Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20965 Oct 8, 2013
Pills for Fat Boy Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoover Company in North Canton...shut down under GW Bush. Danner Press...shut down under GW Bush...There's those darn facts again. Always making you guys looking like a bunch of racists scrambling for your next weak excuse or lame scandal. Too bad the majority of hard working, tax paying Americans aren't buying it.
The Hoover Company plant shut down.

Hoover sweepers are available everywhere for sale. They did not miss a beat leaving Canton.

Those darn facts again.

Prior to Reagan being elected, Hoover threatened to move. They just finally did it.

How many other companies do you want to list that unions ran out of town?

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20966 Oct 8, 2013
Reality Gropes wrote:
<quoted text>
Meanwhile...back at the GOP camp...
http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/
Anthony Wiener texting you again?
EatThemFacts

Canton, OH

#20967 Oct 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony Wiener texting you again?
Never heard of the "Democrat Hero" until he got busted sending picks to women. Just glad there was no children involved. He must not be that RELIGIOUS.
EatThemFacts

Canton, OH

#20968 Oct 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hoover Company plant shut down.
Hoover sweepers are available everywhere for sale. They did not miss a beat leaving Canton.
Those darn facts again.
Prior to Reagan being elected, Hoover threatened to move. They just finally did it.
How many other companies do you want to list that unions ran out of town?
Funny, because I know for a fact that it was the "job creators" who shut down Danner Press. How much other Timmy McTeaBaggger crap can you be wrong about? I mean other than every single prediction you have EVER made on here. Now go ahead and click on your Start button and then select "Shutdown", because that's what I just did to your country club pansy @ss.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20969 Oct 8, 2013
EatThemFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, because I know for a fact that it was the "job creators" who shut down Danner Press. How much other Timmy McTeaBaggger crap can you be wrong about? I mean other than every single prediction you have EVER made on here. Now go ahead and click on your Start button and then select "Shutdown", because that's what I just did to your country club pansy @ss.
what you did was admit you were wrong about Hoover.

all you did was attempt to spin your way out of it.

In regards to Danner Press? What does it matter?
WeAllBlameBush

Canton, OH

#20970 Oct 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what you did was admit you were wrong about Hoover.
all you did was attempt to spin your way out of it.
In regards to Danner Press? What does it matter?
I said Hoover left North Canton under GW Bush. Wrong? Eat those facts, little bunny. You once again look like a raving McClown. We'll save the spin for the GOP, seeing the majority of Americans blame them for the shutdown. As far as "what does it matter"? I guess if I was responding to you, instead of once again you running your ignorant mouth about everything...
WeAllBlameBush

Canton, OH

#20971 Oct 8, 2013
Oh...and take that fat Koch out your mouth, you pansy @ssed corporate fetch boy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20972 Oct 8, 2013
WeAllBlameBush wrote:
Oh...and take that fat Koch out your mouth, you pansy @ssed corporate fetch boy.
I am self employed.

In lieu of placing blame I fix things.

You are 5 years in the past, and I am 5 years in the future.

I can't recall ever reading a factual thing from any of your 500 screen names. Is it your life goal to always be wrong?

you can't fix yesterday, so quit wasting your time.

get busy on tomorrow.
cfghnm

Dayton, OH

#20973 Oct 8, 2013
me
Pops

Newport, KY

#20974 Oct 8, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Really, and you proudly call a state where family trees are pretty much a straight line and the snake worshipers are home? Look at the Senators you idiots elect, the laughing stock of most of the country.
I deserved that even tho I was born & raised a Buckeye. I like the housing on this side of the river.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20975 Oct 8, 2013
Cincinnati's Liberal/Progressive/Democrat leaders are more than $90,000,000 short in the pension fund that the state auditor told them should be covered with $$ from the parking meter/parking garage sale IF it goes thru.
The Freedom Center is all but bankrupt. The Zoological Gardens need more money.
They sold Blue Ash Airport & surrounding land & they are broke. They sold Drake Hospital & they are broke.
The county has to fund a new Bengal scoreboard for a losing team that has only 10 events in the stadium counting preseason.
The Museum Center has ares closed off because they are unsafe because of underfunding.
Now the putz's are trying to build a street car system that by ALL estimates cost OVER $30,000, 000 per mile!!
I do love the parks, museums & many other things but live there under their politicians & higher taxes?? nah
Becky

Wooster, OH

#20976 Oct 8, 2013
Pops wrote:
Cincinnati's Liberal/Progressive/Democrat leaders are more than $90,000,000 short in the pension fund that the state auditor told them should be covered with $$ from the parking meter/parking garage sale IF it goes thru.
The Freedom Center is all but bankrupt. The Zoological Gardens need more money.
They sold Blue Ash Airport & surrounding land & they are broke. They sold Drake Hospital & they are broke.
The county has to fund a new Bengal scoreboard for a losing team that has only 10 events in the stadium counting preseason.
The Museum Center has ares closed off because they are unsafe because of underfunding.
Now the putz's are trying to build a street car system that by ALL estimates cost OVER $30,000, 000 per mile!!
I do love the parks, museums & many other things but live there under their politicians & higher taxes?? nah
. Think it would be different with tea party Blackwell? Your only fooling yourself! They are all the same! Know how to tell when a politician is lying? LOL
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#20977 Oct 8, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I deserved that even tho I was born & raised a Buckeye. I like the housing on this side of the river.
I can accept that, but you also have to look at our side of the river in the House, Boehner is a total, drunk idiot. I saw an article where Grayson (R) said the House reeked of alcohol during the votes on the shutdown. I like to drink, but there's a time and a place for it. Not when your supposed to be doing your job. Does that tell you anything what they think of the REAL, working people? Us ones that really produce something, instead of sitting back and getting RICH on other peoples money. Stop and think about it.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20978 Oct 8, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>. Think it would be different with tea party Blackwell? Your only fooling yourself! They are all the same! Know how to tell when a politician is lying? LOL
At least it seems that the Tea Party doesn't lie like the majority of incumbents. You know where they stand...in favor of the constitution.
That could be one reason to hate them. They do NOT tell you one thing (honesty) to get votes & then do something else.
IF you can't handle the truth, stay LIV.
My sympathies for your shallow, sound bite 'thinking/non-thinking'.
My sympathies extend to everyone in your family & neighborhood that is affected by your lack of realistic thinking.
Becky

Wooster, OH

#20979 Oct 9, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>At least it seems that the Tea Party doesn't lie like the majority of incumbents. You know where they stand...in favor of the constitution.
That could be one reason to hate them. They do NOT tell you one thing (honesty) to get votes & then do something else.
My sympathies extend to everyone in your family & neighborhood that is affected by your lack of realistic thinking.
. Hey Pops- When you die, you don't KNOW it, it just hurts the people around you, sort of like when your STUPID! LOL
Reality McVeigh

Canton, OH

#20980 Oct 9, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am self employed.
I can't recall ever reading a factual thing from any of your 500 screen names. Is it your life goal to always be wrong?
get busy on tomorrow.
Go ahead and post one thing out of the "500" where I was wrong or lied. Just one, unless of course you are just a sniveling corporate fetch boy who is just using another GOP sneaky lie tactic. You are once again just parroting what I have said because you are too weak to come up with anything on your own.(Also see voted for Bush twice, same beliefs as Timothy McVeigh, religious sheep)

As far as you being in the future, you are as fresh as anyone who follows the ways of 3000 year old lice infested shepherds, and secretly believes that the south will rise again. The last time we checked in with your camp on technology, the "internet is a series of tubes". Now when you claimed you were going to cowardly scurry from the country like a traitor when the man with the futuristic, cutting edge magic underwear that keeps out the devil lost(also see you claiming a sure win), were you "fixing" things then? You are a speck of kooky fringe group dust in the rear view mirror of America and nobody cares about the company your parent's bought for you.
Reality McVeigh

Canton, OH

#20981 Oct 9, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am self employed.
get busy on tomorrow.
Seems like you got off that whole Hoover company thing real quick there, bunny foo foo. You made yourself look like a complete stammering @sshole yet again. Stick to public death threats and ridiculous wrong predictions, little McVeigh. That whole "thinky" thing never worked for you but then it's a documented FACT that religious folks like yourself have statistically proven lower IQs.
Reality McVeigh

Canton, OH

#20982 Oct 9, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>At least it seems that the Tea Party doesn't lie like the majority of incumbents. You know where they stand...in favor of the constitution.
Wow. What color is the sky in your world? Ours is blue. You do realize that the Tea Party is a fake "grassroots" movement by oil billionaires to protect the energy industry's interests and to help corporations dodge paying their fair share of taxes. You are so stupid you are dangerous (Also see Timothy McVeigh/your exact belief system) Sine you are so gung-ho on the Constitution, we can only image your absolute rage when the guy you voted for twice, GW Bush, completely raped the Constitution in front of all America. Bet you were shouting in the streets...right? Save your sappy @ssed sales pitch. American voters aren't buying it and the only reason the Tea Party got into our government is because stammering gap mouthed morons like you weren't paying enough attention.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20983 Oct 9, 2013
Reality McVeigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. What color is the sky in your world? Ours is blue. You do realize that the Tea Party is a fake "grassroots" movement by oil billionaires to protect the energy industry's interests and to help corporations dodge paying their fair share of taxes. You are so stupid you are dangerous (Also see Timothy McVeigh/your exact belief system) Sine you are so gung-ho on the Constitution, we can only image your absolute rage when the guy you voted for twice, GW Bush, completely raped the Constitution in front of all America. Bet you were shouting in the streets...right? Save your sappy @ssed sales pitch. American voters aren't buying it and the only reason the Tea Party got into our government is because stammering gap mouthed morons like you weren't paying enough attention.
When did Bush rape the Constitution?

Actually the real TP movement started under Ron Paul but didn't get much notice until after it grew under DumBama. Everything on the decent side of the political isle is driven by oil in your crazy world.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20984 Oct 9, 2013
Reality McVeigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you did NOT disappoint me with the benign expected name calling. thanx.
Most of your post is is also benign but your accusation about oil & the Tea Party is totally baseless.
The Tea Party is a very recent development. The OIL Companies have ALL of the Democrats AND Republicans that they have needed for DECADES!!
Where do you come up with this smoke & mirrors phobic stuff? And do you share this with your therapist? You should, it might aid your treatment. Good luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Republican Controlled House and Senate 20 min Pale Rider 49
Censoring Male. 36 min yep 14
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 42 min yup 283
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 47 min Big Papa Tea 334
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 1 hr Big Papa Tea 28
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 4,798
Rootin Tootin Putin 3 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 pm PST