Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that your entire response consists of a series of insults.
"However, in 1977 Congress passed the Hyde Amendment which put limitations on Medicaid coverage of abortion, allowing it only in the cases of rape, incest, or if the mother's life was physically endangered. Over the years, those two exceptions were eliminated. In 1979, abortions performed if a mother's life was endangered were no longer allowed, and in 1981 abortions performed due to rape and/or incest were denied.
As the Hyde Amendment must be passed by Congress annually, the pendulum of opinion over abortion coverage has swung back and forth very slightly over the years. In 1993 Congress permitted abortion coverage for victims of rape and incest, and the current version of the Hyde Amendment also permits abortion for women whose lives are endangered by their pregnancies.
The ban on federal funding for abortion affects more than low income women. Abortion is not covered for women in the military, the Peace Corps, federal prisons, and those who receive care from Indian Health Services."
http://womensissues.about.com/od/abortion/f/D...
I think you just gave fantasy rants a headache. He hates those pesky facts.
Tea Bagger Speaks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your comedy is nowhere near as good as saturday night live.
you suck in fact.
even turning the facts 180 degrees in your attempt, you failed as always.
Ask your god Harry Reid to accept Obamacare for his healthcare plan.
Can't deal with the facts, little bunny foo foo? Who said anything about facts being funny? Although, the fact that you claimed you were leaving the country, and that armed rioting in the streets would happen if Romney doesn't win, is kinda funny. In a desperate, losing side, never get one right, pathetic kinda way.
Tea Bagger Speaks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Also, pretty funny that you said I was like a parrot, shortly after I said you were acting like a parrot and copying my wording. So you in fact, parroted my comment about you being a parrot. Ahhhh ha ha ha! Nutball want a cracker?
TreasonousGOP

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't add 2+2, and are throwing out fantasy percentages like a parrot.
The Democrats in the Senate closed the government down because they refused obamacare as their healthcare.
The Democrats in office insist the taxpayer subsidize their super cadillac programs currently in place, or they will shut down the government in strike.
In 2014 remember every single politician that voted NO on last nights bill. Print off a copy now prior to them censoring the info.
Affordable care act= biggest lie ever told, and the American people know it.
your percentages are more worthless than day old used toilet paper.
You are as easy to shutdown as you are stupid...

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/09/cnn-poll...

Not my percentages, little bunny foo foo. Those are America's percentages. Don't you EVER forget that you are a sniveling, conniving lot that most of America can't stand. Now cry that the media is some kind of tinfoil hat scheme. Oh and keep your word for once and get the hell out of OUR country, you traitor.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The only time taxpayers pay for an abortion is for doctor ordered medical or cases of incest or rape. Not for birth control. Why is the GOP so hell bent against contraceptive protection. I already pointed that out. If men could get pregnant, birth control would have been free decades ago. Abortion clinics would be like Starbucks. There would be two on every block and four in every airport, and the morning after pill would come in different flavors like Sea Salt and Cool Ranch.
Republicans aren't against birth control. That's just another lie by the lying liberals. What Republicans are against is forcing somebody else to pay for your birth control. Nothing is free. If I give you birth control for free, it just means somebody else is paying for it.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has tried many times to shut it down but keeps getting stopped. There's lots of articles, this was the last one.
www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/gop...
Many times? I guess one of those many times didn't include when he had a Democrat led Congress and Senate.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

TherzYourReality wrote:
So the facts tell us that congressional republicans are the ones who are fighting to keep GW Bush's secret torture camps open and Obama has tried many times to shut them down.
Funny how every single point you guys make get's shutdown by the facts. How every prediction you have made about where we are heading has been tinfoil hat bullsh1t wrong. No wonder Americans view the GOP as "spoiled children".
Yeah. Those facts really suck:

"The first in a series of articles examining the campaign promises Barack Obama made in 2008 and where they stand now.

It might be President Obama's biggest broken promise: closing the prison at Guantanamo Bay.

As a candidate, Obama vowed so many times that he would shutter the prison he called a recruitment tool for terrorists that he himself even noted how often he's promised to do so, in an interview with Steve Kroft shortly after he was elected.

In that interview in November 2008, Kroft asked Obama if he planned to "take early action" to shut down Guantanamo. Obama replied, "Yes."

"I have said repeatedly that I intend to close Guantanamo, and I will follow through on that," he said.

After three and a half years as president, Obama has not done so.

Shortly after being sworn in, Obama did sign an executive order that required that the Guantanamo prison be closed within a year.

"The detention facilities at Guantánamo for individuals covered by this order shall be closed as soon as practicable, and no later than 1 year from the date of this order," read the statement he signed on Jan. 22, 2009.

At the end of that year, in December, with Guantanamo still open and running, Obama accepted the Nobel Peace Prize. He said in his acceptance speech: "I believe the United States of America must remain a standard bearer in the conduct of war. That is what makes us different from those whom we fight. That is a source of our strength."

"That is why I prohibited torture," he added. "That is why I ordered the prison at Guantanamo Bay closed."

Five days later, Obama issued a memo that directed the defense secretary and the attorney general to prepare a prison in Illinois for the Guantanamo detainees.

The deadline in Obama's executive order passed, and still he hadn't shut down the prison. In March 2011, two years after he signed the order, Obama signed another executive order. This one set up a review process for detainees. The document sought to "establish, as a discretionary matter, a process to review on a periodic basis the executive branch's continued, discretionary exercise of existing detention authority in individual cases."

The White House also released a related four-sentence statement in Obama's name. It didn't mention closing Guantanamo, or even use the word Guantanamo.

Obama has run into plenty of opposition in Congress. Lawmakers passed a bill preventing federal money from being used to transfer Guantanamo prisoners to the United States. Obama signed that bill into law, even as he issued a statement that disapproved of it. The provision was part of a bigger military bill that Obama said was too important not to sign.

Republicans, in particular, say that Guantanamo must stay open to keep terrorists there.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/guantanam...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

TherzYourReality wrote:
Hey neat. Most Americans blame the GOP for the government shutdown.
Forty-six percent of respondents would blame congressional Republicans, 36 percent would blame Obama and 13 percent would blame both. Sixty-nine percent said that the GOP is acting like "spoiled children" in the budget fight, while 58 percent think that of congressional Democrats and 49 percent think that of President Barack Obama. Six in 10 respondents reject the GOP's approach and think it is more important to avoid a shutdown than to make major changes to the Affordable Care Act.
Both parties knew it would happen this way. It's the reason DumBama wanted the shut-down in the first place and conservative talk show hosts like Michael Medved were against it.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that your entire response consists of a series of insults.
"However, in 1977 Congress passed the Hyde Amendment which put limitations on Medicaid coverage of abortion, allowing it only in the cases of rape, incest, or if the mother's life was physically endangered. Over the years, those two exceptions were eliminated. In 1979, abortions performed if a mother's life was endangered were no longer allowed, and in 1981 abortions performed due to rape and/or incest were denied.
As the Hyde Amendment must be passed by Congress annually, the pendulum of opinion over abortion coverage has swung back and forth very slightly over the years. In 1993 Congress permitted abortion coverage for victims of rape and incest, and the current version of the Hyde Amendment also permits abortion for women whose lives are endangered by their pregnancies.
The ban on federal funding for abortion affects more than low income women. Abortion is not covered for women in the military, the Peace Corps, federal prisons, and those who receive care from Indian Health Services."
http://womensissues.about.com/od/abortion/f/D...
Come on now. When has DumBama gave a ship about law?

Obama Administration Flouts the Law to Give Congress Taxpayer-Funded Abortion Coverage
12:48 PM, OCT 1, 2013 • BY JOHN MCCORMACK

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-adm...
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now. When has DumBama gave a ship about law?
Obama Administration Flouts the Law to Give Congress Taxpayer-Funded Abortion Coverage
12:48 PM, OCT 1, 2013 • BY JOHN MCCORMACK
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-adm...
You quote a change that has even happened yet. Here's the message I was responding to:
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
can you add 2+2, or is that also over your head?
1,000,000 abortions a year in America.
and you say no government dollars involved.
you are either drunk, or just plumb dumb, or a troll.......which is it?
Obviously "Reality Speaks" believes that abortions have been receiving government funding all along. I was pointing out the Hyde amendment prevents that.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Make that: a change that HASN'T even happened yet.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You quote a change that has even happened yet. Here's the message I was responding to:
<quoted text>
Obviously "Reality Speaks" believes that abortions have been receiving government funding all along. I was pointing out the Hyde amendment prevents that.
In essence the Federal Government is funding abortions with Tax Payer Money when you look at the whole picture and the technicality is that the Federal Government is saying politically that Planned Parenthood is using Tax Payer Money only to fund & pay their operating & adminstrative cost only with tax payer money which frees up Planned Parenthoods private funds which are used to provide & pay for the abortions which is why the Federal Government can say that taxpayer money is not being used and doesn't violate the Hyde Amendment which the Federal Government is politically correct to say that tax payer money is not being used to pay for individual's abortions which is another Federal Scam being funded & operated with Tax Payer Money by the Federal Government which is envolved in essence providing abortions but indirectly.

Report Shows Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Got $650 Million in Taxpayer Funds

Family Research Council fellow Ken Blackwell commented on the numbers.

"Giving taxpayer money to organizations that promote and provide abortion, even if the money is not used for that purpose, frees up other funds for abortion purposes and gives the government’s stamp of approval to their abortion related activities," he said.

"By funding Planned Parenthood and their allies, we are unwittingly supporting an abortion organization and everything they do. When taxpayer money goes to abortion groups for any reason, it supports the work of the abortion industry. We should not let abortion companies benefit financially from taxpayer funds," Blackwell added.

Congressman Mike Pence of Indiana has sponsored the Title X Abortion Provider Prohibition Act, which would bring an end to funding for abortion advocates and it has earned the support of pro-life groups and lawmakers.

http://www.lifenews.com/2010/06/16/nat-6425/
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>In essence the Federal Government is funding abortions with Tax Payer Money when you look at the whole picture and the technicality is that the Federal Government is saying politically that Planned Parenthood is using Tax Payer Money only to fund & pay their operating & adminstrative cost only with tax payer money which frees up Planned Parenthoods private funds which are used to provide & pay for the abortions...
Abortions represent only 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood. Republicans would deny the funds for the other 97% of Planned Parenthood's activities to punish them for offering that service to their clients. Even though (as you admit) they are prevented from using the federal money they receive to provide abortions.

http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/planned-pare...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Those facts really suck:
"The first in a series of articles examining the campaign promises Barack Obama made in 2008 and where they stand now.
It might be President Obama's biggest broken promise: closing the prison at Guantanamo Bay.
As a candidate, Obama vowed so many times that he would shutter the prison he called a recruitment tool for terrorists that he himself even noted how often he's promised to do so, in an interview with Steve Kroft shortly after he was elected.
In that interview in November 2008, Kroft asked Obama if he planned to "take early action" to shut down Guantanamo. Obama replied, "Yes."
"I have said repeatedly that I intend to close Guantanamo, and I will follow through on that," he said.
After three and a half years as president, Obama has not done so.
Shortly after being sworn in, Obama did sign an executive order that required that the Guantanamo prison be closed within a year.
"The detention facilities at Guantánamo for individuals covered by this order shall be closed as soon as practicable, and no later than 1 year from the date of this order," read the statement he signed on Jan. 22, 2009.
At the end of that year, in December, with Guantanamo still open and running, Obama accepted the Nobel Peace Prize. He said in his acceptance speech: "I believe the United States of America must remain a standard bearer in the conduct of war. That is what makes us different from those whom we fight. That is a source of our strength."
"That is why I prohibited torture," he added. "That is why I ordered the prison at Guantanamo Bay closed."
Five days later, Obama issued a memo that directed the defense secretary and the attorney general to prepare a prison in Illinois for the Guantanamo detainees.
The deadline in Obama's executive order passed, and still he hadn't shut down the prison. In March 2011, two years after he signed the order, Obama signed another executive order. This one set up a review process for detainees. The document sought to "establish, as a discretionary matter, a process to review on a periodic basis the executive branch's continued, discretionary exercise of existing detention authority in individual cases."
The White House also released a related four-sentence statement in Obama's name. It didn't mention closing Guantanamo, or even use the word Guantanamo.
Obama has run into plenty of opposition in Congress. Lawmakers passed a bill preventing federal money from being used to transfer Guantanamo prisoners to the United States. Obama signed that bill into law, even as he issued a statement that disapproved of it. The provision was part of a bigger military bill that Obama said was too important not to sign.
Republicans, in particular, say that Guantanamo must stay open to keep terrorists there.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/guantanam...
That is so funny-"Yeah, those facts really suck" and they do, you shot yourself in the foot in the last paragraph.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortions represent only 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood. Republicans would deny the funds for the other 97% of Planned Parenthood's activities to punish them for offering that service to their clients. Even though (as you admit) they are prevented from using the federal money they receive to provide abortions.
http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/planned-pare...
abortion is murder.

utilizing public money to commit murder is against the law.

break the law, you get punished.

did you want law breakers to just get a finger pointed at them with a stern voice saying bad?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
abortion is murder.
utilizing public money to commit murder is against the law.
break the law, you get punished.
did you want law breakers to just get a finger pointed at them with a stern voice saying bad?
The at the time GOP led Supreme Court didn't say that. Get your lonely, bitter nose out of women's business. It's none of yours.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

TreasonousGOP wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as easy to shutdown as you are stupid...
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2013/09/cnn-poll...
Not my percentages, little bunny foo foo. Those are America's percentages. Don't you EVER forget that you are a sniveling, conniving lot that most of America can't stand. Now cry that the media is some kind of tinfoil hat scheme. Oh and keep your word for once and get the hell out of OUR country, you traitor.
shut me down
I am waiting..........
Don't you ever forgot you are a minority voter.

The 2012 election did not prove any majority at all. See past total voting as fact check.

Obama won by 6 million votes in an election with very low voter turnout. In 2016 the winner will win by 4 times that at minimum.

The past 5 years has provided plenty for TV ads for the campaign.

Remember the libs running George Bush read my lips ad that effectively got him fired?

Wait till you see the hundreds of ads of Obama lies and broken promises, and outright breaking the law. It will be backed up with proof, fact, and voting records.

Screams of help from Benghazi that went unanswered. The entire middle east at civil war over throwing their government.

Turds like yourself are being flushed. See government shutdown as round 1.

See debt ceiling froze as round 2.

see 2014 election as knockout, and impeachment hearings the day after swearing in.

Who cares what you say, you are all air from a fart.

come shut me down mouth.......I won't hold my breath, because you have no action.

run your mouth little bunny. Bunny season opens in November in Ohio. Daily bag limit 4.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

TherzYourReality wrote:
Hey neat. Most Americans blame the GOP for the government shutdown.
Forty-six percent of respondents would blame congressional Republicans, 36 percent would blame Obama and 13 percent would blame both. Sixty-nine percent said that the GOP is acting like "spoiled children" in the budget fight, while 58 percent think that of congressional Democrats and 49 percent think that of President Barack Obama. Six in 10 respondents reject the GOP's approach and think it is more important to avoid a shutdown than to make major changes to the Affordable Care Act.
low information voters like yourself blame the GOP just like when they closed shop on Clinton.

Guess what.....on election day the voters re-elected those that shut down the government.

The stock market increased.

all you have is lies.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
shut me down
I am waiting..........
Don't you ever forgot you are a minority voter.
The 2012 election did not prove any majority at all. See past total voting as fact check.
Obama won by 6 million votes in an election with very low voter turnout. In 2016 the winner will win by 4 times that at minimum.
The past 5 years has provided plenty for TV ads for the campaign.
Remember the libs running George Bush read my lips ad that effectively got him fired?
Wait till you see the hundreds of ads of Obama lies and broken promises, and outright breaking the law. It will be backed up with proof, fact, and voting records.
Screams of help from Benghazi that went unanswered. The entire middle east at civil war over throwing their government.
Turds like yourself are being flushed. See government shutdown as round 1.
See debt ceiling froze as round 2.
see 2014 election as knockout, and impeachment hearings the day after swearing in.
Who cares what you say, you are all air from a fart.
come shut me down mouth.......I won't hold my breath, because you have no action.
run your mouth little bunny. Bunny season opens in November in Ohio. Daily bag limit 4.
Someone's still playing those old, broken, stuck on skipping LP's. Is that a 45 or 78 rpm album?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Someone's still playing those old, broken, stuck on skipping LP's. Is that a 45 or 78 rpm album?
your lack of substance is worse than your comedy.

you the joke....... offer a slight humorous distraction.

I suggest you change your ways, because your mark on earth is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 min Go Blue Forever 2,897
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 16 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 66
Are PEDOphiles Born That Way 1 hr STFU Breeders 17
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 1 hr Go IDF Go 29
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 6 hr Duke for Mayor 6
Columbus to spread more wastewater sludge on fa... 7 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 7 hr Star On 47 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE