Comments
16,401 - 16,420 of 30,489 Comments Last updated 53 min ago
d pants

Chicago, IL

#17938 Mar 18, 2013
d nial wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the excuse you are going with? Romney and Obama are the same? What a weak and more than likely provided opinion. No matter how you spin it, you voted for Romney and you lost. Face it.
I voted johnson but you can dream whatever you want about me baby. You'll never know the real thing. You're about as real as a blow up doll, probably less.
d pants

Chicago, IL

#17940 Mar 18, 2013
I love how less than 30% of the population eligible to vote, put obama in and they act like the 94 million who didn't vote at all were romney supporters. Lol! How about that.
d pants

Chicago, IL

#17941 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be something. Then we would be 40 trillion in debt instead of 17.
how was work x? I'm playing hookey 2day. Bout to go to the harbor inn in portage lakes for a few cold ones.
Poops d pants

Canton, OH

#17942 Mar 18, 2013
d pants wrote:
<quoted text> I voted johnson but you can dream whatever you want about me baby. You'll never know the real thing. You're about as real as a blow up doll, probably less.
Leave your girlfriend out of this. So you voted for a fringe kook.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17943 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what explains Mitt Romney is Democrats crossing over to switch parties in order to screw up our primary elections. There is nobody that can convince me that Republicans nominated moderates two times in a row--especially with their failure rate during the general election.
Right, that is what the Democrats did they crossed over and voted for Romney in the State Primaries and that is who the Democrats wanted to win the GOP Nominee too and if you get right down to it the modern liberals were a winner either way but I didnt want to see Massachusetts Liberalism played out on the National level in the executive branch of the Federal Government either which would of been a hell of alot worse for everything except the east & west coast.
Raytard

Canton, OH

#17944 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be something. Then we would be 40 trillion in debt instead of 17.
Ooooh that abstract number that hasn't made a speck of difference in your life since you were born is really going to do us all in. Blah blah blah. Bush's war wasn't paid for. Bet you cry about that too...oh yah. I forgot. Bush was white.
Raytard

Canton, OH

#17945 Mar 18, 2013
Obama should have a lifetime term. Obama from now on-a. We need to replace the name Jesus in the Bible with Obama. At least then the fairytales would have some truth to them. Also, we need to change the pledge of allegiance to "I pledge allegiance to Obama, the hero who saved us from Republicans and their self serving greed..."

You guys get a senile puppet named Reagan and we'll stick with the great hero who killed the number one terrorist in the world.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#17946 Mar 18, 2013
nen wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange. All the hard working, taxpaying, families I know are doing far better now then when they were watching their 401Ks vanish and their home values spiral downward under Bush. Perhaps you should quit basing your life on what your email newsletters tell you to think.
Really?
October, 2006 US unemployment: 4.4%.
http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2006/nov/wk1/art0...

Now, which party won the House and Senate a week later and held then for four years while the economy died?

You're not even a passable troll.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17947 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what explains Mitt Romney is Democrats crossing over to switch parties in order to screw up our primary elections. There is nobody that can convince me that Republicans nominated moderates two times in a row--especially with their failure rate during the general election.
Another definitive assertion of fact not supported by a scintilla of evidence. If Democrats were crossing over, Rick Perry would have been the nominee.
Jim

Cincinnati, OH

#17948 Mar 18, 2013
d pants wrote:
I love how less than 30% of the population eligible to vote, put obama in and they act like the 94 million who didn't vote at all were romney supporters. Lol! How about that.
The public has no say in who becomes President it is the Electoral College.
d pants

United States

#17949 Mar 18, 2013
Raytard wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh that abstract number that hasn't made a speck of difference in your life since you were born is really going to do us all in. Blah blah blah. Bush's war wasn't paid for. Bet you cry about that too...oh yah. I forgot. Bush was white.
so you fix it by spending more and attacking more countries? Breaking campaign promises to cover your spending by ending our involvment. http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/eye-opening-...
And who cares. Move on to jeb I heard he's running in 2016
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17950 Mar 18, 2013
Raytard wrote:
Obama should have a lifetime term. Obama from now on-a. We need to replace the name Jesus in the Bible with Obama. At least then the fairytales would have some truth to them. Also, we need to change the pledge of allegiance to "I pledge allegiance to Obama, the hero who saved us from Republicans and their self serving greed..."
You guys get a senile puppet named Reagan and we'll stick with the great hero who killed the number one terrorist in the world.
Spoken like a true 'progressive'.
Drink Koolaid, Call names, throw insults, trample the Constitution, ignore the rights of others, & worship the holy narccicist.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17951 Mar 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Another definitive assertion of fact not supported by a scintilla of evidence. If Democrats were crossing over, Rick Perry would have been the nominee.
You think Perry is less conservative than Romney? Where have you been getting your information from? Romney was the most liberal Republican out of the group.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17952 Mar 18, 2013
Raytard wrote:
Obama should have a lifetime term. Obama from now on-a. We need to replace the name Jesus in the Bible with Obama. At least then the fairytales would have some truth to them. Also, we need to change the pledge of allegiance to "I pledge allegiance to Obama, the hero who saved us from Republicans and their self serving greed..."
You guys get a senile puppet named Reagan and we'll stick with the great hero who killed the number one terrorist in the world.
Yes he did, with a continuation of the Bush plan not to mention enhanced interrogation which helped getting the information we needed. Oh, that's right, we don't use that anymore. In fact, since DumBama, we don't capture terrorists anymore either. Now we don't know what they are planning. He just sends over drones and drops bombs on them, and the terrorists are blown to pieces along with the information we could have gotten.

But hey, let's forget about that. DumBama killed Bin Laden, and that's all that counts........ to a liberal. They look the other way when Seal Team 6 helicopter was shot out of the sky killing dozens of members because DumBama just had to brag about how he sent Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden. I wonder how the families of those brave solders feel about DumBama's bragging rights today?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17953 Mar 18, 2013
Raytard wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh that abstract number that hasn't made a speck of difference in your life since you were born is really going to do us all in. Blah blah blah. Bush's war wasn't paid for. Bet you cry about that too...oh yah. I forgot. Bush was white.
Oh, I forgot, how was the so-called stimulus paid for? How about Commie Care? Who is going to pay for that? What about all those failed green companies DumBama supported? Who is paying for that? Then of course we can advance to the expansion in food stamp recipients, welfare, government cell phones, and so-called disabled people. Who is paying for all of that?

Oh, but DumBama should be the President forever. He's doing such a good job with record numbers in government dependency and poverty. He's doing such a great job, we've been sitting at near 8% unemployment for over four years now. Yeah, that's the sign of a man we don't want to leave the White House. What would we do without him? Become a productive country again? Who needs that??????
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17954 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Perry is less conservative than Romney? Where have you been getting your information from? Romney was the most liberal Republican out of the group.
No. I think he was a more pathetic idiot that Romney and much easier for Obama to beat.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17955 Mar 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I think he was a more pathetic idiot that Romney and much easier for Obama to beat.
So then you agree that it was Democrats tainting out primaries.....
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17956 Mar 18, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right, that is what the Democrats did they crossed over and voted for Romney in the State Primaries and that is who the Democrats wanted to win the GOP Nominee too and if you get right down to it the modern liberals were a winner either way but I didnt want to see Massachusetts Liberalism played out on the National level in the executive branch of the Federal Government either which would of been a hell of alot worse for everything except the east & west coast.
Agreed, although I have no proof of my assertion. It's just that I can't believe this party all of a sudden went RINO during the two DumBama elections.

Of course, there was no primary for the Democrat candidate DumBama's second term, but the struggle between him and Hillary went on for quite a while during the first. I think that the Democrats would have been satisfied with either one, so they didn't vote in the Democrat primary. No matter who won, they got a left-wing liberal for their party. So why not jump lines and screw up the other parties candidate?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Along with Voter-ID, the Republican party has to put limits on when voters can switch over to our party. No switching over before a primary. If you want to switch to the Republican party, you can do so after the primary. That may solve some of the problems we've been having getting a real Republican candidate.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17957 Mar 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you agree that it was Democrats tainting out primaries.....
No. Christ. I said if Democrats would have tainted out your primaries the nominee would have been Rick Perry, someone much easier for Obama to beat. Democrats wouldn't help the most viable candidate get the nomination. Democrats would have helped the biggest bozo win. Get it?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17958 Mar 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Christ. I said if Democrats would have tainted out your primaries the nominee would have been Rick Perry, someone much easier for Obama to beat. Democrats wouldn't help the most viable candidate get the nomination. Democrats would have helped the biggest bozo win. Get it?
Oh, now I see. What you're saying is that if Democrat voters had something to do with this, they would have chosen a more conservative candidate instead of the more liberal candidate. You know..... because conservative candidates are immediate losers?

I guess the Republican party is becoming liberal now....... huh? Republicans couldn't have possibly chosen a conservative candidate, especially with the emerging Tea Party crowd and the fact moderates have no chance at winning.

I disagree. I mean, if our voters were going to jump party lines, I think we would do so to nominate the most conservative Democrat. I mean, after all, in the event we lose, we sure as hell wouldn't want to deal with a Commie left-winger. We would rather tolerate a moderate Democrat instead.

Your theory defies logic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 2 min AMUCK 6
Where are all the original legacy posters? 7 min Catman Dave 107
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots? 44 min d pantz 11
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 44 min Neutral Party 3,214
Obama Announcing Girls' Adoptions 47 min Duke for Mayor 4
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 59 min So many choices 2,290
WHY Does America Hate Obama so much? 1 hr Yes 21
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••