Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 845)

Showing posts 16,881 - 16,900 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Terry Lee Landrum wrote:
Vote for Terry the first Gay Governor in Ohio!!!
What does being gay have to bleeping to do with anything? Predudiced voters is why we have a lying incompetent president today. Cleanse your emotions & use logic for life's decisions.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>What does being gay have to bleeping to do with anything? Predudiced voters is why we have a lying incompetent president today. Cleanse your emotions & use logic for life's decisions.
James Buchanan

Thanks to him, civil war

just saying...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>What does being gay have to bleeping to do with anything? Predudiced voters is why we have a lying incompetent president today. Cleanse your emotions & use logic for life's decisions.
It is unfortunate, but our ignorant electorate votes on representatives the way they vote for their favorite American Idol candidate. How he looks, how he dresses, how he talks, but nothing on the issues.

Our elections have become a popularity contest instead of people putting our nations best interest for everybody. Kasich is doing a bank-up job, but he isn't gay, he isn't a Democrat, he is disliked by union people. So vote him out no matter how much he's done for our state. Put in a loser gay Democrat and let him run the state back down. That will make the ignorant electorate happy.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever they are, they are all pretty low. Now city by city, different schools might have different standards. People who pay outrageous property taxes are expecting many of their young citizenry to be off to college once they graduate--and not community colleges either.
My sister sent her kids to private schools their entire life. My nephew graduated last year and my niece will graduate next year. Both did exceptionally well grade wise.
But I guess when you're shelling out much of your income for schooling, you make sure you're getting your monies worth. My niece slipped up a few times, and my sister sat down with her every night making sure she got back on track real quick.
Not all public school parents do that for their child. Once that kid is on the bus, it's not their problem if or how their children learn. I think that if we adjusted our property taxes so that those with children in the public schools pay much more than those who don't have kids in school, maybe those parents would get more involved too.
I hear you.
In my observations, many parents use the schools, Play Stations & TV's as babysitters so that they can have a less responsable taxing life & 'serve their own interest' when the children that they created should be their priority.
Then there are the public schools that don't want to hold kids back for fear of 'traumatizing' them possibly for the rest of their lives. What sort of favor are they doing the next generation by turning them loose into the world when they can't factor taxes into their budgets or balance a check book?
They develope an unwarranted level of self esteem & lack of understanding about life in general. That lessens their ability to parent & bring up the next generation.
There's more but I don't want to be long winded.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
James Buchanan
Thanks to him, civil war
just saying...
Subjective. Just saying
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't say they are all black...
I'm pretty certain you are all white.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I hear you.
In my observations, many parents use the schools, Play Stations & TV's as babysitters so that they can have a less responsable taxing life & 'serve their own interest' when the children that they created should be their priority.
Then there are the public schools that don't want to hold kids back for fear of 'traumatizing' them possibly for the rest of their lives. What sort of favor are they doing the next generation by turning them loose into the world when they can't factor taxes into their budgets or balance a check book?
They develope an unwarranted level of self esteem & lack of understanding about life in general. That lessens their ability to parent & bring up the next generation.
There's more but I don't want to be long winded.
Over half of my education was in Catholic school. Over there, you cause the least problem, they call your parents in. If the parents don't meet with the teacher, they don't let the student back into school.

They tell us we should keep God out of our public schools, yet you never see religious or private schools involved with school shootings or gang fights. None of the students leave with the inability to read their own diploma.
missy

Wilmington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Who to elect when people like nick Chilelli have underage pics on phone plead out to contributing to delinquency of a minor refuses to maintain insurance or pay support has lost custody of his son who to elect to charge him and not run up tax dollars with him and those like him with continual court dates
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
James Buchanan
Thanks to him, civil war
just saying...
But..........You love civil wars.

woof

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
But..........You love civil wars.
woof
I predicted a coming civil war, doesn't mean I love the idea.

I want the country to peacefully separate like the USSR did.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I predicted a coming civil war, doesn't mean I love the idea.
I want the country to peacefully separate like the USSR did.
I believe one is coming.
lil Tyree

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Immoral people like puke for mayor r u kiddinghimself che Reagan Deplume Tyree are the cause of our problems human vermin
lil Tyree

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty certain you are all white.
no way to know that biggoted statement
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Remember what the government did to the Indians.
"Turn in your weapons". "The government will take care of you".
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I believe one is coming.
Agreed. I think people have had enough already.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. I think people have had enough already.
The governors and legislators of New York and Connecticut are itching for one.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>The governors and legislators of New York and Connecticut are itching for one.
Most of the left is as well, they want the drones unleashed on US soil.

Remember that the Ed Show polled its audience and a huge majority wanted drone attacks on US soil.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/02/f...

You see, killing white people is OK to the left, brown people, not so much.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>The governors and legislators of New York and Connecticut are itching for one.
Colorado not far behind them. I read a story where hunters are boycotting Colorado because of their new gun legislation. That's a big hit in the pocketbook of government and private industry alike. People flock to the state because of their abundant elk population. But not this hunting season. This year, the hunters are opting for more gun friendly places.

There is only so far you can push people before people begin to push back.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Colorado not far behind them. I read a story where hunters are boycotting Colorado because of their new gun legislation. That's a big hit in the pocketbook of government and private industry alike. People flock to the state because of their abundant elk population. But not this hunting season. This year, the hunters are opting for more gun friendly places.
There is only so far you can push people before people begin to push back.
"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson
The firearms manufacturing industry is moving out of Colorado as a result. And now, it appears Connecticut may see the same thing happen. That will absolutely devastate their economy.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

<quoted text>The firearms manufacturing industry is moving out of Colorado as a result. And now, it appears Connecticut may see the same thing happen. That will absolutely devastate their economy.
Good to see people fighting back. I think if I were the CEO of a soda company, I would quit selling my companies products in NYC. Yes, the soda ban was overturned, but just to make a point. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,881 - 16,900 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Congress Cost FYI 24 min Duke for Mayor 91
Krauthammer: Benghazi DONE, Administration Won! 31 min Troll Watch 27
Kansas shooting: Anti White Racism 58 min Wait what 8
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 1 hr Real Tea Party 169
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 1 hr Buckeye at birth 27
Check out the map......KKK and hate groups incr... 2 hr Buckeye at birth 41
question 2 hr just saying 3
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr Do not be coy 1,977
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search