Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#17584 Feb 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, your links don't work except the first one which is vague. But I think I get the gist of the story. Of course I agree with the charges. I don't know if they will stick, but I agree with them.
I'm all for doing whatever it takes to deter crime in our society. In the middle-east, if you get caught stealing something, they cut off your hand--and not in a hospital either. You get caught a second time, off comes your other hand. There is no third time. While it may sound cruel, that's why there is little theft in the middle-east.
Yep! Being a female is sometimes a death sentence. Looks like what Repubuies are shooting for here.
Story above is, "5 suspects invaded a home in a small, mostly Military town near me. It was around 5:30 PM, late Jan, this year,so it was still light out. Homeowner/Renter? and his roommate were home, both College students. Homeowner shot two of the intruders, one died, one injured in Hospital. Other 3 got away, but were identified by the injured one. Greene County Prosecutors have charged all 4 with murder in the death of their accomplice along with Burglary, and other charges. Home owner/occupant not charged.
Not clear why they picked that particular home, likely a prior connection to Occupants, but no excuse, of course and now they are charged with murder.

Location hidden

#17585 Feb 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, your links don't work except the first one which is vague. But I think I get the gist of the story. Of course I agree with the charges. I don't know if they will stick, but I agree with them.
I'm all for doing whatever it takes to deter crime in our society. In the middle-east, if you get caught stealing something, they cut off your hand--and not in a hospital either. You get caught a second time, off comes your other hand. There is no third time. While it may sound cruel, that's why there is little theft in the middle-east.
Links work for me. What the hell are u using, Windows 95? DOS?

Location hidden

#17586 Feb 16, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
As if pmsnbc holds any cred whatsoever.... and besides, you and your closest 20 friends will be the only ones watching.
Ohh. Btw did ya hear the latest quote from on high?
This is something Ive struggled with throughout my presidency, Obama said.The problem is that Im the president of the United States, Im not the emperor of the United States.
History is history Kennesaw. You, Cheney, Rummy or Bush can't change it.

Hubris: Selling the Iraq War | BlueNC bluenc.com/hubris-selling-iraq-war

16 hours ago ... Hubris: Selling the Iraq War is based on the book Hubris, co-written by NBC News National Investigative Correspondent Michael Isikoff and ...
"Hubris": New Documentary Reexamines the Iraq War "Hoax ... www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/02/hubris-r... -...

6 hours ago ... "Hubris": New Documentary Reexamines the Iraq War "Hoax" ... and David Corn's book, finds new evidence that Bush scammed the nation into war.... Hubris: The Inside Story of Spin, Scandal, and the Selling of the Iraq War,...
HUBRIS: Selling the Iraq War - an Upcoming Documentary on ...

www.youtube.com/watch...
31 sec - 14 hours ago - Uploaded by DreamingInTheLight
Hubris: Selling the Iraq War is based on the book Hubris, co-written by NBC News National ...

Location hidden

#17587 Feb 16, 2013
Mon Feb 11, 2013
WHIO

4 suspects indicted in Ohio home invasion case

Four suspects in a home invasion in southwest Ohio have been indicted on murder charges after one of the victims fatally shot a fifth suspect.

Location hidden

#17588 Feb 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a problem for him. I guess that's why he tries to get as close as he can to an emperor.
I can't believe you guys are so pissed about Obamas' RE Election with more than 50% of the vote for only second time in History.
Well I guess I can, believe it.;-)
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17589 Feb 16, 2013
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! Being a female is sometimes a death sentence. Looks like what Repubuies are shooting for here.
Story above is, "5 suspects invaded a home in a small, mostly Military town near me. It was around 5:30 PM, late Jan, this year,so it was still light out. Homeowner/Renter? and his roommate were home, both College students. Homeowner shot two of the intruders, one died, one injured in Hospital. Other 3 got away, but were identified by the injured one. Greene County Prosecutors have charged all 4 with murder in the death of their accomplice along with Burglary, and other charges. Home owner/occupant not charged.
Not clear why they picked that particular home, likely a prior connection to Occupants, but no excuse, of course and now they are charged with murder.
Sounds to me like they weren't pros. Even the best make mistakes now and then. I hear it on my scanner from time to time. I think if the suspects knew the victims, it would have come out by now.

Before the castle doctrine, the home owner would have technically been arrested, and then would have to appear in court to have the shooting ruled justified. Even then, he would still be liable for the death and injury he caused.

Not anymore. Now you can legally shoot and kill any intruder in your home. This is tricky for the robbers. Not many people have a landline phone anymore. What they used to do was look up the address in the phone book and call the house a few times to help insure there was nobody home. Now many of us use our cell phone only for communications and you can't look that number up in a phone book.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17590 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Links work for me. What the hell are u using, Windows 95? DOS?
Nope, I use the best: Macintosh. I just upgraded it a few months ago. Besides. I'm not the only one who doesn't get your links. I've read several people stating they have the same problem.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17591 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't believe you guys are so pissed about Obamas' RE Election with more than 50% of the vote for only second time in History.
Well I guess I can, believe it.;-)
Sure. Real Americans do care about their country being torn apart piece by piece. If he can't get past Congress, he does whatever he can to not go through them. That's not the way our government was designed to operate.

Yes, he did have 50% of the vote. That's why Limbaugh is using a new term for Obama voters. He now calls them the Low Information voters; people who come out to vote and have no idea what they are voting on. All they know is they like the guy and that's all they need to know.

Now the next four years will be no better than the last four years, and quite possibly get worse once Commie Care gets into full gear. Some companies already moved out of the country or are laying off people. Some even closed, and it's not fully intact yet.

Last quarter was a negative growth quarter. One more negative growth quarter, we will officially be in another recession. And no, you won't be able to blame Bush either.

Location hidden

#17592 Feb 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Real Americans do care about their country being torn apart piece by piece. If he can't get past Congress, he does whatever he can to not go through them. That's not the way our government was designed to operate.
Yes, he did have 50% of the vote. That's why Limbaugh is using a new term for Obama voters. He now calls them the Low Information voters; people who come out to vote and have no idea what they are voting on. All they know is they like the guy and that's all they need to know.
Now the next four years will be no better than the last four years, and quite possibly get worse once Commie Care gets into full gear. Some companies already moved out of the country or are laying off people. Some even closed, and it's not fully intact yet.
Last quarter was a negative growth quarter. One more negative growth quarter, we will officially be in another recession. And no, you won't be able to blame Bush either.
Limbaugh? LOL. We have termed Tea Partiers, Republican,(Some) voters LIV's since 2006. So that term is not new and that is not the term that fits Obama voters. It very well fits Republican voters and Fox Watchers.

157,000 Jobs Created Nationally, Unemployment Rate Ticks Up ... miami.cbslocal.com/2013/02/01/157000-jobs-cre... ...

Feb 1, 2013 ... However, the Labor Department revised the job numbers from November and December 2012 up significantly. The new job creation numbers ...

It is not Obama that is the problem, XX. Look what Kasuck is doing to OUR Taxes. House Repubs won't work. They are off on recess again.
I think we should relieve them of their Paychecks and their Responsibilities, since they don't want the latter.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17593 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Limbaugh? LOL. We have termed Tea Partiers, Republican,(Some) voters LIV's since 2006. So that term is not new and that is not the term that fits Obama voters. It very well fits Republican voters and Fox Watchers.
157,000 Jobs Created Nationally, Unemployment Rate Ticks Up ... miami.cbslocal.com/2013/02/01/157000-jobs-cre... ...
Feb 1, 2013 ... However, the Labor Department revised the job numbers from November and December 2012 up significantly. The new job creation numbers ...
It is not Obama that is the problem, XX. Look what Kasuck is doing to OUR Taxes. House Repubs won't work. They are off on recess again.
I think we should relieve them of their Paychecks and their Responsibilities, since they don't want the latter.
Maybe you should read your own sources. It states that the U-6 number is unchanged. That's the real number of unemployed people.

Kasich and the boys are doing a dandy job for us in Ohio. More jobs, lower unemployment, lower taxes and focus on our infrastructure such as our badly worn out bridge here in Cleveland and the Ohio Turnpike. We would be foolish to think that any other people could do a better job given who we have for President and what our country is going through. If it's not broke--don't fix it. I'll be looking forward to another four years of Kasich.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17594 Feb 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I use the best: Macintosh. I just upgraded it a few months ago. Besides. I'm not the only one who doesn't get your links. I've read several people stating they have the same problem.
I wouldnt say the Macintosh is the best I have used both the Macintosh/Apple and PC and I personally prefer the PC over the Macintosh/Apple and I dont care for the Macintosh/Apple computers the only Improvement Apple did was by installing Microsoft's Operating system on the Mcintosh's.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17595 Feb 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldnt say the Macintosh is the best I have used both the Macintosh/Apple and PC and I personally prefer the PC over the Macintosh/Apple and I dont care for the Macintosh/Apple computers the only Improvement Apple did was by installing Microsoft's Operating system on the Mcintosh's.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, however many of my friends are Apple users and very few ever had problems with their computer breaking down or being infected by viruses. As for myself, I never had a problem with them at all. It's the only computer I've used since I got on the internet years ago.

Now my boss is thinking about making the switch to Macintosh and was questioning me and a friend of mine (who happens to be a coworker) about Apple. All I could do is tell him of my experiences with the Mac, but my friend uses both, so he would be able to answer more of my bosses questions.

It seems all the people I know with PC's always have a problem. Every time I go to my sisters house, her computer is down because my niece plays with it and downloads all kinds of garbage; at least that's my sisters claim.

Macintosh invented most of the breakthroughs throughout the computer years. From windows to the style of the computer, Macintosh was the leader and Microsoft and others only duplicated Macintosh to fit their types of computer. Now I understand that Macintosh is doing away with the spinning hard drives and just going to complete memory. I imagine there won't be any warm-up time with those computers. Just turn it on and it's on in a second.

Location hidden

#17596 Feb 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, however many of my friends are Apple users and very few ever had problems with their computer breaking down or being infected by viruses. As for myself, I never had a problem with them at all. It's the only computer I've used since I got on the internet years ago.
Now my boss is thinking about making the switch to Macintosh and was questioning me and a friend of mine (who happens to be a coworker) about Apple. All I could do is tell him of my experiences with the Mac, but my friend uses both, so he would be able to answer more of my bosses questions.
It seems all the people I know with PC's always have a problem. Every time I go to my sisters house, her computer is down because my niece plays with it and downloads all kinds of garbage; at least that's my sisters claim.
Macintosh invented most of the breakthroughs throughout the computer years. From windows to the style of the computer, Macintosh was the leader and Microsoft and others only duplicated Macintosh to fit their types of computer. Now I understand that Macintosh is doing away with the spinning hard drives and just going to complete memory. I imagine there won't be any warm-up time with those computers. Just turn it on and it's on in a second.
I may even consider an Apple, since they are moving OPS back to US and agreed to build their stuff here. I don't have any warm up time though with either of my PC's or my laptop. All have Pentium processors. Processor is most important feature, without a question.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17597 Feb 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I just dont have the troubles like I did with Macintosh which is why I dont miss doing work on the Macintosh when I had too but you have to realize too that people with Macintosh are the Minority too because you have more people using PC windows based computers Globally than you do Macintosh which is because of limited software choices for the Macintosh vs the PC which I know that for a fact and alot people didnt like apples operating system either.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#17598 Feb 16, 2013
Apples 8th or so operating system is what Bill Gates FIRST version of window s was based on you realize.......

Windows Vista was a conple steaming pile of shit. And so is windows 8.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17599 Feb 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I just dont have the troubles like I did with Macintosh which is why I dont miss doing work on the Macintosh when I had too but you have to realize too that people with Macintosh are the Minority too because you have more people using PC windows based computers Globally than you do Macintosh which is because of limited software choices for the Macintosh vs the PC which I know that for a fact and alot people didnt like apples operating system either.
Well, I guess it's how you hit it. With me, nothing but luck as far as the reliability with a Macintosh. When I bought my first computer, I did a lot of reading on it. At the time, people were standing in the cold waiting to get their hands on (I believe) Windows 95. The funny part is that all Windows 95 did was turn your PC into a Macintosh 90. But hey, whatever you're happy with.

The history of PC"s success was that Macintosh became greedy. If you wanted a Macintosh program, you had to buy it from Apple whereas Microsoft gave licenses to everybody and their mother. Because of that successful strategy, there was more availability to programs you couldn't get in an Apple computer. Eventually, Macintosh had to do the same, but by that time, Macintosh was way behind.

In spite of all that, Apple is still the leader in technology. With these I-pands and I-phones and other gadgets, they remain the leader. But then again, how much better can they make a computer than the ones we have today????
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17600 Feb 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I may even consider an Apple, since they are moving OPS back to US and agreed to build their stuff here. I don't have any warm up time though with either of my PC's or my laptop. All have Pentium processors. Processor is most important feature, without a question.
Actually, Apple provided better processors in the past than microsoft. Now I believe Apple uses Pentium as well. Mine has an Intel Core 2 duo, and it's plenty fast.

I highly recommend an Apple computer, but you should check out an apple store and play around with them before you make your decision. My friend and coworker who uses both says that Macintosh is better for some things but not others. So I guess it all hinges on what you plan on doing with your computer. I know that most graphic arts companies and printing companies use Macintosh.

As Indy pointed out, you can still use your Microsoft software and other programs on a Macintosh, but I don't know if that comes free. Again, if you have an Apple store near you, those people can answer any question you have about it.
ALLIneedisLOL

Pomeroy, OH

#17602 Feb 16, 2013
LOL...Whoever has the biggest jock to support! Love theM BIG!! SCHWINGING!! LOL

Location hidden

#17603 Feb 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Apple provided better processors in the past than microsoft. Now I believe Apple uses Pentium as well. Mine has an Intel Core 2 duo, and it's plenty fast.
I highly recommend an Apple computer, but you should check out an apple store and play around with them before you make your decision. My friend and coworker who uses both says that Macintosh is better for some things but not others. So I guess it all hinges on what you plan on doing with your computer. I know that most graphic arts companies and printing companies use Macintosh.
As Indy pointed out, you can still use your Microsoft software and other programs on a Macintosh, but I don't know if that comes free. Again, if you have an Apple store near you, those people can answer any question you have about it.
I played with a big old Apple at Best Buy and I have to say, they are Pretty. This one had a big White Monitor. Whole thing was around 3 grand. My Laptop has a Intel Core I5. It is nice.

Location hidden

#17604 Feb 16, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Apples 8th or so operating system is what Bill Gates FIRST version of window s was based on you realize.......
Windows Vista was a conple steaming pile of shit. And so is windows 8.
I did not like Windows Vista. I like 8 though. I have that on my Phone and 7 on the computers. Might Upgrade them to 8.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pakistan tells U.S. it won't tolerate raids (May '11) 15 min MOMIN ANSARI 16
Snapchat 2 hr thisgirlslove 1
message for glittersucks (Sep '12) 3 hr Ashley Stevens 6
Franklin Township trustees split on fire levy 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr Male 3,959
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 8 hr the narrow and wi... 15
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs