Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

FetidFoxNewsBubble wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice but Americans already told you they don't care about you trust fund, mommy and daddy's money hand me down success stories. We REAL Americans earned what we have. No hand outs or free rides here, little bunny. You are bragging over the fact that you were born. We'll let our votes let you know if we are impressed.(See last 2 presidential elections)
the last 2 presidential elections chickens have come home to roost, and your continued tonging of the useless turd in the white house is disgusting.

on display for the world to laugh at is the most incompetent person to hold the title President on any business card period all inclusive.

I am not bragging about anything. I was stating fact. Only wimps like you take fact as threat.

and in regard to your in your face innuendo regarding the past 2 elections, I choose not to accept them as real. And when you think you can come get you some, bring lots of friends.

I see visions of the etrade baby shocked face on yours.

PS: is hand me down success stories re-defined by nutjob liberal pukes like yourself a person with a college degree?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think Jerry Springer has been on the air about the same amount of time. We all know that makes it rock solid programming, right? Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha!
Jerry Springer caters to your voter demographic.

jerry Springer displays the lunacy, and the sheep consume it.

What is funny is that Jerry Springer could use you as a contestant. Make sure you brush your tooth.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Since Obama has been in office going on 2 terms, I think you need to publically thank our Commander in Chief for all that wealth his successful policies have allowed you leeches on society to accumulate.
successful policies?

I missed that.

what policies?

heard a lot of speeches, now known as jive talk.

Have you re-defined leech to mean one who writes quarterly income tax checks?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Extremists? Are you talking about that Saudi Prince who owns a huge part of Fox New's stock? You know, the guy with the family that has direct ties to terrorists? Perhaps you are talking about some other radical extremist, like when you made multiple death threats to people here on this public forum? Let me know if you need a direct link. You kookie corporate fetch boys and your death threat "family values". Just a sad little bunny of a man, waving his little confederate flag, while hard working, tax paying American voters watch your queer agenda get further and further away in the rear view mirror. If only your word was worth more than a pile of dog sh1t, you would have left this country like you said you were going to, right after all the armed rioting in the streets, like you predicted would happen if Romney didn't win.
no extremist Al Gore.

He sold his network to terrorists so they can recruit morons like you to put on a dynamite belts for them.

funny thing is the rioting is just warming up. We will let you know when it starts so you can run.

shutting the government down is 1st step.

the military swore to uphold the constitution. Since the government can no longer pay them, they may decide to also revolt so they can get paid.

upholding the constitution, and scraping obamacare are the only agendas.

A government shutdown will show exact snapshot of what government should look like. Idiots like yourself blind to that fact.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Here's an interesting study, which looks at people's knowledge of undisputed news facts, as opposed to opinions:

"But the real finding is that the results depend on what media sources people turn to for their news. For example, people who watch Fox News , the most popular of the 24-hour cable news networks, are 18-points less likely to know that Egyptians overthrew their government than those who watch no news at all (after controlling for other news sources, partisanship, education and other demographic factors).
Fox News watchers are also 6-points less likely to know that Syrians have not yet overthrown their government than those who watch no news. "Because of the controls for partisanship, we know these results are not just driven by Republicans or other groups being more likely to watch Fox News," said Dan Cassino, a professor of political science at Fairleigh Dickinson and an analyst for the PublicMind Poll. "Rather, the results show us that there is something about watching Fox News that leads people to do worse on these questions than those who don’t watch any news at all."
By contrast, some media sources have a positive effect on political knowledge. For example, people who report reading a national newspaper like The New York Times or USA Today are 12-points more likely to know that Egyptians have overthrown their government than those who have not looked at any news source. And those who listen to the non-profit NPR radio network are 11-points more likely to know the outcome of the revolt against Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad. However, the best informed respondents are those that watched Sunday morning news programs: leading to a 16-point increase in the likelihood of knowing what happened in Egypt and an 8-point increase in the likelihood of knowing what happened in Syria."

http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2011/knowless/
tuyrew

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

youtube.com/watch... ………
Vote Putin
Ralph West

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

<quoted text>
Since Obama has been in office going on 2 terms, I think you need to publically thank our Commander in Chief for all that wealth his successful policies have allowed you leeches on society to accumulate.

https://twitter.com/TheDailyEdge/status/38252...

Reality Squeeks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no extremist Al Gore.
He sold his network to terrorists so they can recruit morons like you to put on a dynamite belts for them.
funny thing is the rioting is just warming up. We will let you know when it starts so you can run.
the military swore to uphold the constitution. Since the government can no longer pay them, they may decide to also revolt so they can get paid.
A government shutdown will show exact snapshot of what government should look like. Idiots like yourself blind to that fact.
Dynamite belts? Sorry, I'm just not that religious. Unlike the ashamed group of rightwing Conservative Republicans that voted for the biggest disaster in our nation's history, twice, and think people are as stupid as you are to not know that you are just covering your racist, greedy tracks when you try to change your name to the Tea Party. We all know who is to blame for our nation's problems, no matter how hard your camp tries to rewrite history. How many American soldiers have needlessly died in Halliburton/Christian sponsored Holy wars on Obama's watch? How many American citizens have died from terrorist attacks on our own soil on Obama's watch? Now how about your "Mission Accomplished" golden boy, GW Bush? You know, the worst president in the history of this country.

Besides, I think we have heard enough from the sniveling oil cult, corporate fetch boy fringe group. Considering the majority of hard working, tax paying Americans voted for Obama twice. At least our current president was actually elected by Americans. GW Bush? Not so much.
Reality Squeeks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no extremist Al Gore.
Ha ha ha. You'll let me know when to run when the rioting starts? Poor little Bible bunker toddler fondler. You think you can beat those GPS locked drone strikes? You guys think just because you and your cousin/wife went to the gun show, that you are the only ones who can shoot? Awwwww. How cute.

I think you guys tried that whole turn on your government thing once before in history. How did that work out? I forget? Did you get your inbred hooptie @sses handed to you back then?

Also, since you are soooooooo concerned about the Constitution, one can only imagine your outrage when GW was raping it with the Patriot act.(cue the crickets)

Now run along little bunny before someone in our government casually leans over and presses a button and the drone strikes say howdy do to your Tea Bagger rioting in the streets.
Reality Squeeks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

GW Bush's Medicare bill. Paid for? Your response?(Cue the crickets). GW Bush lies to Congress and needlessly sends our troops off to die for no reason. Your response? Flag in one hand and a Bible in the other while you gleefully cheered. The fact that the meaningless war is still costing the taxpayer to this day?(Cue the crickets)

Funny, because you were the same guys who cried so loud about taxes when they were the lowest they have been in 50 years. It's almost as if...Nah. It couldn't be that you will squirm and twist in any way necessary because you can't stand the fact that there is a black family living in your White House. I mean, could you imagine what a bunch of hypocrite, Jesus loving stumphumpers you would be if that was the real reason why you don't like Obama? You know, like exactly how the majority of Americans view you right this very moment. Good thing your NRA made sure that hundreds of thousands of urban youth have had access to military grade assault weapons for years and years or your rioting in the streets might get a little boring. Can't wait. I'll put on some popcorn.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality Squeeks wrote:
<quoted text>
Dynamite belts? Sorry, I'm just not that religious. Unlike the ashamed group of rightwing Conservative Republicans that voted for the biggest disaster in our nation's history, twice, and think people are as stupid as you are to not know that you are just covering your racist, greedy tracks when you try to change your name to the Tea Party. We all know who is to blame for our nation's problems, no matter how hard your camp tries to rewrite history. How many American soldiers have needlessly died in Halliburton/Christian sponsored Holy wars on Obama's watch? How many American citizens have died from terrorist attacks on our own soil on Obama's watch? Now how about your "Mission Accomplished" golden boy, GW Bush? You know, the worst president in the history of this country.
Besides, I think we have heard enough from the sniveling oil cult, corporate fetch boy fringe group. Considering the majority of hard working, tax paying Americans voted for Obama twice. At least our current president was actually elected by Americans. GW Bush? Not so much.
I am laughing out loud at you....sorry.

you really are a joke. I am sorry for you.

how often does fantasy effect your daily life?

are you intelligent enough to drive?

how many fingers am I holding up?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality Squeeks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha. You'll let me know when to run when the rioting starts? Poor little Bible bunker toddler fondler. You think you can beat those GPS locked drone strikes? You guys think just because you and your cousin/wife went to the gun show, that you are the only ones who can shoot? Awwwww. How cute.
I think you guys tried that whole turn on your government thing once before in history. How did that work out? I forget? Did you get your inbred hooptie @sses handed to you back then?
Also, since you are soooooooo concerned about the Constitution, one can only imagine your outrage when GW was raping it with the Patriot act.(cue the crickets)
Now run along little bunny before someone in our government casually leans over and presses a button and the drone strikes say howdy do to your Tea Bagger rioting in the streets.
you can whine when the government shuts down next week.

your democrat senate and obama will have shut it down.

I am reading the future, so the GOP house must have already done their job. At all costs stop obamacare.

Those in the military swore with their life to God to up hold the constitution. They fly the drones, they will be firing at you.

The last time us guys revolted against the government it formed the United States of America.

This time taking it back from terrorists like Obama, Pelosi, Reid.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality Squeeks wrote:
<quoted text>
you looking forward to 3 years of government shutdown?

that is some leadership from the white house.

Obama understands his complete lack of leadership skills, so by shutting down the Government he can take a rest and blame Bush.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality Squeeks wrote:
GW Bush's Medicare bill. Paid for? Your response?(Cue the crickets). GW Bush lies to Congress and needlessly sends our troops off to die for no reason. Your response? Flag in one hand and a Bible in the other while you gleefully cheered. The fact that the meaningless war is still costing the taxpayer to this day?(Cue the crickets)
Funny, because you were the same guys who cried so loud about taxes when they were the lowest they have been in 50 years. It's almost as if...Nah. It couldn't be that you will squirm and twist in any way necessary because you can't stand the fact that there is a black family living in your White House. I mean, could you imagine what a bunch of hypocrite, Jesus loving stumphumpers you would be if that was the real reason why you don't like Obama? You know, like exactly how the majority of Americans view you right this very moment. Good thing your NRA made sure that hundreds of thousands of urban youth have had access to military grade assault weapons for years and years or your rioting in the streets might get a little boring. Can't wait. I'll put on some popcorn.
brush your tooth after the popcorn.

I thought it was you guys crying for jobs, free this, free that, union contract this, union contract that. You idiots thought you were winning. You nut jobs used union money to elect a guy who eliminates the union that elected him.

priceless.

you are not intelligent enough to even know what guy I mentioned.

what a hoot.
Reality Squeeks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Never forget. THIS is what you voted for twice. THIS is the America you claim is soooo much better than America is now.

Your names should be carved in stone, so younger generation never forget who did this to our country and our soldiers.
Reality Squeeks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you looking forward to 3 years of government shutdown?
that is some leadership from the white house.
Obama understands his complete lack of leadership skills, so by shutting down the Government he can take a rest and blame Bush.
Is this like when you claimed we'd be fighting for scraps of food in the streets with the fiscal cliff thing? Keep your day job, Nostradamus. You know, leeching off your mom and dad's bank accounts.
Reality Squeeks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
brush your tooth after the popcorn.
I thought it was you guys crying for jobs, free this, free that, union contract this, union contract that. You idiots thought you were winning. You nut jobs used union money to elect a guy who eliminates the union that elected him.
priceless.
you are not intelligent enough to even know what guy I mentioned.
what a hoot.
I, like most people have full health care and dental through my job so you once again look like a stammering moron.(Also see Obamacare doesn't affect you in the least) You must be thinking of all the Bush/Cheney bumper sticker folks in their rusted pick up trucks and their rebel flag decals. The toothless Bible bunker kiddie lovers, hoarding their guns because they always think someone is watching them. Wonder why? They could watch me go to work and come home all day long. I think it takes a certain kind of deviant to believe or care that someone is watching what they do all the time. Now pipe down, little corporate fetch boy. Hard working Americans just aren't that scared of your queer little notions. In fact, we all laugh at your losing side on a regular basis. Now put down your mom and dad's credit card and pay them taxes, boy. Pay them real purdy like because your leech on the neck of taxpaying society days are long over. The only freebie I ever got was Bush's apology check he sent out.
Reality Squeeks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am laughing out loud at you....sorry.
you really are a joke. I am sorry for you.
how often does fantasy effect your daily life?
are you intelligent enough to drive?
how many fingers am I holding up?
Not counting the fingers you have up your cousin's @ss right now? Statistically speaking that is. The joke is the losing side still crying because they got their @sses handed to them, and I'm talking completely slammed you in your prissy little momma's boy mouth with a big old dose of hard working, taxpaying, REAL American reality. We all know how you giggle like a little girl when you get scared. Keep laughing, kookie little fringe group. Our votes told you to get your stinking, lazy, treasonous @ss the f@ck out of OUR country. Just like you claimed you were gonna do, but then were too weak and scared to be so far away from your parent's money. Get it right, little bunny.
Reality Squeeks

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Once again, Reality Speaks. Your posts all get judged touching/nuts. It's what you do. Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Reality Squeeks wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this like when you claimed we'd be fighting for scraps of food in the streets with the fiscal cliff thing? Keep your day job, Nostradamus. You know, leeching off your mom and dad's bank accounts.
how many times a day do those seizures occur?

do you carry a stick so you don't bite your tongue off?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus