Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Anyone with black skin, white woman and chocolate milk kids!

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Ohio actually has one!
election14

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

For the oblivious who think there is "nothing" to fear from the radical com. caucus that sits in the senate. You will feel the radical whip of their legislation very soon.Also, if the dems go through with all these attacks on the 2nd amendment you will see a landslide for the pubs in '14. You see not all dems are oblivious to what the agenda is. I'm one of them.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

VoicesOfThoseThatLost wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's all it takes to scare you? So the 60 degree temps we have had in Ohio this January doesn't exist but commies hiding in the bushes are real? No wonder the GOP is about as appealing as a dirty diaper laying on the sidewalk. Shouldn't you be forcing your children to take part in a gas mask Bible drill or something? People like you are what America really fears.
Shouldn't you be forcing your children to march in lockstep and be prepared for the next Obama visit to your town?

Thaws are normal in Ohio, or didn't your public school teach you that? You would probably live less in fear if you concentrated on our extreme low temperatures as you do our higher temperatures. More global warming for the first part of next week, and then it's back down to the lower 20's again.

Yes, you should be in fear when the Communist Party supports your candidate. But I guess much like our colder temperatures, you choose to ignore it.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> well then you finally see how important it is to make new laws that make double sure none of their information is fraudulent. Kinda like the way we already do background checks before you can buy a firearm. There is another one that I'm sure we would find out is abused if we investigate...
?!?!

There are already pretty stringent requirements to register.

I'm thinking you just don't know much about the process and are getting a bit bent out of shape.
UrNumber2

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be forcing your children to march in lockstep and be prepared for the next Obama visit to your town?
Thaws are normal in Ohio, or didn't your public school teach you that? You would probably live less in fear if you concentrated on our extreme low temperatures as you do our higher temperatures. More global warming for the first part of next week, and then it's back down to the lower 20's again.
Yes, you should be in fear when the Communist Party supports your candidate. But I guess much like our colder temperatures, you choose to ignore it.
Sorry if I don't live my life in fear of what's spoon fed to me like you do. Let's ask Joe McCarthy how that whole "commie behind every bush" tactic worked out. Red Scare 2.0 blah blah blah. Is Capitalism so fragile? Wonder why?
UrNumber2

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Rakk wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio has had the same temps in the past during the same season. Did you forget all the emails that proved must data on man made global warming false!
You mean the emails that were later found to be blown out of proportion by the oil lobby? Let's ask the highest temps in recorded weather history who is right. For the idiots who are calling 60 degree temps in January "normal" here in Ohio, not according to the 45 years I've lived here. Now tell us some more about how you know more than NASA and the overwhelming majority of experts on global weather trends. Oh and wipe that crude oil from around your mouth when you speak to me.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

UrNumber2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if I don't live my life in fear of what's spoon fed to me like you do. Is Capitalism so fragile? Wonder why?
Because with 'progressives' making it harder for someone to be successful with 'wealth distribution', it is clearly easier for many to sit on their duffs as recipients of that 'redistribution' while the hard working, budget keepers supplying goods & services get beat down.
Don't get me wrong, I believe in safety nets & assistance, NOT perpetual support like it has become for so many.
In a convaluted way, even that is a sample of capitalism.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

UrNumber2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if I don't live my life in fear of what's spoon fed to me like you do. Let's ask Joe McCarthy how that whole "commie behind every bush" tactic worked out. Red Scare 2.0 blah blah blah. Is Capitalism so fragile? Wonder why?
Capitalism? No. Freedom? Yes.

When we have a person in power who is supported by communists, then it's something that everybody should worry about.

Let's take a look at DumBama's record when it comes to problems and solutions:

Global Warming......... more government
Health Care ..........more government
School Shootings........more government
School Loans..........more government
Birth Control Pills.......more government
Bank Loans..........more government
Tobacco Usage..........more government
Firearms Choice.........more government
ATM fees..........more government
Green Energy..........more government
Economy..........more government

So what's wrong with more government? The larger the government, the smaller the citizen.

Let me put it another way. Maybe this happened to you or somebody you knew when you were younger:

You turn 18 years old, now officially an adult. You can join the military if you desire, smoke cigarettes legally, register to vote, be legally responsible for your own actions, move to your own apartment, a variety of freedoms you didn't have while under age.

Just getting started in life, you have limited resources when it comes to money. As most parents do, they offer to keep housing you, but you must help support the household. They charge you room and board.

You're 18 now and go out with your friends and get drunk. You come home at 3:00am bombed out of your mind. Your father approaches you the next day and demands "As long as you live here, you will not come home drunk at 3:00am!" "But dad, I'm 18 now, I can do as I please." "I don't care how old you are, you still live here!"

Maybe a week later, you bring home your girlfriend to stay the night. Like hell. Your parents make you take her right back home. No sleepovers. Hey! What about a party? I'll have all my friends over and they can stay here all night so I don't have to worry about going home! Like hell. Your parents won't let you have this party.

Yes, you are 18, but because you live under somebody else's roof, you live by their rules. Want to make your own rules? Get your own house or apartment. Then you can bring your girlfriend over for the weekend, go out and get drunk, throw a party.

People who live under governments roof really don't have maximum freedom. That's what's wrong with government everything. Want real freedom? Move out of governments house.
Rakk

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

UrNumber2 wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the emails that were later found to be blown out of proportion by the oil lobby? Let's ask the highest temps in recorded weather history who is right. For the idiots who are calling 60 degree temps in January "normal" here in Ohio, not according to the 45 years I've lived here. Now tell us some more about how you know more than NASA and the overwhelming majority of experts on global weather trends. Oh and wipe that crude oil from around your mouth when you speak to me.
Well remove the oil from around my mouth! Sure, as soon as you remove your mouth from Al Gores ass!! Here are some facts for you! The earth has always had climate change! If you disagree feel free to look at the different levels of soil, they all tell a story and don't lie or have anything to gain, unlike nefarious individuals involved with some of these large push green organizations.
ByeByeHasbeens

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Rakk wrote:
<quoted text>
Well remove the oil from around my mouth! Sure, as soon as you remove your mouth from Al Gores ass!! Here are some facts for you! The earth has always had climate change! If you disagree feel free to look at the different levels of soil, they all tell a story and don't lie or have anything to gain, unlike nefarious individuals involved with some of these large push green organizations.
Let's compare how much money the oil industry has spent on debunking global warming compared to how much Al Gore has made off of it. Besides, you touchy feely doomsday preppers were singing your little Koch wh0re song a decade before Gore mentioned it. Get your inbred @ss back in your end times Bible bunker. We'll leave our environment to the big boys. You know, the one's you voted against.

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand"

James Watt Sec. of Interior, in charge of our environment under Ronald Reagan...I forget, was that before Al Gore?
ByeByeHasbeens

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Capitalism? No. Freedom? Yes.
When we have a person in power who is supported by communists, then it's something that everybody should worry about.
Let's take a look at DumBama's record when it comes to problems and solutions:
Global Warming......... more government
Health Care ..........more government
School Shootings........more government
School Loans..........more government
Birth Control Pills.......more government
Bank Loans..........more government
Tobacco Usage..........more government
Firearms Choice.........more government
ATM fees..........more government
Green Energy..........more government
Economy..........more government
So what's wrong with more government? The larger the government, the smaller the citizen.
Let me put it another way. Maybe this happened to you or somebody you knew when you were younger:
You turn 18 years old, now officially an adult. You can join the military if you desire, smoke cigarettes legally, register to vote, be legally responsible for your own actions, move to your own apartment, a variety of freedoms you didn't have while under age.
Just getting started in life, you have limited resources when it comes to money. As most parents do, they offer to keep housing you, but you must help support the household. They charge you room and board.
You're 18 now and go out with your friends and get drunk. You come home at 3:00am bombed out of your mind. Your father approaches you the next day and demands "As long as you live here, you will not come home drunk at 3:00am!" "But dad, I'm 18 now, I can do as I please." "I don't care how old you are, you still live here!"
Maybe a week later, you bring home your girlfriend to stay the night. Like hell. Your parents make you take her right back home. No sleepovers. Hey! What about a party? I'll have all my friends over and they can stay here all night so I don't have to worry about going home! Like hell. Your parents won't let you have this party.
Yes, you are 18, but because you live under somebody else's roof, you live by their rules. Want to make your own rules? Get your own house or apartment. Then you can bring your girlfriend over for the weekend, go out and get drunk, throw a party.
People who live under governments roof really don't have maximum freedom. That's what's wrong with government everything. Want real freedom? Move out of governments house.
Or how about Bush I...elect head of CIA=smaller government
GW Bush's torture camps=smaller government
GW's unpaid Medicare plan=smaller goverment
GW's unfounded and unpaid for Holy war that he lied to Congress about...smaller government.

GW's Patriot Act...More "Freedom"?

Give yourself a rest, clown.
Rakk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

ByeByeHasbeens wrote:
<quoted text>Let's compare how much money the oil industry has spent on debunking global warming compared to how much Al Gore has made off of it. Besides, you touchy feely doomsday preppers were singing your little Koch wh0re song a decade before Gore mentioned it. Get your inbred @ss back in your end times Bible bunker. We'll leave our environment to the big boys. You know, the one's you voted against.

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand"

James Watt Sec. of Interior, in charge of our environment under Ronald Reagan...I forget, was that before Al Gore?
Well you Labeled me as a "doomsday prepper" when I am not! Actually I am quite the opposite! Along with all your other meaningless insults you are apparently a very ignorant individual who themselves deny being a doomsday prepper but yet you support programs of an individual that creates, supports and makes money (mostly tax payers) off of company's that make a assertion to be green then fail! Al gore does not even follow his own methods to reduce a carbon foot print. So continue to follow the Piper into a blindness pit of wasteful spending to line his pockets with our money. At any rate you yourself are a doomsday prepper! if not then perhaps you would not believe the garbage that is being spit out by these individuals. I bet you watch an inconvenient truth as a learning tool with out even doing your own research. Oops did I just make an accusations against you like you did me! Tool bag!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

ByeByeHasbeens wrote:
<quoted text>
Or how about Bush I...elect head of CIA=smaller government
GW Bush's torture camps=smaller government
GW's unpaid Medicare plan=smaller goverment
GW's unfounded and unpaid for Holy war that he lied to Congress about...smaller government.
GW's Patriot Act...More "Freedom"?
Give yourself a rest, clown.
Now what freedoms did you lose with the Patriot Act? How about all of your friend? How about your family? You do know that DumBama recently extended our surveillance act, don't you?

Bush lowered taxes for most all working Americans--many which enjoy those tax breaks today. He also introduced privatization of some of your Social Security contributions. Democrats didn't like that too much.

So Bush lied to Congress about our Holy War? He must have started pretty darn early, because here is what Democrats had to say before Bush even stepped foot in the White House:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

UrNumber2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess they need to be reminded occasionally.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Philip Greene
“Unapologetic True Journalist”

Since: Dec 09

Forty years ago, Richard M. Nixon looked around and did not like what he saw and decided it was up to him to change it. He decided that he was the only person who had the answers to the problems the country faced. He decided that only he could save the nation.

From there, it was one minute step to deciding that anyone who was not with him must be against him; anyone who did not actively support his programs or, worse yet, who opposed them, must be an enemy of the state and therefore his enemy. Messiahs normally do not see the possibility that they just might be occasionally wrong.

That self-assurance and arrogance of purpose finally led to Nixon’s downfall by his own hands. A nation breathed a sigh of relief that we had dodged despotism and the first steps toward tyranny.

But it seems that the Republican Party, in its desire to embrace what it sees as “traditional values” has revived the Nixon Legacy and is heading down the exact same course.

Since January, the GOP has taken very public and very aggressive moves to pursue and threaten their opponents. Just like Nixon – whether it is actually written, as his was, or whether it exists only in thought, the Republicans have an enemies hit list and they are going to go after anyone who has dared side against them; even those who have simply failed to support them in their righteous cause.

The list has few surprises since most of the names on it have long been a target of the GOP – Public Broadcasting, Labor Unions, and Civil Rights activist groups. One surprise is the AARP, the latest enemy to be identified and singled out for retribution – and make no mistake about it, that is exactly what all this is about.

The Republican dominated House Ways and Means Committee is seeking to strip AARP of its non-profit status. They openly admit – in a change from their other hit list campaigns – that this is specifically because the organization supported the Republican-hated Obamacare. In other words, they want to eliminate the organization, as they seek to do with unions and the independent voice of public broadcasting, simply because they dared to oppose the Righteous Right.

No longer are they hiding behind budget balancing or security reasons; now they are coming straight out and saying they want to cripple these targets merely because they are opponents. Now it’s simply a matter of,“If you don’t fall in line and get in step, we are going to come after you with whatever weapon we can pick up.”

And that is called political terrorism. Not to mention a full frontal assault on Freedom.

There are no other words for it. They are now openly pursing a course of single party rule; any opposition must be completely and totally crushed so that nothing stands in their way. It explains completely why they have refused to compromise, to debate and why they have refused to even acknowledge the need for meeting in the middle to serve as many people as possible. Their purpose is no longer to serve the interests of the people, but to serve the interests of the party.

Or perhaps that should be “The Party.”

We as a nation can sneer, wave dismissively, deny that it could happen here (forgetting conveniently that it nearly did during the McCarthy years) and ignore the fact that this nation is currently being shoved down the path to Soviet-style single party rule; yes, we can continue doing that right up till the time we look around and see that everything that we have worked for and stood for as a people and a nation is gone. No one wants to believe that a place like America could ever be so vulnerable, so susceptible to the failures of other nations.

But we are – the more so because of our denial. And if we continue to deny, even the possibility that it may be happening, we certainly create the viral breeding grounds where the disease of intolerance will mature into despotism.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Wow! Napoleonic Complexity. ;-)

Gun owners are compensating for a small penis. forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php... ...

Sep 24, 2009 ... Thread: Gun owners are compensating for a small penis.... People who carry guns present a danger to the public at large, are suspect at best ...
Compensating for Something - Television Tropes & Idioms tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Compensat... - Similarto Compensating for Something - Television Tropes & Idioms

Shrek (while looking at Lord Farquaad's huge castle)... If you actually have a small penis, it would unfortunately make you an Acceptable Hard Luck Target. See also Phallic ... There is a joke about a man who wants to buy a gun. He tries every ...
Do psychiatric professionals actually believe fast car ... boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/archive/index.ph...

We have all heard that a man driving a fast car or big truck or nice boat is ... I think that most mental health pros would think that the purchase of .... notion that love of guns is somehow a compensation for having a small penis.
If men only own guns to compensate for a small penis, what ... answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

If men only own guns to compensate for a small penis, what about women ... Men and women own guns to protect ourselves from dangerous violent felons.... autonomy and independence or control, restrictions and big govt?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Higher Taxes for Middle Class and Poor coming to a GOP Controlled State near you. Ohio included.

KRUGMAN: Makers, Takers, Fakers - Democratic Underground www.democraticunderground.com/10022272168

11 hours ago ... KRUGMAN: Makers, Takers, Fakers - GOP=a party that holds a large proportion of Americans in contempt. OP-ED COLUMNIST Makers, Takers ...
JG, Caesarea: Paul Krugman, "Makers, Takers, Fakers": The New ... jgcaesarea.blogspot.com/2013/01/paul-krugman-...

19 hours ago ... Paul Krugman, "Makers, Takers, Fakers": The New York Times Part of a "Captive Media" Conspiracy? In case you didn't know, there's a ...
OpEdNews - Quicklink: Paul Krugman: Makers, Takers, Fakers www.opednews.com/Quicklink/Paul-Krugman-Maker... ....

21 hours ago ... Quicklink: Paul Krugman: Makers, Takers, Fakers - Quicklink: Republicans have begun acknowledging that their party needs to improve its ...
Krugman: GOP Class Warriors Are 'Makers, Takers, Fakers'- Topix www.topix.com/us-house/bobby-jindal/2013/01/k... ...

8 hours ago ... Republicans have a problem. For years they could shout down any attempt to point out the extent to which their policies favored the elite over ...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
Philip Greene
“Unapologetic True Journalist”
Since: Dec 09
Forty years ago, Richard M. Nixon looked around and did not like what he saw and decided it was up to him to change it. He decided that he was the only person who had the answers to the problems the country faced. He decided that only he could save the nation.
From there, it was one minute step to deciding that anyone who was not with him must be against him; anyone who did not actively support his programs or, worse yet, who opposed them, must be an enemy of the state and therefore his enemy. Messiahs normally do not see the possibility that they just might be occasionally wrong.
That self-assurance and arrogance of purpose finally led to Nixon’s downfall by his own hands. A nation breathed a sigh of relief that we had dodged despotism and the first steps toward tyranny.
But it seems that the Republican Party, in its desire to embrace what it sees as “traditional values” has revived the Nixon Legacy and is heading down the exact same course.
Since January, the GOP has taken very public and very aggressive moves to pursue and threaten their opponents. Just like Nixon – whether it is actually written, as his was, or whether it exists only in thought, the Republicans have an enemies hit list and they are going to go after anyone who has dared side against them; even those who have simply failed to support them in their righteous cause.
The list has few surprises since most of the names on it have long been a target of the GOP – Public Broadcasting, Labor Unions, and Civil Rights activist groups. One surprise is the AARP, the latest enemy to be identified and singled out for retribution – and make no mistake about it, that is exactly what all this is about.
The Republican dominated House Ways and Means Committee is seeking to strip AARP of its non-profit status. They openly admit – in a change from their other hit list campaigns – that this is specifically because the organization supported the Republican-hated Obamacare. In other words, they want to eliminate the organization, as they seek to do with unions and the independent voice of public broadcasting, simply because they dared to oppose the Righteous Right.
No longer are they hiding behind budget balancing or security reasons; now they are coming straight out and saying they want to cripple these targets merely because they are opponents. Now it’s simply a matter of,“If you don’t fall in line and get in step, we are going to come after you with whatever weapon we can pick up.”
And that is called political terrorism. Not to mention a full frontal assault on Freedom.
There are no other words for it. They are now openly pursing a course of single party rule; any opposition must be completely and totally crushed so that nothing stands in their way. It explains completely why they have refused to compromise, to debate and why they have refused to even acknowledge the need for meeting in the middle to serve as many people as possible. Their purpose is no longer to serve the interests of the people, but to serve the interests of the party.
Or perhaps that should be “The Party.”
We as a nation can sneer, wave dismissively, deny that it could happen here (forgetting conveniently that it nearly did during the McCarthy years) and ignore the fact that this nation is currently being shoved down the path to Soviet-style single party rule; yes, we can continue doing that right up till the time we look around and see that everything that we have worked for and stood for as a people and a nation is gone. No one wants to believe that a place like America could ever be so vulnerable, so susceptible to the failures of other nations.
A lot like nobama...weird

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>A lot like nobama...weird
This is where Kasich is headed too Pops.

Populism, Republican Style - NYTimes.com krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/01/26/populism...

2 days ago ... We are the party whose ideas will help the middle class, and help more folks ... from the rich to the poor, who are disproportionately hit by the sales tax.... on Taxation and Economic Policy, Jindal's plan will raise taxes on the ...
Jindal seeks income — sales tax swap but is there a better ... www.louisianaweekly.com/jindal-seeks-income-s... ...

9 hours ago ... The middle class burden of taxation ranks higher than in income tax states, but the ... The poor do not carry the majority of the burden.... to this newspaper, Jindal would have to raise sales taxes far more than three cents if he ...
Jindal's tax swap will hurt the poor | The Advertiser |... www.theadvertiser.com/article/20130123/OPINIO... -...

5 days ago ... Make no mistake, this tax hike will also hit middle-class families.... Where will a drastic increase in sales taxes leave local governments who ...
Bobby Jindal's Recent Tax Proposal Will Cut Taxes for the Rich ... www.classwarfareexists.com/bobby-jindals-rece... ...

Jan 11, 2013 ... Governor Bobby Jindal (R-LA) has proposed to eliminate the state ... in state taxes under Governor Jindal's new sales tax plan if the sales tax is only 15%.... Governor Jindal's plan raises taxes on the middle class and poor – it ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Logan 829
Colorado unveils Obamacare tax to boost struggl... 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
Michael Moore, movie-making critic of capitalis... 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 5 hr Male 46
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Male 2,904
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 5 hr Duke for Mayor 8
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 hr Coming soon 2,221
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••