Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#20601 Sep 24, 2013
Reality Squeeks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not counting the fingers you have up your cousin's @ss right now? Statistically speaking that is. The joke is the losing side still crying because they got their @sses handed to them, and I'm talking completely slammed you in your prissy little momma's boy mouth with a big old dose of hard working, taxpaying, REAL American reality. We all know how you giggle like a little girl when you get scared. Keep laughing, kookie little fringe group. Our votes told you to get your stinking, lazy, treasonous @ss the f@ck out of OUR country. Just like you claimed you were gonna do, but then were too weak and scared to be so far away from your parent's money. Get it right, little bunny.
do you poo and wet your pants too?

does someone need to come get you back inside for your medication again?

do those shock collars leave burn marks on your neck?
p town

Portsmouth, OH

#20602 Sep 24, 2013
I'm a Democrat.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20603 Sep 24, 2013
Reality Squeeks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha. You'll let me know when to run when the rioting starts? Poor little Bible bunker toddler fondler. You think you can beat those GPS locked drone strikes? You guys think just because you and your cousin/wife went to the gun show, that you are the only ones who can shoot? Awwwww. How cute.
I think you guys tried that whole turn on your government thing once before in history. How did that work out? I forget? Did you get your inbred hooptie @sses handed to you back then?
Also, since you are soooooooo concerned about the Constitution, one can only imagine your outrage when GW was raping it with the Patriot act.(cue the crickets)
Cue those crickets again:

What ever happened to that Patriot Act anyway? Didn't the Democrats get rid of it when they had control of all three branches of government? Oh, that's right, they didn't. They funded it.

Well now, if the Patriot Act is still around, that means it's YOUR President that's ripping apart the Constitution. Doesn't surprise me though, he just single handedly stopped the employer mandate of Commie Care until after next election. Where does it say he can do that in the Constitution? I read the Constitution several times, and from what I've read, he has to go back to Congress and the Senate to change a law. My my, rip, rip, rip.
Coffee

Ashburn, VA

#20604 Sep 24, 2013
p town wrote:
I'm a Democrat.
my deepest sympathy to you.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20605 Sep 24, 2013
Reality Squeeks wrote:
<quoted text>
Dynamite belts? Sorry, I'm just not that religious. Unlike the ashamed group of rightwing Conservative Republicans that voted for the biggest disaster in our nation's history, twice, and think people are as stupid as you are to not know that you are just covering your racist, greedy tracks when you try to change your name to the Tea Party. We all know who is to blame for our nation's problems, no matter how hard your camp tries to rewrite history. How many American soldiers have needlessly died in Halliburton/Christian sponsored Holy wars on Obama's watch? How many American citizens have died from terrorist attacks on our own soil on Obama's watch?
If we exclude 911 which started all this mess, DumBama is ahead of Bush when it comes to terrorists killing American citizens on our soil. A child of all things.

Now..... when you say American citizens, do you include the latest Naval attack and Ft Hood? After all, DumBama said that Ft. Hood was Workplace Violence and not a terrorist attack. In fact, those who died and were injured couldn't even receive a Purple Heart.
Coffee

Ashburn, VA

#20606 Sep 24, 2013
The dems are going to shut the government down. Never forget it. Remember not ONE Repblican voted for ObamaTax and they have tried to get rid of the Obama after birth.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20607 Sep 24, 2013
FetidFoxNewsBubble wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice but Americans already told you they don't care about you trust fund, mommy and daddy's money hand me down success stories. We REAL Americans earned what we have. No hand outs or free rides here, little bunny. You are bragging over the fact that you were born. We'll let our votes let you know if we are impressed.(See last 2 presidential elections)
So what you're saying is that DumBama owes his success to unreal Americans?

That sounds about right.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20608 Sep 24, 2013
FetidFoxNewsBubble wrote:
<quoted text>
Extremists? Are you talking about that Saudi Prince who owns a huge part of Fox New's stock? You know, the guy with the family that has direct ties to terrorists?
He does????

No wonder DumBama bowed to him.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20609 Sep 24, 2013
GOcreePy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about that time when Newt Gingrich (see family values) was cheating on his wife while she was laying in a hospital bed with cancer? I remember that. Now how many of our troops needlessly died because Clinton lied to Congress? I forget. Refresh my memory.
Oh please Canton. Even Newts daughter said that's not what happened. I know I posted the link here before. But keep on promoting your lies.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

#20610 Sep 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please Canton. Even Newts daughter said that's not what happened. I know I posted the link here before. But keep on promoting your lies.
Oh, well if she said it, she must have been at the foot of the bed. It's known as historical fact, Pig Pen. The stuff you guys have repeatedly tried to rewrite.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

#20611 Sep 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He does????
No wonder DumBama bowed to him.
Probably just a common formality. I mean it's not like there are photos of Obama or members of his administration shaking hands with a known terrorist dictator or something. Ain't that right, Donnie Rumsfeld? And here I thought you were going to comment on something Obama did that was like a sickening abomination to the families of our American soldiers or something. Take Dick Cheney and the magic coincidence that his company Halliburton made billions off of our troops dying for WMDs that they already knew didn't exist and lied on numerous occasions that they did. Makes your little fake Benghazi trip you guys went on look like a freaking field trip to the park in comparison. Hey, remember when you loons were crying about "FEMA Deathcamps" after fully supporting GW and his secret torture camps? We'll let you know when you are anything other than a fringe group whacko.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

#20612 Sep 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If we exclude 911 which started all this mess, DumBama is ahead of Bush when it comes to terrorists killing American citizens on our soil. A child of all things.
Now..... when you say American citizens, do you include the latest Naval attack and Ft Hood? After all, DumBama said that Ft. Hood was Workplace Violence and not a terrorist attack. In fact, those who died and were injured couldn't even receive a Purple Heart.
So yah. We'll conveniently leave out the nearly 3000 Americans who died in the worst terrorist attack in US history under the "tough on terrorism" president GW Bush, and wander around in the fantasy world of rewritten history you guys live in on a daily basis.

Ft. Hood looks like another whack job on a shooting spree at the work place. Has happened before many times. Maybe you are thinking of that Timothy McVeigh guy. You know. The racist, gun advocate who hated the Federal government and followed the militia type propaganda of smaller government, and Libertarian values? I'm sure you guys remember old Tim. Hell, you probably joined him at one of his kookie, fat guys dressed in camo, early Tea Party meetings. Seeing that you follow the exact same mantra that Timothy McVeigh, the terrorist who killed innocent children does. I'm talking to the letter. Good thing they finally have their eye on you gun show parking lot gl0ryholes.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

#20613 Sep 24, 2013
Here's another history lesson for you followers of Tim McVeigh. Remember Gabby Gifford? She was an outspoken advocate for alternative energy in America. This made the Koch brother oil billionaires very mad. They spent millions in negative campaign ads against Gabriel Gifford. They are the same Koch brother oil billionaires who directly sponsor the Tea Party and Sarah Palin. Now, about that time, Sarah Palin, the floozie mouthpiece paid directly by oil billionaires, put an image of the crosshairs of a gun scope on Congresswoman Gifford on her web page. It was right about the time that Sarah was saying things like "Don't retreat, reload". I'm sure you all remember. It was right about the time that oil billionaire sponsored, Tea Party Sharron Angle said "...if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies..." It was right when that kid who's only other crime was for scrawling Christian graffiti, shot alternative energy advocate, Congresswoman Gabriel Gifford in the head. Now if only one of your pale and sickly bullsh1t Tea Bagger newsletter scandals could come up with something like the historically documented facts I just listed here, you'd be taken serious.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

#20614 Sep 24, 2013
So do you want to see a video of oil billionaire sponsored Sarah Palin, telling her church that it is God's will to build a pipeline. Oh me and my kookie noticed connections with oil billionaires and religion. Now to want to make her vice president of the United States? That would just be flat out batsh1t crazy as the day is long.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20615 Sep 24, 2013
GOcreePy wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhh little racist. The south lost. You had your big day in the sun. REAL Americans told you to go bye bye.(See last 2 presidential elections)
In this country, REAL AMERICANS realize that there's a 1st amendment for EVERYONE to speak without denigration from artificial Americans for simply having a different opinion.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

#20616 Sep 24, 2013
Funny how every single oil billionaire sponsored Tea Party candidate refutes 97% of the scientific community when it comes to climate change. Must have something directly to do with what the Tea Party stands for. Smaller government...Lower taxes...going against the obvious changes in our climate as pointed out through satellite images and as agreed upon by the overwhelming majority of the scientific community. Strange. I can't seem to find that last one in their mission statement.
Canton4President

Canton, OH

#20617 Sep 24, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>In this country, REAL AMERICANS realize that there's a 1st amendment for EVERYONE to speak without denigration from artificial Americans for simply having a different opinion.
Couldn't agree with you more. Hey wanna see Ronald Reagan calling the American youth animals? How about Bush senior stating that American atheists aren't REAL Americans? You are too clueless to realize you guys acted like you had a monopoly on both god and country for decades in this nation. Your camp stifled blacks, gays, American born Muslims, working Americans... all the while and to this day, telling hard working Americans that you were the only ones with morals. You were the only patriots. You were the only REAL Americans. Funny how quick you are to cry like a snot nosed baby when you have to take a speck of what yours dished out since the 50s. Get real used to it, old man. America is sick of you racist, Bible thumping, ignorance embracing, history rewriting, Tea Bagger elitists and hoopties.
Coffee

Waverly, OH

#20618 Sep 24, 2013
The Democrats are going to shut down the government.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20619 Sep 24, 2013
Canton4President wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree with you more. Hey wanna see Ronald Reagan calling the American youth animals? How about Bush senior stating that American atheists aren't REAL Americans?
How about unpatriotic?

xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20620 Sep 24, 2013
Canton4President wrote:
Here's another history lesson for you followers of Tim McVeigh. Remember Gabby Gifford? She was an outspoken advocate for alternative energy in America. This made the Koch brother oil billionaires very mad. They spent millions in negative campaign ads against Gabriel Gifford. They are the same Koch brother oil billionaires who directly sponsor the Tea Party and Sarah Palin. Now, about that time, Sarah Palin, the floozie mouthpiece paid directly by oil billionaires, put an image of the crosshairs of a gun scope on Congresswoman Gifford on her web page. It was right about the time that Sarah was saying things like "Don't retreat, reload". I'm sure you all remember. It was right about the time that oil billionaire sponsored, Tea Party Sharron Angle said "...if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies..." It was right when that kid who's only other crime was for scrawling Christian graffiti, shot alternative energy advocate, Congresswoman Gabriel Gifford in the head. Now if only one of your pale and sickly bullsh1t Tea Bagger newsletter scandals could come up with something like the historically documented facts I just listed here, you'd be taken serious.
Hey boys and girls, what time is it? That's right, it's Conspiracy Time.

Time to get out those conscious altering narcotics and dream up some really good stories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Reynoldsburg superintendent Tina-Thomas ... 34 min They cannot kill ... 7
7mo prego couple seeking bi girl. 1 hr sidekick 6
These Are The Religious Denominations That (Fin... 1 hr RevKen 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Wait what 3,536
Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) 4 hr Bama Yankee 23
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 4 hr -The-Artist- 5
Working at Kroger: The Need for EBT Reform (Jul '12) 7 hr kim 23
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 382
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 11 hr Old Timer 951

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]