Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#17034 Jan 1, 2013
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a narcissism epidemic. Rampant among women in their 30s and later 20s.
I've read that it was really rampant among white males for quite a few centuries before ohhhhh...1970.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#17035 Jan 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
my MBA pays much better than your JD.
why did you waste the money for that extra 2 years of useless education?
your degree is sub standard when comparing apples to apples; and I have zero empathy regarding your ignorance.
I seem to remember you telling me how you paid your attorney $300/hr to protect yourself from yourself.

Now wipe the sh!t from your lips, you're embarrassing yourself.

woof
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17036 Jan 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked Pops. I answered.
I don't really engage in the "liberal"/"cons ervative" labeling game all that much.
That may be why you don't like my answer.
I find that people usually have varying opinions on different issues, and that often, they say one thing in public and do another in private (i.e. espousing an anti-abortion/pro family political position while encouraging your lover to get an abortion, all while being a married, elected official).
So I just don't think the label game is all that important.
Empathy though, I think is typically a pretty good gauge.
woof
Very good answer. It wasn't that I didn't like your 1st answer, it was just to brief for me to discern anything. Thanx
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#17037 Jan 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I seem to remember you telling me how you paid your attorney $300/hr to protect yourself from yourself.
Now wipe the sh!t from your lips, you're embarrassing yourself.
woof
how can you proceed through life being wrong 100% of the time?

I forgot.....your govt handout checks.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#17038 Jan 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think maybe its a matter of perception, Bubba.

Like when you insisted that you could successfully sneak up on me in that hubba bubba monster truck that a blind, geriatric nursing home patient could detect from a 3/4 of a mile.

Perception, bubba.

woof
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#17039 Jan 1, 2013
irritated wrote:
<quoted text>
That stupid Boner who swears his name is BAAner
Anyone can pronounce their name just about anyway that they want. Check out Coach 'K'
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17040 Jan 1, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>1)Ever see an African use a tanning bed?
2) How many people that YOU or I know that make $250K has absolutely no relevance & for you to bring it up is just a red herring.
3) Why not ask how many people that YOU or I know that live in Dallas, LA, NY or Mobile? Same as #2, "NO relevance."
Uh, Pops. You brought it up. It is strange to bring things up and then declare they have no relevance.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17041 Jan 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot.....your govt handout checks.
What time is the government closing tomorrow? You know, for the next four years.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#17042 Jan 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I think maybe its a matter of perception, Bubba.
Like when you insisted that you could successfully sneak up on me in that hubba bubba monster truck that a blind, geriatric nursing home patient could detect from a 3/4 of a mile.
Perception, bubba.
woof
and the perception is that you are to stupid to know right from wrong.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#17043 Jan 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and the perception is that you are to stupid to know right from wrong.
As I said Bubba...Its a perception problem.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#17044 Jan 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What time is the government closing tomorrow? You know, for the next four years.
ummmmmmmmm

had you been paying attention in class, you would have learned that the debt ceiling has been reached.

that means no borrowing.

so you tell me what will be cut $1.6 trillion dollars annually.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17045 Jan 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be good.
1) How is a tax on tanning beds racist?
2) How many people do you know that individually make $250K/year?
For individuals, it's $225.000 per year--$250.000 for married couples. If a doctor is married to a public school administrator, they are probably in that bracket.

I swear Che, if this administration placed a tax on snow skis, you would question the racism there.

I don't think DumBama is a racist, but his AG is, and he probably did him a favor with that tax. Of course you knew that going to the polls in November, but it didn't seem to bother you.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17046 Jan 1, 2013
Am I the only person here who actually goes to salons?

How does everyone think tanning is only for white folks?!
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17047 Jan 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmmmmmmm
had you been paying attention in class, you would have learned that the debt ceiling has been reached.
that means no borrowing.
so you tell me what will be cut $1.6 trillion dollars annually.
You said we were going over the cliff as of last night and that everybody's taxes were going up and that the government was going to shut down tomorrrow for the next four years.

I guess you are just abandoning that whacky prediction and moving on to the next one. Now it's the debt ceiling. Cool. A couple more months of entertainment.

Do you have a prediction about who will win the Super Bowl too? Maybe you have a chance at being right with that one.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17048 Jan 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
For individuals, it's $225.000 per year--$250.000 for married couples. If a doctor is married to a public school administrator, they are probably in that bracket.
I swear Che, if this administration placed a tax on snow skis, you would question the racism there.
I don't think DumBama is a racist, but his AG is, and he probably did him a favor with that tax. Of course you knew that going to the polls in November, but it didn't seem to bother you.
You've got to be kidding me. Snow skis? Racist? You really believe that black people don't ski? What about swimming pools? Can they swim? You may be the single most racist person I have run into and I knew the Grand Dragon of Ohio's KKK.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17049 Jan 1, 2013
Ok Pops and XXX, here is a little information for you. Please read it and learn from it. It may help you get beyond your ingorant racism.

http://firehow.com/2012011329560/how-to-tan-a...

http://www.nextag.com/black-indoor-tanning-sa... #!

http://tanningsalonsnyc.blogspot.com/2012/04/...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17050 Jan 1, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Too simple of an answer. Cop out. Get specific pls
It's very difficult for liberals to answer that question honestly. If they did, they would realize how absurd their support for the Democrat party really is. So I'll answer for them.

Although there are many differences, in short, the conservatives believe in treating all people the same whereas liberals are more divide and conquer. Liberals believe in dividing Americans and make one group the enemy and the other their friends: gay vs straight, black vs white, rich vs poor, smokers vs non-smokers, women vs men and so on.

Conservaties believe if we need a federal tax rate of 10%, then the poor should pay 10%, the middle-class pay 10% and the wealthy pay 10%. We know that will never happen, but it's the philosophy that I'm pointing out.

If a murderer kills somebody in your family, then it doesn't matter if they lost their life because they were gay, Mexican or black. Murder is murder, and all murderers get the same trial.

Conservatives believe the solution to our social inequity is to bring the people at the bottom-up whereas liberals believe the solution is bringing the people at the top-down. We believe hard work and responsibility should be rewarded. They believe no work and irresponsibility be rewarded. Hard work and responsibility should be penalized.

Conservatives believe we are all free individuals with the right to go as far or as short as you desire. Liberals believe our country is one big commune and that some go out and get food and some don't,but no matter what, it all gets thrown in a pot and then divided equally.

That's the difference between conservatives and liberals.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#17051 Jan 1, 2013
This one is just for you KKK, I mean XXX.

http://blackskiclubs.com/

http://nbs.org/

Simply incredible.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17052 Jan 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be kidding me. Snow skis? Racist? You really believe that black people don't ski? What about swimming pools? Can they swim? You may be the single most racist person I have run into and I knew the Grand Dragon of Ohio's KKK.
And I thank you for making my point.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#17053 Jan 1, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
Am I the only person here who actually goes to salons?
How does everyone think tanning is only for white folks?!
Why not ask the better question which is out of all the things to tax, why tanning salons? Can any liberal come up with the logic behind that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 26 min Rob 89
Missing Woman's Body Found In Wooded Area | WBN... (Jan '11) 1 hr Pam Clegg 32
John Boehner. GOP 2 hr gary 3
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 3 hr They cannot kill ... 42
Jacob Ferrero 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Southwest Columbus Haunted House Owner Spooked ... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 1
President Ebola 11 hr Catman Dave 684
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs