Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the tobacco tax and the tanning tax doesn't affect Obama at all. I wonder who buys his menthols?
Hey Pops. Remember when you were crying over me calling the GOP racists? You claimed it was unfounded in any way whatsoever? I'm guessing you are just too out of touch to realize the comments above made by sloppy Annie are racist.
WaterWalkingJewi shZombie

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you explain exactly what the Obama Care that you don't give diddly about is? I don't know diddly about it and neither does anyone I know. I do know that there is not one idea or decision that Obama has made that I agree with. I'm so sick of his stuttering speeches, that while I like to keep informed (thus the reason I asked you the question} I've made plans to meet with friends at 6:00 pm. for dinner.
Here poor little rich girl. I'll clear it up for you. Obama Care is the health care reform that was created by rightwing Conservatives without a peep from anybody. Now when a black man wants to use it...oh the tyranny. Get it right, lil' tinfoil hat fringe group.
WaterWalkingJewi shZombie

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably stocks up overseas when he's on one of his 100 million dollar taxpayer vacations. LOL!
Imagine your outrage when you find out GW Bush took way more vacation time than Obama...cue the crickets.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of a true story.
I was at our post office in a long line. There was only one postal worker trying to service all of us. A black lady behind me said "This is ridiculous. Don't they have the brains to bring somebody else out here to move this line along???"
I turneed around and said "Just think, these are the same people who will be running our healthcare in this country." She just gave me a dirty look. LOL! ObamaPhones.
Not only is your little made up story a lie but it has been proven to you many times that there is no such thing as an Obamaphone. The internet is full of information, yet you keep choosing ignorance.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

WaterWalkingJewishZombie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pops. Remember when you were crying over me calling the GOP racists? You claimed it was unfounded in any way whatsoever? I'm guessing you are just too out of touch to realize the comments above made by sloppy Annie are racist.
Okay.... I'll bite. What's racist about her comment?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Imagine your outrage when you find out GW Bush took way more vacation time than Obama...cue the crickets.
What crickets?

Left wing media adds Bush's time spent at his ranch as a vacation. That's not vacation, that's just going home to do work. I'm sure that if DumBama actually had a home that he paid for with his own money, he might be spending a lot of time there as well.

Try deducting the days Bush spent at his ranch or one of his family homes in Maine and then make the comparison.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Not only is your little made up story a lie but it has been proven to you many times that there is no such thing as an Obamaphone. The internet is full of information, yet you keep choosing ignorance.
A lie? How would you know that? Do you follow me around to see what I do and what I say?

Who do you think you are anyway? The NSA?
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was disappointed when Obama gave up so easily on the idea of universal health care. Everyone needs access to health care. Individual insurance is quickly becoming unaffordable for people like you. Is there a fix? If you lived in Canada, you wouldn't have this worry.
The Republican alternative seems to be that uninsured people like you will not get treatment unless you can fork over the cash. I hope you are healthy.
I could buy some of the cheap policies but they cover so little that it's like not having insurance.
I still just do NOT feel good with the government running a bath. Look at the Postal Service, the so called Social Security 'Trust' Fund, Dept of Education, military purchasing, the U.S. Parks Dept, even the IRS has had very wasteful 'conventions' & biases etc etc.
I wish that they would have insurance companies bid to provide lots of coverage of certain sizes, sort of like the MediCare 'A','B' etc plans, for X dollars & then the eventual policy holders (citizens) would be placed into the plan that they choose by some sort of blind lottery & this would allow people to pick a plan that fits their needs & their budgets as best possible.
There's no need for a 2000 page bill trying to reinvent coverage/plans that the insurance companies have refined in over a century.
Sure, there would be need for regulation & over site but no need for 15,000-20,000 or more IRS workers even tho the Ins. companies would need to hire more of course.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here you go again Canton, convaluting, folding, bending & mutilating words.
You are manufacturing YOUR facts again! Shame on you.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Here you go again Canton, convaluting, folding, bending & mutilating words.
You are manufacturing YOUR facts again! Shame on you.
He does that on global warming days. LOL! Record highs two days in a row up here in Cleveland.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I could buy some of the cheap policies but they cover so little that it's like not having insurance.
I still just do NOT feel good with the government running a bath. Look at the Postal Service, the so called Social Security 'Trust' Fund, Dept of Education, military purchasing, the U.S. Parks Dept, even the IRS has had very wasteful 'conventions' & biases etc etc.
I wish that they would have insurance companies bid to provide lots of coverage of certain sizes, sort of like the MediCare 'A','B' etc plans, for X dollars & then the eventual policy holders (citizens) would be placed into the plan that they choose by some sort of blind lottery & this would allow people to pick a plan that fits their needs & their budgets as best possible.
There's no need for a 2000 page bill trying to reinvent coverage/plans that the insurance companies have refined in over a century.
Sure, there would be need for regulation & over site but no need for 15,000-20,000 or more IRS workers even tho the Ins. companies would need to hire more of course.
Agreed. Commie Care is no different than having a leak in a water pipe in the basement, and trying to fix the expensive water bill by having somebody else pay for it.

While against government healthcare, I say if we are going to have it, fine, but do it the right way. Get rid of Medicare, Medicaid, and have all healthcare paid for by a consumption tax. Everybody uses it and everybody pays. A ten page bill at best.

The problem is that it's actually our government that's responsible for the high price of our healthcare. Instead of addressing the cost which would mean get government out of healthcare, they see the solution as more government.

I forget who said it now, but "Only a fool would expect the person who created the problem to solve it. That's Commie Care in a nutshell.

There are nearly a dozen or so things we can implement that would greatly reduce the cost of our healthcare, and many of them at no cost to the taxpayer or consumer. But this isn't about solving a problem, this is part of a much larger picture.

As we all know, people dependent on government are more likely to vote Democrat. So how do the Democrats stay in power? Simple, create more government dependents. After all, if most people in this country were self-reliant, responsible and victimless, then who would need the Democrat party?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What crickets?
Left wing media adds Bush's time spent at his ranch as a vacation. That's not vacation, that's just going home to do work.
The Crawford ranch was a photo op setting, bought just before he became President, and abandoned soon after he left office.

http://www.lookingglassnews.org/viewstory.php...

Not surprising, since this "cowboy" is afraid of horses.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/156...
Jenny

Minford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

not yet wrote:
this country hasnt had enough time off to have republicans back in power.
I hope he gets elected again. He plans on making those on food stamps work for them or starve.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I could buy some of the cheap policies but they cover so little that it's like not having insurance.
If you will consider the advice of stranger, you might want to consider catastrophic coverage. It doesn't cost much, and it will keep you from being wiped out financially if you get sick.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

David Depper for attorney general in 2014!
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you will consider the advice of stranger, you might want to consider catastrophic coverage. It doesn't cost much, and it will keep you from being wiped out financially if you get sick.
I do have disabilty insurance, but after I buy groceries,(I clip coupons) car insurance, gasoline, laundry supplies, housing & utilities & pay for just a few sanity/stress breaks such as fishing bait there's just not much left. I saved up for 3-4 months for a set of tires. Throw in the stuff that one doesn't normally think of such as taking my grandson to the museum or putt-putt golf, internet, phone etc, there just isn't much left.
But I am doing it on my own & have pride.
What some posters don't realize (no names) is that after 40-45, a lot of employment opportunity dries up.
Even tho age discrimination is against the law, One will never prove that one didn't get a job because of age.
I have moved up from my last job & when they hired me the mgr said, "We need someone with more maturity in that department." But it paid $8 an hr. The job I had before that went out of business & closed down. I am NOT bitch1ng, just explaining.
I am a few yrs from SS income & will still have to work then but that is my path in life.
I have 3 good sons & 1 very good grandson, 2 ex-wives of those 3 sons that I can talk to to, a roof over my head & food in the kitchen and I can live with that because it is what it is.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay.... I'll bite. What's racist about her comment?
Answer: NOTHING.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There are nearly a dozen or so things we can implement that would greatly reduce the cost of our healthcare, and many of them at no cost to the taxpayer or consumer.
"Nearly a dozen"? Why don't you just list the top ten for us? Currently, the Republicans only have 5 ideas.

http://www.gop.gov/indepth/pledge/healthcare
Thinker

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

I wish Romney had won
We wouldn't be strapped with Obama(non)care.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
I have 3 good sons & 1 very good grandson, 2 ex-wives of those 3 sons that I can talk to to, a roof over my head & food in the kitchen and I can live with that because it is what it is.
I am glad you have family. When I told you that you were lucky you didn't have dependents, I only meant it in terms of the financial obligations. I was worried that you might be all alone. Hang in there, Pops!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••