Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#18065 Mar 22, 2013
xxxKochWh0re wrote:
Ha ha ha. Your one article was supported by "16" scientists. Ha ha ha ha ha! Boy, you got me there. Aaaaah ha ha ha ha! 16 out of...don't believe in climate change? PG13 for you Raytard. Leave saving the planet from the ignorant and greedy folks to the big boys.
please send some global warming to columbus.

since you are a big boy, fart us some heat.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#18066 Mar 22, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. Dublin is exclusive. Hilliard is common. It is hilarious that you live in the one and attempt to leech off the other.
Dublin is exclusive? Muirfield is, that's about it. Tell me how exclusive Avery Rd, Sawmill Rd and 161 are, Johnson.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18067 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Stammering Jackass wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean sending American soldiers off to die needlessly in Iraq for a rightwing oil agenda opened up a couple jobs here in the states?
Right-wing oil agenda? Reading liberal blogs again without question I see. Where is all this oil you on the left keep telling us about? Oil got more expensive a few years after our invasion of Iraq. Better question: where is all that Iraqi oil today? How much are we getting from Iraq?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18068 Mar 22, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Columbus is a sauna compared to Cleveland. We need to keep all the heat we can. Our "normal" is 48 degrees, and we can't get ten degrees near it. In fact, we won't get near it for at least another week or more. Long-term predictions we won't see normal until the end of the first week--or perhaps the second week of April.:-(
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#18073 Mar 23, 2013
Hugh Stammering Jackass wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean sending American soldiers off to die needlessly in Iraq for a rightwing oil agenda opened up a couple jobs here in the states? Don't you have a "Civil War 2" to be getting ready for? Guess you toothless racist hillbillies didn't learn the first time you played that little game.
Nice, though, that you decided to come out from under your bed from the last time you peeked your little rich boy head out of that rabbit hole and got spanked.
the solders volunteered.

what is your point?

a ban on solders right to volunteer?
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#18074 Mar 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the solders volunteered.
what is your point?
a ban on solders right to volunteer?
Disagree, I have a relative who was getting ready to get out of the Corps and was frozen by orders of Bush, then was deployed to the invasion of Iraq.
OpenWide

Canton, OH

#18075 Mar 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave what your wife calls me out of this.
Reality Votes

Canton, OH

#18076 Mar 23, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and your liberal agenda is going up in black smoke.
This summer is going to be real hot for the liberals in Washington, and they are being stupid enough to vote and record their insolence against this countries survival.
And yes civil war 2 seems inevitable, succession of states, and new currencies.
2014 All of America will see results of the failed liberal policies here, and Europe.
I am laughing at what the election results will be in 2014?
either way sends a clear message.
if you don't like the answer then moving is a way to show your disapproval.
I am sure you are informed that many many of the top 1% have moved to safe havens in the Caribbean.
In 2020 America could look like Detroit does now, everywhere.
I will be fishing in the Caribbean, you can enjoy the rot you voted for.
We've already seen your laughable prediction skills. We also already heard your blabbering mouth with talk of armed revolutions and you running like a coward traitor to another country. Run little scared bunny. So far you are zero for zero.
PG13Raytard

Canton, OH

#18077 Mar 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right-wing oil agenda? Reading liberal blogs again without question I see. Where is all this oil you on the left keep telling us about? Oil got more expensive a few years after our invasion of Iraq. Better question: where is all that Iraqi oil today? How much are we getting from Iraq?
We aren't getting anything from Iraq. Just soldiers needlessly dying for a rightwing Christian GOP oil agenda. Now Haliburton...that's another story.

I base my concepts on the several years I worked for Newt Gingrich during that time. I was on the frontlines of your agenda and I can personally tell you that you guys are ten times scummier than Americans already view you. You base your mouth on emailed tea party newsletters. Get it right.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18078 Mar 23, 2013
PG13Raytard wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't getting anything from Iraq. Just soldiers needlessly dying for a rightwing Christian GOP oil agenda. Now Haliburton...that's another story.
I base my concepts on the several years I worked for Newt Gingrich during that time. I was on the frontlines of your agenda and I can personally tell you that you guys are ten times scummier than Americans already view you. You base your mouth on emailed tea party newsletters. Get it right.
Oh, I see. So in other words, you lied. The Iraq invasion had nothing to do with oil. Of course I knew that already. So if we got no oil, how is it a right-wing Christian oil agenda?

You guys on the left are such hypocrites. You complain when we desire to drill our own oil, yet when we get oil from other countries, you complain about what you suspect that it takes to get that oil. You're the last one to take a bus to work or ride a bicycle to the store. You probably drive a large engine pickup truck to boot.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18079 Mar 23, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree, I have a relative who was getting ready to get out of the Corps and was frozen by orders of Bush, then was deployed to the invasion of Iraq.
He didn't know that could happen when he joined the military?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18081 Mar 23, 2013
(CNN)-- Punxsutawney Phil lied.

That's what a prosecutor in Ohio says. He has filed a criminal "indictment" against the famed groundhog, who, year for year on February 2, emerges from his burrow at Gobbler's Knob to predict whether spring will come early or winter will linger.

If he sees his shadow, it means six more weeks of chill. If not, short sleeves are days away.
This year, Phil got it wrong, and it's not the first time.

On the first day of spring this past Wednesday, the Northeast got pelted with more than a foot of snow. It's still cold two days later, and more chilly weather is in the forecast.

Snow on the first day of spring

Michael T. Gmoser is sick of it, and he wants someone to pay.

"I woke up this morning and the wind was blowing, the snow was flying, the temperatures were falling, and I said 'Punxsutawney, you let us down,' " the prosecutor told CNN affiliate WXIX.

The homepage of the Butler County, Ohio, prosecutor's office, which Gmoser heads, prominently features alerts against scammers.

Shadows aren't just for groundhogs

Gmoser is convinced that Phil is one and that he intentionally misled the nation. Now, trouble with the law is a brewing for the famous rodent from Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/ohio-punxsut ...

Who says people in Ohio have no sense of humor? LOL!
myvote

Chillicothe, OH

#18082 Mar 23, 2013
Ted S.
Kasich seems scattered brained to me , ever really listen to him when he talks ?

Hilliard, OH

#18083 Mar 23, 2013
myvote wrote:
Ted S.
Kasich seems scattered brained to me , ever really listen to him when he talks ?
Ever listened to Obama?
Kasich is riding a 53% approval rating right now. His message seems to be getting through.
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local...
myvote

Chillicothe, OH

#18084 Mar 23, 2013
Not to this voter he's not.

Hilliard, OH

#18085 Mar 23, 2013
myvote wrote:
well, I guess our votes cancel each other out.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18086 Mar 23, 2013
myvote wrote:
Then stay in the minority. Only a real goof can't see that this is the first Governor in a long time that's doing something for the state.

Hilliard, OH

#18087 Mar 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stay in the minority. Only a real goof can't see that this is the first Governor in a long time that's doing something for the state.
Best governor since Rhodes.
18WheeledBrainTr ust

Canton, OH

#18088 Mar 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. So in other words, you lied. The Iraq invasion had nothing to do with oil. Of course I knew that already. So if we got no oil, how is it a right-wing Christian oil agenda?
You guys on the left are such hypocrites. You complain when we desire to drill our own oil, yet when we get oil from other countries, you complain about what you suspect that it takes to get that oil. You're the last one to take a bus to work or ride a bicycle to the store. You probably drive a large engine pickup truck to boot.
No, no spin boy. Lying is what Bush did with Congress to push forward an agenda that didn't benefit Americans. I said WE didn't benefit from all that oil in Iraq. Nice try though, truck driving weather man.

Hilliard, OH

#18089 Mar 23, 2013
18WheeledBrainTrust wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no spin boy. Lying is what Bush did with Congress to push forward an agenda that didn't benefit Americans. I said WE didn't benefit from all that oil in Iraq. Nice try though, truck driving weather man.
"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 31 min They cannot kill ... 4,812
End of Life on Earth 55 min Pope Che Reagan C... 9
Groid gubbamint 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
'Boy Critical' after being gang raped by 5 WHIT... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 6
who knows david marcum (Feb '09) 2 hr matt 12
Public Flogging 3 hr They cannot kill ... 29
I found Mr Tea 3 hr Mr Teas mommy 2
Censoring Male. 4 hr Mr Teas daddy 29
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 4 hr Mr Teas mommy 39
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 4 hr Big Johnson 298
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web