Since: Aug 12

United States

#17124 Jan 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a prime reason you guys are so stupid.
How magnanimous...
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#17125 Jan 1, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>What are you babbling about?
That thread you started the other day. You cut and pasted the first two posts from a teabagger blog, like you always do. The one about aliens voting in Chicago, and democrats busing voters into Cleveland. You remember...It was all a bunch of tea bagger conspiracy hoo hah.

Remember Fred? I showed you that aliens cab vote on school issues in Chicago, by law? Showed you that there was absolutely no evidence of voter fraud in Cleveland, and that Mittens got his butt aced in several precincts fair and square because of the demographics?

But poof...the thread appears to have disappeared.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#17126 Jan 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That thread you started the other day. You cut and pasted the first two posts from a teabagger blog, like you always do. The one about aliens voting in Chicago, and democrats busing voters into Cleveland. You remember...It was all a bunch of tea bagger conspiracy hoo hah.
Remember Fred? I showed you that aliens cab vote on school issues in Chicago, by law? Showed you that there was absolutely no evidence of voter fraud in Cleveland, and that Mittens got his butt aced in several precincts fair and square because of the demographics?
But poof...the thread appears to have disappeared.
woof
I've never asked for a thread to be removed in the three years I've been on Topix. Somebody at Topix must have been angered by it.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#17127 Jan 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
keep checking the spelling
make sure to document all the mistakes.
your value to society is almost minimum wage material.
That wasn't a spell check, Einstein.

woof
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17128 Jan 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't read any of those links I posted, did you Pops? Do you not see the ignorance in that statement?
YES I did. The 1st link wouldn't open, the 2nd was about skin care & acne for blacks. What's your point? Changing the subject again it seems.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17129 Jan 1, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>YES I did. The 1st link wouldn't open, the 2nd was about skin care & acne for blacks. What's your point? Changing the subject again it seems.
Keep trying or stay ignorant.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17130 Jan 1, 2013
Well, it looks like another of (Un)RealitySpeaks' predictions is going to go down in flames. I wonder if he will fake another Caribbean trip like he did after the election to see if everybody will forget.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17131 Jan 1, 2013
It isn't over until the fat lady sings.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17132 Jan 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
It isn't over until the fat lady sings.
its over, I knew the conservatives where actually Modern Liberals(bigots).
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17133 Jan 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying or stay ignorant.
Ignorant?? YOU have a history of skewing the subject or ignoring the issue & facts every time a post or subject is not in lockstep with your line of tripe.
Your contact with true reality, logic, & rationalization is tenuous at best.
You must be pretty comfortable living on whatever planet it is that you live on.
Your mental therapy could make some psychologist quite wealthy, especially since you would never see the light of logic.
You & your family have my sympathy & prayers. You could be a charitable organization all by yourself.

United States

#17134 Jan 1, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>its over, I knew the conservatives where actually Modern Liberals(bigots).
The conservatives voted no. All others with Rs let us know who to primary tonight.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17135 Jan 1, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
The conservatives voted no. All others with Rs let us know who to primary tonight.
I dont consider any of these modern conservatives conservative especially the ones that voted for the bush tax cuts to begin with because all bush tax plan was pay nothing and borrow and it to the deficit.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17136 Jan 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so why are you not paying USA taxes now?
your post is all past tense.
Because as a full time researcher with a student status my income isn't high enough to trigger the US tax threshold. I still have to file US tax forms, declaring the income and interest I do have to demonstrate that I don't need to pay US taxes.

I would be concerned and further explain that you'll need to declare all of your overseas income in the same fashion that you would declare US earned income (well, the same basic fashion, there are extra forms, of course) for tax purposes but it seems wonderfully unlikely that you're actually working with funds crated overseas and so equally unlikely that you'll run into tax problems arising from fictitious income.

I can't really imagine that anyone capable of moving their operation internationally could be naive enough to imagine that this would absolve them of their taxes.

United States

#17137 Jan 2, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont consider any of these modern conservatives conservative especially the ones that voted for the bush tax cuts to begin with because all bush tax plan was pay nothing and borrow and it to the deficit.
Indy you're while narrative of 'modern conservatives have you so butt hurt because they aren't 1950s or 40's style conservatives' therefore you're gonna vote for the D simply doesn't wash anymore. The republicans who voted YES for this are RINOs and should be voted out. The Republicans that voted no for this are the true conservatives.... Straight up litmus test right here.

United States

#17138 Jan 2, 2013
Whole*
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17139 Jan 2, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant?? YOU have a history of skewing the subject or ignoring the issue & facts every time a post or subject is not in lockstep with your line of tripe.
Your contact with true reality, logic, & rationalization is tenuous at best.
You must be pretty comfortable living on whatever planet it is that you live on.
Your mental therapy could make some psychologist quite wealthy, especially since you would never see the light of logic.
You & your family have my sympathy & prayers. You could be a charitable organization all by yourself.
All of that for telling you that black people use tanning beds. Wow.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17140 Jan 2, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do.
Appalled

Cleveland, OH

#17141 Jan 2, 2013
http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2013/...
What a guy, what a guy! Taking a trip to Switzerland on taxpayers dime!
Ridiculous why would anyone go across the world to find out how programs work when we have the best here?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#17142 Jan 2, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
All of that for telling you that black people use tanning beds. Wow.
I would ask whether he's feeling charitable.

woof
Appalled

Cleveland, OH

#17143 Jan 2, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Indy you're while narrative of 'modern conservatives have you so butt hurt because they aren't 1950s or 40's style conservatives' therefore you're gonna vote for the D simply doesn't wash anymore. The republicans who voted YES for this are RINOs and should be voted out. The Republicans that voted no for this are the true conservatives.... Straight up litmus test right here.
Not true...Rubio voted no because he plans on running in 2016 and doesn't want to get on the bad side of the conservatives........the radical ones...you know....T-e-a.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 22 min Neutral Party 4,628
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 50 min Neutral Party 374
Wilson 's "injuries" 59 min Neutral Party 32
Ferguson Protest 5 hr Oliver Canterbury 5
About 200 march peacefully in Columbus to prote... 6 hr Oliver Canterbury 5
Morning Roundup: Green Columbus grants, beer + ... 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1
happy thanksgiving everyone! 7 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 17 hr Cosgrove 2,522
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:03 pm PST

ESPN 2:03PM
RB Jackson to Whitner: Don't talk down to Bills