foster? his suicide gun is still walking around town.
Oh yeah I remember Vince Foster, and speaking of the that, Clinton came and said "Americans Will Get Used to Communism" too.

Bill Clinton Says Americans Will Get Used to Communism

Posted on October 1, 2013

http://godfatherpolitics.com/12723/bill-clint...
PopsIsAWeasel

Canton, OH

#21173 Oct 16, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>There are 2 reasons that Canton keeps changing names. 1 is to be able to judge his own posts. 2 is to denigrate others.
Go ahead and reply to a post and change nothing but the name you post under. Then, go ahead and try to judge any of your previous posts and the one you made with your temporary name. Feel stupid yet? You should. The other reason I change my name is so I can make fun of yours. It makes me laugh. It's called being smarter than you.(Also see majority that voted for Obama)

As far as your cry for civility, it was folks like Rush Limpballs and Faux News that set the stage for the huge divide our nation is in right now.
Real Reality

Canton, OH

#21174 Oct 16, 2013
Ultimately, all of this comes down to religion. Nothing to do with politics at all. All of this is really about a group that wants to force Christianity into the government and the majority of hard working Americans that have gotten sick of invisible sky gods telling our presidents to run for office or go to war like what GW Bush claimed.
Androgynous of Indy

Canton, OH

#21175 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah I remember Vince Foster, and speaking of the that, Clinton came and said "Americans Will Get Used to Communism" too.
Bill Clinton Says Americans Will Get Used to Communism
Posted on October 1, 2013
http://godfatherpolitics.com/12723/bill-clint...
So, do you get most of your news from a "anti-gay Evangelical" rightwing propaganda site? If they believe in water walking Jewish zombies, then you know they have their "facts" screwed down tight. So yah...all just about religion.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21176 Oct 16, 2013
PopsIsAWeasel wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and reply to a post and change nothing but the name you post under. Then, go ahead and try to judge any of your previous posts and the one you made with your temporary name. Feel stupid yet? You should. The other reason I change my name is so I can make fun of yours. It makes me laugh. It's called being smarter than you.(Also see majority that voted for Obama)
As far as your cry for civility, it was folks like Rush Limpballs and Faux News that set the stage for the huge divide our nation is in right now.
so it is now Rush Limbaugh's fault for our 17 trillion dollar deficit.

tell me some more bedtime stories.

Tomorrow will Bill O'Reilly have defaulted on the nations debt caused by Rush Limbaugh?

tell us more....you are better than anything recorded on the DVR.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 19 min They cannot kill ... 27
Spook, Dave, Bizzy.... 23 min They cannot kill ... 128
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 1 hr Black Rhino 5
strike a pose 1 hr Black Rhino 9
Pet and animal reports 6 hr sidekick 18
Columbus wins top spot on list of 'Opportunity ... 6 hr dpx55 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 7 hr Free Pizza 4 U 3,337
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••