Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 803)

Showing posts 16,041 - 16,060 of28,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
test

Latonia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

test
Test

Latonia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Test
test

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

test
Test

Latonia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Test
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/data/popularit...
He's still done better than Nixon.
according to a biased polling source. Which president has spent the most? Grand total we all know what bush did, that doesn't justify spending more.
harry

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

d-pants wrote:
<quoted text> according to a biased polling source. Which president has spent the most? Grand total we all know what bush did, that doesn't justify spending more.
i think its fair to say well over half of republicans admit bush SUCKED. and actually, you stupid shit, that money had to be spent to rescue the economy that bush destroyed
harry

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

and i just checked the link. wheres the bias ? yeah people are biased against bush and gop coz they did their best to destroy the country!!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

harry wrote:
<quoted text>i think its fair to say well over half of republicans admit bush SUCKED. and actually, you stupid shit, that money had to be spent to rescue the economy that bush destroyed
6 trillion and nothing to show for it. The money was used to shore up DumBama's support base. It was never intended to help the economy.

The bottom fell out because of the housing crisis which had many a Democrat fingerprint on it. Don't blame the bad economy on Bush alone.

Over four years later, and we have the same unemployment as we did when DumBama took over. That's no accomplishment, especially when the only reason it didn't go higher is because they took 8.5 million people out of the calculation because they claim they are no longer looking for work. Throw those 8.5 million back in the mix, unemployment is well beyond 8%.
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

harry wrote:
<quoted text>i think its fair to say well over half of republicans admit bush SUCKED. and actually, you stupid shit, that money had to be spent to rescue the economy that bush destroyed
so spending money without raising enough revenue to prevent a deficit caused the mess and fixes it? Its the same thing, spending more than you make? Ok...
Now here's where I can support senator brown.. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
Only I can't find any record of him voting against the trade agreement as a represenitive in 2005.
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

harry wrote:
and i just checked the link. wheres the bias ? yeah people are biased against bush and gop coz they did their best to destroy the country!!
so if obama is that much different than bush than you can post me a link that shows the cliff deal obama signed so eagerly is deficit neutral. I'm waiting....
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

harry wrote:
or are you addmitting obama sucks just as bad as bush, stupid shit?
Gen X

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Hey! Both of yah - You leaving anything but debt for the next Gen??
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Nope. There is nothing but debt for anyone to look forward to, except those that are sucking at the government teat & that WILL dry up too.
'WE' are borrowing money to pay the interest! That is plain stupid.
Spin it baby

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

He will be re elected because there will so much spinning it will be like Linda Blair in the Exorcist.
Msc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

No one
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Gen X wrote:
Hey! Both of yah - You leaving anything but debt for the next Gen??
I don't think they are...
OpenYourEyes

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

The two robins I saw sitting in the snow the other day obviously haven't been told there is no such thing as climate change. They must be working for Al Gore. Here's the part where the denial crew tells me that it's always been that way here in Ohio.
OpenYourEyes

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

You know, the end of Jan is when robins return to Ohio to announce the start of Spring.
d-pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

I saw two cardinals singing the same song back and forth, over and over again. I named one george w ond the other brarrak h.

Since: Aug 12

Smyrna, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Barrack is the albatrose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,041 - 16,060 of28,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 33 min Seriouslady 2,723
Will Obama Resign From Office? 37 min Go Blue Forever 579
When will Obama be Arrested???? 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 42
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 5
'Annie's Law' pushed to prevent DUIs 1 hr d pantz 6
Twilight Ride 2 hr yeah baby yeah 2
Water to be cut off overnight Sunday 2 hr yeah baby yeah 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••