Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 854)

Showing posts 17,061 - 17,080 of25,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is Right, Romney was chosen by the Democrats who crossed over the party line to pick their GOP candidate to run against Obama and either way the Modern Pseudo Liberals were guaranteed to win the 2012 election with Obama & Romney but they preferred Obama over Romney that is for sure.
They did the same with McCain. After they narrowed it down to Hillary and DumBama, it didn't matter which one was going to run on the Democrat side, so they crossed lines and voted for McCain to run on our side.

There is nobody that can convince me that our side picked liberal to moderate Republicans two elections in a row. Sure, we have moderate voters in the Republican party, but they are not the majority.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They did the same with McCain. After they narrowed it down to Hillary and DumBama, it didn't matter which one was going to run on the Democrat side, so they crossed lines and voted for McCain to run on our side.
There is nobody that can convince me that our side picked liberal to moderate Republicans two elections in a row. Sure, we have moderate voters in the Republican party, but they are not the majority.
I agree there is no way possible that two Modern Pseudo Liberal Republicans got picked in a row for the presidential election twice and the GOP establishment didn't even want Romney as the Presidential nominee for the Republican ticket but either way the Modern Pseudo Liberals Democrat or Republican had the executive branch of the Federal Government secured and in their hands.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pathetic playing the blame game when anybody with half a brain (unlike yourself) knows the GOP has obstructed or filibustered every bill or budget that would help get this country back on the right track, while their noses are stuck in Corporate's special interests behinds.
OMG

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL SPEAKING ON THIS THREAD! PLEASE LET IT DIE....IT HAS BEEN THREE YEARS!

Please start a new one....
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That's pathetic playing the blame game when anybody with half a brain (unlike yourself) knows the GOP has obstructed or filibustered every bill or budget that would help get this country back on the right track, while their noses are stuck in Corporate's special interests behinds.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results each time. When are you libs going to learn that this moron you elected couldn't successfully manage a hot dog stand yet alone the US economy? The last trillion he spent in his so-called stimulus package was a complete and utter failure. The Democrat solution? Do the same thing again.

This joker is the biggest anti-business President I've seen in my lifetime. Constant attacks on businesses either individually or as a whole won't help the economy. Taking money out of the pockets of citizens gives us less residual income to circulate in our society. Don't blame the Republicans for that. It's Republicans that are trying to legislate so people have more of their own money.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

OMG wrote:
WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL SPEAKING ON THIS THREAD! PLEASE LET IT DIE....IT HAS BEEN THREE YEARS!
Please start a new one....
I'll let you in on a little secret: When I see topics that I'm not interested in, I ignore them. You people sign on to Topix, see people enjoying conversations, and it just kills you. For some unknown reason, you just can't ignore it and go on to something else. What F'n difference does it make what the title of the discussion is? Why does that bother you? If we changed the title to Middle-aged bald men, would that make you happy even though we are discussing the same things?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results each time. When are you libs going to learn that this moron you elected couldn't successfully manage a hot dog stand yet alone the US economy? The last trillion he spent in his so-called stimulus package was a complete and utter failure. The Democrat solution? Do the same thing again.
This joker is the biggest anti-business President I've seen in my lifetime. Constant attacks on businesses either individually or as a whole won't help the economy. Taking money out of the pockets of citizens gives us less residual income to circulate in our society. Don't blame the Republicans for that. It's Republicans that are trying to legislate so people have more of their own money.
If you buy into that crap then your memory is shorter than another part of your anatomy.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>If you buy into that crap then your memory is shorter than another part of your anatomy.
I don't need a good memory. I have a whole folder of stories in this browser how DumBama has hurt the economy. Need a few dozen? I'll be happy to post the links. Which ones would you like? How his green energy failures cost you and I money? How he attacked companies like Gibson Guitars or Bowing? How about Commie Care? I have at least a half-dozen stories how businesses folded up or moved out of the country because of it. Pick your poison.
Narvel Felts

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Looks like there is going to be a lot more people in the underground economy.
GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome here. The LIVs are the same old bunch and just browbeat anyone who would dare question their leader, well sorta leader.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

GBA wrote:
<quoted text>
What is great, is that our side did not coin the term low information voters.
" 'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone,'it means just what I choose it to mean neither more nor less.'"
free

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Exactly. McCain went into South Carolina in 2008 almost broke, flying coach with hardly any staff. When he came out of SC, he had a tour bus, full entourage and flying first class and flush with campaign cash. And then dedicated plane, probably provided by the Liberal Democrats.... but I said that in 2008 that McCain was nominated on the GOP ticket by crossover Liberal Democrats, cheating Americans from a stronger viable candidate.
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

free wrote:
Exactly. McCain went into South Carolina in 2008 almost broke, flying coach with hardly any staff. When he came out of SC, he had a tour bus, full entourage and flying first class and flush with campaign cash. And then dedicated plane, probably provided by the Liberal Democrats.... but I said that in 2008 that McCain was nominated on the GOP ticket by crossover Liberal Democrats, cheating Americans from a stronger viable candidate.
<quoted text>
I agree too Liberal Democrats crossed over and voted for Liberal McCain too in 2008 and just as they did for Romney in 2012.
Anonymous

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

toot
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree too Liberal Democrats crossed over and voted for Liberal McCain too in 2008 and just as they did for Romney in 2012.
That's just too funny, but expected, passing the buck and the blame for losing, typical tactic from the far right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That's just too funny, but expected, passing the buck and the blame for losing, typical tactic from the far right.
that is fact that the democrats crossed over into the primaries and voted for McCain and Romney who are both Liberal in the modern sense and for Big Government intrusion.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

free wrote:
I said that in 2008 that McCain was nominated on the GOP ticket by crossover Liberal Democrats, cheating Americans from a stronger viable candidate.
<quoted text>
In 2008 Republican primaries, the second place finisher was Mitt Romney. Do you think he would have been a "stronger viable candidate" against Obama?

I don't remember any organized campaign promoting crossover voting by Democrats. On the other hand, Rush Limbaugh was very vocal about his "Operation Chaos", where he urged Republicans to crossover and vote for Hillary.

"...Rush Limbaugh, the nation's top-rated talk radio host, was urging Republicans in Texas and Ohio to skip their party's primary on March 4 and instead cast a vote for Hillary Clinton in order to prolong the fight between her and Barack Obama. And that Tuesday, as media in both states reported, thousands of Republicans did just what Limbaugh and others had suggested -- they changed parties to vote for Clinton."

http://www.alternet.org/story/80392/will_rush...
sowrong

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing, what does a persons looks have to do with how well they'll help the state? Idiots like you don't need to vote. I think you should go back to kindergarten before you vote again to make sure you can read what's on the ballot since you don't know how to spell.
so sad
georgette

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

JBf I
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>That's just too funny, but expected, passing the buck and the blame for losing, typical tactic from the far right.
And Obama, his minions & all of the koolade drinkers haven't blamed Bush for the last number of years?
When was the last time that you were in touch with reality? As a registered Independent for decades I'm Just asking.
Narvel Felts

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Where is Gus Hall when you need him?
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And Obama, his minions & all of the koolade drinkers haven't blamed Bush for the last number of years?
When was the last time that you were in touch with reality? As a registered Independent for decades I'm Just asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,061 - 17,080 of25,353
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Man Rushed To Hospital After Shooting In East C... 3 min Clinton - Obama 2016 2
Is the Koran a Book of Hate? 3 min Surprise You 30
When will Obama be Arrested???? 5 min Surprise You 5
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 7 min Duke for Mayor 255
Is Nevada Rancher a Patriot?? 8 min Surprise You 82
Willnestea@yahoo. com is a Big Scammer 9 min Nelson Muntz 11
Dinner with Michelle or golf with Barack? 18 min Duke for Mayor 9
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 hr Agreed 2,006
•••