TruckDrivingWeat herExpert

Canton, OH

#19970 Aug 16, 2013
http://armchairsubversive.blogspot.com/

Care to explain? I would love to hear your opinions on these documented activities your political party stands for.
clueless

Cleveland, OH

#19971 Aug 16, 2013
I hope Mr. KSUCK runs for President and get the Heck out of the Great State of Ohio. I was be the happiest person in the State ................. Don't let the door hit you in the A--

Since: Aug 12

United States

#19972 Aug 16, 2013
clueless wrote:
I hope Mr. KSUCK runs for President and get the Heck out of the Great State of Ohio. I was be the happiest person in the State .......... Don't let the door hit you in the A--
Ready to start losing more NCRs are we? And a couple more electoral votes??
Voice of reason

Mountain View, CA

#19973 Aug 16, 2013
Neither side has anyone else's interests in mind, by the time they reach that level of authority. Vote for the least competent one, to minimize damage.
clueless

Cleveland, OH

#19974 Aug 16, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text> Ready to start losing more NCRs are we? And a couple more electoral votes??
KSUCK has to go ....... What has he done right.

“Gay Male Goth British \m/”

Since: May 13

united kingdom london england

#19975 Aug 16, 2013
Bloody hell i don't vote O_o
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19976 Aug 16, 2013
clueless wrote:
I hope Mr. KSUCK runs for President and get the Heck out of the Great State of Ohio. I was be the happiest person in the State .......... Don't let the door hit you in the A--
Happy with your state being 8 billion in debt? Happy with unemployment 1% above the national unemployment rate?

You picked a good Topix name for yourself.

“Gay Male Goth British \m/”

Since: May 13

united kingdom london england

#19977 Aug 16, 2013
Bloody hell i don't vote O_o Lol.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19978 Aug 16, 2013
TruckDrivingWeatherExpert wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry truck driver. As much as I know you are a fetch boy for the oil industry, I'll stick to getting my information from NASA and the overwhelming majority of weather experts. You know, the guys who accurately predicted the hottest decade in recorded history? I'm sure you remember. It was when the Koch Brother oil billionaires were spending millions to form your opinions on global weather trends. Not that being a fat truck driver doesn't make you an expert.
Oh, I see what you're saying. You're saying that global warming is taking place everywhere else but Cleveland. How does that work anyway? 18 summers below average temperature?

When you see those nice people at NASA, ask them what they think about this survey:

POSTED ON AUGUST 14, 2013 BY JOHN HINDERAKER IN CLIMATE
MOST GEOSCIENTISTS REJECT GLOBAL WARMING THEORY

The argument from authority is the only argument climate alarmists are willing to make these days–when is the last time you saw one of them sharing a podium with a climate realist?–so this survey, reported by James Taylor of Forbes represents a significant nail in the alarmist coffin:

Don’t look now, but maybe a scientific consensus exists concerning global warming after all. Only 36 percent of geoscientists and engineers believe that humans are creating a global warming crisis, according to a survey reported in the peer-reviewed Organization Studies. By contrast, a strong majority of the 1,077 respondents believe that nature is the primary cause of recent global warming and/or that future global warming will not be a very serious problem.

The survey results show geoscientists and engineers hold similar views as meteorologists. Two recent surveys of meteorologists (summarized here and here) revealed similar skepticism of alarmist global warming claims.

According to the newly published survey of geoscientists and engineers, merely 36 percent of respondents fit the “Comply with Kyoto” model. The scientists in this group “express the strong belief that climate change is happening, that it is not a normal cycle of nature, and humans are the main or central cause.”

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/08...
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#19979 Aug 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see what you're saying. You're saying that global warming is taking place everywhere else but Cleveland. How does that work anyway? 18 summers below average temperature?
When you see those nice people at NASA, ask them what they think about this survey:
POSTED ON AUGUST 14, 2013 BY JOHN HINDERAKER IN CLIMATE
MOST GEOSCIENTISTS REJECT GLOBAL WARMING THEORY
The geologists and engineers surveyed(the Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta) have a vested interest in rejecting global warming --- they include many that derive their income from energy companies.

When you ask scientists in general, 97% believe that man-made climate change is real.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/scien...
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#19980 Aug 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
From last July:

"Cleveland just completed its fifth straight quarter with temperatures above the 50-year average, including the warmest January-March and April-June periods in the last half-century."

http://www.cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ss...
Pops

Newport, KY

#19981 Aug 16, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
From last July:
"Cleveland just completed its fifth straight quarter with temperatures above the 50-year average, including the warmest January-March and April-June periods in the last half-century."
I could be wrong & have been B4 & will be again, but I thought that XXX was being a little bit facetious in his reply because it would be unlikely if not impossible to separate a specific city, county or even state from global warming conversations.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19982 Aug 16, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I could be wrong & have been B4 & will be again, but I thought that XXX was being a little bit facetious in his reply because it would be unlikely if not impossible to separate a specific city, county or even state from global warming conversations.
Global Warming is like religion or those who believe in ghosts and UFO's. If you believe in something strong enough, you'll find evidence to support your stance.

We don't control the climate or the temperature of the earth. We don't possess that ability. The earth will get warmer, and then it will get cooler. it's really beyond our control.

The most influential component of our temperatures is the sun. It's a star millions of miles away and we don't understand all of it's cycles. What we do know is that the Global Warming nuts don't even consider the effects of the sun on our planet.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19983 Aug 16, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The geologists and engineers surveyed(the Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta) have a vested interest in rejecting global warming --- they include many that derive their income from energy companies.
When you ask scientists in general, 97% believe that man-made climate change is real.
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/scien...
Your post indicates that 97 out of 100 scientists agree that man is causing Global Warming.

The study I introduced considered well over 1,000 geologists.

You show me one scientist funded by energy companies, and I'll show you 100 funded by our US Government and perhaps the UN.

Global Warming is not now, nor ever was a consensus. There are pro and con's in every Climate Change debate.

Until there is a consensus, then we can only conclude that man made Global Warming or Climate Change is nothing but a theory with absolutely no empirical evidence.

And until we citizens are allowed to see where our representatives have their money invested in, there is always suspicion of their support for Global Warming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientis...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#19984 Aug 16, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
From last July:
Really? I didn't see that in your link. What I did see is 15 month high temperatures which is non sequitur.

The link I posted was from a reliable news source that states our last 18 years have been below normal summer temperatures. This year may rise above even considering the cold days that we've had.

United States

#19985 Aug 16, 2013
It all has to do with sun spots, solar flares and sometimes earths volcanic activity....

Anything remotely sounding as if a weather change is because of something humans do automatically equates to screaming I'M A COMPLETE DUMBASS F-TARD

Its just that effing simple!
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#19986 Aug 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I didn't see that in your link.
It was the first sentence.

Pops thought you were joking.

Now he knows you are serious.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#19987 Aug 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post indicates that 97 out of 100 scientists agree that man is causing Global Warming.
The study I introduced considered well over 1,000 geologists.
You show me one scientist funded by energy companies, and I'll show you 100 funded by our US Government and perhaps the UN.
Global Warming is not now, nor ever was a consensus. There are pro and con's in every Climate Change debate.
Instead of surveying climate scientists, they surveyed geologists. Why do you think they would do that?

In my book, 97% of scientists IS a consensus. Yes, there are still 3% that disagree, but I can live with that.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#19988 Aug 16, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
It all has to do with sun spots, solar flares and sometimes earths volcanic activity....
Anything remotely sounding as if a weather change is because of something humans do automatically equates to screaming I'M A COMPLETE DUMBASS F-TARD
Its just that effing simple!
Why should I listen to you? You haven't demonstrated any special insights in the past, and I doubt you've had much formal training in the sciences. On the other hand...

"Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities,1and most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position."

http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus

United States

#19989 Aug 16, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I listen to you? You haven't demonstrated any special insights in the past, and I doubt you've had much formal training in the sciences. On the other hand...
"Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities,1and most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position."
http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus
Take your scietific, poindexter, consensus and shove it up yer-ass! Your only interest is to control others and confiscate wealth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 4 min BizzyBee 40
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 min Pale Rider 3,551
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 9 min Duke for Mayor 10
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 13 min Duke for Mayor 78
The Political Nazi's are at it again! 26 min Male 81
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 54 min Black Rhino 44
7mo prego couple seeking bi girl. 3 hr Obama is Bush wit... 8
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 5 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search