Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, the pork bill did nothing for the economy. NOTHING. Secondly, it was George Bush who put that light bulb regulation into law, just like lower sulfur content in diesel fuel which is another reason the price of our store goods are higher than they should be. Oh yes, and that ethanol thing. What a brilliant idea. Let's burn up our food supply to keep the global warming kooks happy. Yeah, now we're all paying for it and environmentalists are still complaining and they always will no matter how many trillions we dump into this farce called climate change.
Maybe we should start burning more fuel. In the last 20 days, we hit average high only a few of those days. The rest of those days are well below normal and predicted to be so all of next week.
Save your spin propaganda, son. This is the hottest decade in recorded history. You are oh so clever fighting tooth and nail for the oil lobby against...air...water? Check and mate.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Raytard wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your spin propaganda, son. This is the hottest decade in recorded history. You are oh so clever fighting tooth and nail for the oil lobby against...air...water? Check and mate.
Silly Raytard:

There IS a problem with global warming... it stopped in 1998
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-v...

Climate myths: Global warming stopped in 1998
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14527-c...

Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

UK Meteorology Office numbers show Earth hasn't warmed in 15 years

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/weather/weather_n...
Peter North

New Marshfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Raytard wrote:
<quoted text>
The EPA standards of 2007 are killing Diesel engines and who uses the most diesel engines. That's right! The farmer who produces the foods you eat, the trucker who moves that food, the railroad that also moves that food! The DPF's on the engines are killing the fuel economy of these engines also causing them to burn almost twice the fuel that a non DPF vehicle. These are facts!
Peter North

New Marshfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Now back to subject of this thread. Kasuck wants to give my tax dollars to an agency but doesn't want no one asking about what they do with that money! Come on! Using taxpayer money to build a coffee bar!!!!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Silly Raytard:
There IS a problem with global warming... it stopped in 1998
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-v...
Climate myths: Global warming stopped in 1998
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn14527-c...
Global warming stopped 16 years ago, reveals Met Office report quietly released... and here is the chart to prove it
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
UK Meteorology Office numbers show Earth hasn't warmed in 15 years
Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/weather/weather_n...
Great reply, but it's difficult to change the minds of those who are brainwashed. Trust me, he will reply with a host of links stating otherwise. But the truth is we have no real data to suggest that there is or is not climate change. If there are temperature changes taking place the last hundred years or so, it's nothing when you consider how many millions of years old the earth is.

Liberals don't associate politics, power and money when it comes to climate change. The federal government has been striving to have more and more control over people. They've been making gains almost every year. The only avenues that would put the last nails in the coffin are healthcare and energy. Once the government has control over those two things, they will have total control over the people....... or at least the ability to exercise that control when desired.

After all, what is freedom? Freedom is choice. The less choice you have, the less freedom you have. Now, what are steps to preserve our planet? Taking choices away from people. But those tree huggers will never admit to that. So they support freedom stealing politicians under the guise of climate control. In the meantime, it will cost us more for power, gasoline, utilities, food, housing, appliances, transportation, and then they will claim that the reason people have no money is because the wealthy have it all.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Peter North wrote:
<quoted text>
The EPA standards of 2007 are killing Diesel engines and who uses the most diesel engines. That's right! The farmer who produces the foods you eat, the trucker who moves that food, the railroad that also moves that food! The DPF's on the engines are killing the fuel economy of these engines also causing them to burn almost twice the fuel that a non DPF vehicle. These are facts!
Absolutely, and as a truck driver, nobody knows that more than me.

I was talking with my employer yesterday about the junk trucks he leased. I asked him what my tractor would cost if he didn't lease it and purchased it instead? He told me about $130,000. Do you know what kind of prices we have to charge to break even on those trucks?

Our transportation costs get passed down to the consumer. I also know that most of the increased costs in new trucks are because of environmental regulations. Couple that with the lower sulfur diesel fuel and Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF) these environmental regulations are costing consumers a fortune. It's a hidden tax that they don't see. I can also testify that over half of our engine problems are caused by some sort of clean air gadget that went haywire.

To counter these prices, truck manufacturers are now putting in cheaper parts. So now you have to consider repair costs to replace these junk parts, towing, and rental equipment if needed. It's ridiculous already.

Okay, so don't buy those $130,000 cheap trucks. Buy the same equipment for $180,000. Those costs still get passed down to the consumer.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Great reply, but it's difficult to change the minds of those who are brainwashed. Trust me, he will reply with a host of links stating otherwise. But the truth is we have no real data to suggest that there is or is not climate change. If there are temperature changes taking place the last hundred years or so, it's nothing when you consider how many millions of years old the earth is.
Liberals don't associate politics, power and money when it comes to climate change. The federal government has been striving to have more and more control over people. They've been making gains almost every year. The only avenues that would put the last nails in the coffin are healthcare and energy. Once the government has control over those two things, they will have total control over the people....... or at least the ability to exercise that control when desired.
After all, what is freedom? Freedom is choice. The less choice you have, the less freedom you have. Now, what are steps to preserve our planet? Taking choices away from people. But those tree huggers will never admit to that. So they support freedom stealing politicians under the guise of climate control. In the meantime, it will cost us more for power, gasoline, utilities, food, housing, appliances, transportation, and then they will claim that the reason people have no money is because the wealthy have it all.
Spot on. Excellent post.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, and as a truck driver, nobody knows that more than me.
I was talking with my employer yesterday about the junk trucks he leased. I asked him what my tractor would cost if he didn't lease it and purchased it instead? He told me about $130,000. Do you know what kind of prices we have to charge to break even on those trucks?
Our transportation costs get passed down to the consumer. I also know that most of the increased costs in new trucks are because of environmental regulations. Couple that with the lower sulfur diesel fuel and Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF) these environmental regulations are costing consumers a fortune. It's a hidden tax that they don't see. I can also testify that over half of our engine problems are caused by some sort of clean air gadget that went haywire.
To counter these prices, truck manufacturers are now putting in cheaper parts. So now you have to consider repair costs to replace these junk parts, towing, and rental equipment if needed. It's ridiculous already.
Okay, so don't buy those $130,000 cheap trucks. Buy the same equipment for $180,000. Those costs still get passed down to the consumer.
The feds want to kill the small owner-operators, too. Like airlines, a few large players in the trucking industry are easier to control via regulations, unionization and the like.
BlameGore

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

BlameGore

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

BlameGore

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gale_Norton

Nice little energy lobby agenda you have been jumping through hoops for. Funny that you tea baggers call others brainwashed. Read up on the reality of why you don't believe in climate change. It's because you are an inbred hooptie that doesn't have the slightest clue why you believe what you do. Read up on what the Secretary of Interior, in charge of our nation's environment and natural resources has been up to on the GOP watch. Decades before Gore said a word about it. Read those links, you tea bagging clowns. I dare you.
BlameGore

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Eat those historical facts and save your Tea Party propaganda email newsletters for the place that they work the best. In the wh0red out for a political agenda, Christian churches.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

A research said,when you are looking for job,the race is not that importanthttp://shanlanzcy.blo gspot.com/2013/03/looking-for- job-maybe-gender-and-race.html
d pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

K12BlackwaterConnection wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the stimulus packages that were nothing short of mandatory to save our country from the absolute financial disaster our country was facing due to GW Bush's deregulations? The GOP greed that threw America's middle class to the corporate wolves? You know. The money that the "job creators" used to hand themselves fat bonuses, despite the fact that for a decade they made exponentially more money. This while hardworking Americans sunk or at best flatlined. All one needs to do is to look at how much the "job creators" were increasingly making over the years, compared to what average Americans were bringing home to realize the exact and precise reason why this country became something less than what it was, prior to old "Mission Accomplished". You can spin your denial about history all you want, but I personally watched people I directly knew, not a propaganda newsletter telling me an oil lobby fairytale, losing ten grand from their 401ks under GW. I worked for Citizens United. I worked for Newt Gingrich. I know exactly what f*cked this nation up. It was rightwing Christian Conservatives and their greedy, racist agenda. The amazing part is most of you are too stupid to realize that the bullsh8t you keep repeating is a plan that you are too poor to be part of. Toss in something about abortion or taxes and you morons will buy anything. Remember when the right took such a bold and valiant stand against higher efficiency light bulbs? I do. Just like with climate change, you idiots have no clue why you would suddenly take such a bold stand on global weather patterns or the conservation of our natural resources. Look up what the Secretary of Interior, in charge of our environment was up to under the GOP. look up James Watt or Kempthorne and do the math on why they were saying things like "we don't need to protect the environment, the second coming is at hand." This while dry humping the energy lobby to the point that it was record setting.(Also see Sarah Palin standing in front of her church, telling people it's "God's will" to build a pipeline.) You idiots call jumping through hoops for oil billionaires freedom and are too thick to realize they cashed in on Conservative religious tendencies to push forward an agenda that considers you guys another freeloading undesirable. They had you crying about taxes during a time where they were the lowest in 50 years. Now, even the GOP thinks the Tea Bagger sideshow is nothing short of toxic and you clowns want to talk to me about kool aid? Wipe that purple stain off your mouth when you talk to me. This post is dedicated to Loren.
sounds like you stopped tracking what energy lobbyists do in the beltway 4 years ago. http://www.thenation.com/blog/36756/blackwate...
Stew Pid Demonrats

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Can there really be that many stupid people in the U.S. that back these losers?

Should the US pull out of Chicago??

We pulled out of Iraq and are pulling out of Afghanistan -
should we pull out of Chicago too?

Body count: In the last six months
292 killed (murdered) in Chicago
compared to 221 killed in Iraq,
and Chicago has one of the strictest
gun laws in the entire US - with
a ban on hand guns.

President: Barack Hussein Obama
Senator: Dick Durbin
House of Representative: Jesse Jackson Jr.
Governor: Pat Quinn
House Leader: Mike Madigan
Atty. Gen.: Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike)
Mayor: Rahm Emanuel
The leadership in Illinois - all Democrats.

Of course, they're all blaming each other.
Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!

Chicago school system rated one of the worst in the country.

State pension fund $78 Billion in debt, worst in country.

Cook County (Chicago) sales tax 10.25% highest in country.

This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois .
And he is going to "fix" Washington politics for us???

George Ryan is no longer governor, he is in the big house.

Of course he was replaced by Rob Blagojevich who is...that's right, also
in the big house.

And Representative Jesse Jackson Jr. resigned a couple
weeks ago. That's because he is fighting being sent to...right again,
the big house!

The Land of Lincoln, where governors make our license plates!!!!
Alex L

Marysville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

$20 trillion in deficit. He is an empty suit.
Douche Pants

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

d pants wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like you stopped tracking what energy lobbyists do in the beltway 4 years ago. http://www.thenation.com/blog/36756/blackwate...
Sounds like you were unaware of the fact that the same people who created Blackwater, are now busy with their home schooling program known as K12. They teach children about Creationism and how there is no such thing as global warming. They stand to make huge amounts of money by undermining the public school system.

Now let's recap. The same oil billionaires that directly fund the Tea Party, spend millions of dollars to refute the effects of climate change. Suddenly truck drivers and everyone at church has very strong opinions on global weather trends and feel they know more about it than NASA and scientists. Now let's take a look at how Conservatives view the public school system...yah, that's what I thought. Know your agenda before you call this taxpaying, gun owning, Christian schooled Eagle Scout, who made M1A Tanks for the military a Libtard. Also, get your greedy, racist, treasonous tea bagging oil lobby agenda out of OUR country. Take Palin with you.
Douche Pants

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Here's Palin telling her church that a pipeline is "God's will". Palin is directly funded by oil billionaires. How sickening. Also, drink that kool aid, Tea Baggers. Jesus loves that crude oil. Jump through the hoop for the oil billionaires, little tea baggers.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Douche Pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you were unaware of the fact that the same people who created Blackwater, are now busy with their home schooling program known as K12. They teach children about Creationism and how there is no such thing as global warming. They stand to make huge amounts of money by undermining the public school system.
Now let's recap. The same oil billionaires that directly fund the Tea Party, spend millions of dollars to refute the effects of climate change. Suddenly truck drivers and everyone at church has very strong opinions on global weather trends and feel they know more about it than NASA and scientists. Now let's take a look at how Conservatives view the public school system...yah, that's what I thought. Know your agenda before you call this taxpaying, gun owning, Christian schooled Eagle Scout, who made M1A Tanks for the military a Libtard. Also, get your greedy, racist, treasonous tea bagging oil lobby agenda out of OUR country. Take Palin with you.
You're one confused pinko, son.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Douche Pants wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FHjvt0-cTm8
Here's Palin telling her church that a pipeline is "God's will". Palin is directly funded by oil billionaires. How sickening. Also, drink that kool aid, Tea Baggers. Jesus loves that crude oil. Jump through the hoop for the oil billionaires, little tea baggers.
Were your people behind this? Or did simply refuse to investigate it? Or both?

ANCHORAGE, Dec. 13 -- Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's home church was badly damaged by arson, leading the governor to apologize Saturday if the fire was connected to "undeserved negative attention" from her campaign as the Republican vice presidential nominee.

Damage to the Wasilla Bible Church was estimated at $1 million, authorities said. No one was injured in the fire, which was set Friday night while a handful of people, including two children, were inside, according to James Steele, the Central Mat-Su fire chief.

He said the blaze was being investigated as an arson. Steele said he didn't know of any recent threats to the church, and authorities did not know whether Palin's connection to the church was relevant to the fire.

"It's hard to say at this point. Everything is just speculation," he said.

Pastor Larry Kroon declined to say whether the church had received any recent threats.

Palin was not at the church at the time of the fire. She stopped by Saturday, and her spokesman Bill McAllister said in a statement that the governor told an assistant pastor she was sorry if the fire was connected to the "undeserved negative attention" the church has received since she became the vice presidential candidate Aug. 29.

"Whatever the motives of the arsonist, the governor has faith in the scriptural passage that what was intended for evil will in some way be used for good," McAllister said.

The 1,000-member evangelical church was the subject of intense scrutiny after Palin was named Sen. John McCain's running mate. Early in Palin's campaign, the church was criticized for promoting in a Sunday bulletin a Love Won Out conference in Anchorage sponsored by Focus on the Family. The conference promised to "help men and women dissatisfied with living homosexually understand that same-sex attractions can be overcome."

The fire was set at the entrance of the church and moved inward as a small group of women worked on crafts, Steele said. The group was alerted to the blaze by a fire alarm.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2008-12-14...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Search For Driver Who Slammed Into Cars 27 min They cannot kill a Spook 1
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 37 min d pantz 9
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 55 min d pantz 85
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2,899
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 1 hr Mother Bruce 10
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 2 hr kip 2,696
Family Says Murder-Suicide Victim Was Trying To... 4 hr Prince Harming 2
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 21 hr Heaven Leigh 2,217
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••