Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 897)

Showing posts 17,921 - 17,940 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19578
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Express Lane 2 Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, what did the tiny fraction of fringe group minority oil lobby climate scientists say next? As far as name calling...cut to Gov. of Cali Ronald Reagan, boldly calling the youth of the counter culture nothing short of animals. Or you could just check out what the Nazi Tea Party is currently up to.
YOU are the only person that I asked about crude name calling & your 'explanation' is basically that someone else did it? Pretty weak.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19579
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I wonder why anyone, myself included, even cares what mean 'ol Canton has to say when he can't be civil.
I wonder why so many folks here are rude and nasty. We may disagree about specific issues, but we probably have a lot in common, too. If you are really trying to bring someone around to your point of view, politeness and courtesy is the way to go.

But,(when I was much younger)I remember those who would go out to tough bars looking for a fight. That was their entertainment for the evening. I never understood it then, and I don't understand it now.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19580
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I am certain that it would have to be someones occupation to compile such massive records. I have a question tho. Unless Obama uses the word 'promise', how is it determined what statements that he makes constitute the definition of a promise? Such a process could actually sway the the total numbers either way & thus the published percentages.
Seems quite tricky to me.
Click onto the site, they have a 'Contact Us' section. Pretty sure they would answer it.
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19582
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>YOU are the only person that I asked about crude name calling & your 'explanation' is basically that someone else did it? Pretty weak.
"You just posted so you should be able to answer your own question...tard" -Pops

Not as "weak" as your hypocritical memory.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19583
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Express Lane 2 Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
"You just posted so you should be able to answer your own question...tard" -Pops
Not as "weak" as your hypocritical memory.
See what I mean? Probably not. Even after being queried about your unwarranted name calling, YOU respond with name calling. TOUCHE'
Your level of maturity is no longer in question.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19584
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

ann wrote:
Can you take this forum to the political section please
As has been said B4....join or don't join. Your choice. Some of us have become aquainted. TY
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19586
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>See what I mean? Probably not. Even after being queried about your unwarranted name calling, YOU respond with name calling. TOUCHE'
Your level of maturity is no longer in question.
You do realize that I posted a direct quote from you calling some else a "tard". I think the fact that MOST things fly right over your head explains a lot about your political choices. You flat out called someone a "tard" and then you want to preach to me about how civil and mature you are? Screw you. This is the part where you claim it's all a lie, just like you have in the past. Here you go, hypocrite...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/canton-oh/TSQ...

What's going on there in post 19105? Guess your Miss Manners sob story just flew out the window.
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19587
Jul 21, 2013
 
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why so many folks here are rude and nasty. We may disagree about specific issues, but we probably have a lot in common, too. If you are really trying to bring someone around to your point of view, politeness and courtesy is the way to go.
But,(when I was much younger)I remember those who would go out to tough bars looking for a fight. That was their entertainment for the evening. I never understood it then, and I don't understand it now.
I know. It's almost as if us "Socialist" "Commie" "Libtards" can't finish a sentence without calling someone names.
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19588
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Other than the fact that I have single handedly crushed each and every tea bagger propaganda based claim you guys have made on here since day one, and have smacked you around the forum like bad puppies with absolute facts and links to back up all my statements...you guys really showed me.
Just Here

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19590
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I'm just here to be # 18,000 on the comments! And to tell you to let 2010 go! LOL
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19591
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Just Here wrote:
I'm just here to be # 18,000 on the comments!
http://bit.ly/q2Tzop
Anonymous

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19592
Jul 22, 2013
 
It's so hard to know
Abrahim

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19594
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Express Lane 2 Jesus wrote:
Other than the fact that I have single handedly crushed each and every tea bagger propaganda based claim you guys have made on here since day one, and have smacked you around the forum like bad puppies with absolute facts and links to back up all my statements...you guys really showed me.
Reading your posts is kind of like watching a train wreck. Horrible, but the horrific makes us look on anyway.

You exude so much hate. I hope you're a home-bound invalid, because you'd be dangerous in public.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19596
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

MissionAccomplished wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and post us a link showing where Obama doubled our deficit in one term. You're a f@cking liar. Funny, because you are the one that always claims proven historical facts are lies. Post us a link...cue the crickets.
I miss spoke in as much as I missed part of my thought...To clarify I meant to say that Obama has closely doubled GWB's 8 yr deficit in less than 5 yrs. And I will wager that Affordable Health Care numbers are & will be hidden & or cooked & not included. Like not counting as unemployed those that have quit looking!
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19597
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Express Lane 2 Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that I posted a direct quote from you calling some else a "tard". I think the fact that MOST things fly right over your head explains a lot about your political choices. You flat out called someone a "tard" and then you want to preach to me about how civil and mature you are? Screw you. This is the part where you claim it's all a lie, just like you have in the past. Here you go, hypocrite...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/canton-oh/TSQ...
What's going on there in post 19105? Guess your Miss Manners sob story just flew out the window.
I have to admit that I have egg on my face this one time with the use of "tard" that 1 time out of a multitude of posts. For that I should apologize but I am grateful that you have proven me correct time after time after time.
By the way, I did NOT preach to you about how mature I am, just how immature that you are & again, YOU prove my point.
Then you not only insult a multitude of times post after post but go into direct attack mode with a "screw you". I would declare that you are a four star 'tard' but I have quit using that word, 1 time is my limit.
Pops

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19598
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Express Lane 2 Jesus wrote:
Other than the fact that I have single handedly crushed each and every tea bagger propaganda based claim you guys have made on here since day one, and have smacked you around the forum like bad puppies with absolute facts and links to back up all my statements...you guys really showed me.
Now WE need a tally sheet & a calculator to track which 1 or more of your identities gets credit and for what. We can include 'Honorable Mentions'.
I am NOT a 'Teabagger' but would not be upset if you called me one. OR IF you called me a Conservative, Jew, Constitutionalist, Christian, & some other.
Please do NOT call me a Liberal, Progressive or say that I am from Canton.
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19599
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Abrahim wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading your posts is kind of like watching a train wreck. Horrible, but the horrific makes us look on anyway.
You exude so much hate. I hope you're a home-bound invalid, because you'd be dangerous in public.
I hope they take your guns away because hillbillies living out the Civil War in their minds during this modern age shouldn't be allowed to own them.

I know FACTS scare you guys so I'd expect you to all come squirming out of your nests when confronted with them. I don't hate you guys anymore than you guys hate the blacks, gays, Muslims, Liberals, Dems, poor people, Yankees or environmentalists.
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19600
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're one of those what we call a Legend in your Own Mind.
You are what we call a dirty, know it all, weather expert, truck driver.
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19601
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

When one of you can prove my statements incorrect, then you'll be rolling with the big dogs. Until then, stick to your Koch Brother propaganda websites and know that you are number 2 in oh so many ways.
Express Lane 2 Jesus

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19602
Jul 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Now WE need a tally sheet & a calculator to track which 1 or more of your identities gets credit and for what. We can include 'Honorable Mentions'.
I am NOT a 'Teabagger' but would not be upset if you called me one. OR IF you called me a Conservative, Jew, Constitutionalist, Christian, & some other.
Please do NOT call me a Liberal, Progressive or say that I am from Canton.
I'll stick to calling you a proven hypocrite and a proven liar...you know...Tea Bagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,921 - 17,940 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 min Happy Easter Celebration 1,985
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 189
Did We Just Lose 85,000 U.S. Jobs to Foreign Wo... 1 hr Nickled Dimed 1
220 marines died thanks to Obama! 1 hr d pantz 10
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 2 hr d pantz 16
JBThugwork 2 hr yeah baby 1
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 2 hr ChilliGal 31
Congress Cost FYI 3 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 100
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••