Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Thanks4TheSpin wrote:
<quoted text>
I like air and water. That's why I'm not a big fan of people making money off polluting the air and water. Especially if they slap some religious crap to sell it. Like Palin or really any of them. Now you fight so vigilantly against environmental issues why? Must be an oil man. I mean, only an inbred hillbilly gulping down huge piles of oil lobby propaganda would whole heartedly believe that oil billionaires have the average Americans best intentions. You must be one of the 1% I keep hearing so much about.
Oil billionaires as you call them don't need to do anything to sell oil. It's one of those products that sells itself. If we don't want oil, then China and India will be happy to take our share. Nobody loses money in oil.

If the US went all electric today, we still need oil to make our tires, our asphalt, our roof shingles, our motor oil for our lawnmower, snowblower, trains and trucks. In fact dozens of products are made out of oil.

You like air and water? Well there you go, that's the problem. We conservatives don't care about the air and water. We conservatives use different stuff.

A tribute to the great George Carlin on The Planet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hope123

Hamilton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

WOW reading all this is so SAD!!!I WOULD HATE to see our world in 20 YEARS!!!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

HughHaveNoClue wrote:
<quoted text>
And all of this within the hottest decade in recorded weather history. Your little Fox News Koch Brother bubble makes you seem like a chimp to the modern world. Your short sightedness explains why you guys voted for Bush twice though. It's good to know though that you are so smart that the most genius people in the world who have realized the obvious effects of man made climate change are considered "global warming idiots" to you. You're so dreamy. Hey, we can't all be weather experts like truckdrivers and doomsday preppers.
And what about all those climate scientists that say GW is bunk? I bet you have no respect for them. You don't need to be a climatologist to read normal highs, record highs and record lows. All you need is some good reading glasses perhaps.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

ObamaAllUpInYourMomma wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholic Church got a new pope Pope Francis, who has taken his new name from the patron saint of animals and the environment. He has stated the need to focus on helping the poor and SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT. You know you're a back@ssed hillbilly when the church is leaving you in the dust. You should quit calling the Pope a "Global Warming Idiot" Ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Bye bye has been.
He's also against abortion and gay relationships including marriage.

I wonder what the new Pope would say to you given your stance on global warming and all the derogatory things you've said about his God, Jesus and his church? Ohhhh. But now we have a Pope that has concern about the environment, and now you are friends. Total hypocrisy.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we in Cleveland had a high of 31 degrees. That's tied with the record set back in the late 1800's. Our normal this time of year is 48 degrees, and the seven day forecast doesn't predict one day near normal, and it's been that way most of March.
Just quoting myself to add what I watched on the long range weather forecast. They predict that this will be the eight coldest March since record keeping took place.
F HughAndHyours

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I've only turned on people...pinkos like you and every other Obama knee-padder, not my country.
Pay those taxes, you treasonous has been and stop calling the overwhelming majority of American citizens who voted for the hero who actually got off his @ss and took out the number one terrorist in the world, knee padders. You need to get your bloated @ss back down in your flat earth doomsday Bible bunker and leave running the country to the big boys. As far as Americans are concerned, greedy racists like you and the Tea Bagger squad are still standing back on the deck of an aircraft carrier with an idiot's "Mission Accomplished" banner ironically hanging behind you and your golden boy/AKA the worst president in the history of the United States. You guys changed your title from Rightwing Conservative Republicans, to things like Libertarians and the Tea Party out of shame for inflicting GW Bush on the middleclass of the nation. This country has easily and happily left your kind in the past. Considering the best you fringe group oil groupies can come up with is Red Scare 2.0, it's no wonder. How freaking screwy to think there are commies hiding around every corner. Paranoid much? Go polish your guns, hound doggie. Your all white 1950's Mayberry for Jesus trip had it's big day in the sun and once again, the hard working tax paying middleclass voters of this great nation are digging us out of your kind's self serving agendas and unfounded and unpaid for Haliburton Holy wars.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

F HughAndHyours wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay those taxes, you treasonous has been and stop calling the overwhelming majority of American citizens who voted for the hero who actually got off his @ss and took out the number one terrorist in the world, knee padders. You need to get your bloated @ss back down in your flat earth doomsday Bible bunker and leave running the country to the big boys. As far as Americans are concerned, greedy racists like you and the Tea Bagger squad are still standing back on the deck of an aircraft carrier with an idiot's "Mission Accomplished" banner ironically hanging behind you and your golden boy/AKA the worst president in the history of the United States. You guys changed your title from Rightwing Conservative Republicans, to things like Libertarians and the Tea Party out of shame for inflicting GW Bush on the middleclass of the nation. This country has easily and happily left your kind in the past. Considering the best you fringe group oil groupies can come up with is Red Scare 2.0, it's no wonder. How freaking screwy to think there are commies hiding around every corner. Paranoid much? Go polish your guns, hound doggie. Your all white 1950's Mayberry for Jesus trip had it's big day in the sun and once again, the hard working tax paying middleclass voters of this great nation are digging us out of your kind's self serving agendas and unfounded and unpaid for Haliburton Holy wars.
See you at CWII. I'll be the one with the HK91. Smile for the birdy, little man.
F HughAndHyours

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>See you at CWII. I'll be the one with the HK91. Smile for the birdy, little man.
Awww rich boy with the boutique gun wants to make threats in a public forum. I bet pretty mouthed rich boys like you are real popular in the pen.

You know Hughio, you really are as smart as you keep blabbering about. Smart enough to know that "little men" like me got "little" from shoving 80lb chunks of steel into a saw for 12 hours a day. That is when I'm not winning blue ribbons with my Colt AR-15 commando or being honored with a knighthood for my outstanding skills in wilderness survival. Funny how I nailed your doomsday prepper rich boy @ss dead on without knowing anything about you and you've just been schooled on the fact that you don't know the slightest thing about people like me. Get back in your Lexus, porkchops and get real used to the idea that your mommy and daddy's trust fund money can't buy your ignorant mouth out of the real world. You know, like the crap you guys tried to pull when you put a corporate Koch paid Mormon goon up against the will of the American middleclass. Just because your kind is too greedy to pay your fair share. Well, them days are over, Bush's lil' trooper. It's time for you to pay the tax man piper. Oh and tell your "Civil War 2" to be sure to smile for the unmanned drone with your great revolution's GPS coordinates punched into it, compliments of the Federal government of the United States of America. While you were squalking about HKs and birdies, the feds were shooting tomahawk missiles up your gunshow glryhole Tea baggers ball.
Agree

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Just quoting myself to add what I watched on the long range weather forecast. They predict that this will be the eight coldest March since record keeping took place.
Indeed!
F HughAndHyours

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He's also against abortion and gay relationships including marriage.
I wonder what the new Pope would say to you given your stance on global warming and all the derogatory things you've said about his God, Jesus and his church? Ohhhh. But now we have a Pope that has concern about the environment, and now you are friends. Total hypocrisy.
Sorry, just like plastic faced rich Mormons, gays, abortion and Jesus have nothing to do with my or the vast majority of the rest of America's day to day life. You must think you're in your Rush Limbaugh/Glenn Beck propaganda fear bubble. Nothing to do with reality. You know, I understand the Tea Baggers love to twist reality until it fits their kookie notions. Like crying about taxes when they are the lowest in 50 years, however, since I never said I was "friends" with the Pope, I'm kind of finding it difficult to see myself as the hypocrite you claim I am. Most of the modern Christian churches are a rightwing political agenda, war mongering (See Bush's unfounded Holy war in Iraq against all things Muslim), safe house for kiddie gropers (See church hush money), mindlessly jumping through propaganda hoops for the energy lobby because the big oil boys realized that rightwing Christian Conservatives were a group of easily swayed, bleary eyed sheep. That's why they were the first to suddenly claim they didn't believe in global warming, despite knowing nothing about it, a decade before stick in the mud Gore made a peep about it. That's why rightwing Christian Conservatives took such a righteous and brave stand against...high efficiency light bulbs. Unfortunately and absolutely true. They were the target audience. The gospel according to the Koch brother penned "Christian" email newsletters. Just some weird racist oil cult, hoarding guns and gleefully waiting for the end of the world with a sparkle in their eyes. On such an ego trip that they think their baby boomer @sses are so important that surely nothing short of Biblical can sum up who they are. So brilliant, that the world might as well come to an end after them, and 100% sure it will. That's what the greed of their old money has done to them. They are more than willing to use Jesus returning as an excuse to destroy the environment and lie about it, while filling their bank accounts and telling the future generations of America to go screw itself. But please don't tell my buddy the Pope. you know I don't like to say anything bad about the church. My point was that you guys are more out of touch than the completely out of touch church.
F HughAndHyours

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil billionaires as you call them don't need to do anything to sell oil. It's one of those products that sells itself. If we don't want oil, then China and India will be happy to take our share. Nobody loses money in oil.
If the US went all electric today, we still need oil to make our tires, our asphalt, our roof shingles, our motor oil for our lawnmower, snowblower, trains and trucks. In fact dozens of products are made out of oil.
You like air and water? Well there you go, that's the problem. We conservatives don't care about the air and water. We conservatives use different stuff.
A tribute to the great George Carlin on The Planet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ExxonMobil is the biggest funder of global-warming denialism, spending nearly $16 million on more than forty organizations over the period 19982005
Naiker

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I am Naiker, I found a great spell caster online who helped me to get back my Wife, who has left me for me the passed 3 years. We where married for 8yrs without a child and my friend introduce me to a real spell caster which i never believe it exists but after the meeting of this spell caster my problem where solved and now i am with my Wife who left me for those years my life and my entire family are now happy now i have three kids with the help of this great spell caster. Thanks Dr. Ken
PG13Raytard

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And what about all those climate scientists that say GW is bunk? I bet you have no respect for them. You don't need to be a climatologist to read normal highs, record highs and record lows. All you need is some good reading glasses perhaps.
You mean the scientists that the Koch foundation hired to disprove global warming? The ones that ended up informing their oil company sponsors that they refused to deny climate change and that they most certainly believed that it was man made. This lead to the Koch brothers changing their stance on global warming and climate change, followed by them publically announcing that climate change is happening and is caused by man. This after they had spent millions and millions of dollars in misinformation tactics to refute the effects of climate change. You know, they were running their anti-climate change propaganda at the exact moment the Christian Conservative Right and the oil billionaire sponsored Tea Party began boldly claiming they didn't believe in global warming.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/rich...

http://voicesweb.org/koch-funded-climate-stud...

You line them up and I'll bowl them over. Thanks for playing. Have a safe trip home.
PG13Raytard

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

"We don't have to protect the environment, the second coming is at hand." A quote from outspoken rightwing Christian and anti-environmental oil man, James Watt- Sec of Interior, in charge of our nation's natural resources and environment under Ronald Reagan.

I forget. Was this conniving oil lobby agenda that wh0red out Christianity and that cashed in on the future generations of America for the profit of a few very greedy people under Ronald Reagan before or after Al Gore? Refresh my memory.

Hey, want to see Sarah Palin, one of the many Conservative Tea Baggers directly paid by the Koch brother oil billionaires, using the exact same tactic in her church to push a pipeline in Alaska?

Others directly paid by the Koch brother oil billionaires?
Rick Perry, Newt Gingrich, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum...No conniving agenda going on there. Eat those beautiful facts. Eat them! Every damn word I say is a documented fact.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

PG13Raytard wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the scientists that the Koch foundation hired to disprove global warming? The ones that ended up informing their oil company sponsors that they refused to deny climate change and that they most certainly believed that it was man made. This lead to the Koch brothers changing their stance on global warming and climate change, followed by them publically announcing that climate change is happening and is caused by man. This after they had spent millions and millions of dollars in misinformation tactics to refute the effects of climate change. You know, they were running their anti-climate change propaganda at the exact moment the Christian Conservative Right and the oil billionaire sponsored Tea Party began boldly claiming they didn't believe in global warming.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/rich...
http://voicesweb.org/koch-funded-climate-stud...
You line them up and I'll bowl them over. Thanks for playing. Have a safe trip home.
Oh, and you'll bowl them over? With baseless claims scientists were paid by this guy or that guy? Because your bogus web sites say so? Please.

Let's see. I am invested in oil and the Commies are coming to get me. They want to brainwash people into this global warming nonsense so those politicians can make investments in climate control gadgets and not only have a guaranteed return, but a huge one at that just like Al Gore. I know, I'll fight this farce with all that I have. Or, if you can't beat them, join them. There's literally billions to be made here, and the sheep will support this global warming fairy tale.

And you call that unreasonable?

Ready to go bowling?

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientis...

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/tops...

http://www.dailytech.com/Temperature+Monitors...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405297...
xxxKochWh0re

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and you'll bowl them over? With baseless claims scientists were paid by this guy or that guy? Because your bogus web sites say so? Please.
Let's see. I am invested in oil and the Commies are coming to get me. They want to brainwash people into this global warming nonsense so those politicians can make investments in climate control gadgets and not only have a guaranteed return, but a huge one at that just like Al Gore. I know, I'll fight this farce with all that I have. Or, if you can't beat them, join them. There's literally billions to be made here, and the sheep will support this global warming fairy tale.
Ready to go bowling?
"There's literally billions to be made here, and the sheep will support this global warming fairy tale."

You can't possibly imagine how stupid your comment is in light of what the oil companies make in a year. Looked over your links. Lots of Rightwing Christian Conservatives "scientists" going on there. Sounds funny when one uses all those words together in the same sentence. Not that a 6000 year old earth and water walking Jewish zombies doesn't sound scientific. Still though, 5% of the scientific community, most paid by oil companies really drives your point home. In a feeble, propaganda laced tea bagger oil cult kind of way. Thanks though for letting us know how the fringe group minority feels about things. Most folks really aren't that interested in what the losing team has to say. Hey, look it's snowing. By your "logic", that must mean that man isn't capable of affecting their environment...right? Keep telling yourself that. Thanks again for playing. Too bad the same people that spoon fed your opinions totally changed their views and now completely admit that climate change is happening. Not an easy thing for the oil companies, considering how much they have riding on proving that their product isn't destroying our planet. Must be why they got the same lawyers who fought to cover up the harmful effects of 2nd hand smoke. The EXACT same lawyers. Kind of leaves you and yours looking like complete, inbred @ssholes but then American voters already told you that, now didn't they?. Enjoy your Rice-a-roni consolation prize.
xxxKochWh0re

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Ha ha ha. Your one article was supported by "16" scientists. Ha ha ha ha ha! Boy, you got me there. Aaaaah ha ha ha ha! 16 out of...don't believe in climate change? PG13 for you Raytard. Leave saving the planet from the ignorant and greedy folks to the big boys.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

xxxKochWh0re wrote:
<quoted text>
"There's literally billions to be made here, and the sheep will support this global warming fairy tale."
You can't possibly imagine how stupid your comment is in light of what the oil companies make in a year. Looked over your links. Lots of Rightwing Christian Conservatives "scientists" going on there. Sounds funny when one uses all those words together in the same sentence. Not that a 6000 year old earth and water walking Jewish zombies doesn't sound scientific. Still though, 5% of the scientific community, most paid by oil companies really drives your point home. In a feeble, propaganda laced tea bagger oil cult kind of way. Thanks though for letting us know how the fringe group minority feels about things. Most folks really aren't that interested in what the losing team has to say. Hey, look it's snowing. By your "logic", that must mean that man isn't capable of affecting their environment...right? Keep telling yourself that. Thanks again for playing. Too bad the same people that spoon fed your opinions totally changed their views and now completely admit that climate change is happening. Not an easy thing for the oil companies, considering how much they have riding on proving that their product isn't destroying our planet. Must be why they got the same lawyers who fought to cover up the harmful effects of 2nd hand smoke. The EXACT same lawyers. Kind of leaves you and yours looking like complete, inbred @ssholes but then American voters already told you that, now didn't they?. Enjoy your Rice-a-roni consolation prize.
Today it didn't even hit 30 degrees. One year ago, it was 83 degrees. That's a 50 degree difference. That's how temperatures swing on this imperfect planet earth. It's that way today, it was that way 1,000 years ago, and it's been going on since God put the planet here.

You do some amazingly quick research. All 650 of those anit- GW scientists in the UN are persuaded by Christianity. That's some pretty good work. Perhaps you should give up working with steel and do research for a living.

If you think money persuades people, then you're probably right. Who pays these global warming scientists? If you guess politicians, then you guessed right. And since politicians want to promote this global warming thing, would you be a scientist getting a check every week and find anything contrary to your employers wishes?

Oh, and while you were reading some of the links I provided, I took the liberty to look up Koch Brothers and oil on Fact Check.Org . According to them, some of their industries did contribute money to politicians and potential politicians, but not because of oil. According to Fact Check, Koch is a drop in the bucket when it comes to the oil industry. Koch has several industries they operate, and their oil investments are the least of their concern.

The truth of the matter is that when it comes to climate change (the new word that replaced global warming) there is no definitive proof of man made involvement. When that time comes, then we should take it seriously, but not until then.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Ready to go bowling?
Canton seems so young, mean, unintelligent, biased, intolerant etc.
Me being 'Pops', I have been around long enough to remember when scientist were warning of another Ice Age in the late 50's,60's & early 70's. I used to go ice skating on ponds 3-6 times every winter because the cold spells were long enough & cold enough to freeze ponds for SEVERAL days & sometimes even parts of creeks. I ice skated at Eden Park too. Sled riding for days & days because the snow lasted for days & days.
Just for purposes of understanding, I will say mankind doesn't need to add to raising global temps but Mother Nature will be Mother Nature. We have to deal with her, can't predict her but have to accept her even if Canton is intolerant, lacking understanding & simply a putz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••