Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17891 Mar 15, 2013
guest wrote:
so,....what do you folks think about the 2 thugs that raped the girl and gave your town such a black eye? bad parents? or just evil?
What do YOU think about knowing what YOU are talking about? This is a Cincinnati forum on the OH/Indiana/KY state lines, NOT Steubenville forum on the OH/Penn/WV state lines where the well publicized rape happened..

Since: Aug 12

United States

#17892 Mar 15, 2013
Pennsylvania is pretty well known for rape thanks for mr. Sandusky.
d-pants7

Chicago, IL

#17893 Mar 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Republic is a very broad term, retard. What kind of republic do we live in?
look! Che is trying to say she/he thinks we live in a democracy! How cute.
Did you break your resolution to lose weight che?
d-pants7

Chicago, IL

#17894 Mar 16, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Pennsylvania is pretty well known for rape thanks for mr. Sandusky.
now you're going to get duke started on catholics. Good job.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17895 Mar 16, 2013
d-pants7 wrote:
<quoted text> look! Che is trying to say she/he thinks we live in a democracy! How cute.
Did you break your resolution to lose weight che?
Actually, we live in a Democratic Republic. The majority still rules but via representation instead of individual vote. The majority doesn't get what they want all the time thank goodness.
d-pants7

Chicago, IL

#17896 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we live in a Democratic Republic. The majority still rules but via representation instead of individual vote. The majority doesn't get what they want all the time thank goodness.
if that were the case we would have an empty office. The majority of eligible americans don't vote.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17897 Mar 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we live in a Democratic Republic. The majority still rules but via representation instead of individual vote. The majority doesn't get what they want all the time thank goodness.
Exactly.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17898 Mar 16, 2013
d-pants7 wrote:
<quoted text> if that were the case we would have an empty office. The majority of eligible americans don't vote.
that is true that a majority of eligible americans don't vote.
PopsYourPants

Canton, OH

#17902 Mar 17, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget that Christopher Columbus is personally responsable for the genocide of ALL indigenous Americans.
Or how about "This nation was founded on Christianity"? Remember when public school children were forced to pray to the Christian god? It was like spitting in the faces of the founders of this great nation. More Liberal garbage shoved upon public school children while we taxpayers had to pay the bill. Did I say Liberals? I meant to say hasbeen Tea Party rightwing Bible thumpers. Also see "I can really relate to that plastic Mormon millionaire".
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17903 Mar 17, 2013
Canton...You are one of the most closed minded & condescending persons that I have ever communicated with.
This nation was founded by Christians. Catholics, Pilgrims, Calvinist, Quakers, Puritans & more.
I personally don't care for "Bible Thumpers" either but they have a 1st Amendment right to be Bible thumpers just as anyone else has the FIRST amendment right to be Mormans, Yiddish, Muslum or whatever.
Anyone also has the right to be liberal, conservative, communist, socialist or whatever.so get over it.
You may find that you sleep better.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17904 Mar 17, 2013
By the way, I do not remember when public school children were forced to pray although that did happen in near isolated cases. And as far taxpayers footing the bill, how about those that send their children to non-public schools or home school but they still 'foot the bill' for public education too? Are you implying that they should get their public school supporting tax money back?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17905 Mar 17, 2013
Pops wrote:
By the way, I do not remember when public school children were forced to pray although that did happen in near isolated cases. And as far taxpayers footing the bill, how about those that send their children to non-public schools or home school but they still 'foot the bill' for public education too? Are you implying that they should get their public school supporting tax money back?
I have no kids and never will, yet over half of my property tax goes for public schools. I'm all for letting the parents of those with kids in school mostly support the schools.
d-pants7

United States

#17906 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no kids and never will, yet over half of my property tax goes for public schools. I'm all for letting the parents of those with kids in school mostly support the schools.
sorry I miread the post I replied to on this thread. It is up in the air what kind of represenitive republic we are. But that's a good opinion.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17907 Mar 17, 2013
d-pants7 wrote:
<quoted text> sorry I miread the post I replied to on this thread. It is up in the air what kind of represenitive republic we are. But that's a good opinion.
You got that Right!, its up in the air what kind of Representive Republic the future holds especially with the likes of Dianne Feinstein that the people in California keep re-electing and her cohorts in Washington DC.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17908 Mar 17, 2013
d-pants7 wrote:
<quoted text> sorry I miread the post I replied to on this thread. It is up in the air what kind of represenitive republic we are. But that's a good opinion.
I say we're a Democratic Republic because we pick our representatives by the most votes.

“ I AGITATE LIBERALS”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#17909 Mar 17, 2013
Pops wrote:
By the way, I do not remember when public school children were forced to pray although that did happen in near isolated cases. And as far taxpayers footing the bill, how about those that send their children to non-public schools or home school but they still 'foot the bill' for public education too? Are you implying that they should get their public school supporting tax money back?
Yes, parents should receive their tax money back so the they may send their kids to the school of their choice. After all, if a woman has the right to kill her baby inside of her, certainly a parent should have the "pro-choice right" on where to educate their children. By opting to take "THEIR" money & send their children to other than the government schools, these parents will give the government schools the competition which could enable these tax paid schools to "shape up!" If education is a "right", as you libs say, then no longer can we deny a student his choice of where to be educated. I know the government schools are considered "sacrosanct" in the status-quo liberal establishment & NEA mind, so all will "blow loose" over such a policy. Now, let the
emotional liberal TOPIX onslaught begin.
d-pants7

United States

#17910 Mar 17, 2013
PopsYourPants wrote:
<quoted text>
Or how about "This nation was founded on Christianity"? Remember when public school children were forced to pray to the Christian god? It was like spitting in the faces of the founders of this great nation. More Liberal garbage shoved upon public school children while we taxpayers had to pay the bill. Did I say Liberals? I meant to say hasbeen Tea Party rightwing Bible thumpers. Also see "I can really relate to that plastic Mormon millionaire".
I never remember public schools forcing people to pray. It seems you have popped one in your pants for blaming someone being a zealot on "tea party rightwingers". Pretty broad brush. Lol still going on about romney huh? He was a parrot of obama so I don't see why you didn't relate to him too.
d-pants7

United States

#17911 Mar 17, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You got that Right!, its up in the air what kind of Representive Republic the future holds especially with the likes of Dianne Feinstein that the people in California keep re-electing and her cohorts in Washington DC.
id say if most people don't vote, the republic is represented by corporate lobbyists. They pay for the two major candidates, tell them what to say, the false paradigm is created. People vote based on the rhetoric they hear in the corporate press. When the candidate is voted on they then do the bidding of the lobbys that put them in, not the will of the people. I don't know what to call that. Disgusting?
d-pants7

United States

#17912 Mar 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I say we're a Democratic Republic because we pick our representatives by the most votes.
I'm starting to think democrats base their vote on who votes as they do. Don't read it, don't research it, just vote for it and sign it. Seems to be a fair representation of them, don't you think?
d-douche

Canton, OH

#17913 Mar 17, 2013
d-pants7 wrote:
<quoted text> I never remember public schools forcing people to pray. It seems you have popped one in your pants for blaming someone being a zealot on "tea party rightwingers". Pretty broad brush. Lol still going on about romney huh? He was a parrot of obama so I don't see why you didn't relate to him too.
Speaking of parrots, nobody was talking to your inbred @ss. Bet you don't remember Bush raping our constitution either. File both under who asked you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congo: Woman on Woman Rhaipe Epidemic 5 min yeah baby yeah 8
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 6 min Pope Che Reagan C... 61
Man who ran on Ohio State field pleads not guilty 7 min Canterbury 2
Catman Dave 8 min Pope Che Reagan C... 9
Can the White House really be protected? 14 min Catman Dave 4
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 16 min Pope Che Reagan C... 98
Somali immigrants fight for improvements to Nor... 38 min Canterbury 16
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Concerned Brother 963
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr truth 2,451
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Male 3,570
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]