xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18009 Mar 20, 2013
Douche Pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you were unaware of the fact that the same people who created Blackwater, are now busy with their home schooling program known as K12. They teach children about Creationism and how there is no such thing as global warming. They stand to make huge amounts of money by undermining the public school system.
No, they make money selling a product like anybody else. They won't get one dime of public school money unfortunately.

Every action causes a reaction. Liberal schools take God out of them, and instead, teach them alternative creationism. They suspend children for making a gun figure out of their hand and saying "BOOM BOOM." They graduate kids from high school that can't read their diploma. One school reportedly took a kids homemade lunch away because his mother did not make his lunch nutritious enough judged by a government official in the school. They indoctrinate children into their liberal philosophy. They teach pre-teens how to put condoms on bananas, and then when parents react by pulling their kids out of school and teach them at home, you object? Your worry is they won't learn about global warming????

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#18010 Mar 20, 2013
For all the global warming idiots out there:
Today, March 20 in Columbus, the high temperature is FIFTY (50) degrees colder than it was one year ago. It is 35 today with SUNSHINE and was 85 one year ago today. Tonight our low will be 17 with CLOUDS. If it were clear it would be 10 or lower.
Global warming my ass.
Thanks4TheSpin

Canton, OH

#18011 Mar 20, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
Today, March 20 in Columbus, the high temperature is FIFTY (50) degrees colder than it was one year ago. It is 35 today with SUNSHINE and was 85 one year ago today. Tonight our low will be 17 with CLOUDS. If it were clear it would be 10 or lower.
Global warming my ass.
I like air and water. That's why I'm not a big fan of people making money off polluting the air and water. Especially if they slap some religious crap to sell it. Like Palin or really any of them. Now you fight so vigilantly against environmental issues why? Must be an oil man. I mean, only an inbred hillbilly gulping down huge piles of oil lobby propaganda would whole heartedly believe that oil billionaires have the average Americans best intentions. You must be one of the 1% I keep hearing so much about.
HughHaveNoClue

Canton, OH

#18012 Mar 20, 2013
Global warming my ass.
And all of this within the hottest decade in recorded weather history. Your little Fox News Koch Brother bubble makes you seem like a chimp to the modern world. Your short sightedness explains why you guys voted for Bush twice though. It's good to know though that you are so smart that the most genius people in the world who have realized the obvious effects of man made climate change are considered "global warming idiots" to you. You're so dreamy. Hey, we can't all be weather experts like truckdrivers and doomsday preppers.

Hilliard, OH

#18013 Mar 20, 2013
Thanks4TheSpin wrote:
<quoted text>
I like air and water. That's why I'm not a big fan of people making money off polluting the air and water. Especially if they slap some religious crap to sell it. Like Palin or really any of them. Now you fight so vigilantly against environmental issues why? Must be an oil man. I mean, only an inbred hillbilly gulping down huge piles of oil lobby propaganda would whole heartedly believe that oil billionaires have the average Americans best intentions. You must be one of the 1% I keep hearing so much about.
I'm certainly far and above you in education and temperament. Your posts prove that.
You seem to swallow Al Gore's propaganda quite willingly. Last time I checked, he was part of the one percent...on the high end of it, as a matter of fact. Meanwhile, he jets all over the world and then sells his TV channel to...big oil billionaire Arabs.
You're a joke, Mr. Canton of many names.
ObamaAllUpInYour Momma

Canton, OH

#18014 Mar 20, 2013
lilTyree wrote:
<quoted text>
This be from me lil Tyree. I am a dumshiiite I voted for my daddy ohbammy. I am a FOOL. I am a Vet and cannot see the forest from the trees. I am a very stewpid M-effer.
lil Tyree
Pensacola naval air station
chopper flunky
I say pilot no one noes the diff so Eye fool dem.
I scrubbed da showers and serviced my fellow service men.
Voted for Romney, eh? Tell your mom to have my socks washed next time I stop by.
ObamaAllUpInYour Momma

Canton, OH

#18015 Mar 20, 2013
Global warming my ass.
The Catholic Church got a new pope Pope Francis, who has taken his new name from the patron saint of animals and the environment. He has stated the need to focus on helping the poor and SAVING THE ENVIRONMENT. You know you're a back@ssed hillbilly when the church is leaving you in the dust. You should quit calling the Pope a "Global Warming Idiot" Ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Bye bye has been.
HughSoDreamy

Canton, OH

#18016 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>I'm certainly far and above you in education and temperament. Your posts prove that.
You seem to swallow Al Gore's propaganda quite willingly. Last time I checked, he was part of the one percent...on the high end of it, as a matter of fact. Meanwhile, he jets all over the world and then sells his TV channel to...big oil billionaire Arabs.
Pipe down little trust fund boy. Last time I checked, American voters told you they were sick of carrying bloated, mommy and daddy's hand me down success stories on their backs. Now pay them taxes, princess. Pay em' real pretty like. Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Al Gore means nothing to me so stick that one up your @ss also. Unlike you, Hugh, I am smart enough to see that our climate is changing with my own eyes.
Thurston Howell III

Canton, OH

#18017 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>I'm certainly far and above you in education and temperament. Your posts prove that.
Yah, you're NASA smart. Hence you sitting around stroking your ego in an online forum.
Thurston Howell III

Canton, OH

#18018 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>You're one confused pinko, son.
Pinko? I'm the freaking poster child for all things American, rich boy. But then, I don't turn on my own country because my candidate didn't win the election.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#18019 Mar 20, 2013
We've discussed this before, but it may be wise to repeat; levelchecking educational achievements is only safely done when you're sure you're the most educated person in a room.
Which is to say, it is never really a safe bet.

Hilliard, OH

#18020 Mar 20, 2013
HughSoDreamy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down little trust fund boy. Last time I checked, American voters told you they were sick of carrying bloated, mommy and daddy's hand me down success stories on their backs. Now pay them taxes, princess. Pay em' real pretty like. Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Al Gore means nothing to me so stick that one up your @ss also. Unlike you, Hugh, I am smart enough to see that our climate is changing with my own eyes.
I live in the same state and I see things differently. I also see that a hilljack like you can't understand anything that happens outside your mom's basement, either.
Get an education, kid. You're a sad specimen.

Hilliard, OH

#18021 Mar 20, 2013
Thurston Howell III wrote:
<quoted text>
Yah, you're NASA smart. Hence you sitting around stroking your ego in an online forum.
You mean the Muslim outreach NASA? I'm smarter...so are most normal, logical educated people. NASA died when it got into this ridiculous climate scam.

Hilliard, OH

#18022 Mar 20, 2013
Thurston Howell III wrote:
<quoted text>
Pinko? I'm the freaking poster child for all things American, rich boy. But then, I don't turn on my own country because my candidate didn't win the election.
I've only turned on people...pinkos like you and every other Obama knee-padder, not my country.

Hilliard, OH

#18023 Mar 20, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
We've discussed this before, but it may be wise to repeat; levelchecking educational achievements is only safely done when you're sure you're the most educated person in a room.
Which is to say, it is never really a safe bet.
I daresay it is with Mr. Canton.
Thomas Scutillo

Aberdeen, OH

#18024 Mar 20, 2013
YOU gUiS speLL good
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#18025 Mar 20, 2013
Stew Pid Demonrats wrote:
Can there really be that many stupid people in the U.S. that back these losers?
Should the US pull out of Chicago??
We pulled out of Iraq and are pulling out of Afghanistan -
should we pull out of Chicago too?
Body count: In the last six months
292 killed (murdered) in Chicago
compared to 221 killed in Iraq,
and Chicago has one of the strictest
gun laws in the entire US - with
a ban on hand guns.
President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House of Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House Leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.
Of course, they're all blaming each other.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!
Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.
State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.
Cook County (Chicago) sales tax 10.25% highest in country.
This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois .
And he is going to "fix" Washington politics for us???
George Ryan is no longer governor, he is in the big house.
Of course he was replaced by Rob Blagojevich who is...that's right, also
in the big house.
And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple
weeks ago. That's because he is fighting being sent to...right again,
the big house!
The Land of Lincoln, where governors make our license plates!!!!
Interesting list of FACTS !
Certain to tick someone off. Likely a denier.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18026 Mar 20, 2013
Global warming my ass.
Yes, we in Cleveland had a high of 31 degrees. That's tied with the record set back in the late 1800's. Our normal this time of year is 48 degrees, and the seven day forecast doesn't predict one day near normal, and it's been that way most of March.
gokkok

Pittsburgh, PA

#18027 Mar 20, 2013
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#18028 Mar 20, 2013
Thanks4TheSpin wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil billionaires as you call them don't need to do anything to sell oil. It's one of those products that sells itself. If we don't want oil, then China and India will be happy to take our share. Nobody loses money in oil.

If the US went all electric today, we still need oil to make our tires, our asphalt, our roof shingles, our motor oil for our lawnmower, snowblower, trains and trucks. In fact dozens of products are made out of oil.

You like air and water? Well there you go, that's the problem. We conservatives don't care about the air and water. We conservatives use different stuff.

A tribute to the great George Carlin on The Planet:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 2 min BizzyBee 20
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 5 min Black Rhino 71
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 9 min Duke for Mayor 42
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 32 min Pale Rider 3,548
The Political Nazi's are at it again! 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 80
7mo prego couple seeking bi girl. 2 hr Obama is Bush wit... 8
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 hr Old Timer 958
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 4 hr Duke for Mayor 385

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]