Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 786)

Showing posts 15,701 - 15,720 of28,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>its over, I knew the conservatives where actually Modern Liberals(bigots).
The conservatives voted no. All others with Rs let us know who to primary tonight.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
The conservatives voted no. All others with Rs let us know who to primary tonight.
I dont consider any of these modern conservatives conservative especially the ones that voted for the bush tax cuts to begin with because all bush tax plan was pay nothing and borrow and it to the deficit.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so why are you not paying USA taxes now?
your post is all past tense.
Because as a full time researcher with a student status my income isn't high enough to trigger the US tax threshold. I still have to file US tax forms, declaring the income and interest I do have to demonstrate that I don't need to pay US taxes.

I would be concerned and further explain that you'll need to declare all of your overseas income in the same fashion that you would declare US earned income (well, the same basic fashion, there are extra forms, of course) for tax purposes but it seems wonderfully unlikely that you're actually working with funds crated overseas and so equally unlikely that you'll run into tax problems arising from fictitious income.

I can't really imagine that anyone capable of moving their operation internationally could be naive enough to imagine that this would absolve them of their taxes.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont consider any of these modern conservatives conservative especially the ones that voted for the bush tax cuts to begin with because all bush tax plan was pay nothing and borrow and it to the deficit.
Indy you're while narrative of 'modern conservatives have you so butt hurt because they aren't 1950s or 40's style conservatives' therefore you're gonna vote for the D simply doesn't wash anymore. The republicans who voted YES for this are RINOs and should be voted out. The Republicans that voted no for this are the true conservatives.... Straight up litmus test right here.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Whole*
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant?? YOU have a history of skewing the subject or ignoring the issue & facts every time a post or subject is not in lockstep with your line of tripe.
Your contact with true reality, logic, & rationalization is tenuous at best.
You must be pretty comfortable living on whatever planet it is that you live on.
Your mental therapy could make some psychologist quite wealthy, especially since you would never see the light of logic.
You & your family have my sympathy & prayers. You could be a charitable organization all by yourself.
All of that for telling you that black people use tanning beds. Wow.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do.
Appalled

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2013/...
What a guy, what a guy! Taking a trip to Switzerland on taxpayers dime!
Ridiculous why would anyone go across the world to find out how programs work when we have the best here?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ask whether he's feeling charitable.

woof
Appalled

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Indy you're while narrative of 'modern conservatives have you so butt hurt because they aren't 1950s or 40's style conservatives' therefore you're gonna vote for the D simply doesn't wash anymore. The republicans who voted YES for this are RINOs and should be voted out. The Republicans that voted no for this are the true conservatives.... Straight up litmus test right here.
Not true...Rubio voted no because he plans on running in 2016 and doesn't want to get on the bad side of the conservatives........the radical ones...you know....T-e-a.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the Modern Conservatives are no where near the 1920's, 1930's 1940's or 1950's in Politcal philosophy of Conservativism which the 1940's & 1950's Conservatives would reject Modern Conservatism which incorporates Big Government but I blame that on the Democrats like Ronald Reagan who crossed over from the Democratic party in 1960's into the Republican Party and have systematically changed the Republican Party within overtime and is why the Republican Party isnt the Republican Party of the 1940's & 1950's and that I will bet too, that you will find that the ones that voted no were also the ones that voted yes for Medicare Part D, the entitlement that added 7 trillion dollars to federal deficit and I know Paul Ryan voted to add 7 trillion dollars to Federal Deficit besides that book by Bruce Bartlett which he explains it well which I got the book, he was also right about the direction Bush & Republicans took and even admits Clinton was more of a conservative than Bush who recoined Conservatism as Compassionate Conservatism.

Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy

Bruce Bartlett, a veteran of the Reagan White House and Treasury Department, argues that George W. Bush has betrayed the Reagan legacy by expanding the size and scope of the federal government and letting the federal budget mushroom out of control. He charges that the Medicare expansion of 2003 may be “the worst legislation in history” and raises the question of whether Bill Clinton was a better fiscal conservative than Bush. Bartlett writes as a fiscally conservative Republican and worries that his party will have little future if it loses the trust of voters who want small government and fiscal responsibility. Blogger extraordinaire Andrew Sullivan will comment on Bartlett’s critique and the state of American conservatism.

http://www.cato.org/events/impostor-how-georg...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Indy, the modern liberals have their foot on the pedal to the metal on the highway to hell and the conservatives, so called, are trying to do their best to slow it down to a slow glide death spiral. Why are you throwing in with the feet on the pedal to the metal?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Indy, the modern liberals have their foot on the pedal to the metal on the highway to hell and the conservatives, so called, are trying to do their best to slow it down to a slow glide death spiral. Why are you throwing in with the feet on the pedal to the metal?
I agree Modern Liberals & conservatives in both the Republican & Democratic parties have had their foot on the pedal to the metal on the highway to hell but just have a different direction the want to go and they are both heading to hell and the so called Modern Liberals & Conservatives that came to age in the 1960's have the thinking or work ethic like the Generation before them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Modern Liberals & conservatives in both the Republican & Democratic parties have had their foot on the pedal to the metal on the highway to hell but just have a different direction the want to go and they are both heading to hell and the so called Modern Liberals & Conservatives that came to age in the 1960's have the thinking or work ethic like the Generation before them.
I meant to say that the Modern Liberals & Conservatives that came to age in the 1960's dont have the thinking or work ethic like the Generation before them.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Is that what they were doing when they borrowed money to pay for two wars?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
House rejected Obammy's deal
The cliff is the solution....tax hikes; and massive spending cuts.
posted at 4:35 by AP.
This Thursday a new Congress is seated; and will send only plan B for the Presidents signature.
Obammy already refused it.
so the cliff it is.
Hey. What is going on at FoxNews? They are reporting that the House passed that bill last night. But that can't be right, can it?
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
let me do this slow, so even your mentally handicapped mind can grasp it.
the ball was put into play months ago being proactive.
5 years ago I was an Employee; and also 10 years ago.
2010 I walked away from a 6 figure sales management position to form my own gig.
Since 2010 my income has more than doubled.
2013 my income will almost double 2012 because of a new negotiated commission rate.
so as you are checking spelling mistakes, or attempting to invalidate anything someone says that is not a dirtbag liberal like yourself.....I will be building a home on a Caribbean Island that I will live in whenever I want to; and pay cash for it. A 1750 square foot vacation home where it is 80 degrees every single day.
PS: I already have a boat there. My new boat here in the USA is worth more than an entire block of Exchange Street in Akron. Paid cash at a foreclosure sale for it.
what is impossible to keep straight...is your reading comprehension.
is it a genetic problem for you, or are you just plum dumb.
so my ignorance that has provided 5 college educations with no debt, 3 homes; 6 cars, 2 boats; and a retirement savings that already pays in interest double the national average workers income. Selling the 2 USA homes will add 800K to the savings account.
how stupid am I.....I should have listened to you....I could be on govt assistance like you.
such a fool I am to go at it all by myself.
Yet you still haven't earned enough to convince anyone on here that you are anything more than a stammering clown, dancing like a scarecrow for the amusement of the forum. Now go ask your parents for another success story you can share with us. One would think you would have alot of things better to do than to brag about your over compensations to a bunch of people who you will never meet and who have read enough of your tinfoil hat boy posts to never be impressed. Considering how much of your great "wealth" was aquired during the Obama administration, according to you, and you voted directly against the Obama administration, I'd have to say you are as dumb as they get.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Barack Obama made Bubba a rich man. That's funny.

woof
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx for proving my point about how much you wander off of posts. You sre often illogical.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ask whether he's feeling charitable.
woof
Pretty funny. I'll see if I can find a shrink that sells gift cards!:>P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,701 - 15,720 of28,457
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 27 min Go Blue Forever 2,701
500 march for Trayvon Martin in Columbus (Mar '12) 31 min Oliver Canterberry 395
Do we need to impeach Obama to save America? 40 min Oliver Canterberry 29
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 43 min Oliver Canterberry 452
Is the Koran a Book of Hate? 47 min Oliver Canterberry 66
The George Zimmerman Case! (Apr '13) 49 min d pantaloni 7,665
Iraq - The George W. Bush War 53 min d pantaloni 139
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••