BibleBunkersForB abies

Canton, OH

#17506 Feb 1, 2013
Rakk wrote:
<quoted text>
Have have friends that belong to the tea party and they don't get paid!!
I was talking about politicians but then you can barely form sentences so it's no suprise you don't understand.
freedom

United States

#17507 Feb 1, 2013
I know :)
Rakk

United States

#17508 Feb 1, 2013
BibleBunkersForBabies wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking about politicians but then you can barely form sentences so it's no suprise you don't understand.
So I made an error in grammar (I was unaware that I was going to be graded on grammar otherwise I would proofread my comments) of something I was unaware of and you choose to reply with a demeaning comment. You SIR or MA'AM are ignorant and a tool!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17509 Feb 1, 2013
Guns4Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you go figure out why every Tea Party member is directly paid by oil billionaires. I suggest you figure out why every white church going Republican was making bold statements about global weather trends a decade before Gore mentioned it. Thanks though for fighting tooth and nail to hand our country over to corporations. How'd that work out? Ask Mitt. Really, look at the lengths you guys went to just because you couldn't admit you didn't like black people. You guys don't fool anybody. Ask Colin.
Every TP member is getting paid by oil billionaires? I suppose you have evidence of this. And while you're getting evidence together, why don't you post evidence to the other ridiculous claim that religions somehow got together and discredited global warming. You see I asked my sister about that a few months ago, and she's never heard anything like that. She and many members of my family are very religious and attend church quite regularly.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#17510 Feb 1, 2013
Rakk wrote:
<quoted text>
Have have friends that belong to the tea party and they don't get paid!!
Then they're gettin' screwed. Tell them to talk to Dick Armey about back pay.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#17511 Feb 1, 2013
Dick Armey Brought Armed Guard Into FreedomWorks In Coup ... www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/26/dick-armey-...

Dec 26, 2012 ... NEW YORK - OCTOBER 02: Former U.S. Representative Dick Armey speaks at ' Tea Party' a panel discussion at the 2010 New Yorker Festival ...
Dick Armey Leads Armed Coup of Tea Party Group, Gets Bought ... www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2012/12/dick-a... ...

Dec 26, 2012 ... You may have heard about the internal problems at FreedomWorks, one of the country's biggest tea party groups. Long story short, CEO Matt ...
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#17512 Feb 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you look up how the TP got started. Secondly, where do you get your information that Bush is considered one of the worst Presidents ever?
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2010/07/0...
test

West Chester, OH

#17513 Feb 2, 2013
test
Test

West Chester, OH

#17515 Feb 2, 2013
Test
test

Anonymous Proxy

#17517 Feb 2, 2013
test
Test

West Chester, OH

#17518 Feb 2, 2013
Test
d-pants

United States

#17519 Feb 2, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/data/popularit...
He's still done better than Nixon.
according to a biased polling source. Which president has spent the most? Grand total we all know what bush did, that doesn't justify spending more.
harry

Fayetteville, NC

#17521 Feb 2, 2013
d-pants wrote:
<quoted text> according to a biased polling source. Which president has spent the most? Grand total we all know what bush did, that doesn't justify spending more.
i think its fair to say well over half of republicans admit bush SUCKED. and actually, you stupid shit, that money had to be spent to rescue the economy that bush destroyed
harry

Fayetteville, NC

#17522 Feb 2, 2013
and i just checked the link. wheres the bias ? yeah people are biased against bush and gop coz they did their best to destroy the country!!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17523 Feb 2, 2013
harry wrote:
<quoted text>i think its fair to say well over half of republicans admit bush SUCKED. and actually, you stupid shit, that money had to be spent to rescue the economy that bush destroyed
6 trillion and nothing to show for it. The money was used to shore up DumBama's support base. It was never intended to help the economy.

The bottom fell out because of the housing crisis which had many a Democrat fingerprint on it. Don't blame the bad economy on Bush alone.

Over four years later, and we have the same unemployment as we did when DumBama took over. That's no accomplishment, especially when the only reason it didn't go higher is because they took 8.5 million people out of the calculation because they claim they are no longer looking for work. Throw those 8.5 million back in the mix, unemployment is well beyond 8%.
d-pants

United States

#17524 Feb 3, 2013
harry wrote:
<quoted text>i think its fair to say well over half of republicans admit bush SUCKED. and actually, you stupid shit, that money had to be spent to rescue the economy that bush destroyed
so spending money without raising enough revenue to prevent a deficit caused the mess and fixes it? Its the same thing, spending more than you make? Ok...
Now here's where I can support senator brown.. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
Only I can't find any record of him voting against the trade agreement as a represenitive in 2005.
d-pants

United States

#17525 Feb 3, 2013
harry wrote:
and i just checked the link. wheres the bias ? yeah people are biased against bush and gop coz they did their best to destroy the country!!
so if obama is that much different than bush than you can post me a link that shows the cliff deal obama signed so eagerly is deficit neutral. I'm waiting....
d-pants

United States

#17526 Feb 3, 2013
harry wrote:
or are you addmitting obama sucks just as bad as bush, stupid shit?
Gen X

Los Angeles, CA

#17527 Feb 3, 2013
Hey! Both of yah - You leaving anything but debt for the next Gen??
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17529 Feb 3, 2013
Nope. There is nothing but debt for anyone to look forward to, except those that are sucking at the government teat & that WILL dry up too.
'WE' are borrowing money to pay the interest! That is plain stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 4 min TonyD2 466
Censoring Male. 11 min Catman Dave 12
chanukah hanukkah day 2 19 min Catman Dave 21
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 19 min Blemhein LMAO 4,788
College football | Tom Herman introduced as Hou... 52 min hey now hey now 1
High schools: Harvest prep is slapped by OHSAA ... (May '11) 2 hr Michael 194
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 279
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 5 hr Big Papa Tea 333
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 11 hr White cop 27
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus