Reality Trust Fund Boy

Canton, OH

#19531 Jul 19, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if you only knew how to use the AR-15 as good as running your mouth.
you must be muslim, because you are committing suicide .
Yawn. Boy, those country club rich kids sure are known for being tough...huh lil' bunny? You must be gay, because you have that big d!ck in your mouth when you talk. So THAT's why you guys call yourselves Tea Baggers. You love to gargle those Harry Potters. Your agenda is an adult diaper stuck to the wheel of a Hovaround. America laughs at you.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#19532 Jul 19, 2013
Reality Trust Fund Boy wrote:
Yah sure...and Obama is a Muslim. That is when you guys aren't calling his CHRISTIAN pastor anti-American. You Tea Bagging traitors can't keep your Koch Brother Corporate fetch boy emailed newsletters straight. But by all means, tell us some more of what Exxon Mobile told you to believe about our climate changing. I'll stick with the overwhelming majority of climate experts. You know, the one's that dead on predicted the hottest decade in recorded history.
Wonder why every Tea Party candidate is always so anti-environmental? You know...like Sarah "Drill Baby Drill, It's God's will that we build this pipeline" Palin. Just like with it being merely a coincidence that Cheney's Halliburton made billions off of sending our troops to needlessly die for imaginary WMDs (mission accomplished), I'm sure it has nothing to do with the FACT that the Tea Party and every Tea Party candidate is directly funded by oil billionaires. Ha ha ha ha. You guys ever listen to the words that come out of your mouths? I'm guessing no, considering the whole country thinks of you as a bunch of tinfoil hat, Bible thumping inbred racists.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The emails are genuine and that has never been disputed by the NASA authors.

All of your tea party ranting will NOT change that FACT.

carry on then.

Columbus, OH

#19533 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh little Loren 2.0. You forget that ignorance was spewing it's "I don't believe in global warming" crap from the pews of their churches a decade before Al Gore said a word about it. I'm sure it was just another one of those coincidences that these simple folk expressed their bold stand on global weather trends at the exact same time the Koch Brother oil billionaires were spending millions to refute global warming. Wonder how much the environmentalists make collectively in a year compared to how much Exxon Mobile makes in a day?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4Q9MMJESywAXX
You have a problem with FACTS huh

I sure am having fun watching you rant hahahahahahaha

carry on
Reality Trust Fund Boy

Canton, OH

#19535 Jul 19, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem with FACTS huh
I sure am having fun watching you rant hahahahahahaha
carry on
Unfortunately for you, the FACT is that rightwing Conservatives are the most uninformed people in the country. Now let's combine that with the FACT that religious people have lower IQs than non religious people and you've got yourself the formula for a bunch of corporate fetch boys that vote against their own interests. That would be you. Snap snap. Jump through the hoop little crude oil for Jesus poodle.

Sure sign that you are getting slammed around the forum like a retarded rag doll...say something like "I sure am having fun watching you rant..."

Columbus, OH

#19536 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Unfortunately for you, the FACT is that rightwing Conservatives are the most uninformed people in the country. Now let's combine that with the FACT that religious people have lower IQs than non religious people and you've got yourself the formula for a bunch of corporate fetch boys that vote against their own interests. That would be you. Snap snap. Jump through the hoop little crude oil for Jesus poodle.
Sure sign that you are getting slammed around the forum like a retarded rag doll...say something like "I sure am having fun watching you rant..."
hahahahahahahahahaha
Mad at Jesus too eh
After you take some meds you should read this (part 1)
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...

The Continuing Collapse of the Global Warming Hoax
While the nation tries to come to grips with the cascade of scandals involving the Obama administration, a significant phenomenon has been occurring. It is the demise of the global warming/climate change hoax that has driven national and international policies since the 1980s.

Directed from within the bowels of the most corrupt international organization on planet Earth, the United Nations, the hoax originally generated the Kyoto Protocols in December 1997 to set limits on the generation of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. The UN’s climate charlatans claimed that CO2 was causing the Earth to dramatically warm. It was a lie. The U.S. Senate unanimously refused to ratify it and, in 2011, Canada withdrew from it.
As reported by Craig Rucker, Executive Director of CFACT, fast-forward to the recent UN climate talks in Bonn, Germany, and news that Russia, joined by Ukraine and Belarus, blocked the adoption of the agenda of the “Subsidiary Body for Implementation”, part of the standard fast-tracking toward a 2015 Climate Treaty scheduled to be adopted and signed in Paris. Part of the treaty is a scheme to redistribute the wealth of developed nations to those less developed.

The Russians were fed up with the usual behind-closed-doors proceedings that create such treaties, but no doubt they were well aware that the treaty would empower the UN to govern a large portion of economic activity around the world. All UN treaties require nations to surrender some aspect of their national sovereignty.

There is clearly a backlash against the global warming hoax, particularly from nations that have discovered the costs to their economies that idiotic “renewable” energy schemes and emissions reductions incur. In the real world, they are experiencing longer, harsher winters as the result of the cooling cycle the Earth has been in for the last seventeen years!
Big Lie of global warming/climate change
Despite President Obama’s incessant claims that the Earth is heating, scientists in both Russia and China have been publishing data from scientific studies disputing the Big Lie of global warming/climate change.
The Chinese Academy of Sciences—50,000 members strong—recently published “Climate Change Reconsidered and Climate Change Reconsidered: 2011 Interim Report”, two hefty volumes with more than 1,200 pages of peer-reviewed data on climate change published by The Heartland Institute in 2009 and 2011.

In May, Marc Morano, publisher of ClimateDepot.com and a former member of the staff of the U.S. Senate Environmental & Public Works Committee submitted written testimony to the committee.
“The scientific reality is that on virtually every claim—from A-Z—the claims of the promoters of man-made climate fears are failing,” wrote Morano,“and in many instances the claims are moving in the opposite direction. The global warming movement is suffering the scientific death of a thousand cuts.”
“There is no evidence,” wrote Morano,“we are currently having any unusual weather.” Weather events such as the Moore, Oklahoma tornado and the sub-tropical storm Sandy that hit the northeast are normal occurrences despite the damage they inflicted.

Columbus, OH

#19537 Jul 19, 2013
part 2

In The Wall Street Journal in May, Princeton University physicist Dr. William Happer and NASA moonwalker and geologist, Dr. Harrison H. Schmitt wrote that “Thanks to the single-minded demonization of this natural and essential atmospheric gas by advocates of government control of energy production, the conventional wisdom about carbon dioxide is that it is a dangerous pollutant. That’s simply not the case.”
Literally thousands of scientists around the world have disputed the IPCC “science” and many former “warmists” have reversed their former beliefs. Dr. Lennart Bengtsson, a top Swedish climate scientist, formerly affiliated with the IPCC, said in February “We are creating great anxiety without it being justified…there are no indications that the warming is so severe that we need to panic…
“The warming we have had the last 100 years is so small that, if we didn’t have meteorologists and climatologists to measure it, we wouldn’t have noticed it at all.”
Environmental Protection Agency, Big Lie about CO2
The threat facing Americans is posed by the Environmental Protection Agency that clings to the Big Lie about CO2 and uses it as the basis for a flood of regulations that are doing great harm to economic recovery and development.
The same holds true for the Departments of Energy and the Interior that deny access to the nation’s huge reserves of energy resources and, in the case of coal, act to destroy its mining industry and plants using it for the generation of electricity.
The global warming/climate change hoax continues to be widely taught in the nation’s schools and that should end. Now.
It continues to be reported as truth by the mainstream media and as fodder for Hollywood movies and for television programs such as those on the National Geographic Channel.
Despite the lies surrounding global warming/climate change, the hoax is in its final death throes and has been for many years. That’s the good news.

Columbus, OH

#19538 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Still you have not addressed that the NASA E Mails were Acknowledged by their authors.

This is fun huh
Reality Trust Fund Boy

Canton, OH

#19539 Jul 19, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Still you have not addressed that the NASA E Mails were Acknowledged by their authors.
This is fun huh
Ooopsie. Forbes magazine...ever heard of it? They completely think you and yours are a bunch of propaganda fed douchebags and even more important, are once again COMPLETELY WRONG. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha! Please. By all means. Post us some more oil company climategate "science" scandals. Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha! Facial.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/williampentland/2...

Wonder why you would think I am mad when I am sitting here laughing at you? Making you Bush year divas look like the misinformed national punchlines your really are IS fun. Take the Climategate scandal you so desperately cling to. Proven to be just another lame Tea Bagger hoax that was already shut down by...come on... see if you can guess...That's right. Once again, your queer little tinfoil hat oil cult fringe group has been shut down with the FACTS. Go ahead. Eat them facts. Wonder why all your links lead to oil company propaganda sites? You lose...again...and again...You just don't have what it takes to roll with the big dogs, Bush's Lil' Cousin Humping Trooper.
Reality Trust Fund Boy

Canton, OH

#19540 Jul 19, 2013
Also, you might not want to say words like rant, directly after posting your extensive Tea Bagger manifesto. How's that whole Climategate was proven to be yet another Tea Bagger fabricated scandal thing doing right about now? Guess you should try Google some time before you proudly stand on something that was already shut down. It makes you look really stupid. I'm talking a complete horse's ass dolt of an intellect. What's that make now? 20 or so proven to be bullsh1t "scandals" your camp has dreamed up now? Americans gave up counting when they gave up buying it years ago. Maybe if you guys come up with another 20 or so "scandals", Americans might feel half as stupid for voting for Obama, as all of you do for voting for GW Worst President Ever Bush. You wish. Wouldn't it be easier for you racist Nazis to just admit you don't like black people? Everyone knows this. It's why REAL Americans laugh at you guys.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#19541 Jul 19, 2013
Also, you might not want to say words like rant, directly after posting your extensive Tea Bagger manifesto. How's that whole Climategate was proven to be yet another Tea Bagger fabricated scandal thing doing right about now? Guess you should try Google some time before you proudly stand on something that was already shut down. It makes you look really stupid. I'm talking a complete horse's ass dolt of an intellect. What's that make now? 20 or so proven to be bullsh1t "scandals" your camp has dreamed up now? Americans gave up counting when they gave up buying it years ago. Maybe if you guys come up with another 20 or so "scandals", Americans might feel half as stupid for voting for Obama, as all of you do for voting for GW Worst President Ever Bush. You wish. Wouldn't it be easier for you racist Nazis to just admit you don't like black people? Everyone knows this. It's why REAL Americans laugh at you guys.
who farted?

it is hot outside.

Columbus, OH

#19542 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Ooopsie. Forbes magazine...ever heard of it? They completely think you and yours are a bunch of propaganda fed douchebags and even more important, are once again COMPLETELY WRONG. Ahhhh ha ha ha ha! Please. By all means. Post us some more oil company climategate "science" scandals. Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha! Facial.
Wonder why you would think I am mad when I am sitting here laughing at you? Making you Bush year divas look like the misinformed national punchlines your really are IS fun. Take the Climategate scandal you so desperately cling to. Proven to be just another lame Tea Bagger hoax that was already shut down by...come on... see if you can guess...That's right. Once again, your queer little tinfoil hat oil cult fringe group has been shut down with the FACTS. Go ahead. Eat them facts. Wonder why all your links lead to oil company propaganda sites? You lose...again...and again...You just don't have what it takes to roll with the big dogs, Bush's Lil' Cousin Humping Trooper.
I suggest you read your own article boy.

Claiming the e mails are stolen doesn't make them fake.
Ask Edward Snowden about stolen info.

By the way you are slipping, you managed to use the pejorative for the Tea Party, you included the mandatory liberal Blame Bush comment but you forgot to insult Jesus.

Come on boy I expected better from you.

hahahahahahaha

Columbus, OH

#19543 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Let me help ya boy

http://lmgtfy.com/...

enjoy
Mamaw

United States

#19545 Jul 19, 2013
Does anyone know Julie Rase?
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#19547 Jul 19, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
who farted?
It was me. Sorry about that.

Columbus, OH

#19548 Jul 19, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It was me. Sorry about that.
lol.

See that was funny, I don't care who you are, thanks
Reality Trust Fund Boy

Canton, OH

#19549 Jul 19, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what gang bangers use? I didn't know that. I thought they were way to expensive and heavy for them to use. I can't remember the last story I read where a gang banger used military weapons.
We really need those military weapons now however. The NRA's top salesman (Barack Obama) sold many of the regular guns, and ammo is even harder to find. Tsk, tsk.
See..... we Republicans are always willing to negotiate with the anti-gun people. But both sides have to get something out of it, don't you agree?
So I will agree to give up my weapons if you agree to get rid of all Democrats in this country. After all, I'm not worried that a conservative is going to rob my store while I'm shopping and take my wallet too. I'm not worried that a Republican is going to pull me out of my car at a stop light and steal it. Democrats do those kinds of things. That's why we need our guns; to protect ourselves from Democrats.
So the way I figure, if we got rid of all liberals and Democrats in this country, what would I need my gun for?
Yes, Bush' little trooper. AK-47s are military grade weapons. Also, the sky is blue. Besides, we all stopped listening to anything your camp had to say back in fact checked to be absolute bullsh1t scandal number 28. What are you desperate hasbeens on now? Fake scandal number 50 something? Really...just like abortion, fiscal cliffs and imaginary commies hiding behind every corner, who cares anymore about the sour grape whining of the losing team? Just like with the Civil War, you racist, corporate fetch boy stump humpers are too stupid to know when you have lost.

Your great Tea Bagger revolution is just a GPS coordinate and a drone strike away from the express lane to Jesus. Doomsday prep that one.
Reality Trust Fund Boy

Canton, OH

#19550 Jul 19, 2013
Hey truck driver. NASA called. They need your personal expertise on global weather trends to interpret the satellite images of our polar ice caps (also see hundreds of thousands of years) and why they are rapidly vanishing, and have been since the Industrial Revolution. Breaker, breaker good buddy. We got ourselves a truck driver that knows more than the climate experts with PHDs who correctly predicted THE HOTTEST DECADE IN RECORDED HISTORY...10-4 good buddy.

Columbus, OH

#19551 Jul 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, Bush' little trooper. AK-47s are military grade weapons. Also, the sky is blue. Besides, we all stopped listening to anything your camp had to say back in fact checked to be absolute bullsh1t scandal number 28. What are you desperate hasbeens on now? Fake scandal number 50 something? Really...just like abortion, fiscal cliffs and imaginary commies hiding behind every corner, who cares anymore about the sour grape whining of the losing team? Just like with the Civil War, you racist, corporate fetch boy stump humpers are too stupid to know when you have lost.
Your great Tea Bagger revolution is just a GPS coordinate and a drone strike away from the express lane to Jesus. Doomsday prep that one.
Laughing my Fuquein ayse off...

Damn dude you managed to hit all of the libitard, I have no cogent reply talking point insults.

good boy, ya got Bush, Jesus, the Tea party and you are a racist insult.

congrats dude, Saul David Alinsky would be proud.

Still you have not managed to express a cogent point.

U R absolutely hilarious.

thanks 4 playing ayse wipe

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah aha

Columbus, OH

#19552 Jul 19, 2013
Hey truck driver. NASA called. They need your personal expertise on global weather trends to interpret the satellite images of our polar ice caps (also see hundreds of thousands of years) and why they are rapidly vanishing, and have been since the Industrial Revolution. Breaker, breaker good buddy. We got ourselves a truck driver that knows more than the climate experts with PHDs who correctly predicted THE HOTTEST DECADE IN RECORDED HISTORY...10-4 good buddy.
HERE YA GO BOY......

ENJOY
http://lmgtfy.com/...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#19556 Jul 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiscal cliff? Why that was your sides scare tactic, not ours. Don't you remember DumBama predicting the end of the world? I do. It was only a couple of months ago.
See, we Republicans were hoping for the fiscal cliff to show you sheep that without government, people will survive just fine. That's why DumBama and the Dumbocrats were scared of it.
We "hasbeens" scored a great victory in the George Zimmerman case. We scored well when DumBama put off the employer mandate for healthcare insurance until after next election. And who knows, he will probably put if off again after the elections because he and the losers know that idiotic plan is a jobs killer. Of course, if you pinkos would have listened to us has-beens in the first place, you would have know that well ahead of time like we did.
Since it's raining outside, I bet you're just looking for something to do. So do some research and answer this question: what weapons kill more Americans every year? Hands, feet and blunt instruments, or assault weapons?
Take your time. I have all day. Now when you find the answer to that questions, answer another question: if assault weapons kill very few people every year, why are the Communists so hell bent on having government restrictions on them?
Funny how you left out handguns out of your list, but hit a on a lot of points:

Early warning signs of GOP Fascism:
Powerful and continuing Nationalism
Disdain for Human Rights
Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause
Supremacy of the Military
Rampart sexism
Controlled Mass Media
Obsession with National Security
Religion and Government are intertwined
Corporate power is protected
Labor power is suppressed
Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
Obsession with crime and punishment
Rampant cronyism and corruption
Fraudulent elections

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 44 min Pope Che Reagan C... 12
End of Life on Earth 48 min d pantz 12
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 59 min d pantz 80
Columbus police issue warning about attempted c... 1 hr White cop 2
Boko Haram kidnaps 172 MORE women and girls!!! 1 hr Texas Rose 10
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 2 hr d pantz 9
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 2 hr d pantz 341
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 304
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Neutral Party 4,824
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:38 am PST

NBC Sports 8:38AM