Reality Squeaks

Canton, OH

#21049 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you wore out the race card 20 years ago. It also shows your lack of substance.
you have nothing but lies and failures in your past and future.
when the EBT cards went down, did you eat cockroaches and headline for dinner?
Personal responsibility for you and your family is your business. Your demanding others pay for your failures is just not going to happen. Expect the next few months to clarify that for you.
Demanding people pay for your failures worked just fine with you and your parents.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21050 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you wore out the race card 20 years ago. It also shows your lack of substance.
you have nothing but lies and failures in your past and future.
when the EBT cards went down, did you eat cockroaches and headline for dinner?
Personal responsibility for you and your family is your business. Your demanding others pay for your failures is just not going to happen. Expect the next few months to clarify that for you.
I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you're winning this time.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21051 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Squeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Demanding people pay for your failures worked just fine with you and your parents.
prove it with facts Junior.

scum like you always floats downstream.

see ya.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21052 Oct 14, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're playing stupid again, looks like you're winning this time.
I am?

I already knew that in a match between us. There is no comparison.

I am still playing the game of life hard, and winning is not what I would call it. I am way up over you, but many are way ahead of me.

My goal for October is 1 new customer. I have yet reach my goal. I best get busy lapping you for the 350th time finding that new customer.

PS: if your EBT card goes down again....a mixture of tuna and wheaties dough balls is good fish bait in that sewer runoff running through Waverly.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21053 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Squeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look. The guy stupid enough to post public death threats is calling people names. Now let's all pretend that you hate the elected President for anything other than the color of his skin. Don't worry. Jesus doesn't know you are a racist, country club douche bag. But hey Nostrodumbass. Just like all the predictions you have made on here, Jesus isn't real either. Now if only the proven fact that you publically agree with the teachings of Timothy McVeigh wasn't real...
Death threats?

Race card yet again?

Jesus is not real either?

your entire post yet again exposes your lack of education and complete lack of ability to be anything but a union stooge making $15 an hour.

Did you sign up for free healthcare yet?
what do you mean it is not free?
the website is down?
your EBT card has a glitch?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21054 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am?
I am still playing the game of life hard, and winning is not what I would call it. I am way up over you, but many are way ahead of me.
My goal for October is 1 new customer. I have yet reach my goal. I best get busy lapping you for the 350th time finding that new customer.
PS: if your EBT card goes down again....a mixture of tuna and wheaties dough balls is good fish bait in that sewer runoff running through Waverly.
Stupid people assume without any knowledge of facts, you seem more confused than a chameleon in a bag of skittles.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#21055 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Death threats?
Race card yet again?
your entire post yet again exposes your lack of education and complete lack of ability to be anything but a union stooge making $15 an hour.
the website is down?
If it was called "Whitemancare" they wouldn't have a shammy big enough to wipe up all of your slobber.
Reality McVeigh

Canton, OH

#21056 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
prove it with facts Junior.
scum like you always floats downstream.
see ya.
You are living proof of what happens when a country club hand me down success story becomes a corporate fetch boy. You voted twice for the worst president in all history. That's why we all laugh at you and your losing team. Now, even the GOP is turning on you treasonous tea bagging toddler fondlers.
Reality McVeigh

Canton, OH

#21057 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Death threats?
Race card yet again?
the website is down?
You know. The public death threats you made that I posted direct links to. Don't remember? I'll post them again if you would like.

I have never worked for a union, but I have earned everything I own. Just like your dad. Too bad he also worked for everything you own.

I already have health insurance, so "Obamacare" doesn't effect me in the least. How about you? Surely you don't have health insurance already, or you wouldn't be whining like a sniveling little b1tch about something that doesn't effect you...right?
Reality McVeigh

Canton, OH

#21058 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am?
New "customer"? Those are your parents and leeching off them like a trust fund, never worked a real day in his prissy little life, Timmy McToddler groper doesn't make them "customers". Get it right, little Bunny Foo Foo. Aaaaaah ha ha ha ha!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21059 Oct 14, 2013
Reality McVeigh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are living proof of what happens when a country club hand me down success story becomes a corporate fetch boy. You voted twice for the worst president in all history. That's why we all laugh at you and your losing team. Now, even the GOP is turning on you treasonous tea bagging toddler fondlers.
I did not ever vote for Obama, so your above post is as always wrong.

I am self employed, so I fetch for me.

again you post lies.

country clubs are for golf. I fish and hunt.

wrong again you pathetic parasite.

you are living proof that being wrong 100% of the time does not pan out well.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21060 Oct 14, 2013
Reality McVeigh wrote:
<quoted text>
New "customer"? Those are your parents and leeching off them like a trust fund, never worked a real day in his prissy little life, Timmy McToddler groper doesn't make them "customers". Get it right, little Bunny Foo Foo. Aaaaaah ha ha ha ha!
are you a fetus or human?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21061 Oct 14, 2013
Reality McVeigh wrote:
<quoted text>
You know. The public death threats you made that I posted direct links to. Don't remember? I'll post them again if you would like.
I have never worked for a union, but I have earned everything I own. Just like your dad. Too bad he also worked for everything you own.
I already have health insurance, so "Obamacare" doesn't effect me in the least. How about you? Surely you don't have health insurance already, or you wouldn't be whining like a sniveling little b1tch about something that doesn't effect you...right?
wrong again wannabe

I have had healthcare my entire life. I also paid for it my entire adult life.

And you lied now or in the past when claiming union membership when SB5 was up for vote.

fetch boy describes you perfectly.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21062 Oct 14, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>If it was called "Whitemancare" they wouldn't have a shammy big enough to wipe up all of your slobber.
again race.....you are a complete lack of substance.

as long as you are making excuses, I am lapping you again and again.
Reality Show

Canton, OH

#21063 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
again race.....you are a complete lack of substance.
as long as you are making excuses, I am lapping you again and again.
So you are "lapping" another man, huh? Is that what you meant when you said you were looking for another "customer"?

Click Start Button and select Shutdown. That's what I just did to you.
Reality Show

Canton, OH

#21064 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again wannabe
I have had healthcare my entire life. I also paid for it my entire adult life.
And you lied now or in the past when claiming union membership when SB5 was up for vote.
fetch boy describes you perfectly.
If you REALLY want to know how stupid you are, go ahead and read my comment about you and health insurance again. Let's see how long it takes you to figure out just how retarded you are. It will probably fly over your corporate fetch boy head again.

Go ahead and post the link to where I claimed to be in a Union.
Boy, it sure is taking you stump humping racist Bible bunker toddler fondlers a long time to realize the standard GOP lie tactics have been shut down by the age of easily accessible information. That's why you are viewed as a bunch of has been liars and kooks.

Now, unless you are admitting to everyone here that you are a prissy @ssed momma's boy b1tch of a liar, go ahead and post where I said I was in a Union. No matter what the name, I'm the only person who posts here from Canton so we can skip that quivering hoo hoo of an excuse. Put your money where your big mouth is, Bunny Foo Foo. Post us that link where I said I was in a Union.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21065 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Show wrote:
<quoted text>
If you REALLY want to know how stupid you are, go ahead and read my comment about you and health insurance again. Let's see how long it takes you to figure out just how retarded you are. It will probably fly over your corporate fetch boy head again.
Go ahead and post the link to where I claimed to be in a Union.
Boy, it sure is taking you stump humping racist Bible bunker toddler fondlers a long time to realize the standard GOP lie tactics have been shut down by the age of easily accessible information. That's why you are viewed as a bunch of has been liars and kooks.
Now, unless you are admitting to everyone here that you are a prissy @ssed momma's boy b1tch of a liar, go ahead and post where I said I was in a Union. No matter what the name, I'm the only person who posts here from Canton so we can skip that quivering hoo hoo of an excuse. Put your money where your big mouth is, Bunny Foo Foo. Post us that link where I said I was in a Union.
I am admitting you are absolutely not worth the effort.

you win. no go paint your 1971 trailer a bright blue.

was that your sister I was behind in the grocery store who bought 8 gallons of milk and 72 jars of baby food., plus 8 other bags of groceries costing her ZERO. She then got into a Lincoln Navigator with bling rims and drove off?

8 gallons of milk. exactly where do you put 8 gallons of milk when you pay for it with WIC coupons?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21066 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Show wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are "lapping" another man, huh? Is that what you meant when you said you were looking for another "customer"?
Click Start Button and select Shutdown. That's what I just did to you.
adolescent behavior you mastered. Your lack of education and substance on display yet again.

PS: adolescent behavior does not pay well.

You did nothing to me period. You typed something. Let me wipe myself in horror.
Annie

Twinsburg, OH

#21067 Oct 14, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am?
Are the balls raw, fried, boiled, sauteed, grilled or steamed?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21068 Oct 14, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>So ,I see it was clear over your're bigoted head. That's typical for someone who's way of thinking are ranking below head lice and cockroaches.
We can always count on such a clever retort from you every time, can't we?

Let me fill you in on something: the only way you will ever say anything over my head is if you are in an airplane flying over my truck Mr. solve all poverty with 135 billion dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 2 hr Neutral Party 183
2 magical days until Christmas 2 hr Neutral Party 70
Gas Prices Dip Below $2 A Gallon Across Central... 4 hr d pantz 2
Who do you side with in New York and why? 4 hr d pantz 18
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 328
Everyone have a good Christmas? 7 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Joe Cocker is dead. 8 hr d pantz 67
Merry Christmas everybody 11 hr Duke for Mayor 35
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore