Since: Aug 12

United States

#19639 Jul 24, 2013
And lowwwwww and behold...... the evidence JUST HAPPENED to be destroyed that showed Christine Odonall was illegally disenfranchised using her tax records. Because her state doesn't keep records for more than three months.....
.
Roflmao........gawd awful liars. Just destroy anyone who disagrees. Just like Hitler did with his brown shirts and gestopo.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#19640 Jul 24, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
.
Last week, while much of the nation’s attention was turned toward the Zimmerman verdict and the antics of the racial grievance industry, the IRS scandal got far more intense.
.
According to top IRS lawyer Carter Hull, the Chief Counsel’s office of the IRS, headed by Obama appointee William Wilkins, was instrumental in the agency’s campaign of harassment and discrimination against conservative and certain pro-Israel groups. In interviews, Hull informed congressional investigators that his superiors told him that Wilkins’ office would need to be involved in additional reviews of previously screened applications because of “potential political activity.” Thus, the Democrat-led effort to keep this scandal confined to a few “rogue” agents in Cincinnati has gone down in flames.
.
Wilkins, appointed by Obama in 2009, is one of only two political appointees in the entire agency made by the president. In the Inspector General’s (IG) report on the scandal, the timeline of events established that Wilkins knew about the abuse of conservative groups at least as early as August 4, 2011. Yet in a press conference held on May 15, 2013, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney was asked if Wilkins had shared that information with the White House. Carney said he didn’t know, and when pressed about whether the president should have been informed, he said that Obama first learned about the scandal “through media reports” on Friday, May 10. In other words, Americans are expected to believe that Wilkins never said a word to the president about this dubious targeting of right-wing groups for the 21 months (or more) that he was aware of it..
.
Roflmao....... alll a lie of course....... because it doesn't fit the liberal propaganda machines narrative.
Yet you're dodging the fact that they are also looking into the Inspector Generals one sided biased report done by the orders of Issa to create this new scandal. Both sides were looked at, not just one. Only one side cried the loudest, which is usual.
MomsBasement4U

Canton, OH

#19641 Jul 24, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahaha
this is fun huh sparky boy
Sorry, as much as science has proven you do love chatting it up with other men, there's really no need for you to keep begging to gargle my Harry Potters. Science has spoken and boy did it make you look stupid. This IS fun. Get real used to it Princess.

Also, deleting your browsing history isn't what Pops was talking about but I do like how it's the only way you can get someone on here to agree with you.

Man, you just can't win, lil' scientifically proven secret homosexual.
MomsBasement4U

Canton, OH

#19642 Jul 24, 2013
Shredder wrote:
<quoted text>
And this guy knows his number 2, he has to wash it off himself and his gerbils after an intimate evening with Mr. Right...ewww
Man, you rightwingers sure do like to describe graphically homosexual acts a whole lot. Must be that scientifically documented study thing again.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#19643 Jul 24, 2013
MomsBasement4U wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, as much as science has proven you do love chatting it up with other men, there's really no need for you to keep begging to gargle my Harry Potters. Science has spoken and boy did it make you look stupid. This IS fun. Get real used to it Princess.
Also, deleting your browsing history isn't what Pops was talking about but I do like how it's the only way you can get someone on here to agree with you.
Man, you just can't win, lil' scientifically proven secret homosexual.
U R Excited huh

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guess you were proven to be a liar about judgement icons eh.

Don't cry boy, you can still declare victory and give yourself a bunch of positive icons.

Hurry now, you know it will make you feel better.
MomsBasement4U

Canton, OH

#19644 Jul 24, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
And lowwwwww and behold...... the evidence JUST HAPPENED to be destroyed that showed Christine Odonall was illegally disenfranchised using her tax records. Because her state doesn't keep records for more than three months.....
.
Roflmao........gawd awful liars. Just destroy anyone who disagrees. Just like Hitler did with his brown shirts and gestopo.
Leave Gw's secret torture camps out of this.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#19645 Jul 24, 2013
MomsBasement4U wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave Gw's secret torture camps out of this.
Thanks for the advice Adolf.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#19646 Jul 24, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you're dodging the fact that they are also looking into the Inspector Generals one sided biased report done by the orders of Issa to create this new scandal. Both sides were looked at, not just one. Only one side cried the loudest, which is usual.
And you're dodging the fact that Caesar Obamus wants 16,000 more IRS jack booted thugs.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#19647 Jul 24, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're dodging the fact that Caesar Obamus wants 16,000 more IRS jack booted thugs.
That has nothing to do with this umpteenth fake scandal they keep dreaming up. I loved Boners little quote yesterday on jobs when the House killed the jobs bill then cry about jobs.
MomsBasement4U

Canton, OH

#19648 Jul 24, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
U R Excited huh
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Guess you were proven to be a liar about judgement icons eh.
Don't cry boy, you can still declare victory and give yourself a bunch of positive icons.
Hurry now, you know it will make you feel better.
Science. That's all. Just science.
MomsBasement4U

Canton, OH

#19649 Jul 24, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're dodging the fact that Caesar Obamus wants 16,000 more IRS jack booted thugs.
About time those off shore tax dodgers paid their fair share. You know, the leeches on the necks of society that always cry about poor people?
MomsBasement4U

Canton, OH

#19650 Jul 24, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the advice Adolf.
Sorry. Really just not that religious. Now about those Rightwingers...

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#19651 Jul 24, 2013
MomsBasement4U wrote:
<quoted text>
Science. That's all. Just science.
hahahahahahahaha

Getting caught lying has slowed ya down huh boy.

Come on sparky, you can do it.

Get back on your game, spew then declare victory.
MomsBasement4U

Canton, OH

#19652 Jul 24, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha
Getting caught lying has slowed ya down huh boy.
Come on sparky, you can do it.
Get back on your game, spew then declare victory.
Science?
MomsBasement4U

Canton, OH

#19653 Jul 24, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahaha
Getting caught lying has slowed ya down huh boy.
Come on sparky, you can do it.
Get back on your game, spew then declare victory.
Guess why your post got judged touching/nuts? Science. That's why.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#19654 Jul 24, 2013
MomsBasement4U wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess why your post got judged touching/nuts? Science. That's why.
errrr,

I am guessing that after I busted you for lying that you are afraid of me huh.

What happened to you boy? You used to spew all over the page.

You used to be fun. You've become very disappointing boy.

Let me help you.

I was watching FOX news and saw this. Yes I said FOX NEWS.

Will IRS scandal lead all the way to Obama?

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/19/wil...

This is extraordinary, suggesting that it was the IRS chief counsel’s office, not rogue agents in Ohio, who engineered the key abuses in the targeting scandal, including the extraordinarily-intrusive questionnaires that asked conservative groups for donor lists, Internet login information, social media pages, and even the political and charitable activities of family members.
Hull went on to testify that he had not seen anything like that in almost 50 years of work at the IRS.

To be clear, IRS Chief Counsel William Wilkins is a political appointee, appointed by President Obama in 2009 – the top lawyer in the agency. The involvement of his office – as early as 2011 – represents a dramatic escalation of the IRS scandal.

The previous IRS explanation – a bureaucratic mistake, originating in Ohio – was bad enough. This explanation is much worse. With the involvement of the IRS’s top legal office more than two years ago, the questions now become eerily reminiscent of earlier Washington scandals.

What was discussed at the more 100 meetings between the IRS Commissioner and White House meetings?

Why was President Obama’s political operative, Stephanie Cutter, included in meetings with the IRS?

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#19655 Jul 24, 2013
MORE FROM FOX NEWS

Krauthammer Explains The Obama Playbook For Dealing With Scandals

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/07/07/krautham...

A lawyer for Tea Party groups targeted by the IRS says his clients haven't even been contacted by the FBI, which is supposed to be investigating the matter. This development comes after former FBI Director Robert Mueller told lawmakers he didn't know who the lead investigator was in the probe.

On Special Report's All-Star Panel, Shannon Bream discussed the apparent lack of action with Charles Lane, Jonah Goldberg and Charles Krauthammer, who said the Obama administration uses the same tactics when a scandal breaks.

He said they claim to be investigating so when they are asked about the scandal, they can "deflect any questions" by saying that you can't comment during an ongoing investigation.

"You do nothing about it and then you wait. You let other news and scandals overtake it, like explosions in Egypt and then you count on the press to say nothing and then it dies in time," said Krauthammer, slamming the mainstream media for having "no backbone."

He said the administration has done the same thing when it comes to the Benghazi attack, the James Rosen warrant, and the IRS scandal.

Have fun boy
ScienceHasSpoken

Canton, OH

#19656 Jul 24, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
errrr,
I am guessing that after I busted you for lying that you are afraid of me huh.
What happened to you boy? You used to spew all over the page.
You used to be fun. You've become very disappointing boy.
Let me help you.
I was watching FOX news and saw this. Yes I said FOX NEWS.
Will IRS scandal lead all the way to Obama?
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/19/wil...
This is extraordinary, suggesting that it was the IRS chief counsel’s office, not rogue agents in Ohio, who engineered the key abuses in the targeting scandal, including the extraordinarily-intrusive questionnaires that asked conservative groups for donor lists, Internet login information, social media pages, and even the political and charitable activities of family members.
Hull went on to testify that he had not seen anything like that in almost 50 years of work at the IRS.
To be clear, IRS Chief Counsel William Wilkins is a political appointee, appointed by President Obama in 2009 – the top lawyer in the agency. The involvement of his office – as early as 2011 – represents a dramatic escalation of the IRS scandal.
The previous IRS explanation – a bureaucratic mistake, originating in Ohio – was bad enough. This explanation is much worse. With the involvement of the IRS’s top legal office more than two years ago, the questions now become eerily reminiscent of earlier Washington scandals.
What was discussed at the more 100 meetings between the IRS Commissioner and White House meetings?
Why was President Obama’s political operative, Stephanie Cutter, included in meetings with the IRS?
Busted me for lying? Pops said if you change your name, you can judge your own posts. Everyone give it a try. Then be sure to think about Free Pizza's derogatory comments about gays and read this...

http://gizmodo.com/5906144/homophobia-is-tota...
ScienceHasSpoken

Canton, OH

#19657 Jul 24, 2013
Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Your posts get judged Touching/Nuts. Science says that's just how you roll.
ScienceHasSpoken

Canton, OH

#19658 Jul 24, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
errrr,
I am guessing that after I busted you for lying that you are afraid of me huh.
What happened to you boy? You used to spew all over the page.
You used to be fun. You've become very disappointing boy.
Let me help you.
I was watching FOX news and saw this. Yes I said FOX NEWS.
Will IRS scandal lead all the way to Obama?
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/19/wil...
This is extraordinary, suggesting that it was the IRS chief counsel’s office, not rogue agents in Ohio, who engineered the key abuses in the targeting scandal, including the extraordinarily-intrusive questionnaires that asked conservative groups for donor lists, Internet login information, social media pages, and even the political and charitable activities of family members.
Hull went on to testify that he had not seen anything like that in almost 50 years of work at the IRS.
To be clear, IRS Chief Counsel William Wilkins is a political appointee, appointed by President Obama in 2009 – the top lawyer in the agency. The involvement of his office – as early as 2011 – represents a dramatic escalation of the IRS scandal.
The previous IRS explanation – a bureaucratic mistake, originating in Ohio – was bad enough. This explanation is much worse. With the involvement of the IRS’s top legal office more than two years ago, the questions now become eerily reminiscent of earlier Washington scandals.
What was discussed at the more 100 meetings between the IRS Commissioner and White House meetings?
Why was President Obama’s political operative, Stephanie Cutter, included in meetings with the IRS?
You sure do talk a lot about "boys". Wonder why? Hang on while I join the rest of the nation at laughing at you and your camp's lame scandals.

Oh, and it's not my fault you can be made to look like the idiot you are with one simple word...science.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 14 min Go Blue Forever 4,065
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 1 hr chebola the bone ... 288
President Ebola 1 hr d pantz 750
another 'occupy' rape this time a teen girl (Oct '11) 5 hr Don McAdams 26
Accused's alibi on first hour of tape: Drinking... (Mar '07) 10 hr half brostill his... 26
Gahanna home to double as laboratory (Sep '09) 10 hr Rosemarie 36
Fall SPOOKTACULAR 11 hr Seriouslady 12

Freeze Warning for Franklin County was issued at November 01 at 4:09AM EDT

Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]