cfghnm

Dayton, OH

#20973 Oct 8, 2013
me
Pops

Newport, KY

#20974 Oct 8, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Really, and you proudly call a state where family trees are pretty much a straight line and the snake worshipers are home? Look at the Senators you idiots elect, the laughing stock of most of the country.
I deserved that even tho I was born & raised a Buckeye. I like the housing on this side of the river.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20975 Oct 8, 2013
Cincinnati's Liberal/Progressive/Democrat leaders are more than $90,000,000 short in the pension fund that the state auditor told them should be covered with $$ from the parking meter/parking garage sale IF it goes thru.
The Freedom Center is all but bankrupt. The Zoological Gardens need more money.
They sold Blue Ash Airport & surrounding land & they are broke. They sold Drake Hospital & they are broke.
The county has to fund a new Bengal scoreboard for a losing team that has only 10 events in the stadium counting preseason.
The Museum Center has ares closed off because they are unsafe because of underfunding.
Now the putz's are trying to build a street car system that by ALL estimates cost OVER $30,000, 000 per mile!!
I do love the parks, museums & many other things but live there under their politicians & higher taxes?? nah
Becky

Wooster, OH

#20976 Oct 8, 2013
Pops wrote:
Cincinnati's Liberal/Progressive/Democrat leaders are more than $90,000,000 short in the pension fund that the state auditor told them should be covered with $$ from the parking meter/parking garage sale IF it goes thru.
The Freedom Center is all but bankrupt. The Zoological Gardens need more money.
They sold Blue Ash Airport & surrounding land & they are broke. They sold Drake Hospital & they are broke.
The county has to fund a new Bengal scoreboard for a losing team that has only 10 events in the stadium counting preseason.
The Museum Center has ares closed off because they are unsafe because of underfunding.
Now the putz's are trying to build a street car system that by ALL estimates cost OVER $30,000, 000 per mile!!
I do love the parks, museums & many other things but live there under their politicians & higher taxes?? nah
. Think it would be different with tea party Blackwell? Your only fooling yourself! They are all the same! Know how to tell when a politician is lying? LOL
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#20977 Oct 8, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I deserved that even tho I was born & raised a Buckeye. I like the housing on this side of the river.
I can accept that, but you also have to look at our side of the river in the House, Boehner is a total, drunk idiot. I saw an article where Grayson (R) said the House reeked of alcohol during the votes on the shutdown. I like to drink, but there's a time and a place for it. Not when your supposed to be doing your job. Does that tell you anything what they think of the REAL, working people? Us ones that really produce something, instead of sitting back and getting RICH on other peoples money. Stop and think about it.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20978 Oct 8, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>. Think it would be different with tea party Blackwell? Your only fooling yourself! They are all the same! Know how to tell when a politician is lying? LOL
At least it seems that the Tea Party doesn't lie like the majority of incumbents. You know where they stand...in favor of the constitution.
That could be one reason to hate them. They do NOT tell you one thing (honesty) to get votes & then do something else.
IF you can't handle the truth, stay LIV.
My sympathies for your shallow, sound bite 'thinking/non-thinking'.
My sympathies extend to everyone in your family & neighborhood that is affected by your lack of realistic thinking.
Becky

Wooster, OH

#20979 Oct 9, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>At least it seems that the Tea Party doesn't lie like the majority of incumbents. You know where they stand...in favor of the constitution.
That could be one reason to hate them. They do NOT tell you one thing (honesty) to get votes & then do something else.
My sympathies extend to everyone in your family & neighborhood that is affected by your lack of realistic thinking.
. Hey Pops- When you die, you don't KNOW it, it just hurts the people around you, sort of like when your STUPID! LOL
Reality McVeigh

Canton, OH

#20980 Oct 9, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am self employed.
In lieu of placing blame I fix things.
You are 5 years in the past, and I am 5 years in the future.
I can't recall ever reading a factual thing from any of your 500 screen names. Is it your life goal to always be wrong?
you can't fix yesterday, so quit wasting your time.
get busy on tomorrow.
Go ahead and post one thing out of the "500" where I was wrong or lied. Just one, unless of course you are just a sniveling corporate fetch boy who is just using another GOP sneaky lie tactic. You are once again just parroting what I have said because you are too weak to come up with anything on your own.(Also see voted for Bush twice, same beliefs as Timothy McVeigh, religious sheep)

As far as you being in the future, you are as fresh as anyone who follows the ways of 3000 year old lice infested shepherds, and secretly believes that the south will rise again. The last time we checked in with your camp on technology, the "internet is a series of tubes". Now when you claimed you were going to cowardly scurry from the country like a traitor when the man with the futuristic, cutting edge magic underwear that keeps out the devil lost(also see you claiming a sure win), were you "fixing" things then? You are a speck of kooky fringe group dust in the rear view mirror of America and nobody cares about the company your parent's bought for you.
Reality McVeigh

Canton, OH

#20981 Oct 9, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am self employed.
In lieu of placing blame I fix things.
You are 5 years in the past, and I am 5 years in the future.
I can't recall ever reading a factual thing from any of your 500 screen names. Is it your life goal to always be wrong?
you can't fix yesterday, so quit wasting your time.
get busy on tomorrow.
Seems like you got off that whole Hoover company thing real quick there, bunny foo foo. You made yourself look like a complete stammering @sshole yet again. Stick to public death threats and ridiculous wrong predictions, little McVeigh. That whole "thinky" thing never worked for you but then it's a documented FACT that religious folks like yourself have statistically proven lower IQs.
Reality McVeigh

Canton, OH

#20982 Oct 9, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>At least it seems that the Tea Party doesn't lie like the majority of incumbents. You know where they stand...in favor of the constitution.
Wow. What color is the sky in your world? Ours is blue. You do realize that the Tea Party is a fake "grassroots" movement by oil billionaires to protect the energy industry's interests and to help corporations dodge paying their fair share of taxes. You are so stupid you are dangerous (Also see Timothy McVeigh/your exact belief system) Sine you are so gung-ho on the Constitution, we can only image your absolute rage when the guy you voted for twice, GW Bush, completely raped the Constitution in front of all America. Bet you were shouting in the streets...right? Save your sappy @ssed sales pitch. American voters aren't buying it and the only reason the Tea Party got into our government is because stammering gap mouthed morons like you weren't paying enough attention.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20983 Oct 9, 2013
Reality McVeigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. What color is the sky in your world? Ours is blue. You do realize that the Tea Party is a fake "grassroots" movement by oil billionaires to protect the energy industry's interests and to help corporations dodge paying their fair share of taxes. You are so stupid you are dangerous (Also see Timothy McVeigh/your exact belief system) Sine you are so gung-ho on the Constitution, we can only image your absolute rage when the guy you voted for twice, GW Bush, completely raped the Constitution in front of all America. Bet you were shouting in the streets...right? Save your sappy @ssed sales pitch. American voters aren't buying it and the only reason the Tea Party got into our government is because stammering gap mouthed morons like you weren't paying enough attention.
When did Bush rape the Constitution?

Actually the real TP movement started under Ron Paul but didn't get much notice until after it grew under DumBama. Everything on the decent side of the political isle is driven by oil in your crazy world.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20984 Oct 9, 2013
Reality McVeigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you did NOT disappoint me with the benign expected name calling. thanx.
Most of your post is is also benign but your accusation about oil & the Tea Party is totally baseless.
The Tea Party is a very recent development. The OIL Companies have ALL of the Democrats AND Republicans that they have needed for DECADES!!
Where do you come up with this smoke & mirrors phobic stuff? And do you share this with your therapist? You should, it might aid your treatment. Good luck.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#20985 Oct 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the real TP movement started under Ron Paul but didn't get much notice until after it grew under DumBama. Everything on the decent side of the political isle is driven by oil in your crazy world.
These quotes directly from your favorite and 'truthful' news source;

Sean Hannity:
During Bush: "Our techniques are working, we've got the NSA program here, we've got the Patriot Act program here, you know...It's staggering to me that we are even debating the use of these techniques in this country, even at this time."

With Obama: "Big brother is monitoring your every move, whether it be online or on the telephone. These actions by the Obama administration are clear, very clear, a violation of the Fourth Amendment."

Did you ignore the story that they ran with from a satire site that claimed that Obama was funding a Muslim Museum during this shutdown with his own personal money. Found out that they had been had, and then claimed it was faulty, verified research. Lot of sites are showing it, but you can't find a mention of it on "FALSE News."
Pops

Newport, KY

#20986 Oct 9, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>. Hey Pops- When you die, you don't KNOW it, it just hurts the people around you, sort of like when your STUPID! LOL
And your point is??
Pops

Newport, KY

#20987 Oct 9, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>. Hey Pops- When you die, you don't KNOW it, it just hurts the people around you, sort of like when your STUPID! LOL
Typical LIV, Progressive, Democratic retort. Do NOT reply with any substance, true thought or any sort of logic.
Do NOT reply to the subject, change, twist, or avoid the topic when one has nothing to contribute as long as one does NOT have to admit that someone else has a thought/point. Very good...NOT!
but you are good at such. along with Canton. Just wondering. Are you two related? Do you go to Starbucks together ? Belong to the same Mensa group? Drink from the same bottle of Kool Aid or what?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20988 Oct 9, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I see that you did NOT disappoint me with the benign expected name calling. thanx.
Most of your post is is also benign but your accusation about oil & the Tea Party is totally baseless.
The Tea Party is a very recent development. The OIL Companies have ALL of the Democrats AND Republicans that they have needed for DECADES!!
Where do you come up with this smoke & mirrors phobic stuff? And do you share this with your therapist? You should, it might aid your treatment. Good luck.
Canton doesn't like to hear that Democrats get big contributions from Big anything too. More recently, DumBama gave exemptions to big companies on Commie Care but is fighting Republicans that want the same exemptions for us little people. That's too much to ask, just like it was too much to ask for WWII veterans to see their memorial because it was closed down, yet allowed an illegal Hispanic rally for immigration changes at a national mall that was also closed down.

DumBama put up more barriers at the WWII display to stop these 90 year old hooligans from entering while only a week or so later, opened up the doors for Hispanics to display their pathetic objection to American laws.

This is the same joker that wants to run our healthcare. He took 648 million dollars to erect a web site that didn't even work, and this bozo is convincing the low-information-voters that government can run healthcare better than the private market. Go figure.
TasteThem

Canton, OH

#20989 Oct 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That is incorrect. The Tea Party started growing when everyone who voted for Bush twice became so ashamed of what they did to this country that they distanced themselves from it and starting talking about how they didn't trust either side. Oil billionaires hijacked what the Tea Party originally was about and got you guys to blindly jump through hoops without the slightest clue that Sarah Palin was a paid floozy of the oil companies or that your bold and uneducated stand on climate change or fighting against higher efficiency light bulbs was all your idea and somehow went hand and hand with lower taxes and loving Jesus. We watched you guys wallow in corporate agendas and gleefully hand away your Constitutional rights with Bush's "Patriot" act. All the while you called hard working, taxpaying, educated Americans "commies" when it was you who fought against workers rights like in red China. You cried about absurd things like Obama's secret army while fully condoning the fact that the Christian Coalition actually had a secret mercenary army called Blackwater. Now you desperately grasp at any kook propaganda email "scandal" while your party takes out it's sour grape obstructionist agenda on Americans in hopes to make a pretty uneventful administration seem ineffective or tyrannical. None of you made a peep about the ABSOLUTE devastation GW Bush did to the middle class and still to this day can't admit that he was one of the most corrupt and down right stupid presidents this country has ever seen. I fully have pointed out to you that the Tea Party rants the exact same crap that Timothy McVeigh was into and if any Democrat did even a speck of the garbage you guys have supported, you would be crying about Armageddon. You can try to rewrite history all day long but be sure to EAT THOSE FACTS.
TasteThem

Canton, OH

#20990 Oct 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Canton doesn't like to hear that Democrats get big contributions from Big anything too. More recently, DumBama gave exemptions to big companies on Commie Care but is fighting Republicans that want the same exemptions for us little people. That's too much to ask, just like it was too much to ask for WWII veterans to see their memorial because it was closed down, yet allowed an illegal Hispanic rally for immigration changes at a national mall that was also closed down.
DumBama put up more barriers at the WWII display to stop these 90 year old hooligans from entering while only a week or so later, opened up the doors for Hispanics to display their pathetic objection to American laws.
This is the same joker that wants to run our healthcare. He took 648 million dollars to erect a web site that didn't even work, and this bozo is convincing the low-information-voters that government can run healthcare better than the private market. Go figure.
You mean the same 90 year old hooligans that Mitt Romney said were a bunch of freeloaders looking for a handout? Those the vets you talking about? It has already been proven that Fox News groupies are the most ill informed group in the nation. Now post us a link where the Koch brother's Heartland Institute told you different.
TasteThem

Canton, OH

#20991 Oct 9, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's some of those "decent" oil guys in action. I forget. Was Reagan before Al Gore? Ahh ha ha ha!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirk_Kempthorne
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gale_Norton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_G._Watt

Look at all that corruption and scandal those good oil guys have been up to.
PopsOut2Pasture

Canton, OH

#20993 Oct 10, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I see that you did NOT disappoint me with the benign expected name calling. thanx.
Totally baseless, huh? I think the fact of the matter is you are totally clueless.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/12588/how-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can the White House really be protected? 43 min Pope Che Reagan C... 22
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 46 min Pope Che Reagan C... 19
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 50 min truth 2,460
Marion Woman Sentenced To 5 Years For Taking Sh... 1 hr notoriousOSUfinkCREW 2
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 2 hr Reality Speaks 66
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Reality Speaks 3,588
Neil Diamond returning to Columbus 3 hr Ohio Guy 2
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 12 hr Praying for Change 964
Catman Dave 14 hr They cannot kill ... 30
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]