Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 782)

Showing posts 15,621 - 15,640 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Norm Deplume

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

TV Queen said it best: if'n you got a vigina you're not going to vote for no gop'er!

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Norm Deplume wrote:
TV Queen said it best: if'n you got a vigina you're not going to vote for no gop'er!
Oh, really? Try that stupidity on my wife, daughter, sister, several female coworkers and my next door neighbor who is not only female but black.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>One thing is certain...remove the franchise from women and we'd never see another Democrat elected to national office outside of the 30 largest cities in the country.
Disenfranchise white males over 35 years of age and you'll never see another republican voted into office either. And???

Do you have anything of interest bouncing around in that skull of yours that doesn't gravitate around racial, cultural, or gender stereotypes?

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Disenfranchise white males over 35 years of age and you'll never see another republican voted into office either. And???
Do you have anything of interest bouncing around in that skull of yours that doesn't gravitate around racial, cultural, or gender stereotypes?
woof
Yeah, but the players are locked out again this season.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

D0N W S0UTH wrote:
Sheep:
A person who exclusively follows a group, movement, political party, organization, etc., and tends to hold the opinion or ideals of this group in high esteem, even if the opinion/ideal is negative or is problematic. This is generally because of a positive bias towards this group, or a negative bias towards groups who represent the opposite viewpoint. Often, people who fit this definition of "sheep" are associated with negativity, and are accused of being unable to "think for themselves."
Oh! WingNuts! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, everyone. Later/
ickley

Celina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Norm Deplume wrote:
ignorant!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

<quoted text>Oh, really? Try that stupidity on my wife, daughter, sister, several female coworkers and my next door neighbor who is not only female but black.
You do realize that because you are such an overbearing racist mysoginist, that they tell you they agree with the GOP and then cast their secret ballot for Obama, don't you?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that because you are such an overbearing racist mysoginist, that they tell you they agree with the GOP and then cast their secret ballot for Obama, don't you?
if they did, who could blame them? Anybody who voted for DumBama should be embarrassed.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
My family? All of them? LOL! Get real.
The GOP has won married women in every election since 1980 except for 1996.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

<quoted text>My family? All of them? LOL! Get real.
The GOP has won married women in every election since 1980 except for 1996.
And binders chocked darned near full of em in 2012.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
And binders chocked darned near full of em in 2012.
woof
The fact that people actually fell for that idiocy after being spoon fed by the media shows how lacking in intelligence Democrat voters really are.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

<quoted text>The fact that people actually fell for that idiocy after being spoon fed by the media shows how lacking in intelligence Democrat voters really are.
Oh, pray tell, what idiocy was that?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, pray tell, what idiocy was that?
The phrase "Binders of women." I'm betting you don't even know the truth behind it.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>The fact that people actually fell for that idiocy after being spoon fed by the media shows how lacking in intelligence Democrat voters really are.
If I recall correctly (I do), the person holding that great big spoon was a handsome middle aged fool named Mittens, and he doled it out during a nationally televised debate in front of the entire electorate.

What did you expect the "media" to do?

Cut the sound whenever the fool spoke to protect the GOP?

I suppose you blame Jimmy Carter's nephew for opening Mitt's mouth during dinner too, huh?

woof

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If I recall correctly (I do), the person holding that great big spoon was a handsome middle aged fool named Mittens, and he doled it out during a nationally televised debate in front of the entire electorate.
What did you expect the "media" to do?
Cut the sound whenever the fool spoke to protect the GOP?
I suppose you blame Jimmy Carter's nephew for opening Mitt's mouth during dinner too, huh?
woof
woof
As with Che, you don't even know the context of the story, do you?
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

<quoted text>As with Che, you don't even know the context of the story, do you?
I watched every one of the debates in their entirety.

I got all of the "context" that the messenger intended to deliver during the debate he delivered it in.

It was an idiotic statement, and it damaged his credibility, just like his "47%" statement delivered on secret camera.

But go ahead...defend it. It should be fun.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

<quoted text>The phrase "Binders of women." I'm betting you don't even know the truth behind it.
I know what Mitt said. He said that when he was elected governor, he didn't know any women that he thought were qualified to be in his cabinet and women's groups and democrats had to provide him with binders of resumes of women because he couldn't manage to find any qualified women himself. Being a Mormon, no one should be that surprised.

I also know that he said in the debate that he created a female friendly workplace by allowing women to leave work at 5 so they could go home and make dinner.

I'm sure you have some sort of alternate reality created by Rush or Glenn that you ascribe to, though.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what Mitt said. He said that when he was elected governor, he didn't know any women that he thought were qualified to be in his cabinet and women's groups and democrats had to provide him with binders of resumes of women because he couldn't manage to find any qualified women himself. Being a Mormon, no one should be that surprised.
I also know that he said in the debate that he created a female friendly workplace by allowing women to leave work at 5 so they could go home and make dinner.
I'm sure you have some sort of alternate reality created by Rush or Glenn that you ascribe to, though.
The man acted in an open-minded and bipartisan manner and you people still twisted it into an attack. Yet never a mention of the discrimination in Obama's White House salary structure that leaves women at a disadvantage.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched every one of the debates in their entirety.
I got all of the "context" that the messenger intended to deliver during the debate he delivered it in.
It was an idiotic statement, and it damaged his credibility, just like his "47%" statement delivered on secret camera.
But go ahead...defend it. It should be fun.
woof
See my response to Che. And then let's hear your take on Obama's White House pay for women.
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

<quoted text>See my response to Che. And then let's hear your take on Obama's White House pay for women.
I didn't "twist" anything. I said it was an idiotic statement that hurt his credibility.

As for your other assertion, that's all I see.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,621 - 15,640 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 36 min TonyD2 190
non religious requesting prayer 46 min xyz 2
Hillary's fate? 48 min xyz 8
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 49 min xyz 17
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 53 min xyz 32
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Agree 1,986
Did We Just Lose 85,000 U.S. Jobs to Foreign Wo... 2 hr Nickled Dimed 1
Congress Cost FYI 4 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 100
•••